Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw what happened at the of the competition? did anyone say he cheated? :ROFLMAO: ....or were they angry at him for taking away the undead? ...JC must have been happy :D

Also who is Jin ZiXuan and why were they fighting?

kiara8 likes this.
  2. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS SCENE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LWJ LOSING CONTROL GIVES ME SO MUCH LIFE LMAO SORRY LWJ :X3::X3::ROFLMAO::blobmelt::blobReach::aww::blobnosebleed:

3. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I really want to see LWJ 's brother's reaction when he sees him :ROFLMAO: ....I'm sure he would have the time of his life teasing him:ROFLMAO:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  4. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.
    Wei WuXian still did the same thing: Claimed that he really want to sleep with Lan WangJi and make lots of promises to him.
    But Lan WangJi reacted more emotionally now.

Before Wei WuXian started his confession, he and Lan XiChen, Jin Ling had been caught by Jin GuangYao. Lan XiChen told Wei WuXian about how Lan WangJi had saved him after his sister died protecting him, and how he got punished and locked up for 3 years. While Wei WuXian was still in shock and heartache,Lan WangJi came. With his mind filled with Lan WangJi, Wei WuXian was easily got seized by Jin GuangYao (Well, he was already Jin GuangYao's prisoner). And Lan WangJi had to gave up fighting, scabbard his sword and sealed up his own cultivation temporally. Wei WuXian claim that he wanted to talk to Lan WangJi, but Jin GuangYao said they could as well talk in front of everybody (well, he thought then Wei WuXian would not talk :D). Wei WuXian agreed, and so he did. :D

Wei WuXian: Lan WangJi! I... I really wanted to go to bed with you just now!
    People got shock for this confession. Jin GuangYao the mastermind then released his weapon. Wei WuXian then hugged Lan WangJi tightly and continued.
    Wei WuXian: Lan WangJi, have you heard what I said?
    Lan WangJi (totally in shock): You said ... (Too shine to repeat)
    Wei WuXian: I said I really wanted to...

Lan XiChen cannot stand this and stopped him. Then since it was rain Jin GuangYao asked all of them moved into a temple. Lan WangJi found four rush cusions, every prisoner got one. However, both Jin Ling and Lan XiChen sat in two far corners, kept themselves as far away from Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian as possible, and kept looking outside as if they coincidently both found something very interesting there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now Wei WuXian got chance to get to the topic again, and he started.
    Wei WuXian: Lan Zhan, look at me.
    Lan WangJi was looking at him all the time.
    Wei WuXian: My memory is really bad. I can't recall many things happened before, including what happened after those several days after shijie's death.
    Wei WuXian then hug Lan WangJi again and made his promises:"But, from now on, what you say, what you do, I will remember all of them"
    "You are extremely good, I like you."
    "Or alternatively, fell for you, love you, want you, cannot leave you, whatever you could call this feeling"
    "I want to go night hunting with you for the rest of my life."
    "I want to go to bed with you everyday. I swear this is not out of spur on this moment, or teasing you as what I did all the time, or out of gratitude. Nothing more than I like you. I want no one other than you. You can do whatever to me as you wish."

Suddenly wind blows in and candles flickered out. The whole temple was in dark.
    In the dark Lan WangJi finally kissed Wei WuXian. And he repeated.
    Lan WangJi: fell for you... love you... want you... cannot leave you...
    He held Wei WuXian tighter and tighter in his arms, Wei WuXian heard his heartbeats and felt his overflowing emotion. And he felt a teardrop silently landed at his neck and disappeared.

I think one of the cute moment was removed: Lan WangJi's sword didn't fell on the ground because of Wei WuXian's confession.
    Two more fun facts related to the confession.

1. Lan XiChen and Jin GuangYao both thought Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi had already slept together in a not so platonic way. Jin GuangYao appeared to know many details of Lan WangJi's story from Lan XiChen.

2. Although the cute part of Lan WangJi dropping sword got removed, one more scene added before Wei WuXian's confession: Lan WangJi gave up fighting b/c Jin GuangYao holding weapon on Wei WuXian's neck. So his sword was not in his hands when confession happened.
    While Jin GuangYao was threatening Lan WangJi about killing Wei WuXian, Wei WuXian was angry with Jin GuangYao. Then Jin GuangYao said:"Of course he (Lan WangJi) would do whatever I ask him to do. His life is in my hand."
    "His life" instead of "your life" :LOL: Jin GuangYao is a good matchmaker.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  5. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin ZiXuan is Jiang YanLi's husband, Jin Ling's father.

I think this was discussed before, let me see if you can recall those if I only briefly talk about their fighting.
    This event happened during war with Wen Clan. Jiang YanLi made delicious soup for Jin ZiXuan, but the credit was taken by someone else. Jin ZiXuan saw her around his room and didn't believe her reason (delivering soup). He said a weak cultivator like Jiang YanLi only created troubles at war so she should stay at home. He even suspected that Jiang YanLi came to the field only for troubling him and things like that. Jiang YanLi cried and Wei WuXian just came back from battleground. He was pissed off and fought with Jin ZiXuan. Of course at last they found out the truth. Jin ZiXuan felt guilty and let Wei WuXian pouched him without fighting back.

You are right, people, especially some from Jin Clan who hunted nothing, said he cheated. They said he should not hunt so many preys, and they complained that they were not able to get anything. Jiang YanLi defended her younger bro and claimed there was never a rule forbidden someone to hunt more than others. Of course she was right, and Jin clan people were not dare to abuse her since they notice Jin ZiXuan like her.

Jiang Cheng was not happy, unfortunately. He should have been happy. But after a while he heard people (out of jealousy or malice) talked about how "the whole Jiang Clan was rebuilt only b/c they have Wei WuXian...", "Jiang Clan is nothing without Wei WuXian" and he was jealous. Well, I would say their breaking up is not only WWX's fault. I personally think even if the tragedy of Jiang YanLi and Jin ZiXuan never happen, their separation will come sooner or later.

6. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    small question ....didnt WW get caught by the Wen clan and thrown to that dead valley for 3 months?
    Didnt the war already started when he got out? ....I thought LWJ and JC met him for the first time when they were hunting for wen clan members

And yeah i always thought their break up was a matter of time too ....JC has daddy issues since he always thought he loved WW more than him ...Plus the fact WW was always better than everyone.

But i also think that if WW really never came back JC would have been the most sad after LWJ

What did JC say to him after they won?

Did he and LWJ came across the sister and her hubby kissing or something? :D
    *overprotective brother mode on*

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean after the kiss?
    First time Lan XiChen seeing Lan WangJi after the kiss, people have already accused Wei WuXian for cheating. Wei WuXian got pissed off. From his reaction to those Jin Clan people we can see he started to lose control on himself. Lan WangJi was worried about him. So I guess even Lan XiChen could not find out any hints of that kiss from LWJ's face.

Rcyan, Pretty Yunita, Fiorisi and 8 others like this.
  8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia ty for notifying me of this. @cici you made my day!!!! Diabetus!!!!

cici likes this.
  9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i ask how LWJ was worried and what did he do about it? :X3:

By losing control you mean summoning the undead uncosiously?

10. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure what is the question? Yes he did get caught by the Wen Clan and thrown to LuanZang Hill. He stayed there for 3 months and the war already started. By "the first time" I believe you mean first time after JC got WWX's golden core? Then yes.
    But I think your question is more than this?

Kind of agree. He would be sad, but he would never realize he was sad about WWX's death.

They didn't get a chance to talk at the field. After that we don't know.

No kissing but kind of dating. :D
    In fact, Jiang YanLi was not a strong cultivator so she normally does not attend night-hunting events. She was there only b/c Mrs. Jin, Jin ZiXuan's mother, invited her personally. Jiang Cheng had no excuse for not letting her join so he brought her. And obviously Mrs. Jin wants Jiang YanLi to be her daughter-in-law. She invited Jiang YanLi for the purpose of giving her son a chance to date.

However that was not a sweet date. Jin ZiXuan's words in the past might not have hurt Jiang YanLi so badly if those words were not from someone she love. She didn't believe Jin ZiXuan would have any chance to like her after that. Both she and Wei WuXian thought everything Jin ZiXuan did for her after that was forced by his mother. So even if she accompanied Jin ZiXuan here and there in the field, she said no when Jin ZiXuan invited her to Jin Clan's private hunting field. And she told him to stop all those. Jin ZiXuan was sad b/c he did not realize her misunderstanding and thought Jiang YanLi dislike him b/c of what he did.

But you are right, overprotective brother mode was on anyway. When they talked about the invitation, Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian were listening (just after the kiss and all those funny talk about kiss). When Jiang YanLi refused the invitation and wanted to leave by herself, Jin ZiXuan stopped her. He did that only b/c it was dangerous for a weak cultivator to be alone in field. He wanted to at least guarded her in the field. But since there was so much tension in between them, Wei WuXian thought he was about to beat his sister so he stepped out. Jin ZiXuan and Wei WuXian again nearly fight... But then Jin Clan people came to blame Wei WuXian.

Rcyan, Pretty Yunita, Fiorisi and 7 others like this.
  11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i got you confused orz .... I thought the war against the wen clan had already ended before WW left the valley and they were just hunting down Wen clan members to kill for pay back

Btw where was Wen Ning hiding when the war started orz

Then how did the sister ended up married to him if they had so many misundestandings?

How did the almost fight get resolved? ....Did the hubby took control of the situetion cause of the sister?

Yeah, thats the best part of their relationship .....they fight but if it really came down to it they would give their lifes for each other ....And tecnically they both did ....JC was caught by the wen clan to save WW and WW gave his core to him ....Unfortunatly they are both headstrong and proud so the chance of talking it out was out of the question lol ...And since WW wasnt really the type to be a servant he would eventually have left to do his own thing ...Their falling out was already a matter of time

But i really liked how JC in the end broke down and actually talked about it

I think JC did not hated WW but he was extremly dissapointed and mad at his little bro .... I mean he kept his flute and went hunting for WW ghost for 13 years ....Didint he say something about taking WW to his parents grave to appologise?

Also lol every comflict in this series gets resolved in front off an audience :ROFLMAO:
    WW confesses to LWJ , JC breaking down crying and JGY talking about why he did what he did to LWJ's bro ....That should all have been done in privet :ROFLMAO:

12. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was worried all the time though, ever since Wei WuXian started using undead and ghosts to fight. But his level worry kept increasing as WWX losing control.
    The first time they met after WWX came back from 3-month stay in LuanZang Hill he was worried. WWX killed those Wen Clan Members who had involved in Jiang Clan's destruction in VARIOUS EXTREMELY CRUEL way. Every body was killed in different way. And Wei WuXian came up of various ways to torture Wen Chao, like playing games. Even if for revenge most normal people will not do those things, and surely Wei WuXian would not have done that if he had not been influenced by the evil. He would just kill them.
    Lan WangJi was worried and asked Wei WuXian to follow him home (He wanted to think about ways of solving). However since he never treated Wei WuXian like a normal be-loved person or even a friend, Wei WuXian thought LWJ wanted to lock him up because using ghost was evil or sth.
    Things like that keep happening, and every time Lan WangJi try to convince Wei WuXian giving up diabolism, he was misunderstood (Well, poker-face has its disadvantage. Besides, LWJ was not mature enough as well. If it was the elder LWJ after WWX rebirth, he would have explained more). They fought frequently actually. Even more frequent than WWX and Jin ZiXuan.

Not that much. But he started to lose temper. He couldn't control his own emotion. He didn't unconsciously summon anything but he wanted to summon things to attack Jin Clan members. Which would only make things worse. Besides, those Jin Clan people are ugly, but they do not deserve to die only if they blame WWX.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  13. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish you can put 'crying' other than 'like' in someone's post because gdi I always want to cry, WHY DONT U BOYS JUST TALK AND SPARE ME THIS HEARTBREAK :cry::cry:

14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw couldnt WW start cultivating again from the begining ? ....or was losing his core meant losing all his abilities to ever cultivate again (wasnt it something that formed at later age after someone was strong enough?)

15. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see. Actually that was a long-lasting war. At least years.

Not mentioned... I am curious as well...

After people accused Wei WuXian and Jiang YanLi defended, Mrs. Jin came. Jiang YanLi didn't want Jin ZiXuan to be forced again so she asked Mrs. Jin not to do so. Jin ZiXuan overheard their talking and realized her misunderstanding finally and sweet days come~

My mistake, I just check and realized they fought already but not long. Jin ZiXuan used his sword, and since Wei WuXian has no sword (and he couldn't use anyway), Lan WangJi protected him and fought back :D.
    Before things get worse Jin Clan people came and accused Wei WuXian.

+1

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  16. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe one can have only one golden core in his life. And technically his golden core was still there in JC's body.
    But the author confirmed (in her weibo or something) that he would cultivate again after end of the novel. So in his life he will have a chance to get another golden core.

Fiorisi, Aeli, Nikha and 4 others like this.
  17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    He could cultivate in the Mo guy's body not the old him right?

I think it was mentioned that the Mo kid had bad potential or something and he cant get far in his cultivation anyway

btw do we know what happened to the Mo kid in the Jin clan that caused him to get half mad?

Shizuka15 and insteadofdeath like this.
  18. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. But potential includes things relating to your brain as well, like smartness, and WWX is smart. Besides, we all know there is a very useful way of cultivation called "Double Cultivation". For which a-very strong cultivator spouse is most helpful. Fortunately Lan WangJi is strong :D :D.

Not mentioned clearly. Here is Wei WuXian's guess.
    Mo Xuanyu fell for Jin GuangYao for sure (Jin Ling said he obey everything Jin GuangYao said). Besides, Mo XuanYu learned the dark art for summoning the death back (how he managed to bring WWX back) from Wei WuXian's manuscripts, which Jin GuangYao kept as trophy after WWX's death. Obviously Mo XuanYu is not strong enough to break into Jin GuangYao's room to read all those, so it must be Jin GuangYao who let him in, and share various things to him. He didn't plan for something as Wei WuXian's return would happen, so what's the purpose of doing that? He did that only to make Mo XuanYu felt that his love had been accepted and he could proceed. At some point Jin GuangYao claimed Mo XuanYu insulted him. Being betrayed like this broke his heart and that's how he got mad.

19. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the best confession ever, but Lan XiChen and Jin Lin....they're so great here !

setsuna3025, Fiorisi, Aeli and 2 others like this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol:ROFLMAO: ...is double cultivation really a thing ?:ROFLMAO: (was it ever mentioned?)

lol Jin GuangYao took everything ....Makes you wonder how JC got to keep his flute

cici and insteadofdeath like this.