Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    || Arden studies the form quietly once it is handed to him. Double-checking all the pertinent data, he then puts the form aside and turns to the newcomer.

“Good day,” Arden says, attempting a welcoming smile. “I am Arden, Guild staff. Welcome to the Adventurer’s Guild. I’ve read through your form and found everything seems to be in order.” He gives the newcomer an object.

“Here is an Item Box, a present as a sign of the Guild’s goodwill. No worries about the container. It can turn into a pouch for you to carry on your quests. As to the limit it can contain, nobody really knows but please, no attempts to steal a lake or any of the sort.

“Remember to be cautious of your actions and not break Guild law or you will be reprimanded. At worst, banned. If you have any further questions, please go to the Tavern where other Adventurers are known to hang out.

“If you are impatient and want to dive in and file for a quest, check this article for a quick lesson.”

Arden bows to the new member. “Again, do stop by the Tavern if you have any further questions.”||

--
    [OOC] Aha! A new member! Welcome to Adventurers Guild roleplay where the eclectic gather :blobxd: Please, do put your AG card in a spoiler in your signature. Glad I was able to see this before I went to bed. That being said, goodnight from my side of the world and have fun here in AG :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

BlancFrost and Nahrenne like this.
  2. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant find my adventurer card .... @brasca123 what I need to do? Create a new one or what? Nvm I remembered that I deleted it to create a new one.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  3. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    My shapes.
    [​IMG]
    Name: Erisech Chesire
    Race: cat bake mono
    Job: debuffer / berserk
    Armor: My fur skin and bone armor (incomplete must go the place with high miasma)
    1)@Shad12ow "Lucky" Yarn Ball
    Gift from the Guildmaster. "With this precious i will never get lost."
    Effects: Increase the luck of the current owner. Also you will always find way back to the guild.
    2)@Kysil "Brain" Yarn Ball
    Gift from adventurer Kysil. "Is it twitching?"
    Effects:Can speak with other side once a day. Also helps owner with dark arts.
    3)@Bielt " Chaos and Order" Yarn Ball
    Gift from the Herold @Bielt. I dont know what is she , but I dont want to see her angry.
    "Insanity will be happy"
    4)@Kuma Desu "Luminous Grace" Yarn Ball
    Yarn Ball filled with a holy energy. I feel warm and gentle heat from him.
    Cant use it right now because of "Brain" yarn ball , but I can use it to heal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1) My sleeping half " Insanity "
    I can explore the memories of the dead creatures by eating the brains ... But of course I cant save all the info ... Thats why I need to sleep to organize which information must be kept . In berserk he takes the wheel.
    I never forget.
    I can talk to unliving object. ( of course if they want to)
    2)Iron stomach Basically I can swallow substances and objects which are smaller than me. Poison wont work if I swallow it .
    3)Adapt I can use the parts of the organisms or objects which were eaten by me. Of course "new parts of my body" wont last long.
    4)Critical mass I can use the eaten meat to make my body or part of my body bigger and stronger.
    [​IMG]

5)Berserk
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mission Complete:23
    Partying:1
    Mission Failed: 1
    Gold: 1470( i need gold ?)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  4. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Information card
    History log
    Travel Diaries
    Peony's first adventure out of Nyllia
    Part 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    A pink haired girl bounces through the open doors of the reception area. She looks around quickly before snatching up a registration form to fill out. She scribbles her information down before thrusting it back on top of the counter.

Someone is going to come soon right? The chaos outside was...well okay it concerned her somewhat but that wasn't the most important thing happening. She had left her kettle on back at home and had to quickly get this over with before rushing back. Hopefully her house didn't catch on fire...the other plants will never let her live it down.
    Given Name/Title: Peony the Peony
    Race: Peony
    Job/Class: Peony
    Weapon: Peony
    Skills: Peony Oh alright I'll put these down too: Poisonous concoction, Time Travel (only alone for now) Oh I also garden!
    Equipment: Clothes.
    Adventurer Rank: E (Don't change)
    Missions Completed: 0 (Don't change)
    Missions Failed: 0 (Don't change)
    Inventory: Simple gardening tools (small rake, spade, gloves, sun hat), Flower seeds and bulbs, Vegetable and Fruit seeds, Hikari's Elementals (Water, Earth, Fire, Wood, Concrete), 'flore de lair' 50% off contract. Wait these didn't exist in this world. I wonder if Hikari is fine with me not returning her Elementals though...wait can I still call them? I have no idea...
    Gold: 0 (Don't change)
    Feeling something is a little off, Peony picks her registration form up again and fills it out properly. But the multiple crosses and added lines make it unreadable. She frowns at the paper before picking up another sheet to fill out. No one had to know all the details but well...maybe this would be enough to sign up.
    [​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Peony
    Race: Human I suppose.
    Job/Class: Florist and Historian
    Weapon: Gardening tools
    Skills: Gardening, immunity, affinity with nature, healing.
    Equipment: Blue knee length dress made out of cotton and a white apron.
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory: Simple gardening tools (small rake, spade, gloves, sun hat), Flower seeds and bulbs, Vegetable and Fruit seeds.
    Gold: 0
    "I shouldn't mention the flowers...no one needs to know..."

Peony taps her foot to the rhythm in her head and sprinkles a little of the dried flowers from her pouch into a nearby cup. Humming fills the air as she watches the chaos outside. But the prominent thought crossing her mind was...

I should have taught them how to turn the stove off.
    Adventurer Card
    [​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Peony / Your Everyday Flower
    Race: Human I suppose.
    Job/Class: Florist and Historian
    Weapon: Gardening tools
    Skills: Gardening, immunity, affinity with nature, healing.
    Equipment: Blue knee length dress made out of cotton and a white apron.
    Missions Completed: Solo 04 | Party 01 | Upper 00
    Solo E 00 | D 00 | C 00 | B 00 | A 00
    Party 01 | Upper Party 00
    Raid: Solo 04 | Party 01 | Upper 00
    Peony's first day as an adventurer (Verdant Raid)
    Part 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    Peony's Tavern Tales
    Part 1 2 3
    Peony's visit to the Dark Merchant
    Part 1 2
    Inventory:
    Simple gardening tools (small rake, spade, gloves, sun hat), Flower seeds and bulbs, Vegetable and Fruit seeds.
    Backup set of gardening tools, bucket of dirt,
    1 x [Grow-a-lot Powder], 1 x [Shard of Spatial Crystal], 1 x [Wind Feather], 1 x [Fire Feather], 1 x [Nalmika's Poisonous Spike], 3 x [Thunder Crystal], 3 x [Thunder Crystal Shards], 1 x [Condensed Life Crystal]
    1 x The Cutest Plushy: Says motivational phrases if you push her belly! Good for crazy yanderes!
    1 x ✞ Ragshelm's Blob Jelly: Ewwww! It's sticky! Gross! Gross! It doesn't go out! Let go! Let go! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
    1 x ✞ Shard of a Dryad's Rapier: Good job! The yandere bag was so annoyed by you trying to take things from it, that it gave you a curse! Nyahahaha!!!
    1 x Lavri's plushy: You can hug this one in case you miss the cute kobold... Wait, he went back to normal? What is this useful for then...?
    1 x ! Branch of Leshy's: Club Holds the power to control animals to a limited extent, very fragile.
    1 x ! Summon Nature Protector Spell: Summons a random nature creature to protect you, anything from a cute flower to a spriggan! It consumes Energy for as long as it's summoned.
    1 x ! Beehive Killing Stings: An unusual manual which teaches an offensive-defensive style, focused on avoiding the enemy's offensive while using speed and pin-point thrusts to destroy any sort of defense
    1 x ! Beastly Constitution: these runes engraved into a strange bone awakens the primal power lying inside each living being, Altering his constitution into something else. The user will be able to alternate between [Fast Regeneration] [Beastly Strength] and [Amplified Senses]
    Gold: 350
    325 Magical Musclemen Sticker

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    Nahrenne, Kuma Desu and Bielt like this.
  5. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: *giggles*
    Peony is joining the Guild! \o/

IC:
    A blond woman with white clothes receives the form and take a look at it... she giggles a bit.
    The blond woman then looks at peony and give her a sweet smile which unfortunately feels a bit mismatched with all those cracks running on her face like it was a mirror or a half broken porcelain...

Biel: "Good morning~
    Peony right~?
    I am Biel Shiki the chaos priestess~
    and the Guild Item Master~"

With a small pause, Biel places a small bag on the table handing it to peony

Biel: "this is your item box,
    I hope you have a good time at the guild~
    and if you need anything you can ask me okay~?"

Nahrenne and Peony like this.
  6. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Peony accepts the bag and stares at it before putting in away in her pouch. She looks up at the blonde woman and pauses a bit as she sees her face.

What kind of poison could do that?

Peony contemplates asking but instead smiles at her cheerfully. "Thanks Biel Shiki the Chaos Priestess! Your name sure is a mouthful...I'll bother you whenever I can then!"

Just as she turns around to leave, Peony stops and takes out a bag of dried flowers. She hands then to the Chaos Priestess and grins cheekily.

"Because I like you I'll gift you my very own concoction! Just a little sprinkle of this and flies will be no more!" With that said, Peony rushes back out the doors and towards the residential district. Hopefully her house was still intact.

Nahrenne and Bielt like this.
  7. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Now we have a flower inside the guild , good. - said the cat with a grin.

8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((You can keep the elementals! Hikari doesn't mind it!!!! *laughs and hugs*))

Bielt likes this.
  9. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Peony fills a shiver down her spine as she walks through the door of her home. Her house is still intact but something was still wrong.

"I hope it isn't someone thinking bad thoughts...well it's nothing a good cup of lavender tea can't fix."
    {Oh thanks! Be nice to have them around. Such helpful, helpers there are with gardening! I guess keeping Peony safe is another useful factor.}

Nahrenne likes this.
  10. erichsamurai

erichsamurai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are clones allowed to register?

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Sorry for the late reply! >.<

It's 100% okay to register clones! I have 2 clones registered actually, and I think @Quaesitor has 4! @Balthazzar has 2 and a few other people have others as well! ^^)/))

Quaesitor likes this.
  12. erichsamurai

erichsamurai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Erichga Daisuki
    Race: Erich (evolved human)
    Job/Class: Samurai
    Weapon: Katana (called Erich)
    Skills: Stalking ninja
    Equipment: What you see on my avatar
    Adventurer Rank: E (Don't change)
    Missions Completed: 0 (Don't change)
    Missions Failed: 0 (Don't change)
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0 (Don't change)

Nahrenne likes this.
  13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((I'll just ask you to write the info of your equipment later (even if it's just something like "samurai armor" or something... Since... Well, you know, you can always change avis.))

"Welcome to the guild... Eto... E... Eri-chan!

Hikari will give Eri-chan an Item Box! It should help Eri-chan carrying things around!

Go to the tavern if Eri-chan wishes to talk to others or just wish to ask anything!

Hikari hopes Eri-chan has a good time here!" ^^)/

((Put your guild card on your signature btw, it will help other people knowing who you are.

Oh, and check my signature for links related to the guild, it will help you find a few things.

Have fun and don't feel afraid to ask anything you might need!!! ^^)/

Oh, and we're having a raid right now, it's a limited time event, so we heavily encourage everyone to participate! \(^^)/))

erichsamurai and Nahrenne like this.
  14. SparkleDarkle

SparkleDarkle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Markle Sparkle/ IB student/ Emotionally dead idiot
    Race: Northern Hooman
    Job: Student
    Weapon: Anything that's around
    Skills: Dao of BS Lvl2 / Studying Lvl3 / Mental resistance Lvl5 / Cooking Lvl3 / Cold Resistance Lvl6 / Mathematics Lvl 4 / Unarmed Lvl2 / Sword Lvl1/ Archery Lvl1 / Spear Lvl 1 / Advanced running Lvl 4
    Equipment: Gambeson / Leather Gloves / Leather Greaves / Tunic / Pants / Sharp Knife
    Inventory: Skinning Knife, Textbooks, Calculator and Spare clothing.
    Gold:

Nahrenne likes this.
  15. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Chrys looks up from her reading material.
    "Hmmmm welcome to the guild uhhh Markle. Everything looks to be in order. Here's your item box, complementary gift from the staff of the Guild. It lets you store things and stuff... If you need anything don't hesitate to ask in the tavern thread, of which you can find in my signature. Currently a raid's ongoing, so you might wanna go check that out and see if you can help.
    Once again, welcome to the guild."

16. Soraizumi

Soraizumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Alphous Svennders Norvos/Blood Lou
    Race: Modified Shapeshifter
    Job/Class: Publicly know as Flashy Fighter. Know as Flashy Assassin in the underworld
    Weapon: Shapeshifting weapon made by Lou's flesh named Nemo, Cry of Eternal Sorrow (the spear's name) Night snow of Faded Memories (name of the broad sword), Soul and Shadow Sculptors of Shifting Worlds (twin katana's name)
    Skills: is a living weapon do to shape shifting abilities, spear wielder, broad sword wielder, and dual katana wielder
    Equipment: Shapeshifting weapon made by Lou's flesh named Nemo, that can be controlled telepathically due to the genetic connection, and cloths made from Lou's flesh.
    Inventory:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Butler and Nahrenne like this.
  17. Carm

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmm another? And I was just getting to the climax, no matter...."
    Chrys sat upright and looked at the newcomer.
    "First off, welcome to the Guild Alphous? Yeah I think I said it right. Here's your complementary item box. It let's you store things and stuff. Nothing more can really be said about it really. Ummm if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    And once again, welcome!"
    ((If you have questions you can ask them in the Tavern thread (Tavern ), a raid is currently underway if you wish to join that (Raid) also please put this card into your signature, it makes things easier on us staff members))

Soraizumi likes this.
  18. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    A hooded figure walks up to the receptionist. It silently hands over its application, then slowly removes its hood.

[​IMG]

Name: Banageara
    Titles: The Beast of Eyes
    Race: Beast of Eyes
    Job/Class: Magician
    Weapon: Dagger
    Eyes can be added to the body; their qualities are gained and added to the Myriad Eyes skill. Eyes can be moved around the body at will.
    Current properties: Extremely high perception; can see in all directions; darkvision

No discernible organs inside its body, just undifferentiated flesh interspersed with more eyes. Will gradually regenerate from most injuries unless all eyes are destroyed. Can alter its shape slowly (hours or days), though all its forms will be covered in eyes.
    Weak magical attack in a straight line.
    Its visage is terrifying to the weak-willed. Even if its prey can resist their fear, it purposefully directs its eyes to move in patterns which promote unease. Not effective on those without intelligence.
    A magical effect targeting the nervous system of prey, stunning them. Creatures with magical power or resistance can shorten the duration or even nullify the effect. Not effective on creatures without a nervous system.
    A weak acid. Used against incapacitated/dead prey when feeding.
    Equipment: Hooded Cloak
    Inventory:

19. Carm

Reading List:
    Link
    Feeling the many eyes upon her person, Chrys looks up from her book.
    "Hello, no need to stare, it wont be the first time you see me, probably. Hmmmmmmm your application looks to be in order.
    Welcome to the guild, here's your complementary item box, free of charge! We wont give you a replacement if you lose it though........ It lets you store things, basically all you need to know.
    Once again, welcome."
    Chrys goes back to her reading.
    ((Please put this into your signature for us to easily find it, makes it a bit less tedious. Also if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in the Tavern, we currently have a raid under way, so feel free to join in it Raid ))

20. Butler

Butler ☩ Cloudy's Pet-Butler ☩ Axiel's Shadow ☩ Dead ☩

Reading List:
    Link
    A person wearing butler uniform entered the guild, the person's overall build, even though on the slim side, suggests the gender to be male.

Nothing is unusual about the man except the broom that he shouldered on his back, as it somehow emits a strong magical aura, even though it looks like an ordinary broom.

As he stood still infront of the entrance, he ponders while repeatedly comparing the building he called home in his memories, sure enough, the home in his memories looked like rabbit hole when compared to the guild building.

"Huh... ? What a grand building, it exceeded my expectation already!"

Even though he felt something is wrong, his excitement overshadowed his uneasiness as he headed to the receptionist desk.

When he took the registration form and starts writing, he noticed something, many people in the guild are dressed in armors and carrying weapons.

"Woah, are they the guards? So many... this is unexpected... perhaps it's quite a strict guild..."

His unease is rapidly increasing, but he already went as far as to come to the floating city of Aeternus, he couldn't turn away just because the guild might heavily enforce the rules.

He made up his mind and put the completed registration form back to the receptionist's desk.

"Good day, I wish to register myself as a member please!"

Given Name/Title: Shuri Veronique
    Race: Half-Demon
    Job/Class: Butler
    Weapon: Holy Broom.
    Skills:Ultra Clean / Super Wash / Mighty Dusting
    Equipment: Butler Uniform, Sparkling Shoes (Pink Loafers on wednesdays when gender bending), Pocket Watch
    Inventory: 7x Cleaning Solutions, 5x Gender Bending Transformation Pills, 3x Cough Drops

"Is this form is enough or do I need any academic degrees? Will there be interviews afterwards? Because I didn't have any academic degrees..."

((Someone gave me the base character, I just edited it a little...))

Nahrenne and Soraizumi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.