Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ----[Aeternus - Temple - Leeanne POV]---
    "Miss~ Miss~"
    I turned around to face Mili, Hmm?~ Whats wrong? why's she so anxious?
    "Um~ you see, I can't find my idol anywhere!"
    I looked at her, "Who...?"
    "The amazing Hikari! Ever since I and my friends found her manning the receptionist desk at the adventurer's guild, She's cool But, I don't even see her anywhere!"

Hikari....Who was she again? Oh! She was the receptionist was helpful to me, She is just soo cute~ But, then is she? I heard there's an evacuation point near the port, that could be it. I looked at the line of mildly injured lining up in front of me. Should I go and look for someone who I've interacted just recently or stay here and be barely useful?

I would search for the local children's Idol! The fact that I was getting bored may have added onto the scale ne~
    A voice calls out
    "Wait! Leeanne-chan, It's too dangerous to go alone, take this!"
    I was given a wooden sword by one of the patients I treated

I then walked while planning in my head, I know that Old man sensei's group is over there, and they were very energetic last I saw them...yes, I could ask them to help me in my search! So I turned into the direction of the residential district, but the path was strangely dangerous, there were so many things to trip on~
    ---[Aeternus - Residential district - Leeanne POV]---
    It was also hard for me to conserve my magic peaches, A corrupted Bird-san carrying a Spider-san might appear, then I have to smash them with my bag! I saw a loose arm for the first time, my breakfast disappeared.

After some time, I was able to find Sensei's group, what with "Oryaaaa! "Take this you flying Creature!" and "Peachy Peach Stab~!"
    They looked over me and sensei yelled "Dumb Disciple, What tarnations are you doing here!. We can at least defend ourselves out here and even if you have some tricks that I taught you, It will not be enough to survive this attack!" Old man sensei knocked out a corrupted goblin and turned to look at me "And don't you even think of trying to face these guys, you'll get slaughtered!"

He continues fighting with all his might "Well, On with it Stupid disciple, What is it?!" I shook my head, becoming an adventurer, I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to help people while becoming rich and famous, and If one of the children's Idol's and my receptionist were to get really hurt---I don't know what I'd do to myself in remorse later.

Along the way, I realized, this was real, not a fantasy story.

But, Instead of doubting myself I go ahead and forge forward, breaking out of my daze I responded "Bald Sensei, One of the kids told me that their Idol, Hikari-chan might be injured somewhere in the city, can you please help look for her?"

Bald Sensei looked at me "I'll add it to one of the group's priority, but it won't be the top priority, you understand dumb disciple?" I nodded and yelled out my agreement, Sensei continued talking though "You should also be careful, some of the creatures that are attacking are way too strong for you to handle and stop calling me bald, I have a tuft of hair on my head."

I nodded and replied again further increasing the possibilities that my search might not end up well. The stress built up inside me, Why was I Just so useless right now?! where the only thing I could do is look for someone and not actively help out, so that I can make a real difference!

I sighed and took out a rejuvenation potion drinking it, I pushed myself to sneak around the residential district, silently calling out in a shaky sounding "Hikari~ Hikari~ where are you Hikari~"

-POMPF-
    A corrupted raven impaled itself on my wooden sword that used as a pretend walking stick, releasing it's spidery passenger
    "Gyahhh!" I take a peach out and smash the spider before it could travel up the sword. Then I threw the sword onto a small pile of burning rubbish.

I pushed onwards after that, still calling out a perhaps even shakier "Hikari Hikari" as if It was my chant that I was speaking to protect myself.

(searching in Aeternus residential district)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    Hatchy, Kuma Desu, JinVodka and 2 others like this.
  2. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    To be, or to not to be, that is the question.
    A famous phrase by a famous man, a philosophical prose on existence, if that's how you choose to interpret it.
    A dumbed down version of such a prose would be, To live, or to die, that is the question.
    Although, no matter how one tries to simplify it, the baseline is in the end, a complicated matter.
    Though people do say that when looking at a complicated thing, sometimes the best eyes are the untainted. In other words, children, they can look at things with purity and aren't conformed by as many rules as older people are. This is a common thing people believe.
    It's the reason people say "Only Children can see ghosts".
    Though that one more or less means that their imagination at a younger age is more vast than one's at a older age.
    More or less.
    Regardless of one's views, in the end that question will not change, will not waver, will not suddenly combust into flames ending your suffering of trying to come up with a coherent response to it. That last one is a bit too hopeful.
    To be or to not to be, that is the question.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Oh contemptible fate, how your hands drag me down to accompany you." A famous saying from somewhere somehow. Philosophers often discuss the intentions behind these words, as for how I interpret it, it's probably "When misfortune falls upon another, it shall fall upon you as well." That's probably how I feel at this moment.
    Probably.
    Looking at the frail body in my arms, looking as if dropping her would cause her to shatter, like fine china, or perhaps artistic glass. Either or really. People are up to their own interpretations.
    Do I consider myself lucky or unlucky that this girl has fallen unconscious? On one hand I don't have to worry about her disclosing my location, on the other, I have to carry her along with me, limiting my mobility as well as my usage of self defense.
    She was more or less the weight I expected, this didn't change the fact that I had to use both arms whilst carrying her, holding her with one arm while swinging a mace puts me in too much of a disadvantage. First I had to be wary for both of us, second my stances would be bad? Hmmm that's not quite the word. Well anyways, in my opinion, we'll have a higher survival chance if I carry her and focus on running away, and dodging instead of retaliating.
    Haaa lets think of another saying while I try to escape from reality.
    How about "Who comes knocking on everyone's door once, and only once in everyone's life."
    Simple, death.
    Ah pessimistic thoughts, bad.
    I think I recall something about illusions? What was I supposed to be wary of, well looking at it logically, if there's illusions, it's probably for disguising my allies as monsters and vise versa. Sucks that I don't actually have any comrades, perhaps that's a blessing in disguise. Or at least, for now that is.
    Humans, are after all, a "social" creature. Everyone needs interaction with another eventually.
    I sat down with the girls napping in my arms. Although I knocked her out, isn't she sleeping too soundly? Did I make her go into a coma?
    Regardless of such thoughts, I had a reason for stopping.
    Haa it seems I can't seem to run any more from these creatures.
    So lets finish this while I still can!

OOC: I'm in Verdant. Apparently.

Clown333, Nurman, Hatchy and 4 others like this.
  3. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV Tene​

"Presia?" So Jin went to the forest alone, only telling me and not taking anyone with him. Things might get dangerous for him. "I am certain that Jin is in the forest, but right now, we can't go there and leave Aeternus." After taking a quick look around, I turn to Samuel. "If you are scared, get to the temple or port, you should be save there. However, if you can and want to fight, help me protect this city."

After finishing this sentence, I immediately rush towards the maintenance district, not looking back to check whether Samuel is following me. Suddenly, I notice a strange spider jumping towards me from a shadow. I just use my hand to smash it away, but it explodes, disintegrating parts of my hand. A suicidal attack? That most certainly isn't natural, I will have to be careful. Noticing even more spiders moving towards me, I kick up a small cloud of dust to the direction they're coming from and temporarily fix parts of the dust to their momentary coordinates, creating a barrier with it. Most of the spiders hit the dust wall and explode, but a few more reach me, inflicting negligible damage now that I have temporarily increased the hardness of my skin to that of a diamond using the carbon I imitated in the creation of my body.

But before I can move further, a few ravens turn to attack me from the sky. After taking out the gun I got from Kroenen, I hit most of them with a buckshot, tearing into their wings and rendering them unable to fly and move, or instantly killing them. I didn't get that far, but there are already so many enemies... this is getting rather dangerous. I should hurry.

I return the gun to my item box and rush towards the maintenance district, stopping the mana supply to my arms, causing them to disintegrate and rushing onwards without them. Less wind resistance and weight this way. In order to see more, a few additional eyes for now. A few more on my head and neck should be enough for now. I have to hurry to help more.

PoV Samuel​

"W-wait!" I call to Tene, but without hearing me, he already disappears, running at an unimaginable fast speed. "I... what should I do?" Suddenly I hear sounds of fighting behind me. Looking back, I can see Presia fighting a group of weird goblins. I'm scared... but... but a man shouldn't let himself be protected by a woman! I will help- she already is done!?

Hm? There are so many spiders behind me... I don't like spiders. Using my waning moon technique, I dodge the spiders, leaving a phantom of myself behind while retreating towards Presia. One second later, dozens of explosions shake the ground, from the spiders that exploded. Why are they even exploding!? I hate- a raven!? I utilize the waxing moon technique instinctually, piercing through the raven with my lance.

It seems like I can fight? Yes, let's help the people here with Presia!

OOC: Tene on its way to the maintenance area.
    Samuel and Presia slowly making their way towards the maintenance area from the guild HQ.

Nurman, Hatchy, Kuma Desu and 5 others like this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hikari Hikari!"

Hikari heard a voice shouting, Hi-Hikari remembers this voice... Bu-but why would someone be looking for Hikari now!? Hikari can't help! Hikari can't interfere!

Bu-but it would do no good to just let her wander aimlessly either... What was her name... Le.. Li... Ah! She's here!

"Le-Li-Lie-chan! Wh-why is Lie-chan searching for Hikari like that!?"

"Hikari!" *hugs Hikari* "I was worried you were hurt! Come on! We should go to the temple, it's safe there!" *holds Hikari's hand and starts dragging her*

"Wa-wait! Hikari doesn't need-
    Watch out!"

Hikari hugged Li... Lia-chan? A-and jumped away as a bunch of spiders fell around and exploded.

"Hi-Hikari is fine! Hikari can take care of herself! But Hikari can't protect Lia-chan! So please stay away from Hikari!"
    ---------------------------------------------
    ((I hope you don't mind me controlling your character a bit @leegood ! I can change things out if I portrayed her wrongly!

Oh, and is the color okay? I didn't know what color would be good for her! >.<))

On Aeternus' Residential district.

Clown333, Nurman, Hatchy and 6 others like this.
  5. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    In the distance, I noticed multiple groups of ravens and spiders moving towards a group of civilians being guarded by men who carried pike. They seem to be the police of the world but some of them are injured. It is better to kill the spider to create a chain reaction which will kill the rest to save ammunition. Every action is calculated by my system, the specific spiders are identified for the best possibilities. I locked onto every targeted spider on my sight as I kept running. With both of the dual pistol, I found in a deserted place in my world. Called Mark XIX Desert Eagle .44 mag, a very powerful weapon it has strong recoil effect and quite heavy weighing 4.5 pounds. But with my mechanic body, I could easily handle two of this.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Every bullet was precisely released to the targeted spiders as I continue running forward.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!! BOOOOOOOOM!!!

As the bullet made an impact to the spiders, the spider exploded which in the end created a chain reaction killing all the hostile enemies near it. The civilians and police where shocked seeing the event but some ravens survived since they flew above in the sky.

I swiftly increased more strength and firepower to my leg as it propelled me forward to the crows. With the great force, I left behind a gust of wind and land while sliding down. I bend my body to raise my head above and raised my pistol aiming at the ravens. The ravens quickly dived below like missiles as they aim their becks.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

I accurately killed the flock of ravens before they can even reach the ground. My HUD shown the amount bullets I have left. Seeing that I had only one more bullet left for each pistol. I quickly released the bullets killing two ravens. As I throw the pistols to the item box while leaping above towards the raven. I swiftly grabbed its neck and crush it while kicking the others. As I fall back to the ground, I kick the last raven downwards and crushing it.

BAM!!

There was a large crack on the ground. As I stood up properly and check the premises for any enemies. I noticed the people are looking at me with weird eyes.

The police holding a pike immediately ran towards me and bowed his head. “You are an adventurer right! I'm Rick, a guard, my partner here is injured. Will you please assist us in guiding the civilians to the Temple.”

I contemplated for awhile since in my mini-map there are still multiple civilians under attack and need saving. The other civilians noticed my hesitation and become desperate.

Some quickly kneeled down shouting, “please save us!!”

Another old man argued, “you're an adventurer right it is your job to save us.”

Two women beg with tears, “At least our children.”

Five children ran over me as they tugged my legs, “Big sis!!”

“That’s…” Having no choice I decided to use the last method. I opened my item box and let out my large mech. I could have used my spacecraft but I thought about the numbers of civilians from afar that need saving. I decided to use Ezero instead.

The people were shocked and some even staggered falling down scared of the large piece of metal. I leaped and opened the hatch as I turned on the A.I. system and apply certain commands on it.

“Beep beep beeeeeeeeep.” Ezero which is the name of my mech. He reaches his robotic arm as he touched my cheeks. Well, he was quite big so he's touching the left side of my body.

“The wounded will enter the hatch since it has 2 sits. But it has wide space so children can squeeze inside it.” I look towards the people. Ezero slowly moved his arm down to let the 1 wounded police, I mean guard and 5 children with 2 mothers. He slowly took them to his hatch each movement with caution not to make them fall. The children were quite excited and happy while the mothers assisted the wounded. The men are carried to Ezero’s shoulder.

“Ezero I leave them to you...” I smiled as I patted Ezero as it beeps for confirmation. Ezero slowly moved to the direction of the Temple while holding a large bayonet rifle.

I quickly ran towards the closest civilians on my mini-map.

[Aeternus Agriculture Area]

Nurman, Hatchy, Bielt and 9 others like this.
  6. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    The notice was posted and spread out to all guild members and as I surveyed the task at hand, I felt surprisingly bored. Very rarely would a task like this bore me but I suppose cutting solely cannon fodder down isn't a fun way for me, I can't say the same for everyone else though. Indeed, the war will be fought both in and out of Aeturnus, but looking at the roster both in and out of the city, there really isn't a problem with this.

At least, maybe until something interesting happens. Sighing, I grab a piece of paper among the bustling guild members and write a few words down. If there was one thing I could say about my writing after not using it in centuries, I suppose I could say it was legible. Touching the back of the paper, I applied a solution to the back of the paper and posted it on the board for any and all to read. Surveying my work, I turned to see some dumbfounded and disapproving gazes lingering upon me.

Giving them a courteous nod, I left and went back home, leaving the note behind. Though I do hope I wrote it in the correct and proper language.

I'm going to sleep. Wake me only in case of emergency
    ~Balthazar

Clown333, Nurman, Hatchy and 9 others like this.
  7. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I blink my eyes to process what had just happened, I was just there, and I could have been all over here and all over Hikari. My face pales at the thought of that happening, but seeing the fear in Hikari's eyes awakened something in me (No, Not Sadism). I leaned over and gave her a big hug "Just stay safe, okay." and released the hug.

"Healer, fix me up!" a stray adventurer walks up to me with a bleeding arm "Hurry up girl!" I Immediately start casting my minor heal. The adventurer clicked his tongue "So darn slow!" Scowling, He added "I need some achievements fast, so hurry up!" I tried hurrying the pace a big after getting intimidated and put in more mana than needed causing me to be a bit fatigued.

The Scowling adventurer finally notices Hikari behind me "Huh, Oh flip! Ummm" He looks at me, Then at Hikari "Oh, Here's a wooden shield in compensation for your great healing, I hope we meet again under better conditions" He said while grinning a bit near the end "Especially in better conditions"

He left, and I was a bit fatigued, and the stress was wearing on me.I looked over at Hikari "Be safe, okay"
    I looked forward hen I heard a strange sound "Mr.Sniffles?!"

-----[POV Mr.Sniffles]----
    [Before the Attack]

The great I has a magnificent Idea!
    I'll just follow this customer of I's to her house
    and demand more payment there!

So I took leeanne's token she left me and I put it on
    The guards let me in
    But I had an Oink of fun at their confused faces!

[During the attack]
    Hmm?
    Why are the forest creatures attacking the city?
    The great I thought it was the other way around?
    nonetheless, I shall oink my way to food!

[Spotting Leeanne]
    My food!
    Those creatures dare attack my food source!
    I OINKED in anger!
    then jump charged those criminals!
    This Leeanne is MY source of food!

Pyoo, ExitedDeviljho, Hatchy and 3 others like this.
  8. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Why did I sign up for this again?" Peony stares at the sky as she tries to get a semblance of rest. She is now currently lying down on a piece of cloth right beside the fields. After exterminating the pests she collapsed on the ground and had not moved since.

The shouting and explosions from the spiders had quieted down for a bit but that did not give her any reassurance. Now she had to make sure nothing went and damaged the fields before she set up a perimeter. She had thought Aeternus was going to be a relatively safe place (aside from the occasional nosey farmer) so she didn't set up her usual safety guides. It wouldn't do to accidentally poison others in this place. The walls had eyes...and noses...and every other body part! She once accidentally (it really was an accident!) spilled a little of her tea onto the floor and her neighbour came storming into her home a few seconds later with a mask and gloves on. Peony was so startled she threw her teacup at him. Luckily he was covered from top to bottom with no skin exposed, but Farmer Pete never let her forget the day he nearly...got stains on his clothes. (no she didn't poison him, why would you think that?) Now he even made her an Adventurer! He really is trying to take her position as the winner of their Annual Agriculture Festival!

The pink haired figure rolls over sleepily and forces herself up before she really does enter dreamland. She deserved a break after all this manual labour. Sighing she shakes the dust and dirt off her dress and gets to work.

"Alright, I guess lavender and tulips would work...and a little something special planted in between." She smiles happily and brings out a spade and bucket from her pouch. Her pouch only carried her gardening tools and seeds...she had not found a use for the Item Box yet but she had just received it earlier in the day. Maybe she could leave the dirt in there instead of needing to refill it everytime her bucket of dirt went low.

"Oh well, I'll think about that later. Now let's start!" Peony points her spade towards the sky enthusiastically.

Unfortunately someone witnessed her doing something so childish (hey I'm still entitled to being a child!) and coughed loudly to get her attention.

Peony quickly brings down her arm and stares at the new arrival. "U-U-Unc- I mean Farmer Pete? What are you doing here?"

Farmer Pete sighs before motioning towards the Temple with his hands. "I knew you would be here. All you think about are your plants, come on girl don't you know there is a battle going on? Quick get to the Temple with the rest of us!"

She tilts her head in confusion before squatting down to dig at the dirt. "Not going. Besides, I'm an Adventurer! I can hel- eh I can stay outside!"

A sigh is heard from Farmer Pete as he hears her stubborn tone. He didn't think she would really join the Guild. They did protect them but it wasn't safe for someone like her to join, with her head in the clouds all day it was a wonder she even made it to the Headquarters.

"Don't say I didn't warn you girl, it isn't all fun and games here. The plants will be fine so please...just come with me?"

Hmph. He thought she couldn't protect them. Farmer Pete was a meanie! A meanie! She pouts unhappily as she continues to plant the bulbs in the dirt. Just as she finishes planting the last one, she is dragged back by Farmer Pete. In the spot she was just kneeling a green thing pops out hissing at her.

Farmer Pete let's go of her arm and whacks it with her rake. The green thing is unaffected and turns its attention towards the larger human. It leaps up to attack him but just as it goes wrap around Farmer Pete's neck, the green thing whimpers slightly before collapsing on the ground. As it's body hits the ground it turns into dust.

"OHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew I should have used the red one...the reaction time is quicker. Well let's go." Peony helps him up and drags Farmer Pete towards the main street. He follows her in a daze not making a sound.

He forgot her plants did weird things.

{Agricultural District. The snake is now fertiliser.}

Pyoo, ExitedDeviljho, Razogul and 5 others like this.
  9. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was facing the black mist and it looked malevolent. I had seen my fair share of frightening things and this one was a good contender. It wasn’t because of what it did. It was the feeling it gave when one looked at it. Add the fact that from here to beyond the mist, I could hear no sound of life that was reminiscent of the forest I was in. No bird song, no buzz of insect, and no rustling of leaves. It was a quiet that was disheartening as it was frightening.

No wonder the serpent women I had encountered near the borders of Verdant had been acting strange. They had been agitated and rightfully so. I could only imagine the terror of being entrapped in this mist and unable to do anything as your mind is taken over by something else.

I mulled over my choices. For now, I was going to skirt around this mist and avoid it as much as I could. Once I was sure of what was in store for me, only then would I proceed. It sounded simple but I had no prior knowledge of how bad this was. The only thing I could trust up to this point was my will-o’-the-wisp companion that had gone silent as I reached the boundary of the black mist.

Then, I realized. The majority of the fear that I was feeling was coming from the will-o’-the-wisp. I didn’t know how I could comfort the poor spirit. Taking a gamble, I imagined the vast, healthy green fields of the Great Plains and almost immediately, I could feel a calmness spread in my mind.

With that, I began to scout the vicinity. The monsters I faced in this area were more aggressive than the previous ones I fought as if the black mist nearby was giving them the added adrenaline. It wasn’t really a problem for me unless they attacked me all at once but even then, I wasn’t that helpless. The moles were hard to kill but the treants were more tricky for me to handle. I sighed. Moments like this made me realize with glaring clarity how much I really did need my shakujou. That would have helped me immensely in this place.

There was nothing much to do outside the black mist except to continue fighting against the many monsters in the area. It looked as if I had no choice. In the first place, that was the original plan anyway. Whatever was doing this to the forest was somewhere in there. Though I doubted I could fight the instigator of this black mist, it was better to be knowledgeable of the circumstances to avoid further danger.

Fae-child. Run. A spriggan is coming.

I knew what that was and I wasn’t eager to find out how strong it would be after being influenced by this miasma. Without saying anything else, I started to run. I hadn’t sensed the spriggan but a will-o’-the-wisp was more attuned to the land. For sure, it would have known if something was wrong even if it was a great distance away.

“Would you be aware what effect this black mist will be on me?”

There was a long pause before the will-o’-the-wisp answered.

You have strong blood from your father. This black mist is powerless against it.

The discovery pleased me and I didn’t miss the surprised tinge to the will-o’-the-wisp’s reply. Then, a strong sense of relief spreads through me and it was then that I understood. Whatever it was that was corrupting the will-o’-the-wisps in the forest couldn’t touch my companion since it had resided in my body. I felt a mix of amusement and a slight tinge of indignation at the thought that I was being used as a safe room by this spirit.

With no further hesitation, I sprinted to the black mist. I felt like this action was a tad masochistic being that I was willingly entering a dangerous place that was sure to cause me more harm than good. However, like I said earlier, I had no choice in the matter. Since I couldn’t leave Verdant Forest, I might as well thoroughly check what the problem was.

In no time at all, I finally crossed through to the black mist. It wasn’t a thick curtain as I thought it was at first but it did only give me a few yards of visual. Anything beyond that, the will-o’-the-wisp guided me.

[OOC] ooc not counted from overall word count ; Just entered the black mist, going deeper into Verdant.

Nurman, Bielt, Nahrenne and 3 others like this.
  10. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    An ordinary pile of dust. What dangers could it carry? In a flash of crimson flames, a youth appeared there, replacing few spiders unfortunate enough to stand on it.

"The crow! Where is it?! To throw a bug at me... I'll show her!"

Lynn's mood seemed unaffected by recent death. At least until he looked around.

"Huh... Sorry for the disturbance."

Who would have thought? A swarm of spiders was passing by right as he decided to reborn! Spiders too obviously didn't expect this, as they were now all staring at Lynn. What do you do if you wake up in the middle of spider swarm? You become one of them of course! Not even Lynn wants to die twice in a row to some bug. That would be lame...

Right as spiders began to move to have a talk with the person invading their gathering, they stopped again. Invader, who suddenly appeared in their midst turned to ash. And what was left in his place? Not just a pile of dust. A single spider crawled from inside.

Hahaha~ Stupid spiders. Lynn thought as they turned around and begun walking like nothing happened. At least until they started walking all over him. Then his thoughts changed to those like: Move it, you bug! Where are you sticking your legs?! Did you just leave a cobweb on my face?!?" Had he enough control over his skill to speak in this form, he would definitely blow his cover.

It took a while to get used to a form Lynn made on spot. But when he managed to refine all the details, another problem appeared. Every time, he tried to leave the swarm, it stopped and stared at him! Swarm of spiders staring at you sounds quite terrible, but only until you realize, they are all Lynn's size now... Would you be able to move then? No? Then don't judge Lynn when he decided to not stand out.

And so, Lynn's journey trough Aeternus has begun.

OOC: If you decide to meet me or do something to my swarm, tag me. Will be happy for any interaction. It doesn't look any different from a normal swarm if you don't count a cloud of life force surrounding it.

Nahrenne, Kysil and Kuma Desu like this.
  11. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    Fending off crows and spiders, we ended up getting in the Recreation District. A whole part of it was being completely flattened just before our eyes as the monsters, mainly those spiders jumping from the crows? Ravens? Doesn’t matter much now.

“Alby!”

Answering my sister’s call, I threw her the bat she had lent to me. I hadn’t noticed, but a orcish monster suddenly appeared near us. Amanda promptly took the bat and went to dispose of it.

Although he seemed to be a creature who relied on his brute strength, little did it helped against her disabling magic and her own arm strength. As soon as the staff hit him in his weakened state, he was blown away like a rag doll. I need to note to myself to never get in her bad books.

“Good job, Amanda.”

Although she had won the short battle, Amanda had a rather unusual dry smile in her face.

“Alby, it would be better if you helped me, though.”

“Hm… let me check...”

My mana wasn’t on the bright side, so I think I could cast four… maybe five spells? All of them using a single rune, though, so the effects wouldn’t be that big. Having low mana sure is troublesome.

“Alby, I’m talking about… ‘that’.”

Amanda, who was probably watching me frown, interrupted my thoughts with an unreasonable suggestion. Dear sister of mine, you know that this subject will only make my frown even frownier, don’t you? A frown frownier than an usual frown, how could it be called? Ah, side tracked a bit…

“No. I’m not using that Grimoire. We can do this even without it.”

Pouting slightly, she went with “But I want to see you using my gift~” or something, but I ignored as I went to a nearby park to see if there were survivors there. To be frank, there were none.

It seems like people noticed that in such a place, there probably would have many opportunities to the enemy to ambush, so, at least this park, was completely empty. I was about to leave, my eyes caught something in the innermost part of the park.

I signaled to Amanda to keep her staff-bat prepared and tried to approach with as much caution as humanly possible, and after a while I finally identified what exactly was it.

[​IMG]

A small girl, with wolf ears at the top of her head was sleeping soundly leaning on a tree. She wasn’t dressed as an adventurer, so perhaps she was a civilian. Either way, I approached her, intending to carry her out of this place, but as soon as I stepped near her, the ears on her head twitched and got up. She slowly opened her still sleepy eyes and looked at us.

“...”

A weird silence followed before Amanda finally said.

“Can we keep her~?”

“No, obviously we can’t! She’s not a stray dog, Amanda!”

The girl in question only tilted her head without saying nothing. She got up from the ground and went near some strange, rectangular shaped big stones, which I noticed just now, and put both her hands at one.

No matter how you look at it, this thing looks really heavy. Heavy enough to weight at least 5 or 6 Alberons or…. many, many Amandas, so could you please stop staring at me, dear sister?

“... hup!”

A short and low exclamation came out of her mouth, being the first thing we heard her say to the moment, but that wasn’t what’s important. She made an exclamation as she, instead of trying to raise it as we expected, crushed the stone. The rectangular rock crumbled and a small bag appeared from inside. She did the same for another one who was nearby and what came out was a small satchel.

With both bags in her, she looked at us expectantly. Oh, so we’re supposed to guide now, huh?

“Amanda… you perhaps didn’t saw a such a small kid crushing rocks with her bare hands, did you?”

“What’s it, Alby, your imagination is so wild. There’s no way we saw that~!”

“Okay, we just helped this girl who was sleeping with her bags nearby… she’s just a normal kid...”

Tilting her head again to our denial stage, she continued waiting for us to move on. I guess we should probably take her to a safe place. Although I think she’s quite safe by her own.

[OOC] Aeternus - Recreation District

Clown333, Nurman, Bielt and 4 others like this.
  12. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nilias came back with a tray of cookies and other Sweets for Kynn from the Kitchen... And that was Just from the Kitchen.

{ Report why did you let your Suit be dirtied? }
    " Err... 6 Orcs battling the Cook that I have to help... Didn't know the food was that Fresh that it fights back... Well I killed 2 orcs and 2 suicide Spiders... About the blood... It's theirs "
    { Not good enough... At least don't let Kynn see you at that state... Here a new set, go change somewhere }

After Lou handed the Suit to Nilias. Lou Princess carried Kynn and starts to walk out of the tavern

' Lou... Are you sure you want to travel now? Isn't it still a bit rowdy outside? Not that we can't handle some orcs and spiders '
    { Yep we're going... I heard that the center of the ruckus is at Verdant Forest But we're staying at Aeternus for now. Unless things got out of hand }
    " I'm done Big Sis! "
    { Good now hold unto that tray for now and be prepared to either feed Kynn or Fight }
    " Eh? Fight? Why the tray on my hands? While not letting a single cookie fall? "
    { Not even a single crumb fall and you getting dirtied}
    " Isn't that harder than what I just said!? "
    { Training School }
    " Yes Ma'am!! "
    ' remind me again why let him? '
    { Kynn likes him }
    ' aww.... Less time for me then '

Yuki got Dejected for the remainder of the talk and Lou leads the Group out of the tavern.

----------------------------------some time later (Residential Area) ----------------------------------------

' Please go straight from this street towards the tavern of the guild, we cleaned the place of monsters and the zashiki warashi of the tavern is guarding the doors... So it's safe inside '
    " Zashiki warashi ?? " - Civ 1
    ' peacemaker Hildagarde '
    " Oh.. her!! " - Civ2
    { Heya!! } - Lou
    " BUMOU!! "
    " ERYA!!!! Oops almost" - Nilias
    " Kwaa--k "

Yuki Help some civilians while Lou carries Kynn around, fighting gracefully with kicks and Black Flame Magic. Nilias is .... Doing whatever he can while holding the tray of food.

{ But still... The spiders are annoying... Yuki!! Stop Guiding them and come back here! The Spiders are getting annoying again! }
    ' just a moment please- (Ice Barrier) done! Now them please excuse me (Ice Spear Barrage) '
    """ Skreeeee- """

Several Spiders got Impaled by Icy Spears that Yuki created and froze the spiders, preventing them from exploding.

{ Now then... Should we move on to another Area? Still... Kynn could sleep even it's this noisy... }
    ' hopefully she's not dreaming about talking to some deity or some old being '

------------------(Null Space)-----------------​

{ Kynn~ }

In some where not in Aeternus or anywhere in the Material Realm, some silhouette or blurry figure of a person is seen trying to wake up someone.

{ Kynn~ wake up~ }

For some reason, the figure's face or even it's skin color is blurry or can't be comprehended by normal eyes

{ Kynn!! Wake Up!! Stop crashing up on my place just to sleep!! It's a God's Realm here you know!! }
    " Nyuu!? Nya? What!? Oh... Sloth... It's just you... "
    { Just me!? Just because Me and Astalein are friends, you can go and 'oh it's just you' }
    " Chill will you? Aren't you the slothful god? "
    { Even I have Patience you know!! Fine... I'm sleepy anyways... Do me a favor and don't just go and sleep here when you want to... }
    " ZzZzZz "
    { Aaand she's asleep already... Well better sleep too... }

And Sloth fell asleep too.

-----------------------------------------------------
    *Shrugs* I'm busy working to think a better one...

Nurman, Razogul, Hatchy and 4 others like this.
  13. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "-irl...Girl! GIRL! Oh this is ridiculous. PEONY!" Farmer Pete finally snaps and stops moving. "Where on Aeternus are we going? It isn't safe anywhere so it's best we-"

"Head to the Temple? I know, I know! Jeez Farmer Pete I heard you the first time!" Peony huffs a little before tugging his arm. "Come on then! Didn't you say that it's the safest place?"

Farmer Pete nods his head soundlessly and lets himself be tugged along again but this time he picks up the pace. It wouldn't do to be slower than a kid.

Peony weaves around stragglers and points at the Temple before dashing around the building towards the residential district.

"Hey girl! Where are you going?" Farmer Pete shouts out after her before covering his mouth and looking around nervously. He isn't so lucky to avoid the Ravens but the nearby adventurers take care of them before the spiders started exploding...again. He is glared at and shushed before ushered into the Temple. Sighing seemed to be the prominent sound today...he hoped the girl would be okay. She wasn't that bad...at least she had some common sense. If only she paid attention to her surroundings more and cared less about those plants of hers. Farming wasn't everything. He could vouch on that.

Peony - Residential District
    Peony is sure that Farmer Pete would be safe within the Temple, so she doesn't waste any time as she weaves through the district towards her house. With all the chaos and destruction going on she forgot to lock her door. Thieves didn't have the time to search her place right? It wasn't safe! She already felt the guilt last time someone accidentally brushed up against her chair.

How was she to know that it didn't like being manhandled? The elemental shoved the client out the door before she could apologise. She had shouted sorry but the damage was already done. Peony had scolded the chair (She wasn't crazy! Honest!) before placing it at the back of the room. Now everytime clients visited they stared at her chairs for a full minutes before taking a seat.

"Please be fine. Please be fine. Please be-"

Gentle wind brushes against her dress and tickles her cheeks. Peony looks up to see her house and curious eyes peering out at her. Laughing lightly she bounces over to open her door but before her hand touches the handle a group of green things with legs surround her.

Peony frowns slightly at their arrival. "If only you came a bit later. I didn't want to use this so soon. It's also not healthy to sneak up on someone like that!" She stomps her foot in irritation. The green things...ah goblins...they were those goblins from the books...the goblins pounce on her without giving a notice. Peony lands on the ground with a thump and stares at their faces.

"Can euuu getoff now?"

The goblins shake their heads and bear their teeth menacingly.

"Ine. Euu askedforit."

The scent of lavender fills the air surrounding Peony's house and slowly seeps into the goblins bloodstream. One by one they drop off into the land of dreams. From under the pile of goblins a muffled sigh is heard.

"Elp. Eiii cleary didn'tthinkthatfoo."

She tries to look around the bodies but gives up when her neck starts to hurt.

"Euu guys! Elp me!"

{Residential District - Under a pile of goblins. Will get out somehow...}

Clown333, Pyoo, JinVodka and 9 others like this.
  14. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    …We’re under attack!? How!? I thought this place is almost unreachable. With Aeternus being on air and such, I don’t think anything can reach this place that easily. Unless…

I quickly looked out of the window and there I saw…

“…They’re flying toward us….No way…”

On the sky, a large army of flying monster could be seen. The amount is so large that it has even started to block out the sun, casting a huge shadow over the city. This is bad. Very, very bad.

But that’s not the worst thing for me. The worst thing is that I have to move alone. This time, I can’t depend on @BlancFrost and @Jibs due to them has already moved in a different way. I have to fight alone. Just like before.

“…Grandmother in heaven, give little Elyn strength.”

I grabbed my stock of potion, both mana and health ones, and quickly threw them into my item box. I will need a lot of them. And then I put my usual dagger and the dagger that Mr. Rald gave me on my belt. If I’m going to survive this….battle, I need to be as careful as I can. And that means I need to prepare myself.

“Okay! Let’s go, Jade!”

A slight growl came as his answer and he quickly perched himself on top of my shoulder.

As I exited the inn and then went into the street, the scenery is just as I expected. Panic and chaos. Lots of them. Many of the guards were busy with directing and escorting the civilian to the safe place, which is the temple and the port. From the latest announcement, the attack is on a massive scale and I, as one of the lower ranked member, have to evacuate as many civilian as possible. And that’s what I have to do.

“Jade, protect me for a bit.”

After hearing his usual growl accompanied by a slight nod, I closed my eyes and put my whole concentration to control my mana and spread them as wide as possible. My objective, for now, is to look for the area that needed the most help. I can't do much, but I think I can at least save a few people.

As I mana finally covered a lot of ground, I looked for any sign of life. There’s too much of them and…most of them are from the monster. And…they’re…distorted? Like they are not on their right mind? Maybe? I’m not sure. All I’m sure is that I have nothing but bad feeling when my mana detection reach them.

“Okay, got it.”

I opened my eyes after retracting all of my mana. Jade looked at me, as if asking me about our next destination.

“We will go to the Recreational District.”

We then quickly floated toward that area. What I found there was chaos and more chaos. The scene of adventurers and guards trying their best to evacuate the many civilian while holding the monster attack is such a bloody scene. I could see that lots of the monsters were already turned into corps, but it seems they keep coming. Not to mention that there are a lot of ravens that are constantly dropping off spiders after spiders that exploded when nearing their target. Terrible. Very terrible monsters.

Freezing wind that knows no bound, assist me and stop them in their ground.

I channel my magic into my dagger and then quickly pointed at the wave of ravens and spiders.

“Freezing Wind!”

A large magic circle appeared in front of me followed by a large gust of cold air coming out of the magic circle, hitting every monster on its path. The moment the wind touched them, they all turned into icicles and started falling down. They shattered into tiny pieces as they hit the ground. But that’s not enough. There’s still a horde of monster that is going to charge into us. As for that, I have a plan.

“Freezing wind that affects everything, give me foundation for my feet”

I slammed my hand onto the ground and then large circles appeared on the area around me. I quickly moved them into a large line.

“Ice Wall!”

Large wall made of ice appeared from the circle and quickly blocked the monsters’ way.

“Quickly! Take them to safety! This wall won’t be able to hold for long!”

The adventurer and guards nodded and moved the civilian away. Okay, let’s try to hold them for now.

(( Recreational District. Summoned an Ice Wall and has frozen many ravens and spiders. Feel free to, like, go defeat the enemy on the other side of the wall! (*≧ω≦*) ))

Nurman, Razogul, Bielt and 8 others like this.
  15. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up at my favourite place under the tavern roof. I heard many children cries Something happened - that was my first guess .I jumped from the window to the teleport ring and saw a giant wall of ice. @Zerith Human mage she shouted :
    “Quickly! Take them to safety! This wall won’t be able to hold for long!”
    I replied : Got it !
    Skill : Critical mass! I made my body bigger so I can take more people with me. Two little girls were on my back , one boy was near to the neck and one was being held by me tail. This is a maximum. I used poison inside my stomach , pain helps to concentrate.
    I looked at the face of that mage and saw a determination ; I knew she will hold this position. I jumped to the roof and only one though was in my head;
    -Where I need to run? Wait Tavern , I need to go through residental district to get there , I think. I totally forgot how I came here.
    I knew I cant fight in such condition , only run . I looked at the crying girls and gnashed my teeth. And then I saw them;
    Spiders to my right side. They were blinking strangely , i felt a danger ; I was too slow. Explosion got me . I grew spikes on my back , so I wont squash down the children. How many of them were there? Three - four I dont know . I was pinned to the wall with my spikes. Thanks god , i hope children are alright.
    -Girls , are you okay? Girls?
    -There was not any sounds.
    "-What I have done ? Explosion got them too , or my spikes killed them?" then I heard a weak voice.
    -Kitty? Are you alright?
    -Yes , kitty is strong. What about your sister and boys?
    -We are alright. - I heard the boys voices.
    -Kitty , Millie ? She is sleeping? I cant wake her up.
    I was enraged , but I did not lost my focus . I jumped down from the wall , also I took some of my spikes from the wall. I saw the ravens flying after me. I used the spikes to kill them , they sure are fragile , but the main problem were spiders on their backs. So I dont let them to come near me.
    I stopped at the entrance to the Tavern.
    -HEALER !!! I NEED A HEALER !!! ANYONE!!!!
    Look at your sister , I will find help.

P.S.
    " Well I hope I have done it right!!"

Nurman, Razogul, Hatchy and 3 others like this.
  16. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    After walking for a while, we stumbled with a large ice wall in our way.

“That’s a problem.” (Alberon)

“Is that much of a problem~?” (Amanda)

“Actually, hardly.” (Alberon)

Placing my hand in the wall, I started channeling my mana. Although it was still a bit annoyingly difficult to interrupt other people aside from my sister ones, it was not impossible.

Half of my mana was drained as a line of three runes appeared in the wall, and a small section of it disappeared completely.

“Now that should be eno-” (Alberon)

“Hup!” (Girl)

*crash*

A glass shattering sound rang as I stared at a part of the wall crumbling. In front of the destroyed part, the little girl was in a punching stance with her fist shrouded in a reddish aura. It seems like she decided to make her own entry.

“That looks fun~” (Amanda)

“Ah, nononono!” (Alberon)

I tried to start to prepare to dispel whatever Amanda may be thinking of doing, but in the end it was too late. She put her hand on the wall as I did, but she simply poured her mana and concentrated it in a single point of the wall until it exploded.

Another chunk of the wall was gone, and the cracks in both sides were spreading. There’s no doubt… this wall is falling down. I wanted to scold both of them here and now, but I just couldn’t muster the strength to. I don’t know if it was because of the fact that I used half of my mana just now, or maybe I was just mentally fatigued already.

Either way, I could only pinch the area between my eyes and say in a low tone.

“Let’s just get out of here before we’re crushed by the wall.” (Alberon)

[OOC] Aeternus - Recreational District - Near the crumbling wall
    Well, the ice will flatten some monsters, so it should give some extra time...

Nurman, Razogul, Bielt and 6 others like this.
  17. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Surely the Guild must have been aware of this, right? This seemed too big to be a simple problem that could be brushed aside. After an hour inside the black mist, I couldn’t even count how many monsters I had evaded, killed, and witnessed. It almost felt like I stumbled on something best handled by somebody else. Somebody like the Guildmaster for example.

I felt as if I had accidentally seen a secret organization amassing a private army by way of brainwashing. A dry, humorless laugh escaped my lips. Surely not, right? What were the odds of that actually happening?

A strong sense of denial was creeping into my mind and I knew that wasn’t from the will-o’-the-wisp. It was my own, wishfully thinking that what my brain was reasoning out was wrong. Because, if I was actually right and I blundered onto something, then wasn’t I in big trouble? By no means had I ever considered myself a hero but I was the type who knew what I needed to do if the occasion called for it.

Like now. I could tell this was important but due to the lack of information, I had no idea what to do. So, for now, I resumed my travel to the belly of the beast. I know I was being metaphorical but I felt a chill run down my spine.

Earlier, upon entering the black mist, my will-o’-the-wisp companion guided me away from three spriggans. Three spriggans. Then, I survived through another swarm of moonlight butterflies and had my fair share of those damned carnivorous plants and treants. Not to mention the ambushing moles. What a travesty. Of the many things in life that bothered me, it was lack of information that sometimes kept me up at night.

As a young child, it always bothered me why a certain mantra had to be chanted in a certain order when at the start, the basics were clearly done differently. I would sneak out at night to find my mother’s scrolls just to learn more about it. Later on, I was taught to be patient and that there was a time and place for me to discover certain things and not to rush it because of my curiosity.

Now, being stuck in the middle of this mess, I was regressing. It heightened my irritation but forced my mind to be calm. I was in the midst of such dangerous enemies that one wrong act could kill me. Wouldn’t it be ironic if there was actually an ongoing raid concerning Verdant Forest that I had no clue of? The Fates wouldn’t be that cruel would they?

Feeling the familiar rush of an ambush come at me from underground, I quickly used Specter Guard, Tuoni’s Shroud, and Mirrored Presence Skill like what I did from my first encounter with the forest mole. The following attacks pretty much followed the same pattern like before and after finishing off the huge animal, I ran to a different location. Staying in one spot here was very dangerous.

If not for the will-o’-the-wisp that was helping me, I was sure I would have been extremely lost by now. The illusions littering the place were plentiful but the warning voice in my head had saved me without fail. After finding out that it was safe inside the confines of my body, the will-o’-the-wisp had been greatly invested to keep me alive. It hated the idea of being corrupted so much and I could feel it’s desolation at its fallen comrades. The little spirit guide was furious but helpless to do anything about it.

My need to find out more fueled the will-o’-the-wisp’s determination to end this black mist. I highly doubted I could do much but at this situation, it was better not to be idle. At this, my companion and I were both in agreement.

Please be careful. This area is dangerous.

More than the rest? Gritting my teeth in annoyance at the corrupted creatures littering the place, I slowed down. I had finally now reached an area within the black mist that hosted more of the corrupted. Not necessarily stronger but the sheer number was a huge disadvantage for me. I needed a change of plan.

Looking up towards the treetops, I started to climb the nearest tree. The branches were so close together that I found a viable option of a different kind of travel. It might have been slow but at least it was a safer one.

[OOC] Except ooc, 750 words to be exact! Whew! Verdant Forest, within the black mist.

Nurman, Razogul, Hatchy and 5 others like this.
  18. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Sanie POV: Residential Area>​

Sanie holds her staff as she controls the plants in the pots. The veins grow at fast rate taking hold of the crow rendering its movement.

"A spider..?" Sanie tilt her head as she sees a spider crawling from the back of the raven to the veins approaching them.

Suddenly sensing danger through her insight. She quickly pulled granny Alcea outside. "It dangerous grandma!!"

"Oh, why..?" Alcea still shocks on what happening still let herself be pulled by Sanie.

*BOOM!*
    A small explosion was produced scaring the old lady.
    Just as they went outside Sanie sees a lot of people in panic running around.

"This is.... what should I do?" Sanie was confused on what to do. Her brother Bernard was still wounded in the Frontier Village. Lavri and the others are also on the frontier.

"No focus!!" Sanie slaps her cheeks as she looks towards the monster heading towards them. "Granny Alcea lets run to the Guild Headquarters since the strong adventurers are there!"

"Yes child with them, I will be safe." Alcea smiled towards Sanie patting her head.

"Oh, mother nature please lend me your power." Sanie held her staff chanting. The veins of the plants started to spread around as it binds the monsters in the area. These monsters are corrupted goblin, snakes and half-orcs.

"Let's go!! everyone, please follow me. I'm a follower of an adventurer. I would assist you toward the Guild Headquarters." Sanie loudly exclaimed as she holds her staff tightly. "In the name of my master Jin Vodka. I would make sure you will be safe."

Alcea seeing the determination on the girl Kobold smiled. The civilians in the area noded as they evacuated and follows Sanie.

Sanie keeps using the veins to bind the enemies as he leads the civilians to the Guild HQ.

<Presia POV: Guild Headquarters>​

"Mister Tene is quite fast, I can't see him anymore." Presia flicks her hair after dealing with the corrupted goblins with her whip. Her ears are covered by blue flames together with her two tails. Since after the event when she lost control due to the evil spirits and accepted her demonic side. She unlocked the ability to use flames from the evil spirits. The special characteristics of a nekomata that had encountered great pain and suffering.

"He's doing well..." Presia looks towards the blond guy who was with Tene. But she doesn't know kind of relationship this guy has with Tene. Seeing that he didn't need help, she decided to protect the civilians.

Presia sees multiple civilians running towards them from the maintenance district. She grabs her whip as she slams it into the ground. The impact created a trail of flame heading to the corrupted snakes crawling after the civilians. The flames burst as it made impact burning the snakes.

Suddenly spiders leap towards her.
    "Hmm... aren't these the one who will explode upon impact with blonde." Presia tilts her head she rotates her whip creating momentum as she hit all the spiders in one swing.

Multiple explosions are heard as the spiders get killed.

"AHH!!!" Presia shouted as she was devasted looking at her whip almost torn apart. "Geez, master Vodka made me use this to take lava fish and now exploding spiders!!"

"He said he's gonna buy me a new one." Presia pouted as she looks sadly to her whip. "No choice then~"

Presia grabs her two fans from her satchel. She looks toward the blonde who was fighting. "It is better if I introduce myself first."

Seeing there are still a lot of ravens and spiders. She opens her fans as she concentrated and conjures multiple blue fireballs. She pointed one of her fan towards the ravens and spiders.

"[Hellfire]," at her command all the fireballs flew towards the spiders and raven.

Multiple explosions were created as the spiders burned. While the ravens were burned to a crisp.

"All clean fufufu~" Presia laugh while fanning herself seeing all monsters in the vicinity is annihilated. She then approaches the golden man.

"Hello~ My name is Presia, a friend of Tene and follower of Jin Vodka an adventurer her. It seems like you know Tene, so I would like to ask if you want to come with me to follow him. Since all the monsters here are already killed."

OOC: Sanie in the residential area heading to Guild HQ. Some monsters are bind by veins in thee residential are. Adventurers there can finish them off.
    Presia with Samuel after Tene to the maintenance Area. @Quaesitor

Nurman, Hatchy, Bielt and 5 others like this.
  19. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ~After I left children at the temple ~
    Leeanne healer( @leegood )
    got the girl , I think. Gosh I always forget her face. I need to evacuate more people. I stopped on the roof of the building when I saw the ice wall falling down. Who have a such power? - I thought. Something scary is coming ? I need to move faster. I ate some dead bodies on the way to the Recreational District. I dont know what I ate , but what I saw made me angrier. There were not only monsters I think accidentally I ate some civilian bodies.
    I prayed for their souls , but then my body just stopped. Memories:
    -Look just hide here. I will lure the monsters out.
    -I know its scary , just wait here. Mommy will come back.
    Two children somewhere here. Memories are foggy , but I need to find these two. I closed my eyes and one more time I remembered what I have seen. Street with a bakery , where is a goddamn bakery?
    -Just focus , cat ! Smell of the bread , dough and canella. - FOUND IT!!!!
    When I came here , I saw a horiffic scene ; goblins , many goblins were inside the shop. Eating everything what was inside. From the corner of my eye I saw a little girl shivering and hiding inside big pumpkin.
    -She looked with fear in her eyes. I smiled to the girl and showed her to keep down her head.
    Well , what I will do now ? That little girl will die if I dont help her. I looked at my yarn ball Chaos with smile.
    Lets make some fire~ !!!! Even if this goblins are corrupted , I hope they saved their tribal instincts. Fire make them happy , they dance when they see fire... Well , plan worked !!! I took the pumpkin and placed on my spikes on the back.
    Another boy was also on the same street. My gosh he was a toddler . When I placed him inside pumpkin , girl grabbed and tried to calm him.
    Remaining part of the day I was running like this saving the kids. Later I was called a "Pump King cat" , but that was another story...

Nahrenne, Kysil and Kuma Desu like this.
  20. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

Rushing in the sky to the Maintenance District, I could see the many flocks surrounding Aeternus in every direction. Many parts of the city were set ablaze and flattened by the explosions, and people were running to the central area, where the Main HQ was. The Main HQ was encased by a dome of Raven flocks, who couldn’t enter the central area, so surrounded it.

In my way, I saw an ice wall forming, just to be brought down some moments later. What a chaotic battle.

[Kuma, look!] (Mirea)

Mirea pointed ahead, at the docks. There were some airships trying to set off to Verdant and were already departing, but the problem was…

“Damn oversized birds!” (Kuma)

The Gryphons weren’t giving the airships rest, and one was already going down while letting out smoke, while other three were under severe conditions. They seemed to be targeting the docks while a large group of half-orcs tried to get in the Teleportation Gates.

“Tch… The Guildmaster won’t like this… not even one bit…” (Kuma)

I commented bitterly as one more airship fell prey to the large flying monsters. That’s bad…

[They’re trying to hinder the airships. We can’t depart like that, Kuma.] (Mirea)

“Don’t call me Kuma…. and I already know this...” (Kuma)

The Teleport Gates aside, I needed one airship to go to Verdant to battle.

Taking my spear, I concentrated my Cold Mist around me as I used Holy Power to raise my voice.

“LONG RANGE ATTACKERS, DO YOUR WORK!! KILL THOSE DAMN BIRDS BEFORE THEY SINK ANY MORE AIRSHIPS!” (Kuma)

Turning to Mirea, I said.

“Get one airship for us. I’ll be killing some birds for dinner.” (Kuma)

[Understood.] (Mirea)

As Mirea flew ahead, I accelerated in the direction of a group of Gryphons that were harassing one of the airships.

“Hey, you f*cking birds!” (Kuma)

They didn’t seemed to mind much my taunt, so I charged at one of them with spear in hands to pierce him, but what arrived at his flesh before the spear was the cold aura, freezing one of his wings and making him fall down.

“You didn’t paid for those airships, did you? So f*ck off!” (Kuma)

With a wave of the Ice Spear, many fragments of ice flew in their direction. I wasn’t able to kill them with it, but at least grabbed their attention.

OOC: The Airships are unable to leave Aeternus and are being brought down by the Gryphons interference!
    A large group of half-orcs are pressing to arrive at the Teleport Gates!

Nurman, Razogul, Bielt and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.