LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the clarification. I saw two people with the surname Mu and assumed one was the new master without rechecking the full name.

2. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    and people complain about pokemon... pfft

3. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot that that poison pearl is considered one of the great treasures (or whatever term is used for them, I forgot) in the universe. Looks like these things can play a bigger role from now on. Especially with the pearl which regained its ability to release poison recently and it seems poison is used a lot in the Realm of the Gods.

4. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah it can cure such horribel poisens. how strong must be the poisen it produce. But i think he will not use that power often. something like bad memorys or such moral bullshit XD

5. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Though in his past life, didn't he use it to kill a city of people? I know he is different now, a changed man.

6. LtBeefy

LtBeefy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, a city. More like tons of cities and whole lands.

7. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He left his harem and Frozen Cloud Asgard's harem for Mu Xiaolan, Jasmine and Mu Bingyun's elder sister. Truly "amazing"

8. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    You are too naive. The snow song realm is full of ying energy. Which, in Mars Gravities novels means "Hey, looks this place is full of cold girls which are best served hot". Even he said it, Song song realm - 90% of population entirely consists of females. Now, from this we can infer that.......( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)......"He left his harem to get more harem." Truly "amazing"

9. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    But really, he managed to got approval for LingXi, but this story plot and he is already in Gods Realm. Yeah, I love it.
    P.S. Bet author give MC another four-five women (except Xiaolan, Qingyue, and Bingyun's elder sister)

10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't be surprised. Although I think a tremendous harem like in Shura's Wrath would be overkill and dilute the harem members appearances. I think 4-5 more would be optimal considering the story still probably has a very long way to go.

11. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 2 ways to continue this:
    1. Wrap this story up with Jasmine as main heroine lead (or main heroine)
    2. Continue with the harem, but very carefully, because lately author became a little lazy with chapters and story. I give about 40-50% that MC's Golden Crow, Phoenix (especially his "special" soul) and Dragon God do not receive additional information, just add Ice Phoenix and some more powers.
    P.S. Do not forget about third sacred/divine fire element bird (qilin or something like that)

12. Popocaptel

Popocaptel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 fire beast is Vermilion Bird

13. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, thanks, I forgot. Well, in lower world we heard about Vermilion Bird one or two times

14. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it seems the Evil God will receive a lot of play in this go around. Since the other spirits or remnants of them are on the polar star, we may hear less from them. Like you said, a few new ones may be added.

15. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    But their main body is in God's Realm and there are sects which has their powers. I want to believe that MC expand his power or his inherited bloodlines further

16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet Mc will get something for every one of his elements(What i mean is an Inheritence of some Divine Beast for that element)(He should have 5 elements + Darknes...he allready got like 2 for his fire now We get on for water (Prob)
    So Lightning,Darknes,Earth(?)and whats the last element?))

17. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I may not remember correctly but I thought the Phoenix and Golden Crow had passed on. The remnant spirits left on the polar star were their legacy. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  18. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read in the Wuxiaworld spoiler thread (this is not a spoiler) that Mars seems to be only releasing a few chapters a week now. With the author's notes on the Realm of the Gods coming out recently, I would think the hype would be up. I hope he increases his frequency soon. I don't know what was his normal release rate.

19. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    One or several chapter in a week is really bad, but I don't mind it, really. There was time before God's Realm when author gave several chapters in one-two days to wrap up story arc. I suppose author began to rethink several key moments, that's why his speed is so low

20. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so. Everyone has an inherent fear that their favorite author will become like madsnail, losing interest and either dropping or writing one chapter a month.