Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] First post and I'm already cutting close...

With the arm and leg harness completed all that’s left is to do a final fitting and to see the articulation. Moving about to see if there is a problem when the arms and legs are in motion and to get a feel of steel weighing me down for quite a long while, all good, no pinching, articulation was adequate and the armour locks up when it should to prevent over-extended joints and broken bones. Strange how this new one weighs less than the ones I had worn in the past despite providing superior protection, a definite step-up.

Setting it back on the rack with the rest of the armour pieces I started preparation for departure. I'll need a silversmith skilled in working with Elven silver to work on the dreaded decorative and functional finishing touches. Hanging the oil and soot stained apron I went to the next room to clean myself up, getting rid of the soot of the forge and the stain of oil would take more than a washbasin and a damp cloth but a bath could wait, maybe once I get back to camp to take some supplies for the journey east back to Oakenlake kingdom. For now a fresh new set of clothes and the stuff I had with me when I started working in the smithy would do, putting on my sword belt and tying my dagger to my right hip before setting off.

A series of crashes and shouting interrupted my train of thoughts as I started planning the layout of the armour's gilding and without missing a beat the sword on my side was unsheathed, just in time for five orcs to kick the door in.

There are a lot of heavy things that will hurt when thrown inside a blacksmith’s workshop and the first of the orc learned that when the mallet I got my hands on collided with his face, it’s also good that the tables and racks prevent them from flanking me. That one didn’t even have time to scream in pain because of how I closed the gap and ended him with a thrust. Seeing the other one directly behind him I surged forward and buried my sword to the hilt to skewer two of the still stunned orc. With my sword stuck on two dying attackers my right hand lets go and grabs the dagger on my hip while my left hand steals the axe from the dying orc, there’s three of them remaining and are now alert to my actions. After a couple of seconds measuring up one another one of them finally advanced armed with a wooden shield and a crude club. My right hand follows after his wild swing after it missed me which restrained the aggressor’s weapon arm which also opens up the side that cannot be reached by his shield fast enough to avoid the axe blow that I started as soon as his weapon was constrained. Yanking the axe out of the base of the third dead bastard’s neck and throw it at the one trying to charge me with a spear, the axe missed but it made the charging orc flinch giving me a chance to close the gap without getting my gut impaled. Left arm over the haft of the spear makes for an effective constrain, kicking in the spearman’s knee to further destroy his structure before going for the killing strike with a dagger. Chucking the spear at the last enemy before me which he blocked with a shield, again I closed in to grab the shield and strike with the dagger’s pommel before following up with a forward kick to the stomach which drives him tumbling towards the power hammer fixture.

A strike with the shield’s rim to the throat sends it into shock, grabbing the convulsing orc I affixed his head on the mechanical hammer’s anvil before stepping on the pedal to trip the sear and activate the mechanism. 240 Blows per-minute equivalent to an 8lbs sledge reduced its skull into a mush. In hindsight it wasn’t a great idea considering I just got myself cleaned.

“What the fuck is happening out there…”

[OOC] Maintenance district.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Nurman, JinVodka, AliceShiki and 7 others like this.
  2. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Dancing in the sky for 5 hours, the flock had changed direction towards the Recreation District. Seeing no-go zone of rose petals, the Residential District's sky became clear and silent, except for the frozen petals and Rhialla's gleeful giggling.
    *giggles~*
    "Ahahahahahahha-- eh? Where did my dance partners go~?"
    Looking around, only piles of shattered, frozen flesh littering the streets could be seen.
    "..."
    It seems Eternal Daughter scared them away. They changed their path to the Recreation District.
    This one concurs.
    Wika sees them flying away~! Yay~!
    RhiRhi?
    ...no more energy...
    Eh!?!?

Falling fast towards the ground, a weary Rhialla began losing consciousness as all of her mana had been spent in that sustained AoE spell. With no enemies fueling it, her spell had quickly drained her remaining mana, making her fatigued. Just before she hit the ground, a purple toddler of light appeared and caught her, easing her down to the ground. A few moments later, a green toddler of light as well as pink, light blue and red orbs of light came out, erecting barriers of earth, wind and ice around her body. The red orb warmed Rhialla's chilled body.
    Fifna...is Eternal Daughter okay~?
    Eternal Daughter's fine, she just needs some rest...
    This one concurs.
    Will Eternal Daughter wake up soon?
    This one's sure Eternal Daughter will, after all, the Spirit Mother said Eternal Daughter has promise!
    This one agrees with that statement, Eternal Daughter does indeed possess the needed qualities.
    Qualities~?
    Ah, don't mind it, Wika.
    No fair~! Wika wants to know too~!
    Hehehehe, Wika is so cute!
    Pyra, don't laugh and tease Wika~!
    But it is true, Wika. Wika is the youngest and the cutest!
    Telva~! You don't agree, right~?
    Telva~?
    ...This one...believes Wika is Wika...
    Hehehehe! See? Even Telva agrees!
    *sniff* So mean...
    Glacia believes that calling one cute is not mean. Wika must accept Wika's cuteness and accept the compliments.
    ...okay...
    Going back to Eternal Daughter's condition...and the city's current predicament...any thoughts on the next move?
    Hmmm....This one thought to let RhiRhi rest and then head towards the Temple but, knowing Eternal Daughter, that's unlikely to happen...
    This one concurs.
    This one thinks Eternal Daughter should burn more enemies by heading to the Recreation District!
    Glaica believes that brother Pyra just wants to burn things, and so must reject this notion.
    Glacia...it seems a certain sister cannot handle the heat...
    Oh? Perhaps a certain brother cannot keep a cool head.
    Enough, Pyra! Glacia!
    Glacia apologises.
    Hmph! Glacia started it!

Stop it, Pyra~! Waaaaaaaaaaaaah~!*cries*
    Ah....look what Pyra did...Wika's crying now...there there Wika...everything's okay...
    Pyra, apologise!
    ...all right...This one apologises for its behaviour...
    Yay~!
    *sigh* So, back to the plan...This one thinks that going to the Recreation District is bound to happen, but what to do there?
    Glacia believes that, civilians in the area should be top priority.

This one can sense their darkness is agitated~
    Why is Darva here?
    This one also wishes to know.
    DarDar~!
    Wika, stay beside Glacia.
    Awwww~
    This one sensed Dark Mistress fall unconscious and so wanted to play~
    Out with it, Darva! What plan does Darva have?
    This one suggests luring the enemy like before~ This one has fed on their darkness and feels it can extend its reach~ This one wants to feel up all of those molested by darkness~!
    No! Absolutely no! This one won't agree to this!
    Very well.
    Ehhhh!?!?!
    Many thanks, Telva~! Please put in a good word for This one to return to the field when Dark Mistress awakens~

Confirmed.
    Glacia, unfortunately, must concur with Telva's decision.
    Yay~! DarDar gets to play again~!
    This one feels despair over Eternal Daughter's mood...
    Don't worry, Fifna! This one will just burn all the enemies before Darva molests them all!
    ...This one gives up...
    This one had concluded that some time ago, Fifna.
    *sigh* All right...let's go back to the Spirit Realm so Eternal Daughter can fully recover.
    Roger!
    This one concurs.
    Okay~!
    Glacia accepts Fifna's command.
    This one will just stay here and feel up Dar--
    You too, Darva!
    Tch~! Fine~ This one shall return~

This one sometimes feels sorry for RhiRhi...
    ...please don't be anymore reckless...

All of the pact-spirits disappeared, except for Fifna, who kept a watch on Rhialla's sleeping self, monitoring her breathing, making her comfortable and looking out for possible enemies. Rhialla slept and began recovering her strength, unaware of the conversation her pact-spirits had just had.

[Aeternus - Residential District, sleeping and recovering mana in a multi-layered barrier]

OOC: Edited

X

3. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    --- [ Residential District - Aeternus - MIster Sniffles] ---
    Mwahahahaha
    Fear me you forest creatures!
    *Doesn't notice Rhialla scared them off*
    Hahahahaha!
    I, The great Mr.Sniffers, have defeated an enemy that humans were running from!
    well, except the strange humans who stayed and fought
    *still holding Leeanne by her robe in his mouth*
    Where Do I place this?~
    The Great I needs no waste of luggage on I
    !!!!
    I great I have a great Idea!
    I shall join the food source Leeanne's group in the future!
    Yes, Yes!
    *A few footsteps are heard*
    The great I shall leave my prey with no future!
    *a wild corrupted goblin appears!*
    I shall charge with my fury!
    a few minutes later, I was lifting my feet off to defecate on the defeated foe!
    Oh! Forgot Leeanne somewhere
    Nah~ she'll be okay!

--- [ Residential District - Aeternus - Leeanne] ---
    I woke up with a headache and looked around. Why was I sleeping on the street? I don't really remember, I'll just check if anyone's still alive. I went down the streets, checking on anyone that might've looked 'alive' when I turned onto the first street I saw, there were huge piles of shattered frozen flesh along the street. "W-What?!" Is what came out of my mouth as I saw someone peacefully sleeping in the center of the shattered flesh piles.

I laugh to myself, This really is something tiring for everyone. I walked over near her sleeping body, and sit down resting myself against a broken wall. "What Should I do now, my first peach is gone, Mister Sniffles has gone who knows where, and this senpai adventurer is sleeping here."

*sniffs*
    "ehehehe~ I really smell~ And it--Hurts a bit"
    I poke at my right shoulder which was burned in an explosion
    I healed it, But the [burn] condition is still there
    I feel my eyes slowly closing again
    Another nap?
    If it's safe enough for a senpai to sleep here, Why not me~
    *closes eyes*

(OOC: @Nahrenne and @leegood have characters in this scene)​

Peony, Razogul, Naraku and 3 others like this.
  4. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up and smelt burnt wood, also found out that my body was entirely bandaged, from my toe to my neck, of course, it didn't include my intimate parts. I streched my arms then my legs and found out that my body recovered even more quickly than I though, I throw a glance to Liya suspiciously, don't tell he depleted his mana ?
    No, it doesn't seem so... he didn't do anything ?

I sighed and Liya asked me with a worried look, quite shocking.
    He put his hand on my shoulder and his voice even seemed to tremble a little.

[Cinere, are you alright ? You're always putting on a facade, it's annoying.]
    "Stop right now, let's put the meaningless matters on the side, how many hours passed ?"
    [Around four hours.]

Wow, I was this tired ? For recovering during four hours, no wonder I look better than before. I watched and saw the people talking friendly around the fire, huh... surprising. I didn't think that this kind of scene was possible between strangers.
    And it's doesn't seem to be acting... why would they be acting anyway ?

"Alright, I will have a look at the outside."

The face of the "residents" became expectant, of course they wanted me to do something, but they were scared because of my threats even if I still saved them in the end, then they became aware of my name probably since Liya probably didn't stay idle.
    Grumbling, annoyed, sarcastic, mocking, but trustworthy.

"Don't worry, first I will kill the bastard surrounding us, then see if it's possible to move"

Then I whispered something to Liya, my plan to be honest, I'm not even sure it to work since I never tested it, specially if with THIS amount, is that even possible, his eyes became wide after my words.

[Of course, it's possible, at your level, I will say that you can do it but slowly and you'll need to exterminate the monster surrounding the place.]
    "...If the speed is around 1km/s, we should get to gate after ten hours."
    [And... you think you can use magic continuously during those ten hours ?]
    "Ah, right, the food... uhm... does half-orc taste good ?"

It oddly silenced Liya who was in awe in front of me, did I say something wrong ? I mean... this just mean that they are half-p... oh wait, in the first place, an Orc isn't a pig, it's just a metaphor I guess.

"Uhm... spiders ? Or Ravens ? Oh wait they explode... and raven aren't that easy to caugh... there's snake too... but it'll be hard without attracting monsters since they are good at sneaking..."
    [Just make a slaughter and move on.]
    "...Tsk, I shouldn't be trying to help..."

Frustratedly, I decided to get on the top of the Ice Dome and see what's going on while I didn't hear what they said.

(...Isn't he trying to poison us...?)
    [Unfortunaly, no.]

- - -

From there, I can see the gates who are illuminated by some kind of light, thunderbolt...? They are probably fighting back.
    Strangely, all the monsters are just... avoiding the ice dome, no just skirted us... maybe because they probably tried to destroy it from the start, it never retaliated, so they didn't care and just passed it like that ?
    I see, I see, I see.

Since the people from Aeternus seems to rispost and fight fiercely, let's just take them in a stranglehold... oh wait, I don't have an army and I'm not good at Necromancy... and I'm not a one-man army... Well... let's just create an internal conflict so ? Oh wait they are mindless...
    Let's just make a slaughter and advance, that's it.
    Since I don't know what will happen, let's just kill them all.

"Bastards ! Today is your last day ! Pray for not getting tortured !"

Isn't it supposed to be "Pray for your life ?"
    Dozens of ice swords began to be created in the sky, each of them ready to kill the enemies who are in the way while the Ice Dome... isn't a dome anymore... he became oval, and began advancing toward the gates...
    The Orc who noticed this began turning back and attacking us however before even their swords reach them, an ice sword cut them in two and got absorbed by the moving ice... repairing the damage...
    Of course, to make the sword I took two meters of the wideness of the dome, it means that it's wide 2,5 meters now since they actually mostly destroyed 0,5 of it, saving up magic is important.

But in the end, the sword got absorbed and come back to the dome... and I can do it again.
    It's just...

...perfect.

OOC : Oh well... if he doesn't rest and kill himself while doing it, they may reach Aeternus's gate after 9h and 30 minutes~
    Sorry, it's probably too long~

5. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came back from that Forest. I dont want to come back there . Nah , I am just an E - rank adventurer ; well I am close to D , but does not make a big sense right now. Well at least I finally returned to my normal cat form. My head is dizzy , well thanks to my body I can vomit only vomit in urgent situations. I smiled when I looked at so called hostages of dragon blobs who were transported back by me. They all have a bucket , well they had hell of a ride. Even if I made a special conditions for them inside , still I cant protect them from their fragile body. I just need to rest a little more , just let me .... its just all became dark for second , i tasted blood in my mouth.
    -Damn it! Internal injuries... I guess because of explosions , even armor protected , still shock waves absorbed by my body were reflected and strengthened each other. I was so confident ... ha ha ha!!!
    -Kitty !!! You came back ...
    - Shi i ii iiii t .... Why I always make .... little girls cry ....
    I feel on the ground last moment what I saw , face of that small girl was changing and volunteers were running to me. I saw the face of that small girl she was shouting something.
    - 3 and half of hour later -
    I opened my eyes.
    - You lost too much blood , move slowly
    - Thats not a problem I just need smth to eat. Where is Irma?
    -Who?
    -Little girl , she was running to me.
    -Sleeping under your bed.
    I looked and really she was there and she was not alone many children were sleeping there as well.
    -They all waited for you to wake up . You know? Next time , dont make my niece to cry , ok?
    -Yes , maam.
    -Good. You can rest, Pumpking Cat.
    -How do you called me ?
    -Nevermind . Just rest.
    {last post for today .}

JinVodka, Razogul, Naraku and 3 others like this.
  6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    The mana shooter’s barrel started to produce smoke as it has been used quite severely for a long period of time. Even the many canisters of mana crystal have started to lose its light, the sign of how depleted they are from the constant usage. Noticing that, Shadow pulled the cable from those and then put a fresh mana cartridge on his mana shooter.

“Arkley, situation report!”

“Yes, Master Shadow. The enemies are pushing quite hard on our force in the city. The districts are going to fall at this rate.”

“Tch! How’s our ammunition?”

“We have used about half of our stock. We can continue the air support, but I suggest we focus our firepower for increased efficiency.”

“I see. Wait! What about our gas canister? Are they intact?”

“They are, Master Shadow.”

A slight grin spread on his face as a plan started to form in the tinkerer’s mind.

“Good! I have something I want to try. Arkley, what is the closest district from our location?”

“It is the recreational district, Master Shadow.”

“Very well. Get the airship there full speed. Keep the cannon and ballista firing. And also prepare the gas dispenser. Put the gas canister into them.”

“As you commanded, Master Shadow,” said Arkley followed by his usual mandible tapping.

After finished giving instruction, Shadow ran toward the other three that were still trying their best to slay any monster they can find. When he is close to them, he pulled out his mana shooter and pulled the trigger, releasing a large mana beam that decimated the group of monster near them. At that, the three looked back at him with a slight surprise on their face.

“Erd, Chalusi, Pyrhea, stopped your firing and listen to this for a bit.”

He then started explaining his plan to the three. Hearing his plan, the three has different reactions. Erd just nodded with a calm face, Chalusi looked at him with widened eyes, and Pyrhea tilted her head to the side, clearly confused.

“M-Milord, is that okay? Won’t it also hit our comrade?” asked Chalusi with a concerned voice.

“And that’s where I will do my part. Desperate time calls for desperate measure.”

“…I s-see.”

“Well, no time for worrying. I’m counting on all of you to help guide them here, okay?”

“We will, don’t worry about it,” said Erdatiel with a confident face. “We’ll try our best.”

“Good,” he said as he gave a slight nod. “In the meantime, rest for a bit. You’ll need to be in your best condition for that.”

He then left the three and then rejoined Arkley on the front side of the airship. As he landed near him, Arkley faced the Guildmaster.

“We’re ready, Master Shadow.”

“Very well, Let’s wait when we reached a better altitude and find a good spot to land our airship.”

“As you commanded, Master Shadow.”

The airship quickly descended from its previous altitude with a rather slow pace. Along the way, it kept destroying any monster unfortunate enough to come near it. After a few seconds, the airship landed at the border between the recreational district and the maintenance district.

“Airship landed, Master Shadow.”

“Good. Release the Paralyzing Gas!”

“Gas dispenser releasing now.”

The sound of hatch opening resounded from all over the airship. What followed after that is the loud sound of the gas dispensers doing their job. Cloud of paralyzing gas started to fill the area around the airship. Seeing that, Shadow snapped his finger and then thousands of mechanical spider appeared. Each of them could be seen carrying a simple gas mask. He then instructed them to scattered all over the district. Before he himself start to move to look for civilians, he called the communicator spider near him and deliver his command.

“ALL PERSONNEL IN THE RECREATION DISTRICT AND MAINTENANCE DISTRICT! BE AWARE THAT PARALYZING GAS HAS BEEN RELEASED! LOOK FOR MY SPIDER AND YOU CAN USE THE GAS MASK FOR YOURSELF AND ALSO FOR THE CIVILIAN! FOR THE ONE CLOSE TO THE OUTSKIRT, GET TO MY SHIP! THAT’S ALL!”

Finished shouting his commands, he donned his usual gas mask and then leaped off the airship, trying to find anyone near him.

OOC: Aeternus Recreational and Maintenance District Border.
    Effect :
    Paralyzing Cloud ( Aeternus, 15 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus is counted )
    Cloud of paralyzing gas has been released. It will make anyone that breathed it fell down. Conscious, but can’t do anything else. They will affect anyone, friend or foe. But there will always be a spider nearby that will bring you gas mask and will also inject you with the antidote in case you already inhaled the gas.

Airship Evact Point(Aeternus, 15 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus is counted)
    You can reach the airship that is parked at the outskirt of the district, the opposite way to the temple district. Feel free to deliver any civilian or injured people there. After the 15 posts, the airship will fly to the gate to deliver them to safety.

Nurman, Peony, Kuma Desu and 6 others like this.
  7. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Temple
    Alb and Wee's POV

We were playing with the Fire Birds at morning when Biel send us a mind message saying Aeternus was being attacked...
    We hurried as much as we could, but it still took lots of time to get our thing and activate the defenses at home... After all that place is quite big.

We used the secret portal which links our home at Blue Lagoon to the Main Temple at Aeternus...

We come out of the secret room at the basement of the temple and rush towards the balcony at the second floor of the temple, in the way we meet many Priests going around, some healing people, others carrying supplies... Some were preparing dangerously looking rituals.

When we reached the balcony, we immediately kicked the closed doors open and using the rail as stepping stone we jumped off while opening our wings...

As we started to fly we took a better look around and saw a huge Barrier being formed around the temple and right in the middle of the garden we saw grandm- I mean Head Priestess using some sort of magic I don't really understand..

We look around more but we can't find Biel anywhere...

Wee: "Damn... If only we could contact Biel..."

Alb: "y-yeah... But there is nothing we can do.... She forgot to make a temporary link..."

While looking annoyed and scratching her head Wee proposes

Wee: "well, we can't keep doing nothing tho.. so let's pick a direction and go there~"

Alb nods and turn in the direction of the farms
    Alb: "Wee, l-lets go there!"
    "... The farms are open and Biel should be able to use her magic there.... S-so I think she may have gone there?..."

Wee: "alright, lets fly there!"

Wee clad her draconic body in lightning and set of fast, while Alb strengthen her wings and scales and tries to catch-up with Wee.

Soon they get in the region of the farms and are greeted by a flock of Ravens carrying explosive spiders...

Warry of the explosives Wee changes directions to get distance from the spiders and uses [chain lightening] to hit a big number of Ravens and thanks to the spasms at the spiders nervous system forced them to explode causing a even bigger damage.

Alb on other hand taking advantage of her armored scales further strengthened with magic, she covered her arms and back with ice created by magic and simply shoot right in the middle of the flock colliding with them and making them explode....
    But that didn't happen for long as a Griffin did a body slam on her sending her back to the ground

Alb rolled over the ground for some meters and only after stopping that she managed to see the Griffins trying to land above her.
    Rolling to the right she manages to scale the Griffin's paw by some few centimeters, she then used her left arm as support for her body, she use her right hand to punch the Griffin's leg...

The dry sound of bones breaking is followed by the scream of the beast, but alb was not done...

As the beast move backwards trying o put some distance between them, Alb punch the ground with enough force to make a small crater.
    That seemly useless punch was on fact the trigger for the earth magic [Stone Pillar] which creates a thick pillar right bellow the Griffin hitting it's chest and smashing it....

OOC: Aeternus - Farming District.
    The 2 Humanoid Wyverns Alb and Wee joined the fight.
    (both are my side characters)

Paralyzing Cloud ( Aeternus, 14 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus is counted )

Airship Evact Point(Aeternus, 14 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus is counted)

Nurman, Peony, Kuma Desu and 6 others like this.
  8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji-Jin-san woke up! Hi-Hikari is so-

*Thump*

Hikari felt something hit her back with a lot of strength and she started falling forward, luckily Jin-san caught Hikari... What was it though!? The boss should still be-

Oh... How did Ton-chan arrive here...?

I-is she awake? Hikari isn't quite sure...

Jin-san rose and apologized to Hikari... And gave Hikari a Living Golem Core? A special one at that? Hikari can feel it's something that matters for Jin-san... Is it really okay?

No, it's definitely okay... Jin-san is giving it out of his own free will after all.

Hikari accepted the sacrifice and smiled, the Living Golem Core disappeared and Hikari could feel her blessing on Jin-san growing stronger. "Thank you Jin-san, do your best!"

Jin-san flew up and started helping Raz-san in removing the hostages... Hikari should also do her part, right...?

*deep breath* Yukari-sama will be really angry at Hikari after this... But, no use worrying too much about it, not now anyway.

Hikari looked at the monster, it seemed to have a really shiny thing in its middle, but Hikari didn't quite feel it had people within it... Rather, it seemed like something else... No. *shakes head* Hikari can't stay here much longer, so Hikari should help where she is sure she'll matter.

With Raz-san, Jin-san and... Oh, Levana was here too... And-and a cat!? Hi-Hikari never saw that one! >.<

Uhn... Wha-what are those things around Hikari in the first place... They seem to be stopping the Dark Mist from getting near Hikari... Hikari wonders where they came from... Teehee, Hikari is glad~

Well, with everyone's help, the number of orange blobs seems to be falling drastically, which is pretty nice! Let's save everyone! Hikari will also-

The Dragon recovered and went stretched its mouth... Where is-

It gulped... It gulped an angel... Ah-ah-ah... It gulped... No-no-no, Hikari can't let-

Hikari started sacrificing her Divine Energy to try and make a protection around the angel, and heal it a bit... It's tough, because Hikari couldn't even see it, but Hikari had to try! Please-please be safe Angel-san!

Hikari felt a lot of her energy drain though... Hikari isn't quite sure for how long she can maintain this...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update to Verdant's situation!

Most Blobs should've already been taken care of due to @JinVodka 's @Razogul 's, @NiQuinn 's and @HELLiCOPter 's help! \(^^)/
    Only a few more left~

Boss should be pretty angered though, be careful~

Most of the hostages that were already taken out of the blobs should be in some safety due to @Naraku 's and @HELLiCOPter 's help as well! \(^^)/

@Kuma Desu Hikari added a divine shield to protect pinkie and to help her regenerate as well, since it's of pure divine energy, it should be pretty compatible with pinkie... Sowwy! I think you had other plans by letting her be gulped, but Hikari definitely couldn't simply let her be!!!!! >.<

Nurman, NiQuinn, leegood and 9 others like this.
  9. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    It had been about an hour since Rhialla had fallen asleep and when she came to, she was greeted by an unfamiliar face.
    "..."
    Getting up from her position of lying down, she noticed the barriers set up by her pact-spirits and saw that the sleeping 14 year old girl beside her was inside too.
    Fifna, I know you're there. Tell me what happened while I was out and why there is an unknown girl sleeping next to me.
    Ah, cute isn't she?
    Fifna...
    Ah, sorry, sorry! Well, as soon as you realised that there were no more enemies, you lost consciousness from depleting too much mana.
    I kind of already guessed that. Go on.
    Well, being the kind pact-spirit that This one is, This one carried Eternal Daughter safely down while the others set up barriers to protect you.
    That doesn't explain why there's a girl next to me...
    This one was getting to that! Jeez, so impatient~
    (-_-)
    A...haha...ha...well, as Eternal Daughter was sleeping, the girl arrived, covered in wounds and saw Eternal Daughters sleeping figure. She seemed fatigued too, so, being the nice FiFi Eternal Daughter has grown to love, This one opened the barriers and allowed her to slip in. She tried to deal with her wounds, but her skills were negligible to say the least...She soon fell asleep next to Eternal Daughter.

*sigh*
    Rhialla leans over the girl and inspects her wounds, seeing they were superficial burn marks that would completely heal in a few months, she used her nature magic to enhance the girl's recovery speed, making her completely healed. She then noticed the sleeping pig next to the girl.

And the pig?
    Ah, it seemed to follow the girl and I thought it looked funny~
    *sigh*
    All right, now tell me how long I slept for and what our current situation is!

Yes! Eternal Daughter slept a grand total of one hour! In that time, the girl and pig came, the flock reached the Recreation District, and the Guild Master made an announcement!
    An announcement?
    Yes! Apparently he released a paralytic gas in the Recreation and Maintenance Districts. He's even providing masks for everyone and has moved his airship to the ground so civilians can be evacuated there.
    Masks?
    Yes.
    Don't need it, I can use my nature magic to stop myself from being affected.
    This one can also use its wind to keep the gas away.
    Good idea...now...this girl...

Gently shaking the girl awake, she brings down the barriers around them and stands up, surveying the surroundings.
    "Mmmnh...w-what? Oh! Senpai! You're awake!"
    "...Yes...um...who are you?"
    "Ah! I'm so sorry! I forgot to introduce myself to you! I'm Leeanne and this is Mr Sniffers!"
    The girl picks up the pick and it oinks as it tries to squirm out of her arms.
    "...I see...I'm Rhialla, nice to meet you Leeanne~"
    (^_^)
    Rhialla smiles congenially so as to appear kind and gentle.
    "I'm planning on heading to the Recreation District right now, and wondered whether you wanted to come with me~? I can help escort you to the Temple, if you prefer?"
    She looked at the girl with a beaming smile on her face, while giving the pig some food to eat after sensing it was hungry.
    *Oink~!*

[Aeternus - Residential District, Paralytic gas 2/15 Evac point 2/15]

OOC: @leegood

leegood, Peony, Naraku and 3 others like this.
  10. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Kuma ---------------

I ended up being swallowed. The dragon's throat is not the better place to possibly be, I can assure you.

The stench is horrible, and my power is being consumed forcefully, both being sucked by the monster and to protect myself.

Of course, it only lasted for a moment. A surge of holy power came to me, enveloping me in a holy shield of sorts. Was it that deity before that did this? I should probably thank her when I'm back.

I continued decending the monster's throat until I finally arrived at his belly.

I thought that I would find a sack of poison or acid, and it did looked like it should be like that, but it was completely dry, as if it were an empty room and there was a humongous crystal in a corner.

What's this?

Walking to it, I touched the Crystal. Not much happened. I tried punching it, but also didn't do much. Though... a bit of my power came back just now...

Hmmm.... punching again to confirm I could safely say... this was my power coming back...

So this is where he stored it...

I started to punch the Crystal time and time again to recover my power. Although it didn't seemed to cause any damage.

Well... I think I'll distract myself with punching this Crystal...

OOC: Kuma is punching the big guy's core~~
    No real damage, but he might be a bit mad about it.

Nurman, Lady Luck, Naraku and 4 others like this.
  11. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    At Aeternus Main Temple - Marys', the medic, POV

"Are there still people coming!?"

"Yes Marys, plenty actually! They just don't stop coming!"

"Right, let's keep going everyone! About how many can't walk?"

"About 50 from this batch!"

"Take them to the head priestess then, they need to be able to walk by themselves in order to reach the teleport gates, we don't have room for everyone on the temple!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

*sighs* Such a hectic day... I can't honestly believe there would be an army of monsters this big that would be able to fly to Aeternus altitude! Like... It's so high in here we wouldn't even be able to breath properly if it wasn't for the climate control features here... How come those beasts are arriving like that...?

At least there doesn't seem to be any humongous thread in here... The exploding spiders are pretty scary, but at least they die easily...

Why did I decide to become a medic of such a big organization, really? It seems like we have to deal with an army every few months, it's amazing how this guild can stay in its feet even after this many fights...

"O-Onee-san!"

"Y-yes!? Wha-what is it?"

A child suddenly came running really scared, she is crying rivers of tears actually... Oh dear gods...

"Onee-san, Okaa-san is... Okaa-san is..."

"I'm on it, where is she?"

She pointed towards the entrance and I ran there as fast as I could.

Her mother situation was bad... Ugh, one arm gone, burn marks all over, bleeding... Seems like she took a direct hit from the spiders...

"Why wasn't she taken to the head priestess already!?"

"The head priestess is overloaded, she can't heal this many this fast!"

"Tsc, I should've expected it. Alright, bring me some Healing Plants, Mana potions and Bandages, I'll treat her myself!"

"We're out of Mana potions too!"

"Dear gods... Alright, bring me some coffee then!"

"Coffee?"

"Yes! Right now!"

I put my hand on her mother and started applying healing magic on her, *sigh* there is a reason I became a medic and not a healer, I'm no good at magic in the first place! I work with ointments and herbs, not magic!

As they brought the plants, I started putting them on her worse wounds and using magic to make the effect work quicker... It was a huge waste of precious healing materials, but I suppose it can't be helped, she won't survive otherwise... Seriously, why are all the other healers treating the people that already evacuated the city!? Oh wait, I sent them there, I thought the head priestess would be enough to heal the more severe wounds here after all...

I started to feel drowsy... "Where is my coffee!?"

"Ah-ah here!"

"Give it here!"

I drank it all in one gulp... Ugh, tastes as horrible as aways, I want to puke.

I kept on healing her and applying the herbs that I consumed with magic... I ended up needing 2 more cups of coffee to stay awake at it... Great, I hope this taste leaves my mouth by the time I wake up...

After some troublesome 5 minutes, 3 cups of coffee and 7 Healing Herbs, the girl's mother breathing finally stabilized... Phew...

"She will be okay now..."

"O-Onee-san... Thank you!!!"

She hugged me, and I caressed her hair.

"Send word to the Desert Village, tell them to bring us as many Moonlight Flowers as they can, they'll work as substitute for Mana potions in emergencies, and bring some 3 healers back from Delta Town at least, we can't have none in here, it was a mistake to put everything on the Head Priestess shoulders."

"Y-yes Ma'am!"

The staff ran quickly to the port to do the order, and I saw the girl snuggling with her mother... I wonder... Why did I forget something as simple as that... I entered her to protect those simple smiles... Such a simple thing...

Ah, my eyes are closing again... I guess I won't heal anyone else today... I hate using magic...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ((Don't mind me! I just wanted to put an excert of someone from the medic's team! I took a liking to writing with Marys on previous raids, so I thought I should do it again this time! \(^^)/

Well, only one post from her this time though, she already fainted after all... >.>

Paralyzing Gas and Evacuation Post: 3/15))

Nurman, Bielt, leegood and 5 others like this.
  12. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    --- [ Residential District - Aeternus - MIster Sniffles] ---
    I great I was woken up rudely by a healthy Leeanne
    Then I smelt some food given by the strange lady in front of me
    *noms* this tastes better than raw ravens
    I oink in approval of this food
    I peer at her
    she's way taller than leeanne
    but a food provider is a food provider
    and now there's two!
    *oinks in agreement of following along*

--- [ Residential District - Aeternus - Leeanne] ---
    I face Rhiallia as she faced me while smiling gently~ She was so pretty~ when I heard the question, I just replied quickly that "I'm going with you! I live here and I want to help people!" I nodded with determination.

"Wait, Senpai, I need to test out something first"
    I create a peach of peach fire and throw it onto a large pile of frozen remains, it bursts into a pure peachy smelling flame that at first consumes a small portion of the pile, which spreads to the rest of the pile.
    "I-Really should have trained more"
    I watched my own handywork do more than I expected it to, well, at least I know I have something that could be partially useful.
    "Senpai, I'm ready now!~"

[Aeternus - Residential District, Paralytic gas 4/15 Evac point 4/15]

(OOC: short post :3)

Kuma Desu, Naraku and Nahrenne like this.
  13. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Presia POV>

Presia was busy dealing with all the incoming enemies as she throws fireballs to any Raven flock creating a loud explosion due to the spiders.

"Oh my!!" Presia stops attacking as she heard that command to evacuate from the paralyzing gas. She quickly runs over to the Maintenace Area as she went inside looking for the workers. Presia shouted in a hurry looking for the workers, "Is Tene already fine!?"

"Not yet...." The old worker said while sweating a lot and looking away not meeting her eyes.
    The other workers are also stood silently in a great dilemma.

"Thank you for your help," I say to the workers, and then continue to shout to Presia: "I am fine now, but we have to get them to safety! I'm not as strong as I should be yet, so I will have to rely on you!"

"Tene your fine!!" Presia happily smiled.

"The Guildmaster is releasing gas, we should hurry up and to lock up the building!" One worker shouted.

"Hmm..... I see I understand. Then please do your preparations. I'll stop any monster from coming in." Presia once again rushes outside but suddenly remembered someone.

"That's right Tene's henchmen!! What his name again Sam... Sam.... Sammy!!" Presia couldn't remember his full name since he didn't leave much impression to her. "Where is he? Maybe he didn't know about the paralyzing gas that is coming. I better look for him!!"

Presia rush forward as she looks to the rooftop looking to the area. Since there are many alleyways in the Maintenance district.

"This is quite a problem~" Presia tilts her head as she tries to think of a method to find Samuel faster.

"Since he is someone Tene knows. I should not let him die easily." Presia nodded as she focuses and summons a lot of spirits.

"[Negative Ghost]" The spiritual blue flame around her grows stronger. With this, she can communicate and control their dead souls. Multiple spirits from the dead corpses flew towards her as they rotate to her body

"Heed my commands and search for... Wait what his appearance again..?" Presia tilts her head as she couldn't remember.

"Hmm.... a blonde guy who looks timid and doesn't really give that lasting expression!! Fufufu~"
    The spirits run towards the area searching for Samuel. Just a moment later, a spirit went to Presia leading her the way.

"This is..." Presia looks down on an alley her expression is lifeless. Samuel was there running away from an half-orc while screaming. Presia disappointingly shakes her head as she leaps below. "Sigh... he looks like a knight but he doesn't act like one huh?"

She elegantly landed on the half-orc hitting its head on the ground.

"Oh, my~ I forgot I shouldn't kill this one." Presia bends her knee as she looks to the half-orc. "Ah... glad it is still breathing fufufu. Maybe because I'm quite light fufufu~"

"P-presia..?" Samuel was in tears finally seeing someone saved him.

"Geez, you should pull yourself together. Well, it not like I know you much. Anyway, let's hurry we need to evacuate since the Guildmaster will release a paralyzing gas to this area." Presia flicks her hair as she stood up.

"Why would he release paralyzing gas!?"

"Let's go, Sammy!!" Presia ignores Samuel question as she pulled his hand and start running.

"Sammy...?" Samuel was confused with that nickname. But tried his best to quickly follow Presia who was dragging him.

"Geez, you're too slow!" Presia pulled Samuel and carries him in her arms.

"Hold on tight!" Presia shouted as she rushes forward while gathering all her strength. Since she is used to carrying Flyx like this. She could easily run but feeling the weight of a grown man she smiled softly as she remembers something.

'I also carried master Vodka when he first lost control while fighting Wunder. Sammy seems like lighter than him. Well, master Vodka always does his muscle training every day.'
    Presia giggle a bit at this weird circumstance as she rushes towards the Maintenace area were Tene and the worker are.

Before the building locks down, she was able to enter safely and let down Samuel. Now she could wait for the Paralyzing Gas to pass by.

OOC: Aeternus - Maintenance Area, Paralytic gas 5/15 Evac point 5/15
    Presia saved Sammy... I mean Samuel to a building with Tene. tehee~ @Quaesitor

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  14. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "...you don't think she..."

"I really think she did..."

Two collective sighs echo one another as they stare at the empty spot near the back of the Temple. All that remains is a neatly folded pile of bandages and a jar of something that suspiciously looks like flowers. Suspicious flowers. It even had that flower a certain florist used as a logo for her products.

Farmer Hale sees the folded square of parchment and picks it up with his sleeve. He opens up the parchment gingerly, making sure to hold his breath. When nothing is thrown at his face he decides it is safe to release that breath and inhale.

Coughing immediately follows and the stranger from before takes a few steps back. "Well that went as expected."

"Hey! I'm still alive...and I feel better for some reason..." Farmer Hale pats down his body to make sure it wasn't a hallucination before shaking his head. "That girl...alright let's see what it says here...rested enough...something about moving to where it's safe...oh wait that's for us...okay...wait...WAIT A MINUTE HERE!

Farmer Hale jumps to his feet and stares at the letter before running towards the doors.

The stranger looks blankly at his rapidly disappearing back before pinching two fingertips together to pick up the offending letter. The last line makes them pause and the postscript makes them want to gag...Peony...had...done...it...again...

Sighing, the stranger picks up the cloths and the jar of flowers as they tuck the letter into their side pocket. Going over the words in the later, they shake their head.

"Chasing after some gas released by the Guildmaster? Leaving this jar of petals for emergencies? I thought I confiscated her last batch..."

But it wasn't those lines that made them gag...it was the last one...the very last one...so tiny one would miss it if you didn't know the florists special code. Written in a way that the sentence shapes a flower, is the most important note of all.

Don't worry about using the petals! I made sure everyone gained a little immunity from them! Take care and don't inhale any gas though! I wonder if those spiders have any-

The end of the sentence was a bit smudged due to her rush in trying to quickly finish the letter before they both returned. What it said is better left...unsaid and unknown.

The stranger stares at her cup of tea and frowns. It seems their water source is still not rid of her...helpful additions. When this pink haired florist first appeared in Adventurer City they had used all means to stop her from throwing around petals. But it seems she had other means, Peony meant well but she was too invested in helping others. So invested she collapsed-

She sighs again before clearing her throat to address the civilians in the Temple.

"Alright citizens of Aeternus, we must not panic! Those who have recovered are to make their way down the corridor towards the Port. The Guildmaster has left his Airship on that path so it shouldn't be hard to spot. If anything suspicious is spotted in the air take the masks offered by the spiders...no not the exploding ones the Guildmaster's spiders...yes those ones who can tap dance." The head of the Agricultural Society Committee clears her throat again and continues speaking. "Remember to direct all queries and concerns to your head of committee for each district! We need to check names off as well. Ah also, Peony the Florist has left us some of her flowers so I'll light them up. I should help alleviate pain and clear the mind."

No one commented on the "should" part of that sentence. It was always better to just accept it and move on. Otherwise flowers would appear on their doorstep. Oh it wasn't a threat just a voice of concern for their health from their resident florist.

A very flowery response.

{Aeternus - Heading towards the Para ...Aeternus.

Paralyzing Cloud ( Aeternus, 6/15 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus is counted )

Airship Evact Point (Aeternus, 6/15 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus is counted)

15. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    Fully releasing the barrier, Rhialla looked to the young girl before her and then her pet pig.
    "..."
    *sigh*
    Why did I end up with this child?
    Because Eternal Daughter is attractive and has a calming effect on people.
    Thanks for saying that, but I know you're lying~
    Am I?

It's going to be tough with this girl following us.

It will...just think of the 'Facility' and Eternal Daughter should be fine.
    ...Fifna...please don't speak of those things right now...
    Ah...sorry...This one forgets...
    *sigh*

Observing the girl staring at her flaming peach, confounded, Rhialla began moving towards the Recreation District, clearly seeing a large cloud of gas covering the buildings with ravens falling out of the sky due to not flapping their wings.
    "It seems the gas is already in effect. Let's take this chance to eradicate the enemies and save more civilians!"
    Ash she began walking, Leeanne came back to her senses and gasped, before following after Rhialla.
    "Ah! Wait, Senpai!"
    "Oink!"
    *sigh*
    Stopping and turning around, she looked up and down the girl's body, assessing her athletic qualities. Being part nymph, Rhialla could analyse the physical and magical capabilities of people due to her connection with nature, and so she utilised this to understand her new companion's stats.
    Legs are shorter than mine, so she'll use more energy to cross the same distance as me. Muscle mass not much, so her stamina shouldn't be too good either - although she is in the prime of her youth, so she might be able to hold out a bit...Her lungs are...so-so...as long as she paces and steadies her breathing, she'll be okay....

An average girl, so to say...no?
    Mmmh, so it seems...but her mana could be well developed!

Eternal Daughter...stop kidding the yourself...this girl is average in every way...nothing like Mahna or Areea...
    Enough, Fifna! To start with they're completely different races, as am I to this girl too!
    So defensive...This one shan't compare them with humans anymore...
    Good!
    *sigh*
    Back to assessing her...her mana pool is large for her age...but she doesn't seem to be able to control it very well...her mana channels are really under-developed...she needs proper training...

For all intents and purposes, this girl shouldn't even be allowed on the battlefield yet...
    Yeah...
    *sigh*
    Well..I guess I'll have to drill her at some point, then...

This one wishes happiness for the girl's soul...
    She'll be fine...hopefully...maybe...a bit................................................okay, not much at all, she's going to be hurting after I'm done with her...
    *sigh*

After finishing her assessment, Rhialla looked into Leeanne's eyes and asked:
    "Are you really sure you can do this? To be honest...you don't seem ready..."
    "I-I can do it! I've got my peaches!"
    *sigh*
    "All right...but take this and keep it safe and on you at all times!"
    Rhialla created red rose and pricked her finger on one of its thorns, dripping the blood onto the petals before giving it to the girl. As the blood soaked into the flower, it began glowing and emitted a soothing warmth.
    "This will keep you safe from the gas and will ensure you don't attract the attention of any enemies while we're in the Recreation District. Whatever you do, DO NOT lose it, you'll be consumed by the gas and become paralysed. Oh! And another thing~"
    She leaned over the rose and breathed onto it, the petals moving slightly before going still once more.
    "This will lighten your body, making it easier for you to run at a fast pace as well as jump higher than usual. Now we must go!"
    Without another word, Rhialla ran towards a house and jumped up the wall, landing on the roof and started running in the direction of the Recreation District.

[Aeternus - Residential District, Paralytic Gas 7/15, Evac point 7/15]
    OOC: @leegood
    X

16. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Biel's POV

While floating over the Recreational District I see poison seeping through the streets and making the serpent-womans down there paralyzed and the Ravens dropping to the ground...

But there are still Citizens locked inside some buildings...
    But then I listen to Shady's announcement from his airship, and then I immediately spring to action.

Casting a magic over my eyes to make me about to see Life-force I analize the buildings looking for survivors, and After committing their position in my mind I fly off towards a 2 stored Building which is the closest one to me.

Without minding the building itself burst it through the roof landing on top of a desk. taking a look at the room which looked like a dining room mixed with a kitchen I find a young man with medium black hair hugging a small baby and a young woman with long red hair.

While grabbing the man's arm I send a message to shady through mind magic

Biel: { @shad12ow I am teleporting citizens to your ship, they are paralyzed so take care of them!}

And then immediately teleport them without waiting a answer. Then I kick the floor strongly making it collapse, falling over a half-orc which was Bellow, I proceed to stomp the shoulder of a lamia that was at the door which leads to this room to a library, and then I kick off her head...

I walk into the library till a corner which has a medium size coup board where I can see a small life force coming from, I ignore the lock and simply rip off the entire door, revealing a little girl with red hair in a twin-tail style...
    I place my hand over her chest and see that she is barely breathing... She probably breathed too much of the paralyzing poison and it make her diaphragm gradually stop working...
    I send a bit of Life-force through my hand for her to delay her dismiss, but I can't do much for her... While I can burn life-force to forcefully heal, I can't remove the poison out of her body...

Sending another mind message toward Shadow I teleport the little girl directly in front of him

Biel: {Shad! That girl needs the antidote fast!}

While feeling extremely conflicted and worried since I couldn't do much for that girl I place in my mind that I need to rescue the other as fast as possible...

Making Myaso assume the form of 6 snakes coming of my back each as thick as a men's waist, I shot a [Chaos bullet] at the wall blowing off it and the goblins which were behind it.

Rushing at the allay at the other side of the blown off wall, I speed up while letting the snakes bit off the head and shoulders of the 2 goblins which weren't caught at the explosion...

Using chaos bullets or my shoulder put down any wall on my way I head in a straight line towards the next place where I identified the presence of a citizen while letting Myaso in snakes form finish any monster...

OOC: [SUB-QUEST CHANGE] Explosive Ravens Flock
    Area: Recreational District
    Thanks to @shad12ow paralyzing poison the Ravens started to fall down from the sky, even more since the poison affects the nervous system the spiders which they were carrying were also affected preventing them from exploding with the impact of the fall.
    Finish off the Ravens and the spiders while they are down.

PS: the Ravens at Farming District are still normal so this development is restricted towards the Recreational District.
    Players at Farming District still need to fend off the agressive Ravens.

[NEW SUB-QUEST] Rescue the children.
    Area: Recreational District.
    The paralyzing poison is too strong for the small body of children, and it makes their breathing system stop working.
    Find the children which are still at the district and give them the antidote or send them to @shad12ow s
    Airship.

Children saved counter: 0001

17. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh... how many did I killed already ?
    It's annoying... alright, at FIRST, I found it thrilling, however everybody will get bored after humiliating someone for hours with the same and never-ending way, killing them even before they touch us... Oh well, let's just take a break take back the boring work afterwards...
    The moving ice finally stopped, the half-orc can try to destroy it in vain it won't work.
    Exhausted, I decided to go back down.

- - - A bit before - - -

While we were walking at the same time of the moving ice, people began to get irritated, after walking for hours toward an never-ending ice, it's understandable. Until it's finally stopped, but nothing happenned after this, it's just stopped.
    As expected, he wants to take a nap.
    Unfortunaly, an old man got irritated.

(Annoying ! I won't let this youngster bully me, I'm old and can't walk for this long, now I'm going to teach him a lesson his father sh-)

Not even letting him finish his sentence, my staff was now in his mouth, a cold voice filled with killing intent echoed in the room, it was an cold rage, he... disobeyed him.

[Try to say that again, and I will kill you.]
    (H-How...)

Raising my staff, I let it descend on his shoulder and broke it mercilessly, is he an old man ? Of course, but why should I care ?
    It's not like it will be the first, he wanted to teach him a lesson, so I will teach the meaning of his threats.

[Do you think because he is not here to threat you, you can rebel against him while he is already trying to keep all of you alive ? With the better chance of surviving ? Just because you're dissatisfied with it, you want to complain ? Just because he is not some god who can give you comfort and good fake words, you want to punish him ?]

They stayed silent, not feeling ashamed or guilty, but only furious because they can't do anything to their oppressors, what ? They were happy because they could go back to home, but just because of not seeing the light, feeling cold and walking continuously for a few hours, they became as ungrateful as dogs ? Yes that was it.
    Just because of this.

"Ah, why did we got so much bastards in the hostage ? We should have saved only the children."
    [The old are often the more foolish.]
    "That's right, mm... don't heal this idiot."
    [Don't help this idiot, let him crawl when the break is finished.]

Cold sweat ran through their back, his shoulder was broken, he was restraining himself to scream... but he didn't restrain himself to insult.

(You bunch of scums ! Do you think because you're strong, I'm easy to bully ?! You're just some son of a b-)

The old man died, killed by icicle formed on the ceiling.

"Ah... I didn't expect this."
    [Me too... oh well, a trash disappeared, should we feel sorry for him ?]
    "I don"t think so, let's forget him and throw away his body."
    [Yes, I shall do.]
    "Burn it, we should save up some woods."
    [And the odor ?]
    "Whatever, they will tolerate it, right ?"

Terrified, nobody went against their choice, no matter who was this old man, their lifes are far most important than a dead and useless old man who can also be called burden, since they are slow and they don't have left enough to live.

"Sleep, I will keep an eye open."
    [Ahah, have a nice sleep, friends.]

Having no choice, they will be lying down, trying to put a good act at sleeping... since how will they sleep with this kind of putrid odor ?

OOC : Well, inner troubles are just so commons~
    Unfortunaly, there's always accident, so we lost someone, now they got 125 kidnapped and traumatized people still alive~
    Eh ? Was it an accident ?

Alive : 125/126

Oh right, if they take the road, there will be 4h and 30 min of travelling but since they are taking the rest, they won't be moving~

18. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka's POV>

Jin was busy saving the hostages from the dragon's blob.
    Luckily Razogul was there who has good control over dark magic which only goes stronger due to the dark mist.

"Sigh... I only gave troubles." Jin sigh since the dark mist has lessened his holy mana. He had lost control of himself and let be consumed by wrath. 'I don't want to experience that again.'

"Well, I'm glad the dragon like me though. Was I that delicious...?" Jin he look at the dragon eyeing him. As he almost got eaten by large dragon while hovering above it and keeping the the dragon busy. He conjures multiple ice magic circle below the blob. Which releases Ice spike breaking the blob with enough strength and immediately turning into a large block of ice. Acting as slide to let them fall down safely.

Razogul immediately blinks as he grabs the hostages and throws them to an armadillo cat which seems like our ally. With Razogul speed and portal it was easy to take hostage away from the dragon or the monsters in the area.

Quickly they were able to save the hostages from the blob but this only made the dragon angry.

"ROAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!" The dragon shouted releasing dragon fear in anger.

Both Jin and Razogul stagger for a short moment before they saw it move and swallow a winged person who seems to be an angel. A large tremor oocurs as the dragon grows stronger from what he had eaten. He then looks towards Jin as he sees him as another meal.

"I'll keep him busy since he seems to like me. Just like the previous raid were I was the tank" Jin look towards Razogul. He moved away as he flew around as the dragon head follow him. He then creates a large magic circle underneath the dragon. The magic circle glows blue as the ice spreads around the dragon as it lessens its movement speed.

"Dark Spears," Razogul summons multiple Dark spears as he keeps increasing the numbers.

Razogul and Jin are now preparing to fight the dragon or at least buy some time for more reinforcements.

Just far away is the spriggan gathering multiple numbers of monsters at her command.

OOC: Atleast I should react for my pov from the previous events.
    Ice is spreading below the dragon to lessen it's movement.
    @Razogul @brasca123 @NiQuinn @Nurman

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  19. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Squatting by the side of the road and staring at something on a the ground is our ever cheerful and definitely motivated young florist. She seems to be trying to convince...wait is that a spider?

"Move back Peony!" Farmer Hale had finally caught up to the florist and drags her back from the spider. He already has a mask on and forcibly snaps one over her face. She struggles sadly before hanging off his arm in defeat.

"I wanted to ask for-"

"It's a spider! A spider that explodes! You can't just ask it questions and not care for your own health! Just becau-" Farmer Hale pauses for breath and then stares at the spider for a second. Wait it didn't explode and it was looking rather...peeved. Could spiders look peeved?

The girl in his arms sighs through the mask making it fog up. She wriggles out of his hold and drags him down the eye level of the spider on the window ledge.

"Look you made Mr Spider angry! I had nearly convinced Mr Spider to give me the antidote so that I can-"

She in spun around at this statement as Farmer Hale angrily shakes her, he checks her completion for any signs of being poisoned.

"Did you get poisoned? Why didn't you say so earlier? You spider! I mean Guildmaster's Spider, could you please give the antidote to this girl here? I'm sorry if she was rude in any way." Farmer Hale is very earnest is his request that the spider pauses and seems to be considering the request.

Peony sighs and for the second time wriggles out of his hold. "I didn't get poisoned! Who do you think I am?"

"..."

"Wait you didn't forget my name right? It's Peony!"

Without warning, Farmer Hale leans over and ruffles her hair. "You silly girl. I guess you are fit to be a adventurer after all." He brushes the dirt from his knees and with one last ruffle of her hair, walks down towards the airship.

"Take care Peony. I'm sure you'll do great. Don't worry though, I'll make sure to water your field as well." He chuckles at this before disappearing into the cloud of gas.

She stamps her foot on the ground in frustration. "I knew it was a conspiracy!"

Not one to dwell too long on farewells, Peony squats back down to pluck the spider up and put it on her head.

"You can come with me. I'll get the antidote one way or another."

A gust of wind arrives at Peony's side and places a small mound of flowers at her feet.

"Windy! You're finally here! You even plucked the experi- yes I can keep these in the new Item Box I received this morning!"

Peony hurriedly but carefully places all the flowers into her Item Box and leaves a few spare in her pouch. She straightens up and gestures towards an alleyway in the recreational district.

"Let's head that way Windy!"

Windy nods and follows closely behind Peony, she makes sure to not disturb the air filled with toxins and just clings to the Florist's back.

The faint sound of pained breathing travels through the wind and surrounds the two. Hearing this, Windy pushes Peony along until they find the source of the sound.

"Children? Wait these are those schoolkids who were going on a tour of The Pottery." Peony stands on her tippy toes to try and peek through the window

Windy hesitates at the sight. She didn't want Peony to get injured but those children knew Peony...aha she got it! Windy pushes Peony around the corner and mimes opening a door. Peony tilts her head slightly before nodding.

"Here goes nothing then." With that said, she takes out a stub of candle wax and lights it up. The scent of mint fills the air around her for a split second before she places it under the crack in the door. Moments later, the children's breathing is less laboured and the coughing has stopped.

Peony knocks on the door out of habit before crossing the threshold. "Alright come out you rascals. Peony is here!"

Scrambling from the next room is heard as she proudly makes this statement followed by giggling. Peony pouts but doesn't comment on their lack of decorum. After a slight pause and more shuffling 5 children in yellow coats with matching hats march out one by one to stand at attention.

"We're here Commander!"

Oh boy.

{Aeternus - Recreational District.

Paralyzing Cloud ( Aeternus, 9/15 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus is counted)

Airship Evact Point (Aeternus, 9/15 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus is counted)

Children saved counter: 0006 }

20. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    ---[Aeternus - Residential area - Leeanne's Sensei/Grampa]---
    War...War is hell. This is still really fun though, fighting really has never left me bones after so many years. I feel so refreshed though! It's a sad thing my son and daughter in law kept on insisting that I and other members of our small mercenary clan keep out of this conflict for waste of energy.

Blah! what are those young whippersnappers talking about! this is one of few chances for me to even fight! I continue grumbling when one of my group members called out "*****, the residential area is clear, I saw one of those youg'uns take care of it. Let's go to the teleportation area, We're too old to fight any of the stronger enemies despite what you say and despite your strength now! Let the young'uns actually experience a war zone, rather than having their parents dig their graves when a stronger threat arrives!"

"Fine Fine, We withdraw!" I raised my hand in a fist and called my group back. Looking at the residential district, a tear almost fell down my eye as I Remembered the found memories of the house where I tricked--I mean taught my daughter some magic.

Hmm? I heard my Grand-Daughter's voice as she chased after an older looking adventurer "Be careful out there Little Dumb disciple! You there, leading her, You should take care of her, She has potential!"

I sighed as I watched them leave.

---[Aeternus - Residential area - Leeanne]---
    Huh?! What's Grampa saying! :oops:
    "Gramps! I'll be okay! I'm helping senpai!"
    I chase after Senpai while trying to hide my blush
    But when I turned and saw senpai Rhialla, I became mesmerized by how she ran
    so efficiently
    so, before I knew it, I started (clumsily and horribly) copying her
    Regulating my breathing
    Regulating my stride
    "Senpai~ Thanks for all the help!" I noticed that my body felt--Lighter.
    I looked ahead and focused on the road
    I won't be failing my senpai today!
    Wait?! "Mister Sniffles~! where are you going!"
    ---[Aeternus - Residential area - Mr.Sniffles]---
    I smell
    The smell of food!
    plenty of food!
    I run towards the smell
    Inside was a whole buffet!
    I excitedly started munching on the plates left to their lonesome.
    "What's a pig doing here!"
    "Boss, We got this premium housing, We're gonna be rich!"
    "Ignore the pig Richard, continue looting the house"
    The humans were strange
    wearing strange masks
    and why were they taking the worthless portraits and metals?
    When there was a whole feast waiting on the dining table!

(OOC Paralyzing Cloud ( Aeternus, 10/15 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus is counted)

(Airship Evacuation Point (Aeternus, 10/15 posts, only the post of those in Aeternus is counted)
    ( @Nahrenne )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.