LCD Warlock of the Magus World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kelvk, Jan 22, 2016.

1. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but you know what I mean where he gets saved out of nowhere with some BS plot armor. He uses his smarts to fight and don't do stupid thing to get himself in trouble because he knows he's saved by plot armor. I think Meng Hao has the biggest plot armor I've seen so far.

Deleted member 36162 likes this.
  2. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhh twelve rank 1 spells plus three rank 2 and a bunch of experiment notes plus some mysterious technique that feels like his meditation technique, which could either mean the thing to turn him into the class above great knight or the meditation technique to help him reach magus level and provably beyond =D awesome stuff.

3. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he doesn't go down the route of the magic knight or whatever it is called. Seems likely he will do both though, because why not when you have an AI that handles all the bothersome time demanding stuff for you. :)

Edit, wasn't that he actually had that ring on him a plot armour event? As far as I know he actually has to manually carry all his stuff and that ring wasn't mentioned there. Just something tacked on to show why he and not the others could notice it.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  4. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Man this is just getting better =D
    MC is now going to be an awesome branch of Magus, a Warlock totally fitting with his personality hope he doesn't get too bogged down by the itchy feelings that come along with the technique though I like him cold and calculating.

5. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Being able to force him to act in interesting ways will probably be good for the author. Else you might get 50 years of closed door meditation. :)

6. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes he is starting the warlock way...
    now then will he truly help becky or save and let her somewhere?

Juv3 and Deleted member 36162 like this.
  7. Zehel

Zehel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if he doesn't do it then once the Lillytell family announce him as wanted, then there's no way beckys family will believe in the promised potion anymore and might actually not care about her. But he might have time after breaking through to warlock and immediatly go bring becky away with his power as a magus. It'll be boring if all the ppl around mc dies all the time cuz he's to coldblooded to take any risks at all to save his friends.

8. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean save her from the family and after let her go her own way or let her follow him

9. Zehel

Zehel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, well he kind of got too many secrets and I don't think he would let anyone know about him having a high grade meditation technique. If he were to let her follow him, then it'll be know by how his spiritual force increases simply from meditation. And he also probably won't reveal the spiritual force potions either. So I don't think he would let her follow him. Besides he need to run far away once he becomes a rank 1 warlock. He wouldn't like to carry useless baggage that will drag him down either.

10. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally a Magus and a Warlock which is op at that =D ahhhhhh shit that feels so good, now the story can actually move on to greater heights.

11. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Just me that feels the story should be rounded off here and an epilogue titled "God-Emperor of the Magus World" should start instead?

12. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I can't stop refreshing hoping for a new chapter today, I just want to see him use rank 1 magic and break shit or fight someone. I mean I know that's not his way but I really want to see him do something as a magus now =D wish I had enough scratch to donate a full chapter but I'm only rich in experience as the saying goes........

13. Zehel

Zehel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought that the piece of information he got about branded swordsmen was going to be his physical cultivation, but seems like with the kemoyin pupils meditation technique he'll be even stronger :D
    Actually wouldn't it be better if the translator gets adfly url? there're almost this novel almost have 4k ppl on their readinglist so if everyone actually helps reading from the adfly it would easily generate a few more sponsored novel.

14. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    he is discovering his newfound powers, he ain't xianxia mc recklessly provoking/answering challenge

15. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Snap 124 is taking too long in coming out D=

16. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh soo good, this is probably my favorite novel currently and it's so by a long shot overshadowing novels like ISSTH's and others which I love, so I'm super exited every time it releases =D

17. ramzawing

ramzawing 【The heretic】

Reading List:
    Link
    I know how you feel bro.
    I was without internet since wednesday and i was so sad when i saw that only 1 chapter was released (now 2 chapters)

18. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not going to lie Bicky is an idiot...lol. Oh well. But I do like how he went Kaneki on us!
    But yeah I can't help but find her annoying. She's been warned and knew she was being used from the start!

19. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, she did it for a guy she liked/loved right? can't really call her an idiot?

i dont remember her being warned tho? maybe i just have bad memory, then again I am reading like 200-300 stories so...

20. Arcon Shadenine

Arcon Shadenine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cheeers for leylin