Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    The silence was unbearable. I felt so alone. There was no Elyn nor Jibs by my side. There was no family to help me brace the storm. But then I felt it. That warming light filling me up and traveling through my mind, it felt to foreign but so very much alive. Perhaps I could use this to find my way back...it felt so comforting for some reason, especially when it should have been intruding. Following that light I start to feel their sadness...

Why are you sad?

I felt...much more than I should...in that moment for a split second I saw something...no it was someone...blonde...such a familiar face...

Elyn.

I try moving my limbs but the pressure is too much. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't even move a finger. Just as I go to try again I see...something. A bright fiery light moving swiftly towards someone who felt so familiar to me...but why did they have such darkness surrounding them? Wait...why were they smashing against each other?

washu washu

A soft whisper of sound fills my mind and I concentrate on that.

washu washu bai

I felt a weight on my chest and unconsciously move my hand to steady it as it tilts. Wait...I can move...how...

washu washu! Wake up BAI SHUANG!

With those words the world comes crashing down onto me. I feel the uneven ground pressing up against my back and smell the lingering scent of blood and carnage. My eyes slowly open and I slowly take in my surroundings. It takes a few tries for me to steady myself into a sitting position. When I don't feel like I am doing to fall back down I try to find the source of my discomfort.

It was Presia oh Presia the...she wielded a fan right? I shake my head slowly trying to clear the remaining fogginess and then unconsciously turn my head to the warmth...I pressed my free hand against my heart but instead of the steady beat I feel a hard shell.

"Toi?" No I meant. "Tortoise?" She has hidden herself in the top layer of my dress and clings tighter as I address her. Her head slowly comes out of her shell to tap me gently on the hand before retreating again.

washu washu Toi? I have a name? washu washu

She seemed happy for some reason and content...I smile softly at her before looking up again. That source of warmth felt odd...I had to find it...I had to-

Matthew.

His figure shines brilliantly against the fire in the sky, I look at him feeling dazed.

"What happened..."

As if hearing my whisper he turns to look towards my direction. But before any words are exchanged a loud explosion sounds from just meters away.

Sleeping on the job never gave good results. Especially in the middle of battle.

But the ill intent from the figure running towards us is hard to miss, especially when they were so familiar.

Oh Elyn, what happened?

I slowly stand up and brace myself on my umbrella. It leans sideways slightly as it takes my weight but doesn't move any further.

The scent of blood really is irritating.

OOC: [Aeternus - Maintenance District. Awaiting the storm that is about to come.

@Zerith @Osamaru @Quaesitor @JinVodka

Chlorine gas cloud post counter 2/15
    ]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    leegood, Nahrenne, Pyoo and 11 others like this.
  2. The Forever Distant Victory

The Forever Distant Victory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eris POV​

The plants are telling me to go somewhere… Should I go...? Will it hurt if I go…? Will it not…?

I should probably go… they are not harming me anyway…

In fact, the plants are healing my wounds… they’re covering me… they’re restoring all that the rain stole from me…

I can feel a strange energy trying to enter my body… what’s this?

Like the plants, this energy seems to be guiding me somewhere.

I followed it… It was leading to a place not so far from the large dragon… but it was safe… for some reason the monsters didn’t attacked me… they didn’t reacted to me… why is it, I wonder?

When I arrived where the energy wanted to take me, I was faced with a cave… there were many creatures in this cave…

There were some horned persons that looked like they were made of wood. The energy guided me to them…

They prompted me to enter the cave… It was dark… and a bit wet…? But the rain didn’t reached me here. I’m glad.

Inside the cave there were more of them… many more… And spiny creatures… many, many… they weren’t attacking me… why?

There was a bunch of leaves in the middle of the cave, looking like a nest or a bed of sorts… They were looking between me and it… Should I sleep here?

I laid down and closed my eyes… the plants started whispering to me…

“You don’t want pain?”

“You don’t want to be hurt anymore?”

I don’t want it… I didn’t wanted it…

“Then get rid of the pain!”

“Get rid of the ones hurting you!”

But… the rain hurts me… The plants hurt me…

“And who made it so?”

“Who was the one who started?”

“Who’s the invasor?”

“Who’s the one in blame?”

T-this…

“They are the invasors!”

“Kill them!”

“Kill them all!”

“Then your pain will disappear!”

It’ll… really disappear...?

“Yes. It’ll all disappear.”

“You just need to sleep.”

“Sleep and your pain will go away...”

“... and when you wake up….”

“... Kill.”

[OOC]
    A horde of Spriggan and Thorn Elementals are hidden inside a cave, waiting for something....
    Eris will go to sleep for 8 Verdant posts (as if the already existing counters weren't enough...).
    I probably will leave the rest for you, since I'll probably be out tomorrow~

leegood, Nahrenne, Kuma Desu and 4 others like this.
  3. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Matthew stood up and looked down at the unconscious Blanc as she slept soundly, gently pouring energy through the connection to stabilize her condition. The connection was like a siphon, he began the process it would continue as long as they did not stray too far away. Matthew gave a sigh of relief after a moment as Blanc’s shallow breathing began to grow stronger and color returned to her face. It would still be a while longer, but it looked as if his gamble had paid off. His brow wrinkled and a frown formed on his face as he looked up and towards the still approaching hoard of monsters. The question was, did they have enough time still? Matthew gave the young woman one more glance before jumping into the air and shift into his songbird form, raising high into the sky and peering in the direction of the hoard as he glided on the gentle winds.

As he watched, one of the creatures from before, a Dryad, managed to engage and capture one of the fleeing adventures. Matthew watched in horror as the Dryad approached and pierced the Adventurer. To his shock, however, the creature didn’t deliver a killing blow. Instead, Matthew could see through his [Spirit Eyes] a large mass of vile energy being transferred between them; the same energy that twisted the Half-Orcs and Wildlife attacking the city, the same vile energy that had almost consumed Blanc. Was this the connection? Had they been “infected” in a similar manner? Where the Enemies next targets the Adventures themselves? There were too many unanswered questions and not enough information.

Matthew pondered on these things as he watched the next scene play from the Sky. The Infected Adventurer moved to engage the others. The resulting battle slowly made its way towards them, and Matthew quickly sent a message to the other two adventurers who’d helped in slaying the previous Dryad via [Whispering Ghosts],

“We have a problem. Several Guild members are approaching from the North. One has fallen under the influence of the enemy and is Hostile. This may get a little complicated.”

Matthew then flew back into the alleyway where Blanc lay and shifted back to his Human form. They didn’t have time to prepare anymore. They would have to engage the infected Adventure and retain them somehow, then make their escape. It would not be funny if more people became infected. He observed the movement of the group through [Life Detect] and [Spirit Eyes] for a moment before turned around to look at Blanc. She would have to be move before the fighting started, or there was the risk of her being caught in the crossfire. His eyes went wide in shock however as he found the young woman staring back at him with a groggy look on her face. Before he could move to assist her, however, a large explosion rang out and the fighting adventures entered the area.

As the magic rained down, several large chunks of debris flew towards the pair. Matthew reacted quickly as two large, dull grey and sky blue winds materialized behind him, sweeping other him and Blanc, deflecting the spray of debris. Matthew felt his blood run cold as he lowered his wings and caught the eye of the Infected Adventurer. There was madness there. Deep and dark beyond any he’d seen in a very long time. The Infected Adventurer gave a cry and rushed their position. Matthew only had time to turn his gaze towards the still groggy Blanc and nod, before meeting the approaching figure with a swipe of his wing.

OOC: orz.... Not perfect, but I tried to follow along with events as best as I could.

Chlorine gas cloud post counter 3/15

leegood, Pyoo, Nahrenne and 9 others like this.
  4. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Farming District
    Alb POV

We were doing all we can to kill as much Ravens as we could using the dragon breath and magic... But our work was being hindered by a clone of the dryad which was constantly attacking us...

I look at Wee and as I notice her gaze I instantly understood what she wanted to say, we had to take that dryad out, even if we are flying and out of reach for her arms, she was using magic and throwing spikes are us not mentioning she was attacking the other adventurers...

... I fly as fast as I can to the ground and activate the [stone Pillar], creating a giant pillar a bit in front of the clone hitting it from the bellow sending her five meters in the air...

Wee POV

We were already fighting for some time and their numbers are still big, using so much magic is making us tired and doing it while avoiding that plant attacks make us even more tired...
    I search for Alb on the battlefield and when I look at her she immediately agreed on what I was thinking.

While thinking that my little sister got quite dependable now a days I prepare my attack. When Alb use her magic to send the bitch flying I speed up using the speed up hability I have to get close to her while she is still in mid air and spit a [fire ball] at her, sending the dryad at the ground again...

Alb POV

Wee flied close to the dryad with a blinding speed and with a fire ball send her crashing to the ground.

Before she could get up again, I stomped on her arm breaking it and at same time activing another [Stone Pillar] under her, not only sending her flying again, but also ripping her arm which was holding the sword.

As she start to go up, I spin my body while drawing a wide arc with my tail which is reinforced with magic, hitting her stomach with enough force to break her bones if she has any.

The dryad hit the ground again with a great force making her bounce on the ground before Wee which has her entire body on flames crash on her at astounding speed.

Wee POV

After sending the woman to the ground with the [Fire Ball] I fly upwards and use my fire essence to cover my body with powerful flame.

As soon as I reach the height of 40 meters about the ground I stretch my wings widely to decelerate and turn a 180°, after which I use my wings and magic to accelerate as much as I can towards the ground as I accumulate and condense my Mana inside my stomach...

Flying downwards with a great speed I aim at the still mid air dryad which now has lost 1 of her arms.
    Using my claws I grab her throat with my left hand and the top of her head with my right hand, as we both crash at the ground creating a crater...

The flames on my body set the dryad ablaze dulling her reactions, and before she could scape my grasp, I force her mouth open and let out a [Charged Dragon Breath] which was further strengthened by the Mana I condensed inside my stomach, directly on her face from just some centimeters away...

I maintain the breath for some minutes till the dryad stop moving

OOC: [SUB-QUEST CHANGE] - Suiciding Raven Flock
    With the help of many adventures all the Raven which were above the recreational district were taken down.
    But the same can't be said about the Ravens which were on the Farming District, while reduced to a small number compared to the start.

Many ravens managed to survive and arrive at the Maintenance District.
    Now those Raven start to throw themselves against the building, causing many of those buildings explode.

A earthquake started to shake Aeternus as result, which is more intensely at the {Farming District, Maintenance District, Teleporting Gates, Central Plaza}

Do all you can to stop that Ravens from demolishing the important buildings.

leegood, Nahrenne, Pyoo and 7 others like this.
  5. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Presia POV>

Presia breathes heavily as they finally finish off the Dryad. She then sees the incoming new numbers of monster and a very powerful fire spell. "Geez, when can a lady ever had a relaxing time for herself."

"Ugh... my head," Presia held her head as it aches. Her power only grows stronger as she absorbs the Dryad soul. But in the end, made her mind in pain. Her eyes emitted blue flames as the spirits around her turned blue increasing in number.

"Let's use up this excess power," she takes her stance as she looks towards the incoming fire. She waves her fan as every movement made the spiritual flame follow it. She then swiftly turned around making a vortex sucking all the fire spell towards them. Some of the spirits burned and a part of her skirt.

"[Spritual Flame Vortex]" Presia leaped high above going outside the vortex. She swiftly moves her fan and leads the flaming towards the monsters. She breathes a relief finally using up the Dryad soul.

The flame vortex moves towards the group monsters. It swirls around sucking them. Slowly it becomes smaller after several hours killing most of the monsters.

"Now then, fufufu~" She sees that Matthew was healing Blanc feeling relief they had a healer in their group. Her eyes went wide open noticing Tene becoming a child, "oh my how cute~"

Suddenly, Presia felt a great threat as her hair stand up. She looks towards the direction and sees a girl coming towards them. Presia notice her soul was corrupted and might have drove her to madness.

"This is bad...." Presia readies her stance once again. But most of the souls around her are depleted from the deflecting the flames. She needs to some monster to gather some strength.
    Since this girl looks powerful.

OOC: [Maintenance Area: Noticing @Zerith now Presia is preparing for a fight if she ever attacks]
    @BlancFrost @Osamaru @Quaesitor

leegood, Pyoo, Nahrenne and 7 others like this.
  6. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV Tene
    The monster horde is enough of a problem, but now we also have suicidal ravens. The damage this will cause is too great - I have to do something against that. Good thing my preparations are done and my mana filled. With this, I will be able to stop them, no doubt about that. However, it will destroy any future kind of surprise this tactic of mine would have, and most likely drain me for the rest of the battle. But I don't have a choice.

"Everyone! I will take care of the ravens, you take care of the rest!"

I close my eyes and take control of what I prepared. Underground, a network of limbs spanning over most of the maintenance district. Tentacles sporting eyes, mouths, and claws, ready to emerge and tear into any unsuspecting targets above ground. I let my body above ground disintegrate, pulling my core down to the center of the network for better control. Then, looking through a few very well hidden eyes, I spot the ravens and start attacking them.

Tentacles emerge from the ground, swiftly biting into ravens, piercing them with claws, or shooting bone spikes at them, observing the area around them with eyes, and retreating underground once the target is dead, only to emerge seconds later again, aiming for another raven.

While it does whittle down the number of ravens very quick, so does my mana. It already was draining setting this up, but moving them is no less exhausting.

OOC: Tene is now decimating the ravens with tentacles set up during the time Tene prepared for the fight. It uses a lot of mana to move that many tentacles though, so Tene is getting exhausted quickly. And Elyn might locate Tene's core with her mana sensing.
    @JinVodka @Osamaru @BlancFrost @Zerith

leegood, Nahrenne, Kuma Desu and 7 others like this.
  7. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ohh ice cabbages!!!" Peony runs over to stare at the cabbages and squats down to study their leaves. She wanted to take one back to plant in her garden but the Farmer was currently occupied so she couldn't ask for the seeds. Sighing sadly at her predicament, our lovable florist pats the ice cabbage once before putting sunhat back on to shield herself from the glaring rays of the desert sun.

"That is enough fun for now. The kids seem to be doing just fine, so it's time to go back. I am going to miss this bountiful-"

"COMMANDER! WHY AREN'T YOU GOING BACK?"

That kid (the yellow hat kid, yes that one with the sticky fingers) shouts his question from across the field as he points at Peony in accusation. Peony waves cheerfully at him before skipping towards the portal. As she leaves she shouts a brief farewell over her shoulder before disappearing through the portal and back onto Aeternus.

The kid stares blankly at the disappearing pink haired florist, before long he is joined by the other four kids with yellow hats and coats (those other 5 kids ran off to their mothers once they arrived at Desert Village...babies).

"So, Commander left?"

"Finally, now we can relax."

"I'll miss her."

"She isn't going away forever dummy!"

The first kid with sticky fingers turns to his friends and whispers seriously. "Peony the Adventurer...doesn't that sound...unbelievable?"

All five kids burst out into giggles as that sentence finally sets in.

Their Commander, a Adventurer?

Good luck. Adventurers.

Peony - Aeternus Gate Portal
    "Achoo." A handkerchief is thrown at her as she leaves the portal and Peony nods her thanks. How odd, she wasn't allergic to the portal when she left but sneezes just as she arrives. Wiping away her sudden tears, Peony pauses and looks towards the east side of the maintenance district...that smell...

"Chemicals. Why..." She feels conflicted but decides to not follow the scent but instead head back to where she last saw the adventurer with blonde hair.

Windy points down the corridor urgently and circles around the flower. Seeing Peony nod her head, Windy pushes her towards their destination. They arrive after a few seconds and what is revealed...is something completely unexpected.

"My jar...she didn't throw it!"

Peony stomps her foot in mock anger before rolling up her sleeves to prepare for battle.

That plant woman is going to be hers!

Seeing this, Windy panics and rushes towards Peony shaking her head. She then points at the black mass and then towards the horde of monsters running north.

Huffing slightly Peony nods grimly and brings out a jar of purple and pink petals.

"Let's get even with those homewreckers."

Windy sighs before pushing against the back of the pink haired florist to usher her closer towards their destination.

That group of "homewreckers"...(not that that word was used appropriately but in times of war who bothered with terminology?) are going to pay for stepping on her plants.

They weren't ready to be eaten yet!

{Aeternus - Heading down the corridor towards the Maintenance area.

I guess I should tag you guys? @Zerith (my jar...) @BlancFrost @Osamaru @Quaesitor @JinVodka I don't remember anyone else here. Tell me if you are! Not that it matters.

Chlorine gas cloud post counter 6/15

leegood, Nahrenne, Kuma Desu and 4 others like this.
  8. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Arden had left a brainwashed clone Dryad by the Taven and it was turning out to be a reliable comrade during the skirmish. The amounts of dead enemies were lined up in a pile around the Tavern acting as a makeshift barrier for other oncoming monsters.

It wasn't an ideal situation being that the Tavern was an establishment for dining but beggars couldn't be choosers. Hildagarde, for one, liked the outcome. This way, some of the enemies were being demoralized thanks to the piles of dead of their comrades.

The Dryad, as Hildagarde commanded it earlier, stayed beyond the makeshift wall. Even though Arden had told her that she could use it as she saw fit, Hildagarde just couldn't find it in herself to trust the creature.

As if to prove her suspicion, an ear-piercing scream spread out in Aeternus. It was a chilling sound and it stretched out for a long while. One scream became two. Two became three and so on. It wasn't until the Dryad that was supposed to be Hildagarde's comrade started screaming as well did she realize that those were voices from all the clones.

As abruptly as it started, the screaming stopped and silence prevailed. It was an eery feeling but it didn't last long. The monsters around Aeternus started going berserk. Meanwhile, all the brainwashed Dryads were now retaliating against their owners.

Hildagarde scowled. Before the Dryad could even do anything, she rushed at it and used its own rapier to kill it. That done, Hildagarde looked around. So many wounded. This was going to be a really long day.

[OOC] @brasca123 told me I could XD Sooooo....sorry peeps of Aeternus!

There are twelve brainwashed Dryads that have regained their sanity. Kill them and it will weaken monsters around Aeternus. Good luck!

Chlorine gas cloud post counter 7/15
    Berserk, Cloned Dryad killed 0/12

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  9. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    If you ever wondered what did the soldiers ever looked like inside a battle here is one example before your eyes.

"Don't stop you louts!!! Slice them like there's no end of them! Fu*k them faster than when you fu*k wh*res!!!" a man appeared to be the commander of small group of soldiers shouted, lead his men to carve their way into the agricultural district. "F*ck them all if you don't want me to fu*k your corpses when you maggots die!!!"

The man he had led roared.

He was that kind of man.

Soldier in typical are akin, some kind of similar, to this fearless band of hotblooded and curious for bloodbath savages. Bounded by ideals of shared fate on their soldiers, solidity and hardships. They were living in the hard lines. Traversing through the allies, to stay put until the moment of action without concerning risks of death, such as their job describes, for a petty life that they wanted. They're not knights.

For the case, in any cases which it is clearly obvious and must be stated and noted. Again, they are not knight.

For, unlike knight, a soldier's wage is certainly lower, they aren't holding some special suzerain of holdings but only the guarantee of incomes to manage a life of their own. Different from knights who holds honor in high regard, this group is a composition made from misfits and alike. There maybe some who holds attitude of a knight and similarly the capability, but never in terms of serving in lifetime out of fierce loyalty toward some lords or kings. They're rowdy. They're akin to the typical of man who could be found inside a tavern. They're fighting to live with whatever their house may needs could be fulfilled.

And to fight, is not the question of honor or a cause. It was due to their own's choice to fight because they're already earning their share, added with reasoning to fight and muster their everything to it, for all they have were presently at stakes.

And inside the chaos, was this certain group of misfits, led by a stubborn captain as their leader in command.

"Kill them!!!" one of the lieutenants said.
    "Don't let them get around and surround you from the back!"
    "Shit! Captain, we need more time to load the arrows!! The winds are throwing them off!!" one of the soldiers reported.
    "Don't bother with the monsters in the sky! Focus on the spiders!! Never let them get too close to you!!"
    "Aye, sir!!!"
    "Damn! The crossbow is stuck, piece of shit!"
    "Give time for the archers to load!!!! Fend off the closing monsters with your pikes or spears!!! Don't go close combat with them for too long!!! They'll overrun you!!!!"
    "Captain!!! Citizens are begging for rescue ahead!!"
    "Move forward!!!! Don't falter!!!!!! Give them time to escape!!!"

So they moved forward, pushing the hordes of monsters which is currently trying to overrun them, a band of misfits they are. On a formation of shield-pike-combination they fend the monsters, gaining advantage and surely pushed forward.

Only......at the same time.....

the monsters attacks on them suddenly ceased, as the monsters stopped to move and tried to run away.

"RUN!!!!!!"

They could heard sound of one person. A young man running frantically, and screaming to their direction. Which is funny to mention that he by himself was capable to shot down everything on his path his the string-less black bow in his hand.

"DON'T COME THIS WAY!!!!!!"

so they heard him.

"Captain! That man is coming this way!! There is something chasing.......the hell is that thing?!!!"
    "That's clearly a damn bloody boar!!!! It eats all monsters corpses its found!!!"
    "Captain, are we.... supposed to be in danger if we stayed here?"
    "As if I know the answer you jackasses!!!"

And the beast had put its eyes upon them too, while happily squealing and licking blood from its teeth and lips.

It was no wonder why the monsters run.

They are afraid of whatever thing which is currently chasing the young man. And them.

"SHIT!!! RETREAT!!!"
    "RUN! RUN YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!!!! MOVE YOUR BODY AS THEYRE WEARING WOMEN"S SKIRT!!!!"
    "RUUUN!!!!"
    "SAVE YOUR OWN SKIN!!!!"

Pretty much what they do after was the same. Killing through the way to escape that thing.
    Throughout the fields, across the mud and small street.

For that thing was the definition of real monster.

-------------------------
    OOC : I wonder if I should count this post as addition to the chlorine gas counter.....
    Still in Agricultural District, heading for the main street and trying to reach the guild.

leegood, Nahrenne, Kuma Desu and 3 others like this.
  10. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Cold, it was cold.
    This ice wall is impressive, I should take some lessons from her later, let's see how it is. While my body was freezing, I was interested about how she made this ice.

[She's running.]
    "I will make an ice coffin for you."

My smile widened, it's only a bit cold, Liya is just resistant toward everything while I'm used to ice. However...

{F-Freezing~!! L-Let's go !!}

I took the kid and made a similar ice wall under our feets and lifted us up to cross it. Then Lucy made in sort that we don't crash to the ground.
    Seeing running, we began following you while I shouted madly.

"Don't you dare run away !"
    [Weren't we sneaking to knock her off earlier...?]

Like usuals I threw ice swords, dozens of them... let's how much is she weakened now.
    A incredible fire destroyed them, it's almost burned us, oh wait it is, my right shoulder.
    Slowly ice covered my shoulder, without any hesitation, we entered in this yellow mist, following her.

{*cough cough cough*}
    "Chlorine."
    [Mm.]

I sighed... we encountered a troublesome matter, it should be mostly alright with Mutation bu watching at the kneeling Lucy, I sighed once again.

"Take him out and protect him, with of course healing"
    {M.Cine... *cough*}

Without minding their words supposed to respond me, I entered deeper in the mist running faster and faster toward the shape in front of me.
    5 to7 hours, this is the time I have left before dying in this mist, let's see who will survive longer, my dear fiend ?

My skin yellowing, my eyes blurring, my stomach growling, I shall ignore everything until I capture you and lock you in an ice coffin.
    Throwing one axe and two others, the first went far away beyond her but she probably won't expect to suddenly turn back while the others are respectively doing the same but from the sides~

Then I drew Mishap, preparing ice magic and this long dagger for the eventual ripost, if there's ni ripost, I will cut you and freeze you then cut and freeze until... you sleep.

" Let's have... fun~"

OOC : I won't let you go away ! @Zerith
    Sorry @Lady Luck since you're thief, I bet you don't have great constitution and I didn't know if you have immunity... so I will let you borrow Liya !

@BlancFrost @Osamaru @JinVodka
    @Quaesitor
    We will probably meet since I'm chasing Elyn~

Chlorine gas cloud post counter 8/15

Nahrenne, Pyoo, Kuma Desu and 3 others like this.
  11. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Fighting Ragshelm -

Battered and bloody, the adventurers watched Ton tear out a fragment of Ragshelm's chipped spike and gasped as she leapt at it's eye.

WHOOSH!!

*spurt*

Relieved by Ton quick show of wits, their faces distorted just as quickly. As the spike shard penetrated it's left eye, a black line was drawn across the horizon slicing everything before it in half. Luckily for the adventurers staggering around on the ground, the dividing line barely missed their heads, but for Ton who leapt in the air...

*bloop* ... *bloop* ...

That was the sound of Ton's lower and upper halves hitting the floor. Even the stampeding monsters couldn't drown out that sound. The adventurers had landed a solid hit, but at what cost?

A B-rank had fallen.

[OOC:]
    Ton's Death-flags are crushed
    Hikari's protection for Kuma is gone
    Ragshelm's acidity will kill anything inside [6/8]
    Ignis Drilling Through the Core [3/6]
    Niohogg has left the battlefield chasing after the cause of Ton's death

(The black line was a backlash from the KudaXVillan BL someone else's fight)

Part 2

Shocked by what they saw they had failed to notice that beneath the pandemonium of feet, Ton's body was nowhere in sight. All that was left behind were the battle scars and two strands of bleach white hair plastered in the foot prints.

- Back on the Aeternus -

A booming roar echoed from the underground tunnels, amplifying even further as it blasted its way towards the surface, "DAMN YOU! YOU BIPOLAR MASOCHIST! TABLE FLIPPER WITH A MUSCLE FETISH! YOU- *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop*" *pop* *pop* *pop*

The sound of popping overwhelmed the rest of whatever the disgruntled chibi had to say. Biting on a lurker's head and pulling out his hair, Ton, who now had shorter hair was throwing a tantrum. Jumping off of Razer and crushing his house of cards, Ton muttered, "I knew using a linear mana circuit was a bad idea..." Feeling wronged, Razer started wiping off Ton's excess saliva from his head, "See? Networking was the best choice after all!"

Ignoring Razer, Ton stared down the winding tunnels and saw broken honey jars and strands of white hair littered every where. Taking in a deep breath Ton collected herself and scowled at the ceiling, "Just because I've joined after the generation of monsters doesn't mean that I'm a push over."

Taking out a Kynn doll, Ton lifted it's skirt and clicked a red button. Bringing the doll to her face, Ton said, "I know you're lurking up there, so beam me up. I need to go to Verdant."

A static voice disinterestedly replied "In the middle of an eroge~" Feeling frustrated, Ton reluctantly bargained, "I'll hand you the animated cg from the special editio-"

"Deal!"

Razer grabbed a remote and waved as Ton slowly faded away, "Don't cause too much trouble."

Looking back Ton asked, "You're not coming?"

Shrugging, Razer laid back on the couch and yawned, "Who knows?"

[OOC:] People in the Verdant forest have no idea about what's going on.

12. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -SHIT!!! AHHH !!!! Such pain .... this blood effect wears off , but i stilll need power to kill that damn dryad.
    I have another two samples of blood inside my tummy , but I dont know what will happen if I use it them right now.
    So I thought , but then I felt same presence near my position. Two giant vines came from underground. I jumped and gulped second portion of @JinVodka blood. I dont know how this works. But I missed hit , dryad in her humanoid form faster:
    - WOW!!! What happened?! I saw the woman with her hand spike going to penetrate me.
    -I jumped from the wall. I used wall as support to gain speed, I dodge her arm and cut off her arm . Cut off hand burned , but my body became normal.
    -NO !!! STOP!!! I need more time .... I watched how dryad grew the new arm.
    -Hey , kitty? What , no spark?
    She teleported to me , shit now I cant even see her , how she moving.I looked at the Chaos ball , he was not glowing anymore. She was holding me in air by the neck.
    I created two giant spikes , but she easily stopped them. - I grinned , but then my smile disappeared - She just threw them out.
    -What? -, I was clearly surprised.
    -We share the information, so this spikes * BOOOOOM!!!! * , yes I knew they were bombs, - said dryad with unemotional face.
    -You piece of shit -
    -You such an incredible organism, you can use eaten biological and non-biological substances inside you. You would be a such strong pawn... maybe we will use your powers ...
    -STOP!!! You like them ... people inside that laboratory .... they also wanted to use my powers , dissect me , control me and you know what HELL WITH YOU :blobdevil: H AH AH AH AH !!! Half of my face was contolled by insanity ... Good said brother!!!! HELL WITH YOU....
    -I smiled , no we both smiled Insanity and I.
    I grew giant hands on my back , no Insanity did that. We were connected now... Dryad tried to cut it , but she cant...
    -She looked at me with question-
    -This arms were made with help of your tissue... Look for your arm I ate it , stupid plant ... Even if I lost majority of the buffed powers , my strength is still here ....
    Dryad looked at me : - And what you want?
    -I did not answer her . My body was ripped apart , dryad saw insides of me and exclaimed:
    -Its so beatiful!!! Such creature with such spirit....
    My insides were filled with self explode spiders.
    -I dont fell the scent of civilians in three hundred meters -
    -I hope this will be enough .... I closed my eyes and prepared to ...
    *BOOOOM!!!*
    Explosion wont be so strong at least I can control , but not the shockwave. Amy I am so sorry , I wont come back to your grave.
    ALL adventures inside town there will be a shockwave from the explosion.

13. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Mirea ----------------

It seems like they’re dealing with the Dragon somehow. In the end, Kuma was rescued while I was fighting some monsters. Ripping some strange vines that were moving around, I ascended to the sky again, searching for a new prey.

Most of the monsters were being taken care quite easily by the group fighting the Dragon, so I don’t think I’ll have to go and risk myself at this point… however…

There’s a strange concentration of energy in a place near here. Hm… a cave? It seems like it’s filled with monsters.

I couldn’t possibly fight them in such numerical disadvantage, and they seemed pretty stronger than myself. Looking for a possible alternative option, I found a part of the cave entrance that was quite weak.

I dived at full speed, bracing myself for the impact, and hit the fragile part. The rocks started crumbling and covering the entrance until there was no entrance anymore.

With this they shouldn’t cause problems.

OOC: Welp... @The Forever Distant Victory whatever you was planning to do, I have a bucket full of nopes for it...
    Let's just leave this raid end up peacefully, okay?

People in Verdant: @brasca123 @NiQuinn @JinVodka @Razogul @Nurman @Kysil the horde of monsters will not be a problem anymore~
    You can now focus on the Dragon~

14. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Yoru's POV>

'Damn..... Smells awful in here...'
    Yoru cursed his heightened sense of smell for a moment.
    'Also, I'm glad I'm inside the barrier that Jin created, or else I'm toast! Even my ashes won't be left when it did....'
    Yoru then stood still for a moment and activated his skill to find Kynn inside this boiling stomach acids.
    'Kynn, Kynn..... Where the hell are you... Ah!'
    Yoru saw her on top of a slowly melting rock, lying down unconciously. He then rushed towards her and picked her up in a princess carry while his eyes are getting redder by the second and releasing a deadly bloodlust. His eyes then became cold, until he felt Kynn shivering at his arms, which then turned him back to his normal state. He then looked towards the direction of Jin and called out to him.
    "Jin! Have you found Kuma, yet?! I already found my wife!"

<Jin Vodka's POV>

"This Raijuuyankitty," Jin was already there carrying Kuma, when he noticed the bloodlust that Raijuukitty was releasing.

"I already did... Let's hurry I could feel the acidity getting stronger." Jin focuses on creating a magic circle but notices that he was having a hard time.

*Cough cough*
    'Geez, did I used up my mana seems like I can't use my mana drain here. Since I'm inside the dragon stomach. Guess I have no choice.' Jin changes into his Stolz form since it was easier to control. He concentrated as he increases the possession by 7.4%. His horn and wings started to change into ice. Tears of blood fall in eyes as he started to feel so much pain.

"Prepare yourselves..." Jin grit his teeth as he tries to endure the pain. He concentrated in mapping the place where Razogul is next. As he finds Razogul's location, he created a teleportation magic circle just few meter from it. He then created another teleportation magic circle underneath them. It starts to glow into the chilling blue. 'Tche... this is difficult since I have to focus.'

"But before that, [Waterball]" Jin created multiple large balls of water that almost covers all the area of the stomach. He then let them float in the air.

"It would be bad to not give you anything when we intrude your stomach. Here, have some water at least, giant lizard." Jin grin as the magic circle lights up covering all of them as they disappear from that place.

The [Waterball] immediately falls down to the acid. It diluted the acid while also increasing the amount of liquid making Ragshelm feel horrible.

"I'm.... getting tired," Jin still holding Kuma teleported next to Razogul as he starts to lose strength. "Sorry Raz, it seems like I get tired after diluting the acid. Water magic is not really my strongest point."

*RAAWRRR!!!!!!!*
    Ragshelm shouted in pain as he was vomiting acid. The wind barrier around was still there. He blocks the acid as he was in between the dragon and Razogul.

"Ops, it seems like he vomited it. I was hoping he takes a toilet break, so I can have some rest." Jin jokes trying to lighten his mood.

"Wait... I'm forgetting something," Jin looks around. "Wait, where did Kynn and Raijuukitty go? It seems like I got mistake at my calculations in drawing the magic."

Ragshelm grew angrier as he stumps is feet creating large tremor.

"Well, I'm flying you know that would have no effect on me." Jin finally notices his strength returning. His [Magic Tatto] finally glows blue as it absorbs the mana in his surrounding. "just right in time"

"[Frostwind Spears]," Jin grins as he created multiple frost spears and rotating. But stop firing them since the core is protected. He let them float beside him in standby. "But what to do with the core?"

"Umm.... Kuma do you need purifying pill?" Jin finally not at a hurry from escaping Ragshelm talks to Kuma he was still carrying.

OOC:
    Ragshelm's acidity will kill anything inside [8/8] << Was able to escape via teleportaion magic yay!!
    Ignis Drilling Through the Core [5/6]
    (PS: Jin didn't know about this)
    People in Verdant: @brasca123 @NiQuinn @Kuma Desu @Razogul @Nurman
    @Kysil and @AmIaCat have been teleported somewhere out there. Be creative!! here is part two of honeymoon after Ragshelm's stomach. I heard the place where Kuda and Villan is nice~

15. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    There she is….my friend…, my dear friend….but….surrounded by those…those….trash! Those eyes….they looked at me….glared at me….with disdain…

They think…you’re weak…you’re useless….you’re just a burden….

They are, right? How dare they? How dare they!?

And now…. they want… to take your friend away….

How dare they!? I will kill them! Kill them!!!

I levitate some barrel near me toward them, hoping that will give them distraction. I continued throing stuff toward them. Barrel, crates, anything. Then I prepared a fire spell toward they who dare steal my friend. I will annihilate the-

“Ugh!”

M-My hand…it is hard to concentrate. The pain is lessening. But that means that the spell from earlier started to gain more effect on me. But if I add more injury, I can’t do anything. It is hard enough to do it with one hand.

Weakling….weak….useless…

….Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!!!

“O fire that will strike down my foe, appear and shoot them down. Fire Arrow!”

With my trembling hand, I pointed to them and shoot the spell toward them. Some of them hit the stuff I just threw at them and it…exploded….wait….exploded?....won’t that kill Blanc????

Good…engulf them with fire…destroy them…kill them…

B-But…that means I will kill Blanc too? W-Wait!? Why am I doing this!? They’re my friend!!! My comrades!!!

No…they hate you…they despise you…they-

Shut up!!! Who are you!? What are you!!! Get away from my head! Get away!!!!

“…anyone….stop me….please…..”

…before I kill anyone…before I…will regret this…please…please….

(( Aeternus Maintenance District near the Recreational District. Elyn is confused. A chance to stop her. She will not attack anyone else for now. Sorry for it being too short! Don't know what else to write! (*≧ω≦*) @BlancFrost @Osamaru @JinVodka @Quaesitor ))

16. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, after all that effort, the drill was able to pierce through. Too bad I didn't manage to send the drill towards the core. As soon as I managed to go through and make a hole six inches wide, the drill vanished into nothingness.

I was mentally exhausted. Having to force my ignis drill through had taken a toll on me. A migraine was spreading from my temples and, thanks to the still constant shaking of the earth, was turning into a bad case of vertigo. Unable to keep standing due to that, I found myself falling to my knees and doing my best not to vomit from the nausea.

Looking up, I sighed in frustration but hoped that the measly six inch opening to the core was enough for someone to attack it. Glancing around quickly, I could see that Niohogg was still doing his best in making sure the enemies wouldn't get near.

After debating with myself, I summoned whatever strength I had left and formed a set of Ignis Volley. Still collapsed on my knees, I fired them out in an attempt to lend Niohogg a hand. Though it felt very small in comparison to what the Tonragon was doing, it was enough to critically injure some of the monsters.

In spite of the growing vertigo, I kept on using Ignis Volley. I refused to pass out now.

[OOC] @brasca123 @JinVodka @Kuma Desu @Razogul @Nurman
    @Kysil @AmIaCat

Like Levana, I have a migraine. I wanted to do a longer entry but ack. I hope someone noticed the hole coz she wasn't able to notice you guyz coz she was being all focused on that thorny cover.

Ignis Drilling Through the Core [6/6]

17. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Kit... .Kittyy!!!
    -I opened my eyes and saw a little fairy- She was saying smth to me , but I cant hear you.
    Her mouth is still opening and closing , she still trying ... and then I heard:
    -WAKE UP!!!!
    I opened my eyes.
    -How I am still alive? I used my body as a bomb?
    I looked around me and saw that I was inside Pumpkin, oh my balls why I am inside....
    -Kitty! You woke up?
    -Amy! - tears came up to my eyes , - Why are you here? You died.
    -I dont know , but now I will heal you up. Meal time ! Boys!!!!
    I saw pumpkins walking on her roots as legs to me. They dumped out died ravens and other monsters parts inside my pumpkin. I looked at my body and I was in terror. My shape totally changed. My body was in spirit form and I remembered the moment when I swallowed @JinVodka blood. So thats why he smells so unique , he has mixed powers:
    [​IMG]
    I closed my eyes and saw the Order ball revolving inside my head. Of course it cant revolve in my stomach , I miss half of my body. Half of my stomach , my hind legs are lost. Eventually I can restore them , and now I will be busy doing it. Amy smiled looking at me. Maybe because I am in spirit form , thats why I did not die. I was thinking about it while munching the food.
    -Hey kitty ! Wont your tummy hurt ...
    -I am alright.... Only half of my stomach is filled.
    Amy became scared . She did not say that three streets full of bodies became clean. Real long streets. My body now fully restored , well i need time to get used to it. This body is sturdier , maybe because it made from corrupted monsters ... I jumped and clearly I was surprised . 3 meters up , 2 was my maximum.
    -Lets go , Amy!
    -Yep!
    Amy , little pumpkin spirit joined the team.

18. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    I sighed, remembering what happenned I sighed again... my right arm is burned, look like I lost her.
    I threw the axes however... seeing that she didn't do anything, I stopped, since I shouldn't kill her but in the end, she just lost it, and burned everything around, specially the area in front of her, unfortunaly, I can't do anything, so I will go back and pick up someone.

- - -

After around one hour, we saw Cinere come back, his arm was burned, and he seemed disappointed with himself, aren't you already too strong yourself ? If you meet someone even more monstrous than you, what can you do ? I sighed, watching him with mockery as always, trying to ease his feelings.

[As expected, you didn't succeed.]
    "Tsk... we have someone else to pick up, follow me."
    [Not even giving an explanation, how shameful~"
    {D-Don't fight~~}

Lucy, it's not called fighting when there's no blood.

- - -

We came back where we ambushed the mage, then we headed toward the whereabouts of the voice who told us to distract us... It's saved our life since we have two choice at this moment, this horde or this mage.
    There's a child, injuried and burned, white hair and red eyes, unconscious.

"This is probably the person who told us to distract-"
    {Pancake Mage~}
    [Oh.]

... Yes she has burn but also knifes wounds... If she wakes up I shall apologize since it's probably my fault... however, since she was unconscious... shouldn't there be monsters who were supposed to be here ? Normally, they would have killed her...

"...Where are the monsters...?"
    {Right right ~ While you were away, the sky was raining, it was fire raining~ It killed all of them~~ !!}
    "Oh... I see."

Friend who can make fire falling from the sky, you saved a life, good job, I don't know who you are, but still you've done well. Anyway... just in case... Ice began to form around, protecting us, sheltering us.
    It was an ice dome like earlier... never though I will do that once again... I sighed while watching this unknown girl.

"Well... Liya, since you gave us your mana, I guess I will try my light magic."
    [You're not good at it.]
    "I never had any good materials to pratice."
    [...Ahh...]

He sighed while I began healing her.
    I whispered, making sure none of the two idiots next to me hear me.

"...sorry for the knifes..."

OOC : Yep, shoudn't we pick up this poor child who got burned and forgotten because of Elyn's mess ? @The Everdistant Utopia
    At least, your Amanda is somehow safe :p

Border Maintenance Area / Corridor(I guess...?), still with @Lady Luck

19. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Recreational District
    Biel's POV

... I walk slowly till the trembling dryad...
    she unconsciously tries to create a distance between us, but ends falling, she then tries to shot spikes at me and create vines to hinder my me, And I do nothing to stop, her spikes aren't enough to pierce Myaso who is protecting me and for the vines which are coiling on my feet, legs and waist, my magically reinforced body has enough force to uproot them as I walk...

I approach her and hit her face with the back of my hand sending her flying 4 meters away, and then keep walking till her again...
    ...maybe something clicked inside her mind after the hit, but now her eyes aren't blurred anymore, instead, her eyes are burning with rage.
    The dryad liberate poisonous spores and create from her body black spikes which she look very similar to the sword she had, she then pounce at my direction covering most of the distance in second while preparing to stab me with her spikes while what looks like a mixture of a tail and a carnivorous flower with a mouth filled with black spikes sprout from her back preparing to rip me in pieces....

...but separating her will into many clones is obviously a bad move against someone who can use mind magic, a bad move which I would not let pass
    Biel: "[Kneel]"
    a simply order filled with mind magic, a simple order she couldn't resist against, without even noting what was happening the dryad's body became still and when she noticed she was already kneeling which being able to move even a single fiber of her body....

I extend my hand and grab her head, lifting her to a height our eyes meet, I then look at direct at her eyes or better saying directly in her mind, a clear act of provocation, since my gaze wasn't directed at the clone on my hand but at the original, and then uttered the words

Biel: "I will make you suffer"

my eyes become pitch black and the miasma around me grows enough to cover the building at both sides of the road, the ground bellows me becomes tainted and following my will, the black blood inside my veins start to activate. I pour batches of curses of the dryad's clone, but unlike this time the target isn't this clone but the link it shares with the other dryads...

...the dryad start to scream in pain, as he body start to whiter, her green skin becomes black and rotten, and her petals and even parts of her body start to fall detaching of her body, but it's not only that screams start to echo all around as the curses travels through her connection and start to affect the other clones, like a virus infecting and destroying all in its path. But unfortunately the clone at my hand didn't have a body resistant enough for me to finish the work as it died way too fast... or maybe the dryad herself made sure to kill its clone as a way to cut its connection?....

As I keep entertaining these small thoughts a sudden explosion happen, blowing entire houses, and the aftershock hit me, luckily Myaso is way faster than me at reacting to these things, as it covered all my body with armor and rooted us on the ground...

I look at the direction of the explosion, see kitty ( @HELLiCOPter ) or at least half of him?.... and what is that.... that... pumpkin?... or should I call pumpkinkin?

OOC: [SITUATION CHANGE] AETERNUS BOSS
    Area: Recreational District

The dryad was inflicted by many curses coming from Biel, but she had a fast reaction and cut her connection to the clones inflicted by the curses before it reached her.
    On the other hand, the curse managed to infect all the dryads inside the Recreational District making them weaker and sickly, and not only that, they also had their connection cut off.

Effects: All dryad's clones on Recreational District lost the ability to have mind link, and the ability to coordinate their attacks without talking.
    They will also be inflicted with one of the following options:
    Curse Pack 1: {Weaknening Curse, Decaying Curse, Slow Curse}
    Curse Pack 2: {Magic Disruption Curse, Magic susceptibility Curse, Slow Regeneration curse}
    Carse Pack 3: {Sense Disorder Curse, Mind numbness Curse, Hallucination Curse}
    No counter

20. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    Chlorine gas cloud post counter 9/15

Border Maintenance Area / Corridor (near the airport/teleport area)
    Mr. Cine said to follow the Pancake Mage. She looks sorta crazed now.. I wonder why Mr. Cine wants to follow people who wants to kill him, but it looks intersting~
    He told me to make our steps quiet~ i'm good at that >W<
    Oxygen? You mean air? Oh~ That's a good idea!
    I waited for his signal and tried using win the way he said,
    A guy suddenly ran towards Pancake Mage and together they became fire O.O
    He died, and the Pancake Mage moved away in a flurry!
    >_< smells bad!
    *blows away the bad smell*
    *the yellow gas fwooshed right back in*
    >_< UUUUUGHHHH
    I'm fi- *cough*
    *sees Mr Cine leave*
    *cough* >_<
    uuuuu
    *tries to blow away the yellow air again*
    *the air comes back* T^T
    *nudged by Liya Ossan*
    *given blood*
    *confused*
    *tilts head* "Drink?~"
    *drinks it and the bad feeling lessened*
    *gets told to make an air shield (?)*
    *makes an air shield and breathing got easier*
    *asks about the blood to Liya Ossan (and about turning to be a vampire)*
    *talks with Liya Ossan*
    *feels shockwave* O.O *stands straight*
    *prepares to hover and jump*
    *hand held (?) by Liya Ossan*
    "Ossan! Let's go see!"
    *stopped by the ossan*
    *sits and waits again*
    *sees the burnt guy get healed slowly*
    ooh~ *looks at Liya Ossan*
    "Mr Cine can do healing too?~"
    OOC: @The Everdistant Utopia now you wake up and we can talk about where to go. i'll say "Let's go to the thunder sounds~! It's been behind us since before~" (ie the Gates) (since Cine is annoyed at losing to Elyn LOL.

Chlorine gas cloud post counter 9/15

Border Maintenance Area / Corridor (near the airport/teleport area)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.