Spoiler Miracle Doctor, Abandoned Daughter: The Sly Emperor’s Wild Beast-Tamer Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ria_AlDub16, Jan 21, 2017.

1. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can find the raws?

2. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, the raws? You can read here~ http://www.69shu.com/txt/19251.htm :blobpeek:
    And it's pretty easy find, just go to the novel's NU page and copy the novel's chinese title and then search it. Normally you can find it in the first result~

3. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

Aster Anemone likes this.
  4. AquaticSilver

AquaticSilver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm weird. From what i read on BCAT00 TRANSLATION's work. I don't think she'd encountered the queen yet? Anyways, thanks for the spoiler! :D

5. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone said the ML has a split personality. Will there ever be a time when his personalities will merge together? Or are they really two separate people sharing the same body due to circumstances?

Tiffanyvu00 likes this.
  6. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel very conflicted. What is the true nature of ML's split personality? The more arrogant one seems to show classic signs of an overbearing yandere lead and has kissed MC twice now (in raws).

odanezz0_3, therandomcookie and Ashie like this.
  7. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    He kissed? Can you elaborate it? Details?
    And I want know about it too!

8. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Why is the MC leave her town?
    2. Why cure his father? What I know is she hate him.
    3.MC non loving family? The father side?

BTW Thanks for the spoilers ;)

vsukio likes this.
  9. undeadKing

undeadKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1-She went to the city with her uncle and cousin on a business trip..
    2-The one she cure is not her father,but her new friends father(the city lord)
    3-Yes..

10. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me more Bout ML’s split personality? And can you tell me moments between the ruthless ML’s side and MC?

11. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can't elaborate coz it's hard to understand mtl. At least, I find it hard. What I do know is that one of her enemies, a prince, is a pedophile. Agh. I hope he suffers.

Ashie likes this.
  12. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    A pedophile? :eek: MC HIDE YOURSELF!!!
    Can you tell me more about this pedophile prince? Like how did he meet MC? And was he interested in MC?

13. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    The pedophile prince that she might be saying is the same person. He is the ml's second personality (is how i interpreted it) that took the ginseng fruit that Ling Yue saw when she was trapped in the previous chapter. He kissed her since he just found her interesting even though she was only 13-14 years old and he was older.

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's someone else, there's literally a pedophile prince in the story. The MC found out that this one prince had been kidnapping kids and abusing/raping them. How she discovers this was when she actually encountered one of the children, she later finds more of them. After finding some of their parents, they expose it to the public and to the emperor. I don't remember what happened to the pedophile prince afterwards.

15. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy sh*t a prine like that exist??! Gotta prepare then. Wait.. Did the ml help her or did she escape and did everything herself? And omg your everywhere @vsukio lolz

16. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging from what I read, pedophile prince would never like MC because his tastes are of the perverted kind. She meets him when she goes to the capital and finds out the her half brother is close friends with said perverted prince. Her father wanted his daughter to marry perverted prince because he was favored at the time. Perverted prince is son of a concubine from what I remember.

Concubine did bad things behind the scenes and actually made a way to make favored prince, son of Empress, to become crazy. Empress is close friends with MC's second family (The general and his wife, parents of her lady friend in the recent chapters, took MC in as a daughter while in the capital). Long story short, MC manages to help favored prince and he is fine again so perverted prince is in danger of loosing his chances at the throne.

That's where I am currently.

17. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like our MC is somehow related to the two owners of her secret dimension?

18. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, Chapter 275, here are our MCs admirers.
    • Feng Prince (ML I think)
    • Second Personality of Feng Prince
    • Favored Prince from the Capital
    • Cousin of Favored Prince
    • Cross-Dressing, Beautiful Guy
    :hmm: Not sure if I'm missing some.

19. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me more about this favored prince and his cousin? And the cross-dressing guy too!

20. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be very brief and write ONE thing I like about them and ONE thing I hate.
    • Feng Prince (ML I think)
      • Has a good relationship with MC and I think the healthiest relationship coz, at the very least they're friends
      • Is mysteriously part of second personality's identity
    • Second Personality of Feng Prince
      • Is crazy strong so bullies of MC beware
      • Is mysteriously part of ML's identity ; has the classic dominating male syndrome
    • Favored Prince from the Capital
      • Hates the Hong Family and anybody who bullies MC
      • Is petty and selfish, wants MC for himself not wholly caring about the thought that she'd be confined in the Palace coz of that and can't do her kickass MC stuff
    • Cousin of Favored Prince
      • Quickly befriends MC and actually scolds Favored Prince for being so selfish (Even though he's only really scolding him to make himself feel better about his chances with MC)
      • Doesn't care that he thinks MC seems to have feelings for ML. He's being stubborn
    • Cross-Dressing, Beautiful Guy
      • Nothing much to like about this one at all.

To put it simply, Favored Prince was somebody MC saves because she believes he'll prove to be a good comrade against her real father. When he proposes marriage to her, she reminds him that they're working against the same enemies and she tells him plainly that she doesn't see him that way. Whatever chances he thought he had with her has been firmly closed off since his mother, the Empress, has bestowed the title of Princess to MC, thus, kinda making them siblings by law.

Cousin of Favored Prince was someone MC met in a school (?) where everybody in the capital under a certain age is required to attend. MC saves two bullied students and ends up having a bet against bullies where her half-brother and Cousin of Favored Prince make a wager. Cousin bets that MC will win the bet and she did.

Cross-dressing guy is a very beautiful person that I think might be more beautiful than ML.He is from a clan of beautiful women who are known to play with men's hearts and take advantage of them. MC encounters him during a trip to a secret cave where treasures are said to be hidden. Cross-dressing guy kills some people to get map fragments and he was supposed to trick MC, who is disguised as a guy, and kill her too to get her map but she's too smart. Later, MC makes him vow something along the lines of 'I swear, in the name of my gods (?), that if I betray you, I will never have the chance with the person I fall in love with.' which he thought was ridiculous because love isn't a thing in his clan. But then, he does fall for her during their trip even though he thinks that MC is a guy.

DISCLAIMER: All stuff written here are subject to change coz MTL is confusing