Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing Lucy dragging Liya where everyone is fleeing for a reason who is unknown to me...
    However I fastly understood, the wind became unstable and unexpectly violent, something seemed to pressure us, the surroundings seemed to be falling...
    The city is falling...? Shouldn't we just jump and use Wind Magic to get safely on the ground... whatever let's follow them.

Of course, I will take this girl with me, picking up someone and then left them somewhere, isn't stupid ?

Apologizing I caught this girl by the collar and put her on my shoulder once again, this time I made her sat after all being treated as a bag is quite unconfortable, I understand sincerely that.

"I'm sorry, but look like you will..."
    *Wahhh ! Alright ! No need to ask !*
    "...need to be on my shoulder once again."

It seems that there's no problem with that, stimulating my blood, I began running fast enough to catch up to those idiots... strangely sometimes when I put the feet on the ground, it gets cracked...
    Oddly, I easily caught up to the two of them... no I even got ahead of them...
    Might I have been too fast ?

"Oh wait... where are we going...?"

Oh well, let's just go to the Temple or the QG, there's shouldn't any problems there.
    I have a better idea, let's go back to the Tavern, want to sleep instead of useless and restless naps... It's been days since I had a real sleep !

"Ah no no, do you have someone you want to search ?"
    *Uhm... my brother ?*
    "Sorry but it'll be without me, I need to sleep a bit."
    *Ah...? What ?*
    "Liya ! Take her, I'm going to take a break~"

In the end, I put her on the ground, and began running toward the Tavern, thinking about sleeping and dark chocolate that is missing me~

[...Uhm... do you want to follow us...?]
    {M.Cine just left like this ~~ ?}
    [...I wonder just how does his head work...]

And just like this, I left wanting chocolate and sleep...

-Liar... -

Apparently, I also became schizophrenic by accident, it seems, as I watched my ugly supposedly healed stomach wound, it became black, it's not poison, not sickness, maybe curse, at least I began hearing whisperings after destroying this Dryad.
    Maybe I should try to see if it was made with Dark Magic...? Or...
    ... I should research Necromancy a bit more, soul magic, it's the same for me~
    It can also be a curse but since there's strange voice, it has a high possibility of it being a spirit or a cursed soul, whatever it is...

-Madness... you're mad...-

...I will give it a name later~
    Let's see what kind of name will fit you...?

-...you should be crazy... crazy enough so you could not even see the difference between water and blood...-

- - - Liya - - -

WE WON !!

It's what we heard from the surrounding, we won, just like this...? Wasn't it too fast...?
    I mean... the city fell and it stopped then we won... oh, did most of the monsters fell in fact ? Or the chief died ?

{Liya-ossan ~~ ! We won~~ !}

Yes... it was... I mean, the situation changed too quickly, not understand what's is really going on, I sighed while Cinere is probably running toward the Tavern to get sleep...
    Oh well... let's see the harvest... Butterfly's powder... so let's just call Blindness Powder... oh wait it's also poisoned, so let's just call it by his parent's name, Moonlight Powder, around ten stack of 1 kilo each~ Then there were the others monster, but their weapons weren't appealing so nothing...
    Where is the Dryad's rapier... I mean the piece of wood that Cinere destroyed after I extirpated it from his belly... he probably kept it, oh well... it was soaked in his blood I obviously didn't want it... unexpectly, the harvest is disgustingly...
    ...poor...

OOC : Well... now Cinere left the two just like this.
    Liya is with @Lady Luck and the unfortunate picked up child @The Everdistant Utopia around Aeternus Port following the crowd~
    I was kinda taken aback by the end, but I guess it's alright this way, if there's something else to do with my two comrades, I may write more for the post-raid~
    That's all~

Pyoo, Nurman, Quaesitor and 2 others like this.
  2. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ---[Mister Sniffles - Aeternus - Agricultural District - Farmer's House]--
    When I saved a strange man
    "I can't thank you enough little piggy, you saved my family!"
    The snot running, eyes bawling, 'manly' farmer thanked me as his family stood behind him embarrassed
    "H-Honey, are you sure this, umm *reads tag* Mister Sniffles, Saved us?"
    The wife looked at her husband skeptically
    "Of course! just look at these hoove marks and tusk marks on these dead mons--"
    "Honey, Put that outside"
    "Cool!"
    "Mister Sniffles is cool!"
    The kids were happy with Mister Sniffles though

I had been at the scene of the last fight
    But the great I was too late!
    again!
    I oinked as I started dragging the monster corpses in the area to devour
    I shall use this to power up the great I!
    the strange human kids helped bring me nourishment
    and offered me their fields to poo on.

---[Delta Town - Leeanne - Emergency Medical Tent]---
    "Help! Meh arm, I can't feel my arm!"
    "*sobbing* Momma! Pappa!"
    "I' ruined! I can't return to a living like this! all my savings...gone!"'
    "I'll take my family elsewhere, even if the journey may be dangerous, staying here is more dangerous!"

I withdrew the urge to just run away from it all and healed as much as I could "Thank you ojou-chan" An old lady smiled as I healed up a broken hip that she had and gave her a soft peach "Don't listen to any complaints, why, when I was younger I saw people complain about being saved!" the old lady smiled and had a flashback to the past, so I excused myself and went to see other patients.

"Oh! you! you forgot to check for my friend, but it seems you did accidentally treat him earlier, here's the map!" The soldier who had told me about an heirloom map gave it to me, how nice~ "I'll thank you again, Here are the corpses of a few Ravens I found that I found while retreating, they are a little damaged but use the body for some materials, eh?"

Screams of fright were emitted by a few patients that were still in a state of shock from seeing the Ravens, so I quickly put it in my item box and watched as the soldier Left Embarrassed...

Anyways, I looked on the line of patients that were still coming in, the priests had ordered that the heavily damaged people get treated first, so a lot of people were placed in line or forced to wait it out in a temporary blanket on the ground as they suffered, I could hear the wails of pain now as I was delegated to the minor tasks of healing people.

(OOC: Here's my aftermath >.< a bit dark)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  3. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as I was about ready to leave Verdant, I suddenly felt a chill that started from my chest. It was then that voice entered my mind.

Fae-Child.

The will-o'-the-wisp. I actually forgot about my companion. With the nonstop confrontations and piling problems, it was pushed to the back of my mind.

"Can you go back to Verdant's soil now?"

There was a pause.

Yes.

"Ignis Fatuus."

After saying that, the will-o'-the-wisp gave off a warm sensation then floated out of my chest. Compared to earlier, it was glowing healthier and the sight made me smile.

"Thank you for helping me through all this."

Wuuu wuuuuu.

It seemed it was back to communicating the usual way which I didn't mind. "I'll be sure to visit when I can if I'm in the area."

Again it brightened momentarily to show its excitement. I laughed. After making sure it returned safely to the ground, I finally turned to leave with the others.

[OOC] Almost forgot about that one.

Entry of character raid epilogue: here

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  4. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After that dryad and scary face of miss Herald I finally got what I want to do now.I dont want fight anymore. I began to scanning through the " purified " streets. Purified means clean from the enemies.
    -Amy , let s go .
    -Yep!
    -I took a giant pumpkin on my back , enlarged my body and we have gone.
    -Amy , can you see anyone?
    -No!!! Then lets go ... * but I stopped * Amy can you search next streets?
    -Ok.
    I jumped from the roof. I was looking at her. Little girl with her mother hugging were sleeping , but I felt a weak brain activity from the little girl. I tried to take her form mothers arms , then I saw unbelievable thing . Her mother was looking at me right now:
    -Please , take care of her.
    She gave her to me. I was in stupor ... I took the little girl in my arms and I knew that she is dead. I thought only mothers arms kept this little baby alive , she lived for her mother. I put little girl back at her mothers arms. I left small doll near them ...
    [​IMG]
    -Kitty! Why are you crying?
    -Its just water. Well have you find anyone?
    -Yes. There people in the basement ...
    -Ok. Then lets take them out.
    -Yep!!!

5. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV Tene​

After I finally managed to kill the dryad, or rather, as I found out by now, the clone, the city started falling. However, it seems like due to the enormous efforts and some preparations, we managed to keep the city from falling. I could do nothing to help with this. It really shows me that my power is still insufficient and that I still have much to learn. Everything said and done, I want to be able to solve every situation, without having any causalities, or anyone coming to real harm. That is my dream, and that is who I am. A perfectionist that wishes to deal with every situation in the perfect way. A farfetched dream, that's for sure.

Exhausted, I let myself fall down onto the wet ground, looking up at the sky which is covered in grey clouds as if setting the mood for today and the future, the grass tickling- grass? Here? Wet ground?

I raise my upper body up in a hurry, and look around - only to see the maintenance district, damaged in places, but mostly intact, around me. No sign of grass or wet ground here, nor is the sky completely covered in grey clouds. This definitely is weird... this is the third time something similar to this has happened to me today. What exactly is happening? Even with me observing my surroundings, nothing changes, so I decide to make sure to pay more attention when it happens the next time.

But this time... all of us nearly died with the city falling. We won, yes. But it's not a good victory at all. We managed to drive back the enemy, but not without losses. We survived the enemy's plans but fell for them anyway. I fear that the next time it goes like this, the result might be even worse. I don't want the next time to be like this. But for now, I just retract all of my mana outside of my core and rest, relaxing my strained formations of the stress they went through.

OOC: Tene's aftermath. ^^

6. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    When I arrived at the Agricultural District I saw a girl from the distance who smells like the flowers. Further was a large Dyrad Nalmika that seems to be like to the main one. She was surrounded with another clone Dyrad.

The main one got damaged, it seems like the Guildmaster arrived with reinforcement.

Feeling relieved, I rushed forward without hesitation. With the adventurers by my side. We could end this battle that has given so many scars to this beautiful city. I'm worried about Ezero but I felt something weird on my system. I think I should at least damage the Dryad so I could feel better. I targeted the Nalmika as my sight lock-on at her.

I pulled my laser gun from my item box. I checked it's energy setting and it was already full charge. I faintly smiled but slowly my expression changed as I glared at her with full hostility.

"Target sighted... Deactivating limiter.... Initiating full power...." I quickly increased the maximum power usage of the laser gun. Draining all it's energy as I stop and take aim.

Pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttt!!!!!

"Firing!!" I pulled the trigger as the laser gun has reached the maximum power. A large plasma beam was released as it pushed me back. It quickly traveled at the speed of light towards Nalmika.

BOOOOMMMMMM!!

Nalmika screamed as her arm severed from her body. I looked towards the adventurers and trust them to finish her. A girl with a fan arrived, a man with wolf ears and a Kobold start to attacked Nalmika.

Finally, the Dryad Nalmika was killed. All of the clones finally died out as their main one died. Just like how the mech in my world will self-destruct if they lost their main controller.

Seeing that it was already safe. I went to every barn that I set my heat ray. I deactivated and retrieved the devices as I check every civilian. I made sure the vicinity has no longer threat as the guards and adventurers are doing the cleanup.

Now I can go to Ezero.
    I quickly rushed to the location only to see a large mark on the grass. It seems Ezero ran at great forced towards the Dyrad. As I follow the tracks. I felt a bad feeling as I rushed forward seeing the edge of the Agricultural district. I quickly looked below only to see Ezero on the ground.

"Ezero!!" I didn't hesitate and dive downwards. The distance was quite high as I was falling to the sky. Wearing my Exoframe, my system calculated the best possibilities to survive. As I almost reach to the ground, I propelled myself pushing me forward. I spin around as my body slides to the ground. I was full of mud and soil but I didn't care.

Ezero was just a short distance when I noticed his damaged. Spikes on his body and his operating system pierced by the rapier. I felt my eyes get wet, as tears left my eyes. I rushed forwards almost tripping by a stone.

I leaped to Ezero's hatch as I plug-in my connector and check the damage. The energy core is depleted and the operating system is damaged. But it seems that I will be able to fix it. The problem is I don't have the right equipment and I'm unfamiliar with this world's technology.

"Don't worry Ezero you will be good as new. I'll do everything I can." I made promised to work hard for him. My system alerted me that I have used all my energy. It seems I also need to rest, I faintly smiled knowing the Ezero will be fine.

I lay down on his cold metal shoulder. I needed to recharge as my Exoframe deactivate letting my skin absorb the solar energy. It was my first battle and I don't know if I did good results. I also need to say sorry to those I failed to save. And to Ezero for letting him get hurt like this.

Slowly my eyes closed, I enter into my slumber.

OOC: Aime is just fine below the Aeternus Floating Castle she's just charging. Ezero will be fix when resources are available.
    Corpse Dryad and her rapier will be taken by Aime as spoils if possible :blobsalute:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  7. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Verdant Forest>

Jin look at the devastation of the fight against Ragshelm. The poison still lingers and it might be spread to the forest. He then decided to use the holy magic he had glimpsed from Stolz memory.

"Guys, can you move away from the array. I need to secure the place so the poison will not spread." Jin looks to the others as he tells him of his plans. They started to go outside the QI array that was starting to deactivates.

"Let's do this," Jin take a big breath as he flew to the center-right above the dead Ragshelm. He opens his wings and arm widely as he releases a strong holy aura. A large magic circle circles the dead dragon as it glow brightly.

"[Sanctuary]", a large hemisphere started to form as it covers the area of the battlefield. Sanctuary is a special holy magic to creates an area of holy magic. It will isolate the area inside of it from the world. But this takes a lot of mana to use.

Jin wings disintegrate as the holy aura was used up. He quickly falls to the ground. Razogul created a portal just below him to teleport next to them.

"Thanks, Raz, I'm fine..." Jin stands up as he staggers. But he quickly gathers his strength. "The holy magic will isolate the dragon's poison so it will not spread."

Seeing that the place was secured, they started to return to the Aeternus Floating City.

<Aeternus Floating City>
    "What happened here!?" Jin was shocked to see the city was in shambles. He blamed himself for isolating in the Verdant and awakening the dragon.

Jin decided to watch Hikari and Kuma send to the Guild Clinic. He then rushes outside to help the civilians. He uses minor healing and medical skills he learns from Tene.

Full of guilt and self-hatred. Jin oath that he will never lose control. He would learn strong healing magic to help the others. And to be stronger so he could protect the innocent.

Jin also remembers about the task that Stolz hasn't given yet. He has no choice bare the consequences. But it is a small price if he could save others.

OOC: Applied [Sanctuary] to the battlefield of the dragon to isolate it from spreading diseases/poison.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari was in a white place... It was... Strange.

Hikari never saw fully white places before... Rather... Hikari feels... Conscious maybe? Hikari isn't quite sure... But Hikari can understand this is a weird situation... Which... Hikari doesn't remember feeling before, HIkari usually didn't feel things were weird...

Is this a dream? Hikari left a dream a while ago before going back to the forest... But dreams were... Black, not white... The border between life and death was also black... Hikari really doesn't remember white... Where is this?

Hikari flew aimslessly around, it was a really strange place, Hikari was flying, but Hikari didn't feel her divine energy draining... Perhaps Hikari's body isn't here? It would make sense, but... But where is this then? Hikari doesn't understand... It is just... Confusing...

Hikari flew and flew and flew... For how long must Hikari fly...? There was nothing... Just nothing around... Hikari kept on flying... Unsure on what to do, trying to find someone... Something... Anything...
    -----------------------------------------
    ((A small aftermath from me, Hikari is still fainted btw.

I'll continue this on the main thread later, just wanted to give a bit of a quick teaser~
    Teehee?))

9. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Walking toward the Tavern, I'm still reflecting about how I will call this lost soul which is probably the Dryad's clone...
    -You're wrong... I have no soul...-
    Stopping my steps, noticing that there's nobody around where I am, I furrowed my brows without hesitating a second, no soul ? So how can it be possible for this thing to simply be able to talk emotionally ? No wait... does it even know why ?
    -I was only a clone, I should have disappeared when the original died, but instead I'm still there, without power, being slowly suppressed in your belly... it's somehow disgusting...-
    That's right, in the first place, how can a clone have a soul ? Soulless yet it has a consciousness, a mind, ideas... just what it is ?
    -Or maybe I'm still there thank to your soul ? Or madness which attracted me...-

Mocking this Dryad, I began thinking, aren't you the one supposed to plunge people into madness ? And you got tricked unwillingly by your own enemy, isn't it ironic ? So hilarious.
    Unexpectly, a smile crept up on my face... so uncounciously, I was suppressing something, no wonder I was this tired...
    -...So... all that matters was that you were tired ?-
    Ah that's it ! Since because of your original's name, I will call you Nally, how is it ?
    -...madness... just madness... a unknown voice, a enemy in your body and yet... you're just crazy, so crazy...-

What's the matter ?
    You're going to disappear anyway.
    -Right, ahah...-
    Or not, I will let you expansing then suppress you until I have enough knowledge to give you a body... and become my slave.
    -...Awful...-
    We should have fun together, right Nally ?
    -Sure...Master.-

In front of the closed door of the Tavern, I decided... to force my way in, and there was nobody... I sat on a chair, put my head in my arms and said loudly even if nobody will hear me...

"Good night Lael~"
    -...I don't understand.-
    Why say goodnight to...

OOC : Here go Cinere's aftermath.
    Well, thank to the raid, he became better at Ice Magic : Average-High -> High
    and Dimensional Magic ! : Bottom-Low -> Low
    He gained a Broken's Clone Dryad Rapier
    and ten stacks of Moonlight Powders that Liya has on him~
    A thin harvest, but still it was hilarious and funny~

10. The Forever Distant Victory

The Forever Distant Victory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eris’ POV​

“Ragshelm is gone.”

“Nalmika too.”

“The Lord too.”

“What should we do~?”

Hmmm~ Hmmm~

“She’s still sleeping~”

“She’s ready now~”

“But now’s too late~”

“Then, what do we do~?”

“We sleep~”

“Spread the word~”

Hmmm~ Hmmm~ Hmmm~?

“Don’t worry, dear child~”

“Just sleep~”

“Sleep and wait~”

Jorah’s POV​

The battle had finally ended, but I still sensed something strange. There were still some light tremors where I was, but the dragon that was supposed to be creating them had been killed.

I started searching for the source of the tremors, but the more I got closer to it, the more them calmed.

At some point, they completely disappeared.

There was nothing aside from a pile of rocks here.

But I could still faintly sense the tremors. And, more importantly, I could feel something weird in the air. A strange sense of drowsiness was aroused in me just by staying here.

I should probably go back… The tremors stopped, anyw-

*tremble*

What was that?

*trembletremble*

I don’t like where this is going.

*tremble tremble tremble*

The ground started to shake, and the mount of stones cracked open, giving way for a huge tree to grow suddenly.

I don’t know what happened back there, but I decided to just run away for now.

Paradise’s POV​

The battle was over. Thanks heavens… I don’t think we would have lasted much. In the last moment, there was still a moment where the city suddenly started to fall. I considered going back to my dungeon immediately, but held myself back just for a little more, and in the end it stopped.

I was now engrossed in collecting corpses near the Gate. I don’t think I’ll need to hand some of them over to the Guild this time, since last time was the special case of being the corpses of civilians.

If only Eris was here, this would be way faster…

I’ll need to go look for her later… for now, let’s go back to the job.

[OOC] The Eris part is just a teaser, since the main post will need to be a bit longer~
    Ah, Jorah isn't a new NPC of mine, it's just a random, and unfortunate, adventurer.
    Meanwhile, Ara is happily collecting corpses.

Naraku, Quaesitor, leegood and 4 others like this.
  11. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    washu washu bai shuang left me washu washu

Cries from the Tortoise fill the air as she stares desperately into the distance. Toi tries to follow after her and nearly topples off the crate she is currently standing on.

I should have known leaving her side would lead to me being left behind...those leaves were too tempting and I thought it was safe

washu washu

She continues crying into the sky even until after the raid finally ends and the enemy were taken care of.

Jade the dragonling is occupied with his human so he wasn't able to pay her any attention, even if he did Jade would have just tell her to toughen up.

A warm presence comes from above and settles over her shell. Toi halts her cries as she looks up to see the bartender...Pierre...

washu washu

Sadness forgotten she stares up at him as he feeds her a leaf.

Oh it is fresh too. Toi starts nibbling on the leaf in silence.

***​
    Pierre - AG Tavern Bartender. Details unknown.
    Pierre pats her on the shell once before picking up the crate and places it on his cart. Toi sticks herself to the cart so she didn't topple off.

{I'm going to help with the cleanup so let's go together alright? I'm sure Blanc will come back for you soon.} The bartender had already moved Elyn to a more comfortable place to rest and left the dragonling standing guard. Now he just had to monitor the Tortoise to make sure it didn't wander off...not that she would. Since the first time he met this new addition to the trio, he noticed that she clung to whoever she felt safe with. Pierre heaves a sigh and makes his way around the central district to clean up.

Adventurers were such messy people, but at least they helped out when they could. Even if rather questionable means were used to complete their tasks. So Pierre had decided to handle the area around Headquarters and the Temple...just in case.

Cleanups were necessary in creating order. At least this way it would take everyone's minds off what had just happened. We were too easily infiltrated. The hidden darkness under Aeternus had to be found and uprooted. But that would be a task for another day.

Hopefully it isn't too far away.

***​
    Toi the tortoise
    Toi had long since finished her leaf and is now staring curiously at her surroundings. They weren't moving too fast but it still caused her slight panic when new faces popped up to poke at her. It was mainly children though...their hands looked so dangerous. So everytime one would come close to talk to Pierre, she would hide back into her shell trying not to shiver. Shivering drew attention and that is certainly not what she wanted. But as time went by her curiosity lead her to poke her head out just slightly to watch the passing by scenery from a safe distance.

Ohhhhh that wall has holes in it....not good for keeping warm...I wonder...

washu washu that looks painful I hope they get it treated washu washu

Oh leaf!

This continued on for the rest of her trip, Pierre was handing out packets of food and necessities to those he came across and helped clear away some of the rubble into his crates. It didn't disturb Toi so she didn't mind it all too much. She wanted to help out...but...it was embarrassing to say this out loud...

I'm no help washu washu

A knock on her shell shakes her from her thoughts and Toi looks up to see another leaf left for her.

Pierre sure is nice. I wonder if he has a family?

The second tap on her shell draws her attention towards the child standing before her.

ahhhhhh washu washu

"That tortoise is funny Mister! Also thanks for the fresh vegetables! Mother will be happy to have something to add to the soup!"

The child waves once at Pierre before skipping off towards the residential district.

{Tortoise, I think you should toughen up. How are you going to help Blanc if you can't stay by her side?}

washu washu

A forlorn cry emits from the shell at this statement.

"I'm sure that dragonling Jade would be glad to help. You both seem to get along so well." Pierre chuckles at this as he continues his task.

washu washu

I'm sure he is making fun of me. Toi and Jade friends? He's scary!

OOC: @Zerith done and done!

Jade sure is reliable ^_^ Blanc still doesn't know Toi has a name.

12. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    -Jade’s POV-

My mistress is a strong one. But she never realized that. Her magic, which she said came from her grimoire, actually have a some sort of influence from her own power. She knows that. Even I, a mere dragonling, knows that. But she refused to acknowledge that. When we’re alone, she often says stuff like “Jade, I’m too weak for the team. I need to train more” or “Jade, I think I’m a burden on the team” over and over again. I always slapped her hand a bit with my tail whenever she said that. She then gave me a weak smile. I don’t know if my mistress understand that it was my way of saying “You’re wrong”
    to her. I want to say that, but mistress can’t understand my language. And I don’t have a way to learn her language too. What a bother.

At least her friends know that. And, once again, mistress understood them. Or does she? She often has that small smile that said “thank you for understanding, but no need to sugar coat it” when she said that. Mistress is stubborn on her own way. I don’t hate that. It’s my mistress unique character that I respect. But sometimes I am quite frustrated at that.

And today was one of that. Seeing her stabbed almost made my heart stopped. And then seeing her in pain while wearing that usual smile of hers. That irked me so much. What irked me more is how weak I was at that time. Unable to do anything when she’s in pain. She asked me to go get help. But I can’t even leave the building without being attacked by those wretched monster. In the end, I saw her hurting, if not killing, her own comrade. She even almost kills that friend of her. The fan wearing one. Not the sword-wielding one. Blanc , I think? In the end, they managed to calm her down. And even cure her. I’m not sure but I can somehow feel that.

I guess I understand what my mistress felt. I know that feeling of uselessness when someone you know is in pain but you can’t do anything. Should I train more? Like mistress? I doubt I can gain anything new by that. I, a dragonling, has a limit that I already know. So instead of weakness, it’s just a limit. Can I surpass this limit of mine?

As I looked at my mistress peaceful sleeping face, I can’t help but let out a growl. I doubt everything will be the same. Knowing mistress’ personality, she would bash herself due to that, saying she is weak even more. This will be troubling. What can a dragonling like me do? Just stay by her side loyally. That’s what I will do. And I will also retaliate to they who are hostile to her. I don’t care if they are my mistress comrade. If they are hostile to her, I will retaliate. I won’t compromise for that.

Somehow I feel more and more frustrated just by being here. Should I roam around a bit to cool myself down? From my prediction, I think it will be some time before mistress wakes up. Her magic energy hasn’t really settled down. Before it can settle down, then she will probably be asleep. Well, sleep well, my mistress. My one troublesome mistress.

After letting out a growl quietly, I flew out from the window of her room. And my aim is mistress’ usual place to gather with her friend. The Tavern. Just as I landed on the counter, I saw the bartender. Pierre, if I’m not mistaken. He’s good. I then saw something I don’t expect. That tortoise…..She’s cowering again while some children tapped on her shell. I let out a growl, startling the kids a bit. I grabbed the tortoise and then flew toward the part behind the counter. That Pierre guy just looked at me with a smile on his face. I landed on an available place on that area and then looked at the still cowering tortoise. Toi, she said her name is. Which I doubt Blanc named her by her story.

The shell stopped shivering for a second. I tapped the shell. It shivers again. Then it stopped again. I tapped again, it shivers again. This is fun. Sorry, Toi, or whatever your name is. I’ll be doing this for a while. Just say it is to toughen you up.

((Done! (*≧ω≦*) Hehehe! Jade and Toi is a good pair! Hehehe! But they, like, need to learn to communicate with their mistress properly! (*≧ω≦*) Hehehe! ))

13. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    Standing within the [Sanctuary], Ton stood over the remains of a fallen adventurer. Placing a cushion next to the corpse and sitting down, Ton broke the silence, “So this was where you were hiding. No need to play dead, the others are packing up and leaving.”

Edging closer and whispering into it’s ear, “You got the goods?”

After sitting there for half an hour the corpse silently stood up. Without acknowledging Ton, it walked off and merged into the background. Ton simply sat there and watched it vanish.

No longer feeling it’s presence, Ton opened her clenched fist to reveal a glowing fragment.

Holding it up to the sun she laughed, “Who knew a shard of divinity would be so small?”

14. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With her spade pointed towards the air she shouts out words of encouragement before squatting down to begin her task.

What task? Checking her plants of course!

A soft hum fills the air as the pink haired florist concentrates on her task, paying no mind to the others. As long as they didn't cause any damage they were free to do whatever they wanted.

Just no stomping.

Absolutely no digging.

And certainly no littering.

It had been a rather eventful day and Peony is glad it was finally over. She didn't expect such chaos to occur during her stay here, especially when it had been rather peaceful these last few months. Minus the other scuffles but that wasn't her problem...well it seemed to be her problem now but she didn't want to think about it. Should she go back to visit the Head Quarters? Everyone seemed to have their own jobs to do so maybe later...way later...

"The Adventurers didn't seem all that bad...I seem to be saying this a lot for some reason."

She shrugs her shoulders and carries on with checking on the plants. One thought pops up in her mind as she reaches the end of the row.

I wonder what happened to Adventurer 100.

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    And so, it had ended.

A carefully prepared plot that was meticulously planned for over an year... Failed.

The dragon was defeated, the dryad had its very soul corrupted, the mastermind behind it all... Killed by its own other half.

Things weren't without a price though, they never were.

The forest had no more ruler, nobody to control it, nobody to maintain it. The corruptions stopped spreading, but it was already deeply engraved into its soil, one could only wonder if it would ever become safe again.

The city had its core destroyed, a Gift from the mermaids, the backups were working, but for how long would they? And even if they could hold it... How much was lost anyway? The city might not have fallen, but many have died, more than one can count. Buildings were destroyed, families annihilated... And the trust, the trust the guild had conquered by making a city high above in the sky, a safe haven away from all harm, was lost.

It was not a fight without losses, inner conflicts have surged, corruption and curses brought the adventurers to distrust their own conrades... And yet, there they were, victorious. They were the ones able to see the sun rise once more, not Ragshelm, not Nalmika, and not Kuda.

Another day passes, and another day rises, life moves on for the winners, as they mourn their losses.

Another day, another war, another victory.
    ==========================
    I honestly have no idea if this style of raid end post is good or bad! >.<

It's not something I'm used to writing, since I generally use 1st person, but not only is Hikari fainted rn, but I also don't think a raid end post by her would give the proper feeling...

Well, I thank you all for participating and dealing with me and Mama and our multiple twists and changes to the raid! I really really hope you enjoyed it playing with us!

I already said this on the tavern, but Verdant is an arc that I have been looking really really forward to since my very start at AG, it was on the plans since before the Dragon's Raid on August of 2016, and it finally came to fruition now! And I have to say it, I was reaaaally happy to be the one to host it.

Lots of plans were changed in those 14 months, what was supposed to be an Arc became a raid, the power ups I planned for Hikari happened at Oakenlake, @ForumObserver that was supposed to host it went MIA and then became more of a joke than he already was, the active playerbase changed almost entirely... And still, we somehoe made it work, and I got really happy with it.

We also ended up testing a lot of things with this raid, we added sub-quests, we put a failure condition of Aeternus Falling, we made 2 different battle fronts, we made one battle front with various sub-areas with different characteristics... And well, we planned a lot more stuff than usual, which seemed to be quite overwhelming for everyone, but I think it was also quite pleasing as well. At least, I think everyone liked it.

I was also really happy to have our second Tonragon event with our lovely Elyandere! And even happier because she didn't steal the whole spotlight this time! Tonragon was really nice, but also showed how little we had prepared for such a massive raid as Morian... We were honestly tired of that arc and just wanted to end it, and then... Bam! A new sub-boss appeared, and it was so amazing that everyone ignored everything else for the sake of Tonragon! It was wonderful! But also showed that the rest of the raid wasn't nearly as enticing as Tonragon...

Elyandere on the other hand was really amazing to see as well, and I think the people that helped with it loved it! But at the same time, she didn't steal the whole spotlight, the raid still went on while people took care of her, so I think we did something nicer this time, I think we're improving the raids, and I hope we can keep on delivering better and better events for everyone!

That's not to say there weren't any problems with it though, I was dead tired at the end (really happy, but TIRED!!!), and was absolutely desperate to end the raid as soon as possible, which pressured you all into rushing the final blow on the bosses, which I think was a letdown for you all... I don't regret it, because I really couldn't handle another day as busy as those last few, but I definitely don't want it to happen again.

Another thing I can think of was the whole search for Nalmika part... This was a carefully planned event to be extremely hard to succeed, but I was hoping you all succeeded... I already said some of it on the tavern, but I guess I'll repeat it here.

First of all, this was an IC and OOC plan, I think almost nobody active these days knows, but some 15 months ago, there used to be a dark guild on the Adventurer's City (Yeah, Aeternus wasn't even a thing back then!), and Kuda was pretty much the only active player member of it. That guild was hidden and had spies on the Adventurer's Guild, so Kuda had information on how ridiculously OP some adventurers were, and he needed a plan that was able to beat them anyway.

And that was the purpose of Ragshelm, Ragshelm was strong, but never really expected to beat the strongest guild members, they were just too much. Ragshelm was a bait, the raid boss, together with the strongest mobs were all in Verdant, this was to lure the strongest adventurers away, so as to allow Nalmika to attack while they were busy.

And Nalmika herself, being almost indistinguishable from her clones on every common detection method made her quite the hard to find enemy, and they were all pretty strong too, so the adventurers should have trouble beating them down due to the stronger ones being on Verdant.

Well, but I was talking about problems, right? Well, after all the careful IC and OOC preparation to make this a hard to find boss... We were suddenly faced with a fact... Nobody was searching. Nahrenne started a search after quite a while passed, and Shadow tried helping with a last day search, but that was about as much search for the original we had... Which was supposed to be the main goal all along.

I think we might have exaggerated on the amount of side quests and ended up distracting you all too much from the main goal... I mean, they were supposed to distract you from it, it's part of the IC and OOC plan, but I think the distracting factor was too excessive, which hampered the original plan.

Another thing I can think of was maybe that we exaggerated on the difficulty of the task... I didn't really want it to be solved by a simple Mana and/or Life detection, so I put the clones as having the same signature as her... I was expecting some crazy creative solution tbh, like using mind magic to look inside the hive, or to kill a clone and follow the way the Mana flowed to see if it returned to the Original, or trying to find the core yourselves to make a last stand against her... I was expecting something, but I was surprised to see little to no attempts, so something went wrong... I thought that perhaps the difficulty might've been it. Maybe providing some clues could've worked out better, I don't know.

Or maybe it was the part of "Brasca will judge if it was the real one or not", which made people not bother because you didn't want to lose control over your own story... I honestly am not sure if it's a specific part of this, all of those or something else entirely, I just know I was quite troubled by it. I think it's nice to have a quest with failure possibility, but I think it needs to be done in a way that people actually do the quest... Maybe it was the quest itself? Doing a searching quest in the middle of a raid with attacks coming from everywhere might've not felt interesting enough to focus on? I have no idea, I'd appreciate feedback on that.

Hmmmm... What else...? Ah! I did say Verdant was planned since ages ago, right? Well, it was sooooo long ago, that when we thought of Aeternus construction (which was an extremely whimsical idea btw, I think it was Forum-kun the one that proposed the creation of Laputa, and we simply rolled with it... I still remember being heavily surprised when Shadow made a PM to seriously make Laputa, I was like... "What!? We're doing it for real!?" It was fun.) we already thought of it being attacked on Verdant, and even of it falling! In fact, @A5G_Reaper even said at one point (you can check on Aeternus construction story if you want) that she was testing the floating plates Mana sensitivity and how they worked, because she was pretty sure she would need to make it fly by herself at one point... It almost came true this time! A shame she couldn't participate.

Well, I think I delved enough on this nostalgia trip... My point is, I really loved hosting this raid together with @Bielt , and I hope you all liked participating in it as well. Any feedback is always welcome, alright?

On to the more important stuff, a few things changed with the death of Kuda, Nalmika and Ragshelm, I already listed them IC somewhat, but I guess I should put them here properly.
    • Verdant Forest is still full of corruption, but the corruption is no longer spreading and there is nobody ruling over the forest anymore. The forest is now fully open again (before, you were only allowed to enter the outskirts of it due to Kuda's influence) and so there will probably be new quests on the area.
    • The Black Rose (the dark guild) lost one of their most important and strongest members. Who knows what this might do the group?
    • The Treacherous Port just lost its leader behind the scenes, so things might change there now as well.
    • There is no longer any reason for bandits to infiltrate the Desert Mine through Hidden Tunnels for the sake of getting materials in it.
    I don't know what/when we'll do something with this info, but all of this is related to really old stuff, so I thought I should mention it here to give a notion of what you all did, you did a great job everyone! ^^)/

Ah! One last thing which is more of a curiosity than anything... In the middle of the Verdant Arc, there were plans to corrupt Villan and then we would go to the Corrupted Villan Arc, which would end with him making Aeternus Fall, Rea-chan saving Aeternus and 2 new characters from Forum-kun appearing, killing Villan and Kuda and becoming his new adventurers. I made Villan be corrupted in the end mainly because I wanted to maintain a bit of that original idea. Though the yaoi doujinshis part was all my doing~

Well, I guess that's it! Thanks for reading this huge OOC note that took an hour to be typed on phone and ended up as a lot bigger than the proper raid ending post!

I hope you all keep enjoying playing in AG with us!!! ^^)/

Take care! And most importantly... Have fun!!!! \(^^)/

RAID IS CLOSED!

leegood, Osamaru, Clown333 and 16 others like this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Orc Attack On The Great Plains
    Raid Time: 72 hours (3 days) from when this message is posted.

Great Plains Map:
    [​IMG]
    (The Red Numbers are villages that are possible attack targets by the Orcs.)

An army from the Orc Lands is quickly approaching and plundering the villages on the Great Plains together with their allies from this region! We must stop them before they cause too much of a big damage!

Enemy List:

1. Goblins - [E-rank]
    The core of the enemy's army, they aren't particularly strong, resilent or fast, but they have very high numbers, they should generally be seen in large groups.

2. Boar Warriors - [E-rank]
    Strong boars that walk on two feet, commonly fight by using hatchets and other somewhat crude weapons, their strength is big, but they aren't that skilled in using their own weapons.

3. Orc Leader - [D-rank]
    The elites of most Orc groups, very skilled in wielding their weapons and also faster and stronger than most orcs. They work as elite troops to work together and defeat bigger threats on their way.

4. Orc Rhinos Riders - [D-rank]
    The chunk of the orcs that are being commanded by the leaders, they tamed the Rampaging Rhinos and use them to move as a fast and deadily destructive force, both because of the rhino's strength and because of the orc's mounted attacks.

5. Orc Mages - [C-rank]
    Orcs that know wizardry, they know a few spells to make their warriors stronger and faster than normal, but their main danger is the fireballs that they can cast, easily burning the houses of most villagers, they should be considered a top priority target.

6. Orc Wolf Riders - [C-rank]
    Orcs riding the giant wolves of the Orc Lands, they might not have a body as resilient as the rhinos, but they make up to that with size, speed and strength. Some are even able to jump over houses with their lunges. The orcs riding it are usually Orc Leaders as well.

7. Orc Mage Wyvern Riders - [B-rank]
    The Wyverns of the Orc Lands are deadily and fast winged beasts that can spit a poison strong enough to melt steel, and at a big distance as well. Paired up with the mages riding them and they easily become almost unstopabble threats.

8. Orc Warlord - [B-rank]
    The best of the best among the orcs, unbeatable warriors that have their equipment enchanted by the best mages, they are rumored to move faster than the Giant Wolves and to be able to break castle wallks with their very hands. They rule at the top with incredible skill, speed and strength.

Kuma Desu, Lovely, Zek and 13 others like this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari was cleaning the counter of the receptionist's desk, when someone suddenly slammed the door of the room open, it was a man and was completely out of breath... Wha-what happened!?

He rushed over before Hikari could say anything. "The guildmaster. It's terrible, where is he!?"

"Sh-Shadow!? He was on his way from the Far Eastern Continent!" >.<

"Tsk, why now of all times!?" He seemed really desperate.. Oh gods, what is going on...?

"Wh-what did you need Shadow for...?"
    Hikari asked him hesitantly... Looking at him carefully, Hikari thinks she saw him before... Does he work for the guild?

"Orcs, coming from the Orc Lands... They are attacking the villages on the Great Plains! We thought they would stay low after losing a war two years ago, but they regrouped and are going all out!"

"E-e-eh!? T-then Hikari will spread the message to-to-to send the adventurers to stop them!"

"You can do that!? Oh, thank the gods!"

"Ha-hai! Shadow left a device... Ah! There we go!" Hikari picked up the strange thing that was supposed to spread the message to the whole of Aeternus... Yosh... *deep breath*
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    RAID IS OPEN!
    Announcement! Current Condition:
    • Orcs are already attacking villages 2, 3 and 9; they are also moving towards the other villages.
    • The enemies seem to be pillaging and returning quickly to the Orc Lands, stop them before they run away.
    • Winter is ending, but there is still some snow falling, be careful with possible snowstorms.
    • E-D rank:
      • Protect the civilians under attack and rescue whoever you can.
      • Erase any fires that might be destroying the villages.
      • Kill attacking forces you come into contact with, but focus on protecting the villagers.
    • C-A rank:
      • Defeat the enemies attacking the villages.
      • Recover pillaged goods from retreating enemies.
      • Discover what villages the orcs intend to attack next and stop them if possible.
    • Normal raid rules still apply, read them on the first post.
    Extra Rules:
    • Each member can only attack the monster under their rank or at most 1 rank above. For example: E rank can attack E-Ranked Monster and D-Ranked monster D rank can attack E-Ranked Monster, D-Ranked Monster, and C-Ranked Monster.
    • Each member can attack the monster 2 rank above by either help of another member or an event. For example: E rank can attack C-Ranked monster when they are helped by a buffing magic from someone else. E rank can attack C-Ranked monster when they are helped by another E-ranked member.
    • Do not destroy pillaged goods, especially food, the villagers need it to survive the rest of Winter.

Lovely, Zek, Nurman and 12 others like this.
  18. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leeanne looked up in alarm as the alert was broadcasted by Hikari, she had been eating pie right next to Cinere (@Naraku ) when it happened "I'll go!.....In a bit after I get ready~" and so, leeanne procrastinated a bit until a party gathered.

[1st POV]
    So I recounted about what I needed and what I did not need, So what I need was a rolls of bandages, Mana potions, Health potions, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder how many people would need healing after the attack by the orcs.

I went over to Cinere ( @Naraku ) and waited for his response to the situation, though if he were busy I'd just go alone. Focusing internally, I started forming a health peach on my hand, my energy slowly moved toward the palm and it grew for a few seconds, retracting the energy and opening my eyes There was a peach there now.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Zek, shad12ow and Haxagen like this.
  19. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Mika was nowhere to be seen---she had already left the Tavern the moment the announcement ended.

"Supplies, consumables, ammunition, scrolls...Yep, I have all of those!"

To make it more satisfying, Mika had tinkered around with a few ingredients in her spare time. Also, she had lost her Ring of Contstraint during the dungeon crawling previously, so she needed something new. Thus, she had gone out and hunted all sorts of beasts to get the raw materials, in order to craft out a very specific item.

《Seven-Layered Pagoda, Fuyuki》

It was a seal made out of seven layers, in order to put a limit on her power. The seal not only reduced her stats correspondingly, it also limited the tiers of magic she could use. Granted, it didn't do anything about her massive mana reserves and absurd mana regeneration, but an automatic revolver was still less overpowered compared to a laser cannon. At least there won't be a case of her spamming the Equinox 《Starfall》 spell without abandon.

Of course, the seal wasn't easy to make. Plus, Mika's crafting abilities were subpar to say the best, and as a result, she burned through many of the materials she gathered. Still, it was better to hold back than to trash the place, especially since the requirement was to keep the surroundings intact.

"Alright. Activating Seal, First Layer."

With that, Mika was now at a level that could be considered 'strong' but not 'cheat level'.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Zek, shad12ow and leegood like this.
  20. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh ? A sudden attack ?" Exclaimed Cinere, he thought that it was a shame that Liya, Nally and Ael were not there, but perfect for him, he needed to vent a bit, and fighting was a nice way to clear his mind.

"Well, I am planning to kill some monsters, planning to go to the first villages so we can help the villagers that were attacked. So, what will you do ?" Cinere simply drew out his seax and cracked his neck as he prepared Wind Magic's spells.

"Also, that will be perfect to train ourselves you see, I have been bored lately, a shame it affects other people though." That wasn't wrong in his point of view, however, he knew that what he said was wrong, but he had no regrets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.