Recommendations Shoujo transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Anonymousse, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Anonymousse

Anonymousse Sour, sweet & spicy reviewer

Reading List:
    Link
    Mostly all shoujo novel with transmigrated MC i read are either an assasin or a doctor in their previous life to be the reason they become OP/skillful. Are there any other shoujo novel without assasins/doctors for MC background in NU that good to read?

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. m4gnus

m4gnus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Yukino

Yukino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most jap ones seems to be highschool girl or OL while most of CN ones seems to be assasin with dictor to a lesser extend. So you could read jap ones, though if you want CN one then 'doom to be cannon fodder' have mc who work at flower shop i think

S4TY4 likes this.
  5. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want Cn novels, the MC from My Disciple Died Yet Again wasn't an assassin or a doctor in her first life or any of the later ones, you also can go for Meow Meow Meow as the MC was a cat in her previous life :blob_grin:

6. erowarrior

erowarrior Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    Prodigal Alliance Head- She is not an assassin or a doctor, just ordinary but due to the cultivation of the previous body owner, she got awesome freebies..

Rebirth of the Malicious Empress- not an assassin not a doctor in previous life but is an empress, well, this one is full of schemes, though she maintains a low-key, all her chess pieces are set in place, just one variable that she doesn't expect not plan, which is the love of the ML

The eunuch is pregnant- not an assassin not a doctor, just ordinary girl who got unlucky to draw the end of a short stick does sealing her escape from the King of Hell, this series has lots of cute and cuddly scenes, really funny! So cute! I swear!

Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao- not an assassin but dabs a little on healing since she is from the apocalypse does so she a mutated human, has super strength and can talks to animals. Hey, don't be fooled by anyone! This is a really good novel! It's refreshing and cute!! Well written and the updates are good! So try it!

9. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link