Spoiler Princess Medical Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 30, 2017.

1. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just into the cute moments between the ML and MC.. Throwing spoilers..

Chapter 266. MC just finished bathing and her maidservant was drying her hair. After several minutes, her hair was still wet so she said that it would be good if ML is there. She was thinking about the first time ML dried her hair instantly with his inner energy. ML was actually just right behind them and asked why it is good. MC didn't dare to tell the truth because ML will probably kill her. ML went tsundere and said that he doesn't want to bicker with an idiot woman but he still took a towel and dried MC's hair. After drying her hair, he asked MC how she intends to repay him for the favor. Thinking that ML will be intimidated, MC offered a kiss. ML pretended to suffer a big loss but still went it for the kill. He even said to MC to relax before kissing her. Hahaha.

This is in the arc where MC saved a bunch of kids. MC just finished operating on a patient. ML arrived from morning court, i think, and went to look for MC. After finishing the operation, the servant tells MC that ML is looking for her. MC immediately went to ML Servant tried to stop MC because her clothes still have blood on them but wasn't able to catch MC. When ML saw MC and her bloodied clothes, he actually went pale and immediately asked her what happened. MC tells him its not her blood. ML got angry because it is actually not her blood and he just got silly.

They were riding a carriage back to their wangfu. Although the carriage is spacious, ML chose to sit close to MC. He even said that he's tired and used MC as a lap pillow! When MC didn't resist, he then said that he has a headache, prompting MC to massage his head. Take note that it also said that he isn't really tired. When MC got tired, ML asked if her hands hurt to which MC said yes. ML used his inner energy to relieve the pain. Makes you wonder why he still has a headache, right?

ML assigned shadow guards to protect her and absolutely listen to her every command.

ML, after drying MC's hair (which by the way became his task already), asked MC to serve him in the bath. MC replied that she will call the maidservants to which the ML stared at her and said "stupid woman". He went to bath by himself and when he got back, MC was already asleep.

I'm actually trying to build up the ML's image here as I've read that lots of people don't like him. I believe he is not the most dastardly male lead we have and that he has lots of good points too. He may not be comparable to Feng Cang or Long Feiye but Xiao Tianyao has his own charms. If you want to talk about dastardly MLs, go get acquainted with Mo Wenchen or Ye Wuyan.

2. maecasano

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's grandmother's family was in the middle of a hostage situation. The hostage-taker has taken MC's three male cousins hostage in exchange for MC to go to a cliff alone. ML told MC that she should be responsible for her own matters, although ML helped too by delivering the good news that the male cousins are still safe. MC went to the cliff on her own and was taken captive in order to lure out ML. MC escaped. ML was, at first, not bothered because he believes in MC. However, when he went to MC's room at night, he felt it was empty because MC was not there sleeping on the bed. Even when morning came, no one got any news about MC and ML eventually got worried. Su Cha and Li Bai, although they had an inkling that ML is worried about MC, they don't sympathize with ML because they think that ML was in the wrong. They also know that ML has gone to save MC. As per Su Cha, ML was only thinking of teaching MC a lesson but as for who the lesson is for (i think what this means is that whether the lesson is for MC or if ML is really the one being taught a lesson in this situation), they don't know. ML indeed went to look for MC using his masked identity. When he went to the cave where MC was supposed to be kept captive, no one was there. He vented his anger but kept his calm. He surveyed the cliff and went down. Looking at the cliff side, he saw traces of people climbing and thought that it may be MC. He realized that MC may have escaped on her own and did not wait for someone to save her. He called MC "stupid woman" again but ML was quite happy though to know that MC was a strong woman (in a sense). Aside from that, he also felt upset because there were traces of blood along with those traces he found earlier. After further searching, ML saw MC climbing at a snail pace. It was at this moment that MC almost lost balance. ML felt alarmed and scared. ML caught MC before she fell.
    ML actually likes holding MC's hands. He likes how his big hand hold MC's small hands.
    After a very arduous ordeal on the cliff, MC was returning to the Xiao wangfu in a carriage arranged by the ML. There were guards there too. Unexpectedly, they encountered one of the royal princes (I'm not sure if this is the crown prince). The prince made a move against MC. ML got pissed.
    When MC got back from the cliff incident, ML went to her courtyard. However, because ML is really a tsundere kind of person, he eventually got mad at MC and tightly grabbed her waist. He got mad because he figured out that MC may have considered not returning to Xiao wangfu. MC is injured but she didn't cry out the first time. ML grabbed even tightly and MC cannot help but get angry. She vented, told ML all her grievances. Like how when she married in, she encountered assassins, even when she didn't die by their hands, she almost died by ML's hands. She reminded ML how he allowed her to go to the palace after marrying in and got served with tea laced with infertile drug. She married in when ML was crippled and no other girls wanted to be his wangfei. She even questioned what benefits getting married to him provided her. She questions why ML thought she isn't worthy of him when she didn't even say if he was worthy of her. ML inwardly accepted that he has indeed been very harsh to MC at the early stage of their marriage. Of course, although ML realized that, he doesn't explain anything to MC. MC, after recovering from losing her composure, apologizes and asks ML to leave. However, ML doesn't leave and even help MC apply medicine to her injuries. ML asks MC if she resents him, to which MC asks if she shouldn't. ML rhetorically asks how her resentment can change anything if he doesn't care about it. MC asks if he doesn't care. ML replies that if he doesn't care, he will not stay.
    ML opens up to MC why he is the way he is with her. ML tells her that she should not entirely depend on ML because their road is going to get more difficult in the future. ML also said that if he doesn't care for MC, he wouldn't have given her opportunities to grow. He explains that he wants to go hand-in-hand with his wife instead of having his wife hide behind him, always expecting him to protect her. Still, MC isn't fully convinced because ML's way of training her is the same as him training his men. She felt that ML is not treating her like his wife. ML continues to explain that his protection is the kind where he will let her go through dangers but will never let her die.
    My attention veered off. :sweating_profusely: So for now, only these cute moments to spoil you~ :blobsmilehappyeyes:

3. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'm agree with @maecasano that Xiao Tian Yao maybe not best kinf of ML but he's not that bad.
    If you already read Black Bellied Prince’s Stunning Abandoned Consort (http://www.novelupdates.com/series/black-bellied-princes-stunning-abandoned-consort/) that ML already become the lowest level of ML that i can tolerate not just because he let MC died but also not even give a slightest attention or care even sympathy to MC, and just feel regret after MC died, baaah this ML i hate the most.

So that's why i still can tolerate Xiao Tian Yao, at least even though he time over time still threatened MC but he's still show a bit care towards MC...

4. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahahahahahah sooo cutee. I personally think psychologically ML's character building is pretty solid as change in him is a gradual process, which seems more natural and easy to believe. Hate to soft feelings, mistrust to trust, every step have solid reason. So I am loving this story. And wrecking my mind with mtl :D

5. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    @maecasano thank you for all the cute spoilers :X3::X3::X3: but your cute ava really distract me fro a moment QAQ so cute..

maecasano likes this.
  6. maecasano

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR! Hehehe. Here's a cute pic for you then:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  7. Oweng

Oweng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

... To be honest I wanted to keep reading this novel but then I saw the spoiler at the 1st page and it sounded like she wasn't that much angry at XT for leaving her to nearly die at the prisons... I literally cried out of frustration and I feel bad for her. But then I see this post.. T_T T_T T_T

8. Dioning

Dioning Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i m not sure that was cute moment lol. He still seem a douchebag to me. The only thing make me continue to read this novel is because i really like the female lead. If only she is stronger and kick him i will be more than happy.

9. Oweng

Oweng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same.. I'd be happy if the relationship between them reverses. LC is the one who is cold and XT would need to win her over again. Goodness, my heart literally hurt when she cried blood in the latest chapters. I started crying. that's how much it was frustrating for me. T_T

lykizan likes this.
  10. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there'll be a time when LCJ was giving him the cold treatment... and he felt a sting in his heart no matter what kind of present he sent will be rejected and at first he feels uncomfortable remembering that FL didn't have a long life... but then he begin to feel afraid after she was poisoned again by the 1st prince of Yuan Empire.. and near the end of the series,there's a scene when FL woke up from her long sleep after finishing a surgery and tell him that her chronic poison was acting up from the accumulated fatigue that's why it took long time for her to wake up.. he burst out crying.. and only feel comforted after FL promised him that she'll try cure herself so she could accompany him longer... it was precisely this scene that kinda soothed my rage over ML for all the things he done to FL...

11. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    for most CN novels I feel like the FL characters could have a better ML. But I guess the FLs choose to work with what they have (or sometimes were just plain stupid for enduring their MLs).

haha I am glad to hear he had his moments in experiencing the cold shoulder of the FL huhu

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    azithro, Dioning, Kittsune and 4 others like this.
  12. Oweng

Oweng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .. Maybe I should wait for more chapters to appear before reading again.. I don't think I can handle all those things being thrown at her while not knowing what's going to happen to her..

Aster Anemone likes this.
  13. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Awee soo much fluff :X3::X3: Just read the part where,
    He left for war but came back to take care of some enemies and then he watch MC operate the patient and complain in his heart when she didn't notice he is there and later he peeked while she was in bath and say to himself like, so what she is my wife :D:ROFLMAO:.

14. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe u should wait... because it will be pretty long way before the "fluff" start... i don't even know if it should be called fluff since they tend to misunderstand each other... ML likes to hovers and hound her.. and even wish he could "glue" her to his side and can't fathom why FL want to get away from him and his protection... and it only near the end of the series they can understand each other...

Oweng and Aster Anemone like this.
  15. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the mastermind behind the abandoned children case, the one who is making trouble for MC?

16. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    The Empress of Dongwen... she used the orphanage to establish child-slave trafficking and spy network so it could support the 7th prince to become the next emperor..

17. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    OOOOhh she is really capable. Just read the scene where MC discovers Empress's disease. Looks like there is a backstory a trail of suffering behind Empress to be the way she is. It is not surprising though as the King is very fickle by nature. But too bad as she is doing bad for the good of her child. But still Empress is a sorry character.

18. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    compare to the fate of real LCJ i don't feel sorry for the Empress... real LCJ was poisoned by her step-mom and later killed by her own husband-to-be... really pitiful... and Grandma.. grandma was pitiful as well...and Zi An... didn't given a chance to love FL have to accept that FL is his aunt...

19. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah right plus that throat operation" guy, I felt sorry for him too. Prince Zi An is really a darling character honest and so in love with MC :D :X3::X3: Loved it when he stood up for MC :love:

20. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    yep.. he a good second ML.... too bad near the end.. ML knows 3rd Prince like his Wangfei... i don't like XTY but compare to Mo Wenchen, Jimo Ya, he's wayyyy better... right now i'm trying to forget i've read the mtl of two faced venerate emperor... and about Meng Xiuyuan... yes he's also sweet... but he is destined to just be her patient...