Spoiler fake ex-husband loses his memory and wants to remarry (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    HahahA so many good danmei recommendation **** :aww:I'm happy**** woohoo:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:~~~~

Right ...... I'm reading this mpreg one that one that give birth to Baby for seven times in seven arch via MTL really difficult to read :sweating_profusely: I'm dropping that one ... I still want my brain intact thanks

I hope This one is much easier .... Well I'm off to read this now:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

2. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's quite easy so far and it's in modern world without any magic, so it should be easier to MTL :)

Misaki Yata and Nokiyoh like this.
  3. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    @azure_sea I haven't even finished the stories that were posted yesterday, not to mention the stories mentioned in the Danmei Room :blobnosebleed:

@alexfilia Thank you for the poke senpai :aww:

4. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    me, either orz
    but i have a short attention span, bc chinese novels tend to be veeeeryyy long orz
    i kinda hop between 3-4 novels every now and then ^^U

5. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I was like just reading this Walking Dead fanfic few days ago with a similar plot XD
    Might put this in the queue..:hmm: *ever growing longer*

6. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao, the comedy is gold

missycin likes this.
  7. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    I also finished the first chapter! Pretty much everything's been said already by azure, but as is my style, I will be providing a slightly more detailed summary.
    MC - Wen Jin Ling, ML: Zhuang Zhi Ming

WJL is in a small car being chased by a bunch of people on motorcycles. He's on a country road, with one side mountains and the other side a river. Because he sees a dog, he stops, and the motorcycles end up catching up to him *dog runs away at this point*. His junior, Liang Hui Feng, is calling the cops in the passenger seat and WJL wants to call his reporter WeChat group (I think?) but instead accidentally calls ZZM, who's like Hi, I'd like to divorce and WJL is like no time, first save life! Idk I found that funny. Anyways, there's 18 really fierce and buff macho men, who surround the car, with iron pipes in hand. The leader comes up and knocks on the window of the car, and WJL opens it just a tiny crack, going like hey why are you guys surrounding me, we are only lovers who were coincidentally there and took a picture of a scenery, trying to bullshit and draw out time.

One of the other members of the group is like he's lying, I recognize him as a reporter who basically destroyed some factory (I don't really remember what it was) and the guy was like damn you got the guts to lie to me. They see that LHF is on her phone and like what are you doing and a guy on the passenger side smashes open the window and wants to knock the phone from his hand with his iron pipe, but WJL protects the girl with his arm, and he ends up tearing up and LHF is like senior does it hurt and he's like it doesn't hurt and I'm like WJL has such a good personality like damnnnnnn fav already. WJL takes out his phone and has his finger poised and is like I can send the video at any time *the guys were trying to get him to hand over some video of a sewer or something, they don't really mention deep details* and he also kinda steps on the gas and threatens to take them down with him into the river.

Of course, the head immediately is less threatening and is like woah woah let's talk this out, living is so much effort or whatever, don't need to trade your lives for ours sort of thing. And he's like well first I want the guy who hit me to be punished, and of course this guy is immediately like no way sorta thing but lmao at this part WJL I feel my finger is slightly itchy, who knows if I accidentally move it a bit and I'm just like WJL X'D I love you and it's only the first chapter dammit. Around this time he takes a look at the chat and sees that ZZM already called the cops and they'll be there in 10 minutes, and so he's just delaying and I think there was some time before that when he gets hit a second time. But it then becomes a stalemate and the cops arrive later, and the guys get arrested without much trouble because of all the evidence against them.

Back at the police station, WJL has to write up a witness report, around here WJL is like huh did I forget something important and then remembers about how ZZM asked for divorce *it puts fake husband before ZZM a lot*. Shen Jun Ming, WJL's friend, brings some homemade medicine wine or something and ZZM also arrives with his secretary who points out WJL and is like there's a lot of WJL pictures in your phone but the real thing looks better right and ZZM is like he does look good but I don't recognize him. So he goes to WJL and says hi, and explains how he was in an accident and lost his memories, with WJL like didn't think such a melodramatic thing would happen to him, he asks about if there's any other like injury or whatnot ZZM is like no, only I've forgotten a portion of my human relations, I've already completely don't remember you, but it's said that you really love me so I want you and I to agree to divorce.

WJL is like what sort of logic is this, and wants to retort against him believing rumors of how he loves ZZM very much so easily or whatever but because they're at the police station, he can't say anything since fake marriage shouldn't be mentioned a lot like that. Anyways, right as he is about to say okay, SJM *WJL's friend who brought that wine* suddenly puts in a lot of strength in the hand that's applying the medicine and so WJL immediately tears up with his eyes all red and LHF *WJL's junior* sees this and is angry like in this type of situation proposing a divorce, it can be said that he's really a piece of scum/bastard/slag/whatever curse word you wanna use here. And that's the end of the chapter.

8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooooo the sacrifice has returned. Thank you, thank you. *gives back rub*

9. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    I‘m currently where they have divorced (ch 8??) and it‘s still very easy and funny. Omg, the misunderstandings are gold!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    When i get back home i will summarize more :)

10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *anxiously waiting for more sacrifices to return*

blaze27 likes this.
  11. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cookies to y'all :sushi_chubby:(can't find the cookie emoji so make do with the sushi plz ^•^ )
    Can someone pleaseeee give chapter summaries???? Like a few chaps together even:oops:

12. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I finished reading this. Can't give you chapter summary but can tell you what you want to know. Ask away

LaDyViL likes this.
  13. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    is it more of comedy or drama ?? bc i dont rly like if there's heavy drama :sushi_hide:

14. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanxies \o/ so so so? What happens then? 0.0

15. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    It's comedy and less drama. More of feel good type of thing. I liked it, MC is super cool and ML too ridiculous that I liked him.

Heungbo and clear like this.
  16. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    Specify what do you want to know it should I give the whole summary of the novel?

17. AmySuzyAhn

AmySuzyAhn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If they divorced, how did they get back together? ??? Who falls in love first? ???

18. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    i really like MC here, too. he's down to earth and is not a little white lotus that needs to be protected, lol. and he is very nice, is kindhearted and can stay cool in dangerous situations :)
    the misunderstandings from ML are glorious XD

19. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    - the ML had an accident and forgot about almost everything except life skills but since he was an OP person anyway he was able to function. Seeing that he forgot the MC and couldn't really be the person who married him/loved him decided to divorce.
    - the divorce happen quite early. MC didn't care since it was Fake but ML thought he must be hurting inside.
    - the two got married in the first place because apparently ML was having some family thing that he didn't quite tell MC. And MC needed to get married for something.
    - ML grandfather had Heath problems who couldn't take shock and Grandma had memory problems so ML didn't tell them they divorced because they really liked MC. So the two of them acted like MC went on a trip for his job.
    - ML saw that he basically had files about everything that MC did, had thousands of pictures in his mobile. He couldn't believe that they had a Fake marriage and thought MC was too devastated and tried to spare his feelings by making that up.
    - ML wanted to compensate MC by giving him half his money when divorcing but MC rejected it.
    - ML kept misunderstanding MC by thinking he really loved him and tried to act like he didn't care.
    - ML became jealous of his past self for having MC's love.
    - ML decided to pursue MC again after he realized that he really didn't like the idea of MC finding new love. He asked about MC preference and tried to be like that.
    - turns out that the ML might have loved him from the beginning but too weird to tell the MC. So he decided to bind the MC by fake marriage.
    That's what I understood from the MTL. Anything else?

20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    how does the ml spoil the mc after they get together again? ... Also how does the mc react when the ml tells him that he wants to date again?