Question Meng Hao VS Li Qiye? Who wins?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by DZ_Spellcaster, Oct 3, 2017.

?

Meng Hao VS Li Qiye. Who Wins?

1. Meng Hao. He Shall Seal Li Qiye.

21 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. Li Qiye. Well, He's Li Qiye.

84 vote(s)
    51.9%
  3. Me. Me. Me. Me.

25 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Nyaruko-san of course...

32 vote(s)
    19.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rapture_edge

rapture_edge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah. A lot of votes for Li Qiye. Why? lol
    I think Meng Hao would win. And I'm under the impression that it would be an easy victory for Meng Hao. Li Qiye "knows" while Meng Hao "learns." We see this in the last battle Meng Hao had. He pretty much understood the Dao of his opponent in order to beat him.
    Every dao path Meng Hao faced be it in pills, animal taming, dao cultivation, etc... he perfected in his life time. From what I can assume Li Qiye lived longer than Meng Hao which is the reason for his omniscience.
    Also in a battle where plot armor is disregarded, Meng Hao wins.

scribbledoutname likes this.
  2. Dark Omega

Dark Omega Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think the ending of ED must be known first before this can be debated upon.

It might be possible that at the end of ED Li Qiye becomes someone impossibly OP that not even Linley in all his godliness could defeat (highly doubt this though).

3. Lemonadez

Lemonadez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Hao wins easily.
    1.) Meng Hao was vaporized and still came back from nothing. That not LQY capable of doing.
    2.) LQY only have knowledge on his own verse and the tools that was used on his verse. All the weapon/tools that is used by LQY on novel so far is nothing to Meng Hao.

LQY was defeated by getting his soul rip out from his body and Sealed into a black crow..Meng Hao could easily do that lol and LQY isnt powerful from the past. Time Sword pretty much fk him up. LQY speed is also way slower than Meng Hao unless anyone here show LQY was able to survive any Time Manipulation attack/Soul Fuckery. He isnt going to survive against Meng Hao.

Knowledge has no use against Hax Power.
    LQY cant even create his own world or Universe..

Final Form Meng Hao was easily Multiverse character.
    LQY Has not achieve any planet level at current novel.

4. scribbledoutname

scribbledoutname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Hao stomps. Li Qi Ye's plot armour won't protect him against another main character.

Saying that Li Qi Ye would win is like claiming that Batman would win against a Superman who isn't against killing. It's just clinging to the idea that this character can resolve any situation, when in reality no amount of scheming can win against absolute strength. For example, in a real fight, and not a staged comic book one, Superman would use his abilities to destroy Batman before he could react, given he can move at the speed of light. Oh, what, Batman can get hold of cryptonite? And? That can be solved by throwing a planet down from outer space. Batman (against a Superman who isn't written to be an idiot) has zero chance. The same applies here.

Meng Hao's feats are greater than anything Li Qi Ye has managed to pull off in the present or past. So what if Li Qi Ye's generals defeated the Ancient Ming and freed the nine worlds? Meng Hao can casually destroy galaxies; he could have wiped the Ancient Ming out singlehandedly. His post-Heaven Trampling physique is so powerful that Emperor-level treasures wouldn't even scratch him. Feat-wise, he's many times stronger than Li Qi Ye and his armies ever were. Not to mention that Li Qi Ye was only immortal because he was sealed into the Dark Crow. Meng Hao has many ways to ignore something's body and destroy its soul: even at Li Qi Ye's peak, MH would just grab the crow and tear his soul out or attack it directly. He's done it over and over.

And what use are your 12 Scriptures when ALL Dao Lord experts and above in ISSTH casually use the essences of the universe? They're nothing special.

Given the concrete feats we've seen, Immortal Emperors are only be as strong as ISSTH's peak Immortal Realm cultivators (or, if I'm being generous, early Ancient Realm cultivators), where their might can be felt across a planet. Their strength is terrifying from a normal cultivator's perspective, but compared to a Dao Lord, who'd be stomped by a Dao Sovereign, who'd be stomped by a Paragon, who'd be stomped by Meng Hao, it's like comparing specks of dirt to a mountain.

Unless Li Qi Ye becomes more powerful at the end of ED then, like I said, it's like Batman vs a killer Superman (with a brain) scenario. But it's clear people are just picking Li Qi Ye because ED is popular atm. ED just doesn't have the feats to compare to ISSTH right now.

5. Too Honest

Too Honest Creature of Repressed Desires

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL that profile pic

6. Lemonadez

Lemonadez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent seen anyone in Emperor Domination even on the same level as Immortal Realm level from ISSTH. A Spirit Severeign before Dao Realm was strong enough to wipe out State of Zhao that much bigger than our Sun.
    Even Immortal Emperor on ED was not able to destroy a world or planet.

7. GoodieBox

GoodieBox Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well uh, what an old thread. Pretty sure people should be convinced Li Qiye Stomps on Meng Hao. I've finished ISSTH and am caught up on ED so wanting to add on. LQ literally created the epoch he now lives in, created the cultivation system for the entire verse he exists in, not only lives through the primordial light he used to kill all dark beings (Mind you in a separate universe) he returns to becoming a mortal in cultivation but re-learns the dao much quicker than Meng Hao has ever done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.