Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. jhagia

jhagia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the ML only have the FL in his eyes even with all of that make up, tattoo and green hair hehehe

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lipstick. Can't forget the lipstick. That deserves its own mention.

ravenjaz and chamchaworld like this.
  3. jhagia

jhagia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Purple or bloody red:blobowoevil:.

Faened and ravenjaz like this.
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why choose when you can have both :blobowoevil_horns:

Faened and ravenjaz like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    She probably already knows SYH is obsessed with her, so why not use him a little... That's why I say these MC's should learn a little from the villains. The villains always use all their resources and constantly seek out new ones to climb up. YWW has a ready resource who'd do anything for her and she sits on it. WHy not actually talk to SYH instead of trying to make him change his opinion of SMQ in such a roundabout way. Just talk to him and say how she's stringing along her brother along with other boys and ask for help. Save herself some effort so she can concentrate on more important issues. I can't help but feel that she's spending a lot of useless effort on side-quests.

blueoddog and Fuyuneko like this.
  6. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    She's still over thinking matters. From her point of view, if she were to come out and say SMQ is a terrible and manipulative person, it would seem like she's just doing so to get rid of his surveillance on her (especially so close on the heels of her 180 degree attitude adjustment). He'd think she was trying to escape him again, and she'd be trapped again. She thinks he's volatile, and with good reason (i.e. he trapped her, choked her, and yet treats her like a treasure).
    From his point of view, YWW is the end-all-be-all. She just doesn't fully grasp her power over him.
    They're both tropes of their own making...

Fuyuneko, annkanni, Miaka_Mei and 2 others like this.
  7. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad @Regalia1896 Indeed, she could've used the normal fast approach. But judging by that volatile SYH, it might not be such a good idea. SYH had the impression that YWW trusted SMQ more than him, and YWW knows that too. She just gotta tread each steps with alert and carefulness. She knew, she wasn't 100% sure what would make SYH angry in the past? A teenager relationship is also like bubble, they can easily break, and it ought to be for a good enough reason for that. She''d be buddies with SMQ for years right? Didn't she steadily badmouthed and ruin SMQ's reputation, even gossiping in front of SYH lol... She's efficiently utilizing the woman's mouthing power, alright.... So yeah, I agreed that It'd be more suspicious for her to suddenly hate on SMQ, in SYH's pov.

Especially for these rich kids, wrong step and puffff there goes their years of friendship. Isn't that a reality too? I've had my own shares of stupidly sensitive friends who doesnt know their priority, Too lazy to bother with their emotional outburst, now more or less just acquaintance if not friend.

Welp, here we are rationalizing and probing the story here and there. I hope the author reads and doesn't reads this thread forum. It might not be good for her heart lol. Aih... fans of this novel sure have a mixed of love-hate LOL
    Edit: Besides, the novel needs some plot twist here and there right.... Real life is like that too, the bad ones in our life dont get insta-kill, they might get retribution after weeks, months and even years lol.... (if not, maybe afterlife?)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  8. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    *eats popcorn while reading SMQ digs her grave even deeper than what YWW gave her*

Thank you guys for the summaries! <3

Faened and vsukio like this.
  9. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how I see it is, spare tire will appear and make smq reputation more Damaged and that jry will be safe from all this shit. And that yww is the instigator of all that's happening to smq but she doesn't know it since all she knows is that yww is dumb as hell and that syh is doomed and that smq will leave his sorry ass.

Ps drunk af. Hope u get my shit

Faened, Raizel_Kertia and vsukio like this.
  10. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who checks out for new chapter every time there's a message in this forum... (if not I sorry doing the same thing to you :blobpats:)

11. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started stalking this threat. When is this story normally updated (maybe compared to HM? - for me HM was in the evening)

12. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlike HM this one doesn't seem to have a set time, it has been all over the place. There was a stretch of time when it would get updated around 1:00pm on GMT time. Then it moved to about 8pm GMT for few days. Now who knows?

13. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    If followed the time zone +8:00, then it's jumbling here and there. But frequently late night ranging 1:00- 6:00 AM. Very rarely did it uploaded on evening. But since the timezone for U.S. is like 15 hours differed from +8:00 timezone, well....... I would say minus 15 hours from the author's time?

14. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    There is one now Obaa-sama! *hugs*

I still need to make for a few other people, but managing accounts on phone is such a hassle... >.>

LaDyViL likes this.
  15. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys it's your lovely translator~I've been busy lately and AFK from doing TL, anyway...... Let's have a short commercial.
    Shall we? (HAHAHA you have no choice)

**Noted my timezone is +8:00.

This afternoon (13/10) while I was working and busily typing on my laptop to finish the works assigned by my lecturer. Tapping on my laptop, meeting my supervisor, I was basically frantically moving about in my faculty.... And then who knows when and where I lost sight of my phone for merely 5 min. OOH YES JUST 5 MINUTES. And you know what, I lost it. I was mentally tortured and worried for 4 hours, trying to finish my project while mentally calculating where i lost my phone........
    Basically, I was cursing like shit shit shit I'm so dead this time.... Since I've saved lots and tons of important notes etc inside of it, it came crashing down on me that a disaster just fell on me. This week's pretty busy, I need to go here and there, meeting ppl everywhere this week... So how am I supposed to contact them and vice versa?? Worst is, my phone was on silent mode, I've never cursed its silent mode as much as today..... Anddddd after 4 hours time, with my works completed, I went to my faculty office and.... TADAAAA i found it! it was considered a lost-and-found item lollll.

I was cooped up in my faculty and was 300% sure that I lost my phone during that 5 min of negligence, basically someone took my phone and sent it to the office counter...........LOL!!!!
    Well despite all those worrying, I trusted in my instinct and calmed my heart, believing that my phone would definitely return to my side! Ahahahhahah and it did! Satisfyingly finished my work, and found my phone! Happy ending. Oh I even managed to stockpile on future translated chapter of 100% Sweet Love novel. New chapter coming soon! Teehee;);)

Moral of the story, stay cool and calm no matter how busy u are, trouble might even added up! Always believe in yourself LOLLL

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  16. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you^^

17. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you as well. I wonder why it's all over the place like that...

18. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U know, now i'm going to my home, i study in another city, and it' s 3 hours travel from my departament. I always take with me a bottle, yes a BOTTLE of water because i don't want to buy one in the bus. and i always put it in my bag, i have to take two bus, and when i was going to drink, there isn't the bottle, I check my bag and only the bottle is missing. HAHA, just when i lost it... !!!! \(Q^Q)?/

19. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone

I don't know whether you know or not. But @brasca123 made an account for @vsukio for the 55k item. So if you like her translation. Pls show your support for vsukio by donating to @Get 55k Item for vsukio.
    She has been giving us summaries for so long. That too daily even tho she doesn't know chinese. It must have been hard for her.
    So show her some support by donating.
    Any amount is appreciated.
    And like brasca123 said Please donate the money in batches of 89nu£ if possible, you'll pay a lot less taxes like this.

Thank you!!!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *laughs*

You could at least link the thread with all other accounts at least!

*would link it, but is too lazy to actually do it*