Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((So you finally made your mind!! \(^^)/))

Hikari saw the man in uhn... Weird clothes? Eto... An adventurer is an adventurer!

"Welcome to the guild Shuri-san!" An easy to pronounce name! Hikari is happy!!

"Hikari will give Shuri-san this Item Box, it will help Shuri-san carrying things!

Please go to the tavern to talk to others or to ask any question Shuri-san might have!

Enjoy the stay! Hikari hopes things go well for Shuri-san!!" ^^)/

((If you haven't already, check my sig for links related to the guild, and put your guild card on your sig!

Oh, and we're having a raid right now! It's a limited time event, so we recommend you to participate!

Have fun!!! ^^)/))

Butler and Nahrenne like this.
  2. Butler

Butler ☩ Cloudy's Pet-Butler ☩ Axiel's Shadow ☩ Dead ☩

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you very much, and pleased to meet you... ehm... Hikari-san!"

Shuri then looked at the card given to him by Hikari, he immediately becomes shocked.

"Uh... adventurer's guild card and item box... ? Wait... this isn't the servant's guild?"

Then his unease finally exploded, he realized the reason why the guild building is so grand and why there's so many warrior-like peoples, he also remembered what his friend back home told him.

"Huuh? Servant's guild? On Aeternus?... Isn't this the adventurer's guild in the picture?"

"No, it's their headquarters to gather info on how their member's are treated, I payed for this, it should be real"

"Wait you payed for this 'legit' info? Now who's the one you buy this info from?"

"It's an old traveler, he said he must go on a journey to spread the good words for other servants in the world..."

"Ohh... I'll bet you're going to get yourself joining the adventurer's guild instead! Shuri, the adventurer... ahahaha!!!"

"Not funny... I'm not a warrior..."

"Shuri and his 'Holy Broom' is going to save the world, ooh the great hero~ please save us~! Pfft hahaha!!"

"Oh shut up! You're making me worry whether I was scammed or not!"

"Sorry, well I think you are but who knows? Not like any of us ever been to Aeternus... but still... pfft..."

"Damn it!"

What his friend had said back then did happened, Shuri just found himself joining to become an adventurer.

(Great... everyone back home is going to laugh so hard...)

Realizing that his life will be in danger, he quickly fished out his bag of money, though when he opened the tie all he found is imaginary golden shine.

(... I can't go home... *gulp* haha... alright! I'll do it! I'll become an adventurer! I... hope I wouldn't die...)

Using money as his excuse he gave up and become a mistaken adventurer.

((A little continuation before going to tavern...

Finally is the perfect word for this, thanks! Don't worry, I've checked your sig for AG links and read the basic rules, I'm good to go))

Nahrenne likes this.
  3. MagnanimousLight

MagnanimousLight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Faerthurin Lois

Title: Gatekeeper of Muspelheim

Race: Noldor/Elf

Job/Class: Magician of chaos and order

Weapon:

A hexed sword, which makes cuts unable to heal.

A staff that enchants spells.

A dozen of throwing knives charmed to accelerate when in motion.

Skills: Is proficient in summoning and control magic plus charming/hexing objects. Has learned swordsmanship from her tribe.

Equipment:

· Ring on the middle finger has the power to give temporary bad luck to anyone you flip off (won’t be used unless someone is rude).

· Light elven armour that is charmed to deflect negative energy.

· A crescent moon necklace that helps with communication between different species.

· Charmed earrings with the ability to hear gossip, secrets, people talking behind your back and the power to gain important information (last ability can be used once every full moon)

· A bracelet that holds a water elemental, (ranks up with the character).

Adventurer Rank: E (Don't change)

Missions Completed: 0 (Don't change)

Missions Failed: 0 (Don't change)

Inventory:

38 small bottles of poison.

Compass.

Fountain pen charmed to never be out of ink.

Monocle charmed with the power to find lost things and “see” the truth to people’s lies.

Gold: 0 (Don't change)

As Faerthurin contemplates upon a decision that has to be made, she occasionally takes glimpses at the people who stride in and out of the Adventurer Guild. ‘Which choice was it that made me, a deep elf, wander so far from home and end up here?’ She begins to mull over, subconsciously tilting her head in the process. ‘Well the past is the past. There is no need for me to dwell on it.’ With one last look at the building, she opens the door. The first thing she paid heed to was the slightly dusty air. Not a moment later her stomach began to faintly growl. As she survey the surroundings she couldn’t help but clutching her stomach. ‘Better get the registration done fast so I can order a meal.’ Faerthurin reasons as her pace quickens up. As Faerthurin heads for the counter, she took out her fountain pen, located in the neatly organised inventory, while simultaneously getting hold of the registration blanket, her focus now on answering the questions. ‘Done’ she thinks delightedly after handing over the paperwork. “Pardon me for asking, but could you tell the way to a nice restaurant or tavern that is in the near vicinity?” Faerthurin asks politely, sizing up the person in front of her.

{OCC} Question(s): How do I form a group for the group quests?
    How many automated quests can you do per day?
    Am I the one that is going to update my Adventurer's Guild card after I have done a mission?

Name: Faerthurin Lois
    Title: Gatekeeper of Muspelheim
    Race: Noldor/Elf
    Job/Class: Magician of chaos and order
    Weapon:
    A hexed sword, which makes cuts unable to heal.
    A staff that enchants spells.
    A dozen of throwing knives charmed to accelerate when in motion.
    Skills: Is proficient in summoning and control magic plus charming/hexing objects. Has learned swordsmanship from her tribe.
    Equipment:
    · Ring on the middle finger has the power to give temporary bad luck to anyone you flip off (won’t be used unless someone is rude).
    · Light elven armour that is charmed to deflect negative energy.
    · A crescent moon necklace that helps with communication between different species.
    · Charmed earrings with the ability to hear gossip, secrets, people talking behind your back and the power to gain important information (last ability can be used once every full moon)
    · A bracelet that holds a water elemental, (ranks up with the character).
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory:
    38 small bottles of poison.
    Compass.
    Fountain pen charmed to never be out of ink.
    Monocle charmed with the power to find lost things and “see” the truth to people’s lies.
    Gold: 0

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Nahrenne likes this.
  4. DaoistShifu

DaoistShifu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I, Daoist Shifu am battling the many myriads of sect experts sent to exterminate me!
    As I showcased out my final move thousand wave strikes, a crack in space appeared in front of me!
    When I woke up, I was in a strange land! and I found most of my cultivation and items were gone!
    I Daoist Shifu, am no weakling though, so I asked a strange man with a sword about any local sects!
    He then told me about this 'adventurers guild' and so I left, With my trusty clothes and the first flying sword I ever used on me!

I saw the building and entered, This must be this world's version of an open sect! where members do requests in turn for rewards and becoming stronger! I hurry along and go to the receptionist "I, Daoist Shifu, Am here to register!"

Given Name/Title: Daoist Shifu
    Race: Human!
    Job/Class: Far Eastern Martial Artist!
    Weapon: Flying Sword!
    Cultivation: Former Saint Ranked Warrior, Now a measly 3rd ranked warrior
    Skills:
    [Flying sword strike!] - using Qi, I bend my sword to my will and have it pierce my enemies!
    [Meditate] - The essential skill of any cultivator to recover from hard work, and I use it to recover Qi!
    [Cultivate] - This is where I use my wisdom to find out the mysteries of the Dao!
    [Qi Infused Sword Slash] - I infuse the Qi into my sword, and slash down my enemies!
    Equipment:
    Daoist Robes
    Bamboo Slippers
    Wood ranked flying sword
    Missions Completed: 0 (Don't change)
    Inventory:
    5 low-grade spiritual stones
    2 low-grade spirit beast meat
    1 12oz flask of medium-grade spiritual wine
    1 Extra pair of bamboo slippers

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Nahrenne likes this.
  5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Alright, let me answer the questions first, before I forget.

The automated quests are a reaaaaaaaally old system that is not on use anymore, the current system is on the first post of the Quest Board of the "Roleplaying Games" subforum, you can check my signature for the links of all the threads that are still active. As well, as a few outside links.

As for the guild card, everyone updates their guild card once they finish quests or grow their character, but they usually update only the card that is on their signature. We don't really ask people to update their cards here on the Member List, but you can do it if you want.

As for making parties, just ask other people around on the Tavern, make some friends and ask them to party up, then you do the quests together!

With this out of the way...))

Hikari saw the new woman coming... Hikari wasn't feeling that well, but... Ugh, alright Hikari! Cheer up! Let's do this!

"Welcome to the guild... Uhn... Eto... Fa... Fae... Fa-Fae-chan!" Why do people have such hard to pronounce names! >.<

"Hikari will give Fae-chan an Item Box! It will help Fae-chan carrying things!

If Fae-chan has any questions, or just wishes to talk to other people, please go to the Tavern, okay?

Hikari hopes Fae-chan enjoys her stay here!" ^^)/

((Well, welcome! Make sure to put your guild card on your signature, it will make it easier for everyone to know who you are!

And as I said, check my signature for links related to the guild! It will help you moving around!

Have fun! ^^)/))

Nahrenne likes this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah-a-another one!? >.<

No-no Hikari! Ganbatte! It's just one more!

"Welcome to the guild! Eto..." Yukari-sama, please tell Hikari there is a reason behind so many hard names... "Dao-kun!

Please take this Item Box! It will help Dao-kun carry his things around!

Make sure to go to the Tavern to talk to others and ask any other questions okay?

Hikari wishes Dao-kun a wonderful stay!!" ^^)/

((Welcome! Please put your guild card on your signature to make it easier for people to know who you are!

And check my signature for links related to the guild! They'll help you moving around!!

Have fun!! ^^)/))

leegood, DaoistShifu and Nahrenne like this.
  7. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    The flashy man approached the counter with a confident stride and looked up at the beautiful woman behind the counter. Then with a charming smile that flashed with the brilliance of a thousand Suns, he handed over the registration form

{PanCosmic Playboy}
    [NPC]

[​IMG]

Given Name/Title:
    Alexander Rose {PanCosmic Playboy}
    • Actual: "Age is just a Number" - Alexander Rose
    Personality: Baby, I'm whatever you want me to be *smiles*
    Race: Human(?)
    Job/Class: Playboy
    Weapon: His Spicy Words and Smooth Moves.
    Elemental Affinity: Love.
    Skills:
    [Charisma: XL]: *Charming Smile* - Alexander Rose
    [One Track Mind: XL]
    : Alexander completely immune to mind-altering effects and skills. It's impossible to even persuade him otherwise. "A Real Man knows what he know and knows what he Wants. And Baby, I'm as real a Man as you'll ever Find" *stunning smile* - Alexander Rose
    [Smooth Moves: L]
    : Alexander hate's to get his perfectly pressed and spotless cloths dirty. He just has to slip right by and he'll be fine though. "Please, no touching" - Alexander Rose
    [Hair Care: L]: Alexander's hair is always in perfect condition, even if the most Exhausting "Battles"(of Love). "Hair is a Man's Pride" - Alexander Rose
    [Undying Body ∞]: Alexander is a True Immortal (Cockroach). No matter now may times he's squashed, He keeps coming back. Even the god's eventually gave up trying. "You can't keep a Good Man down! and I'm the best there ever was!" - Alexander Rose
    [Unlucky: XXL]: Even the Author kind of pities him..... "orz... Why can't a man just catch a break?!" - Alexander Rose

Equipment:
    • Pancosmic Travel Bag: For all your World hopping Needs!
    • Tacky Suit: Yep
    • Indestructible Mirror: A man must always be prepared
    • Snacks: This should be good. :blobpopcorn:
    Inventory:
    Gold:

History: A man tossed out of every world He's come across, Alexander has somehow managed to infuriate every Divine, Cosmic and Eldritch power in Existence. But he still keeps popping up. It's like someone is playing a mean Joke on the "Powers that Be". ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☕
    He eventually found himself banish to this backwater Dimension. May God have mercy on you all.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Lalala Item Box, lalala, tavern, lalala links, lalala have fun, lalala if you do what you told me you'd do in PM I'll just say your post was non-canon and proceed with things normally.

Have fun! ^^)/))

leegood, Evil_Ginger and Osamaru like this.
  9. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: QAQ

leegood likes this.
  10. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ---NPC Registration---
    The Great I entered this building and went up to the receptionist, handing the paper in with my mouth and put it on the counter and said "Oink~Oink Oink oink oink" (Hello~ The Great I would like to register)

[​IMG]
    I tried finding strong looking boars, but ended up with either hunters showing their trophies or boars that won't really represent Mister Sniffles~
    *might change later

Given Name/Title: Mister Sniffles
    Race: Pig
    Job/Class: Magic Boar
    Weapon: Tusks and Hooves
    Skills:
    [Absorb Magic] - Skin Absorbs some of the magic received on the skin.
    [Minor Magic Resistance] - Skin resists magic at a low level
    [Charge] - Uses up mana to unleash a strong attack
    [Rest] - regain stamina at the loss of mana
    [Devour Corpse] - Gets stronger the stronger corpses or sources or power devoured. (To a limit, Can't devour the same thing too many times, or else it'd just be a waste of time)
    [Transform] - used automatically when in a state of combat. becomes 2x larger and grows tusks. (Did not stop using it yet, can use food/monsters as fuel to keep transformation going)

Equipment: None
    Missions Completed: 0 (DOn't change)
    Inventory:
    Tag Necklace - [Friend of Leeanne]

Osamaru likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((It's all good! I just came back home from my cousin's marriage and it's 5am, so I won't say anything IC! >.<))

12. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    (Never done anything like this before so I apologize if its wrong to use an old pathfinder character as a base, and will quickly correct it)

Backstory (Kinda?): {Johnny was born from the bones of a priest and returned to the order in which the priest had followed in his life. He does not know the name of the original owner of his bones as he had been dead for a long time. Johnny lives his life trying to get rid of the evil impression Obitu's give off as they look like skeletons}

Registration: A man with a mask covering his face walks into the adventures guild, and proceeds straight to the registration desk. He indicates that he wished to register and would like the form. He does this with as few words as possible, but when he did speak the clanking of teeth could be heard if one paid close enough attention.

Given Name/Title: Johnny Bones, Priest of Aleria
    Race: Obitu (Living Skeleton)
    Job/Class: War priest
    Weapon: Long Sword, Star Knife
    Skills:
    Passives: [Resist Negative Energy] [Immune to Sleep] [Vivification Virus (Turns other undead into Obitu's)] [Fossil Fortitude] [Dark Vision]
    Actives: [Holy Magic lv 2] [Sword Mastery lv 3] [Sense Evil lv1] [Perception lv2] [Heal lv 2]
    Equipment: Solider's Uniform (Boots, Pants, Belt with loops, Shirt, Gloves, Cloak), Mask (Full Face), Steel Shield
    Inventory: 20x Rations, 2x Water Skin,

Osamaru likes this.
  13. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Yawning as she brought her head up from the book Chrys started at the newcomer.
    "Welcome welcome and all that stuff...... here's your complementary uhhh item box, lets you store things.. Oh right right, yeah everything seems to be in order. So welcome to the guild. If you have questions ask and stuff...."
    ((If you have questions you can ask them in the Tavern thread (Tavern ), also please put this card into your signature, it makes things easier on us staff members))

14. aueneg

aueneg 【Lazy】

Reading List:
    Link
    Entering the building, I look around and saw some people chatting and checking some request at a board.

Feeling a bit thirsty, I start sipping from the straw that I put in the carton earlier. "Human blood really is delicious." Thinking that, I went to the reception desk.

Looking at the receptionist, I put down the registration form that I have.

"I want to register. And, do you know where to get some human blood? If there's no place to get that, then any blood from a race like elf?"

Given Name/Title: Vernon Nighthide
    Race: True Vampire
    Job/Class: Blood Ruler
    Weapon: Fangs and Claws
    Skills
    Active:
    When activated can control the blood of the user in any way he wants.
    The user can turn into smoke that can move around and erases status abnormality for 5 times
    Passive
    THIS IS ONLY A RESTRICTION! Not a skill! Can only drink the blood of: any intelligent race except monsters(exception of dragons)
    Drinking blood(Base on the amount of blood) will strengthen the user.
    Can regenerate from the damages using a certain amount of blood. The limit without drinking any blood is 5-6 uses.
    Will make the user become immune from the sunlight.
    Equipment: Wearing a basically normal clothes for a vampire.
    Inventory: Blood in a carton x15

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Su-such a pale person... Hikari hopes they're alright... Ah, right, Hikari should greet them!

"Welcome to the guild uhn... Verunon-san? Hikari thinks she isn't saying it properly...

Ah, take this item box please! It will help Verunon-san to carry things around!

Visit the tavern if Verunon-san has any questions or wishes to talk to other people! Take care!!" ^^)/

((Remember to put the card on your signature! Have fun with the new character!))

16. Ejsarv

Ejsarv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Causally entering the room, Leon glanced around until he saw what he needed. Strolling down towards it, he handed in his registration sheet and asked

"Hey miss mind if I joined this guild?"

Given Name/Title: Leon Rees
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Curse Knight
    Weapon: Flamberge, Bastard Sword
    Skills: Duel Wielding proficiency, Two handed proficiency, Curse blade arts [Weaken] [Bleed] (Effects length determined by mana use)
    Equipment: Leather clothes, Sword Sheaths
    Inventory:

Nahrenne and Zero300 like this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, a more... Hikari can't believe it! He looks normal! Hikari sees someone normal again!

Wa-wait! What is Hikari thinking! Focus Hikari, focus! Hikari can't think of those bad things of the other adventurers! >.<

"Welcome to the guild Re-Re-Reon-san!"

Ugh... Hikari thought she'd be able to pronounce this one properly... Hikari is sure she said it wrong...

"Hikari will give Reon-san an Item Box! It should help Reon-san carrying things around!

Feel free to ask any questions on the Tavern, or just go there to talk to everyone!

Make sure to be careful and enjoy the stay!" ^^)/

((Welcome! Please put your guild card on your signature, it makes it easier for people to know who you are!

And check my signature for links related to the guild, it will help you moving around!

Make sure to have fun!!! ^^)/))

NiQuinn and Zero300 like this.
  18. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    @brasca123 Can i create a new character? Current character will be replaced

19. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    ((You're allowed to do so, but quests gold and other stuff earned from your past character (if you have any) will not be transferred))

20. Baby Balthy

Baby Balthy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    re-re-vamping this character!
    [​IMG]
    NAME:Baxter TrellinNickname:Balin
    TitlesSlayer, FighterRACE: Human
    HP: 160/160SP: 185/185 MP: 172/172EXP: 220/2500
    Class 1:NONECLASS 2:NONE
    WEAPONIron LongswordArmorClothes
    STATS
    LEVEL: 3
    STR: 18
    END: 10
    DEX: 15
    INT: 10
    MND: 10
    WIS: 7
    CHA: 5
    LUK: 9
    SKILLS
    -Battle Cry
    -Sneak
    -Rush
    -Decapitate
    -2 Pending
    BLESSINGSBlessing of CainPERKS
    -
    INVENTORY
    Clothes, Iron Longsword, Iron dagger x3, iron short sword, worn iron axe, G. loincloth x5
    RANKE
    Q. COMPLETED0 SOLO, 0 PARTY, 0 UPPERGOLD:161

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.