LCD Sovereign of the Three Realms

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxx×›

Reading List:
    Link
    kk. JC is a dick

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Jun Mobai is the 9 Suns spy.

3. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be. It was stated that they have infiltrated every sect to some extent.

4. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Good catch. Looks like he is a spy. With all the foreshadowing in the current chapter, I think this may be the end of the Regal Palace arc if Jiang Chan has to escape during the invasion. Go to the Upper Realms, rinse and repeat. I think the MC was going to look for his father anyway in the Upper Realms once he reached sage. This just gives him a way to do it.

5. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I dropped sotr a while back. I think there was a girl who wanted to just give herself to MC cuz of some favours or something, I think the pill competition was done as well.
    How has it been after that? I think it was around 450 or something...not sure.
    Has there been ANY kind of progress in the romance??

6. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance? What's that?

7. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    there was this girl who was taking treatment from him right?
    was there any progress between on them?
    AT LEAST, the kind where one of her cousins randomly come up and misunderstands that MC is her lover, causing her to have a guilty kind of love?

8. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that girl will become the main love interest. This is one of those web novels where romance doesn't develop until you get hundreds of chapters in. There is also Dan-Fei who he had relations with (he was poisoned by a aphrodisiac and also didn't know it was her). She disappeared leaving a love letter and I bet she will show up again at some point.

9. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye...so no love even after 700 or so chapters?? Guess that is it then

10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I can't tell you exactly when since I don't look at detailed spoilers but it will develop. Huang'er, his patient, I am fairly sure about. Dan Fei less so. Just a feeling.

11. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its gonna be a loose harem.

12. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Show up with his son....

13. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing there's zero chance that the translators would tell us what Tai Yuan actually means?

14. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, another pill battle and maybe another martial arts battle with these pagodas which were just mentioned.

15. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* another limited time secret realm sort of event. i'd ask the odds he'll get trapped in this one after it closes or mistaken for dead but at this point it'd be more unbelievable if jiang chen didn't get stuck only to come out just in time to make the clan lord his pill, while all his allies/friends are on the brink of destruction for supporting him.

Arcturus likes this.
  16. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't jiang chen supposed to have experts watching over him already? for him to have to wait for help from the main clan that may or may not show up in time completely goes against what they said earlier. even more so if they left him in the care of a guy that has such a mediocre strength overall. they should definitely have a person stationed there that's strong enough to weather anything that might inconvenience JC, even if it's some expert guard that's just lazing around they had to run back for.

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    JC kind of decided which one he was going to on the spot.

18. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    but they did say they'd have experts watch over him at all times, right? even if they're not in the open and giving him some space, he should have some comfort knowing if things truly got tough they would step out to defend their own interests. shouldn't be any need at all to actually wait for someone to run over from the city. if they apologize for exposing him to danger and not actually having the experts he was promised, to the point he was even harrassed on their own land, JC should definitely get a bit upset at the lapse, even if he's magnanimous about it.

it'll be a bit late if he accidentally gets killed while they give him so much privacy they need to run across the countryside (figuratively speaking) to save someone whose continued existence would be the difference between life and death for their clan.

19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The entire point of him going out there was to get away from others. I think he'd have probably turned down any experts following him. Ji San offered to go for example.

20. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its still funny that one of the biggest clans in the city employ guards that cannot even beat back some bandits.

Anyways, this whole series has gone downhill. Im fine with the repeated storylines, but the authors spends way too long masturbating his main character. Every single character he meets is constantly praising him. What a good attitude, what strong pill dao, amazing martial talent, such an elegant bearing beyond his years, slapping their thigh in praise, swearing brotherhood, willing to give up their life. Holy fucking shit please stop. Every. Fucking. Character.