Spoiler After transmigration, Mian became his wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a cultivator XD surprise!!!
    Idk but maybe bc the space was connected with his body? And they did have s*x before that lol

2. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    mL is famous and powerful general that have 30.000 armies and a cultivator but run away because some crazy princess want him to be her husband ... he even give his own face a scar to shoo any female he doesn't like female because his stepmother treatment to him .. female is nightmare apparently

yepp the twins is born from flowers with mc/mL blood ... but Mc still get the morning sickness

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to the crazy girl that liked him? ....so the ml run away from his family but came back again after a few years only to get married to some random guy?

4. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, the mc is the one with the space...so after sex mc can suddenly cultivate, too?? i'm confused, uff

5. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml admitted he feel sad and angry but on the other hand he was some kind of expected that, bc he was craving for love, affection and a family from originalMC. Bc originalMc was so weak, ML even think that MC would never run away from his.

6. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, ML taught him to cultivate.

7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    did the mc ever go back to the modern world to see his parents?

8. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh I'm too excited right now really just want to share it all ... that when they get pulled in modern world they got separate Mc &mL meet up soon ... but the twins is still stranded and hungry separate from them the youngest with golden bear(their family pet) he can make himself smaller so no problem pretending to be a huge dog LoL he got himself in trouble because some guy wanted to forcefully buy the golden bear because the bear have a beautiful fur and the little cutie being his adorable self press their accupoint so they can't move for 24 hours and later meet a famous movie director and getting casted ...and the eldest son stranded with white wolf(their family pet ) being his adorable self performing martial arts in the street to gather money ... to eat my pitiful cutie :blobmelt:

the twin becomes actor ... mL still the dotting hubby/father/driver... Mc still the rich daddy/profiteers he invested 80 million for his son movie because some conspiracy it end well.. and that brother who pushed Mc in 1 chapter get his karma back

9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to that poor bear in the end ?? QAQ ....also did the mc got his former ID back?

Nokiyoh likes this.
  10. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    yes he did Mc mom died when give birth to Mc ... Mc father seduce mom when she was young and get pregnant she was about to tell Mc father but find out he's an asshole too late he actually going to marry some other rich woman ... she didn't tell him she is pregnant give birth die ...mc with grandma grandpa for 15 years than passed away the aunt tell father about Mc existence Mc live with father and his wife and a year younger than Mc half blood brother ..mc is excellent brother get jealous kill Mc... Mc sons is actor so father see Mc sons face look like Mc and find him Mc is too disappointed with father and don't want to come back to their family father want Mc&sons because he doesn't have other heir except his not soo capable son ... turn out that half brother can't have a child so it's like dead end for him .. Mc give cure later though

11. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    like I said Mc is really good with words the first time he she her he pretend to be ignorant and not knowing her
    she come wanted to bully Mc by throwing her identity as a princess Mc said something along this line " how can you be qian princess I heard she's only 24 you look like old woman the face is dark and there's wrinkled you look like you're more than 30 don't tell lies just because I don't know about the royal member " hahaha I laughed so hard at this when princess turned to asked the servant whether it's true Mc quickly refuted 'you asked your own servant of course they'll sayyou're beautiful unless they want to get a beating ' princess speechless and run back from whatever hole she came from

later princess do something stupid to make emperor angry get sent to be married of to enemy country get killed half way

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  12. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    bear is also a cultivator no trouble still being his lazy and powerful self ... Mc is cultivator so with some trick manage to get new id for him and his family he didn't reclaim his former identity since he doesn't plan to go back to father house

13. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    after Mc tell mL about the space Mc bring mL inside the space and mc tell mL to drop a blood so they can shared the the space it the beginning of baby making inside the flowers btw and becomes much faster grow once mc/mL have a sex

14. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for correcting the wrong info, especially the Wei woman and the sister and sister-in-law. What I meant by ordinary is that MC wasn't an assassin or divine doctor or something OP.

@Nokiyoh So many info!! I'm just at the tea parlor story-telling chapter. It's cute the QM had the story-tellers tell the story of The Legend of Condor Heroes to get customers.

I didn't know this was Mpreg :blobnosebleed:
    The story is really good and MTL isn't that much of a headache:cookie:

15. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    hehehe I ramble a lot when i get excited
    you should expect the unexpected in this one .. I was only expecting a smooth sailing trouble free read ... but I love the unexpected twist since it doesn't do bad things to mc/mL relationship

16. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe, I'm all for that. I had been concentrating on the story for the past few days since @alexfilia poked me (that poke list is the best senpai :blobnosebleed:) Plot twists :cookie: It's very interesting like you say and I'm looking forward to what you had mentioned - thank you!. I'm all for spoilers even if I'm still reading, half the fun is the pleasure of reading :blobparty:

ContesaRubia and Nokiyoh like this.
  17. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't mentioned right ? Mc is cultivator but also learn alchemy a medicine master he can refine pills
    mL is immortal that learn to refine item like making portal bag make poison detector bracelet for his sons and protective necklace for his beloved wife

see.. so many unexpected thing happened

Ease, CrazedCookies and alexfilia like this.
  18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor *offers novel on altar* Have a fluffy one for healing the wound left by Love Poison, oh sacred unicorn!

alexfilia, Poor_Hero and scriptor like this.
  19. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww:

20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Errr... to all those who finished reading this, is the one in the sto.cc the complete version? If yes, i was a bit surprised at the abrupt ending to be honest...

Nokiyoh likes this.