Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. mastemind05

mastemind05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry i mean is it fan fic or author work.

but thank you for the information...

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 253 (248):
    YWW promises this is the safest way for her to avoid causing love affairs! When thinking of her own face, she felt very annoyed. A girl mixed in the circle is quite inconvenient. SYH didn't show any signs of disapproving the idea, YWW tells him she's just doing her best to comply to his rules. XY shows up and YWW asks his opinion about it. XY tells her its move convenient and safer, YWW tells SYH see, XY agrees! She tells him she needs to hurry and make money, she's going to pick up her future props, look at her purchase list, diamonds... shiny things... handcuffs... SYH approves. YWW gives SYH a mouthful of a kiss. Many years later, when people asked this Godly genius Family master, SYH, what was the biggest mistake he ever made, SYH recalls this day... after dealing with this big problem, YWW proceeds to her next plan. She disguised herself as a journalist to watch Zhao Dayong, the father of the small girl, and look through his private WeChat, QQ, looked through every moments, contacts, every info of it, and.... finally found the content that she needed.

YWW, the stalke-- reporter, is here to save the day!

Won't do a long version, I gotta go in 10 mins.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  3. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's work, not fan fiction. :blobangel:

4. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    249(254) is also up~

Nourashraf__ and Miaka_Mei like this.
  5. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 254 (249): The significance of idols

YWW took a whole night to scan through the information of Zhao Dayong. The next morning, YWW arrived outside of the court, there were many young male-female, holding on signboards written "HXY was slandered'' ''HXY is innocent, was smeared by rumours''. In her past-life, the slanders of HXY was so huge, it spread across the country, badly affected his reputation. Some of these, she still couldn't forget from her past-life. Today, the ZHao parents will file a sue on HXY.

Shortly after the news of the Zhao parents to file a lawsuit in court, JYR called CF and YWW. CF was wearing casual outfits as he greeted YWW, he came out from the crowds surrounding outside the court. JYR came over with eyes brimming with tears, "Those people who slandered HXY, the court hasn't started, and the evidence aren't even solid, so why are they justifying him as guilty? Even coming to court, shouldn't they first verify the evidence?" CF was burned with fury:"Those Zhao parents would do anything for money, and those reporters are even fanning with wicked rumors!"

Today, the Zhao couple came to the court to sue the current famous actor HXY, it is reported, the court will officially handle this case, Fenghua media will continue following the news...." A woman reporter dressed in formal was speaking in front of the recording camera, outside the court were bustling with noises. "Celebrities nowadays are really disgusting! Won't even let go off children!" "That HXY didnt simply change his home villa into amusement park, and doing charity everyday, but is actually doing these kinds of perverted thing, what a beast!" "Well, the Zhao couple and the little girl are so pitiful... pity had gotten attention of this beast, would leave big shadow on the girl's future!" "If the parents didn't disclose, who knows how many more would get such bad luck!"

"WTF! Those morons...." CF gnashed his teeth in anger: "The court hasn't convicted, and they dared slander my family's idol?" YWW"....." Are u sure HXY is your idol? This brat is too dramatic.... CF was about to run towards the reporters, wanting to argue, but YWW stopped him. "What are u doing? if you argue with them, they'll say it's HXY's fanboy who is running amok." CF finally calmed down, blankly nodded. JYR: "YWW is right. No matter what they say, we mustn't sway!"

Hearing what JYR said, the gossiping passerby looked at them with disdain, "Youngsters nowadays really cant differ right and wrong, still cant accept who's a beast, who's wrong!" "To actually like this kind of beast idol, to pursue till they becomes fools!" JYR hearing them, her eyes reddens, these people simply don't understand, what idols meant for them!

6. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm working on projects with working women and what they say about their male coworkers are unbearable. According to a Waman, one of the male workers said he is refusing to get the same salary with her (she said she is a harder worker than he is). His explanation "because she has a husband" what, why, how I'm still lost and I saw all this progress in the wrong time exploded to the authors.

7. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    WHATTTTTT OH......... I should not have read this! I should not have read this...... Now i've exploded with anger.........

8. Fieyy-Qa

Fieyy-Qa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also furious about this, but I think it's a pretty common mindset in most Asian countries. Even in Malaysia thoughts like 'Men dominates women. Women are weak and don't need high position, just listen to men' is very common. Very very very SAD to see this is still happening in this modern era..

dynra likes this.
  9. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm way more disturbed that the author is promoting the idea that a popular actor was falsely accused of being a pedophile when its already so hard for people to come forward when they're abused and so many people defend the actor and attack the victim. It's very insidious.

It makes me question should I really be okay with reading a story where the ML rapes the MC.

10. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm suddenly grateful to be surrounded by mostly open-minded people in my environment. I never knew that kind of situation (suggest of different salaries based on such unreasonable reason) but now that someone mentioned it somehow I realized it's possible to happen. I think in my country (Indonesia) we have a lot of women with high position and kind of have the 'badass' attitude which are very popular among the people, especially inspired youngster. Even in my workplace (I'm still a student but involved in several campus projects), most of my bosses are women. I, myself, am currently in charge of significance position with guy friends assisting because most of them were actually reluctant to hold the in-charge position. Too much inconvenience and responsibility I think.

ScholarlyAF, Maikh, ravenjaz and 6 others like this.
  11. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    There we go! Finally an inspirational and happy positive comment!
    CRIES BLOOD ・゜・(ノД`)

12. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I followed the news about that charges about some hollywood actor/director. The news has been dominating my web browser so it kind of hard not to notice and follow the development. The latest one was the said actor/director had hired private intelligence to spy on the actress and journalists to stop the news. Somehow it is a very similar situation with the one in the novel right now, but with the villain being the other way around.
    There, there.. it's okay. Women can be badass too. Although most c-novels are filled with scenes that treat women unjustly, the said women can also kick a lot of ass through their wits, small but dangerous schemes, or strength alone and some of the men were still oblivious until the end, or not fully anticipate what will hit them. Hard.:blob_grin:

13. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That took longer than I thought it would :facepalm:
    @alexfilia

well
    I check this spoiler thread every now and then
    I get lost and occupied trying to find a chapter (and I am sure new readers would probably get frustrated as well)

so here is a table of content of all the translated Chapters/Summaries in this thread
    Many Thanks To TRANSLATORS For Their Hard Work

New table of content (to follow the original chapters numbers!!)

https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3429728/

Please let me know if I made a mistake or missed a translation / link

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  14. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what the future have for us for them to say this is SYH biggest mistake

Lianna and Pristine Xia like this.
  15. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess would be a bunch of females trying to steal his YWW :aww: biggest mistake=creating more rivals for himself?

Lianna, Pristine Xia and Aeiru28 like this.
  16. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    the future...
    MC becomes so popular. Even if she is working behind the scene, she has many fans be it women or men. She then will be too busy to spend her time with SYH.....much to the regret of SYH if we thinking of how possessive he is....

Lianna, Pristine Xia and odanezz0_3 like this.
  17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    *cries* SYH convinced at handcuffs. How perverted you are, SYH?????

18. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for the hard work, @vsukio, @Miaka_Mei
    YWW became "reporter".. yeah yeah.
    Im curious: did she disguise herself as male or female reporter?

19. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    me too, me too. BTW Im also Indonesian and in Indonesia at the moment, hello to you , apa kabaaarrr