[Game of Idleness - Kingdom Royale, Game Thread #1]

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by A5G_Reaper, May 21, 2016.

1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    He was the knight. Wait a moment, I'll have everything revealed shortly.

2. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    wait you're the mage?

3. Little Dragon

Little Dragon I does what I likes and I likes what I do

Reading List:
    Link
    I was the King.

4. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh that's rough.

5. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, if @DCLXVI hadn't stabbed me early game I would have had a better chance of winning. That's why I had her killed.

DCLXVI likes this.
  6. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm stil, surprised the prince won. He probably has the hardest victory route

7. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
  8. DCLXVI

DCLXVI [not vi's]

Reading List:
    Link
    lol

too bad that the other two did not jump in on you when I did that

but it is cool, I like the outcome

9. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    You issued the murder before she stabbed you...

Little Dragon was King.
    a101011 was Prince.
    Anonymous012456 was The Double.
    Mister Scarecrow was Sorcerer.
    DRECK was Knight.
    DCLXVI was Revolutionary.

Day 1:
    Revolutionary killed Sorcerer.
    You followed @Mister Scarecrow on his way back to his room, doing your best to be as silent as possible.

Whether by intuition or simply coincidence, he turned his head around just as he reached his room. There was no avoiding his notice, yet he flashed a warm smile as your eyes met.

"@DCLXVI ," he said. "What a surprise. Was there anything you missed?"

You decided to play along and curtly nodded. You followed after into his room, making extra sure to close and lock the door. Still oblivious to your ill intent, the self-proclaimed sorcerer rummaged through a cabinet before taking out a bottle.

He offered you the drink, in which you agreed. He was in the midst of uncorking the cap when you pulled out the steel wire you hid in your pocket, and promptly coiled it around his neck.

He struggled to claw off the wire, yet the only thing he managed to do was tearing at his own neck. He managed to caught a glance at your visage, distraught over the betrayal portrayed on his face.

"You... why..?"

He was barely able to produce any voice, but you can easily make out the exact words. You didn't answer and instead tighten your pull, and soon the man stopped struggling and went limp.

You let the body fell with a dull thud. You collected your wire before leaving, not sparing a single glance back as you went your way.
    You briskly walked back toward your bedchamber, similarly guided by the eerie candles lighting your path. It wasn't until you reached for the door that you realized someone followed you on your way back, the very same person you just had a pleasant chat with.

"@DCLXVI ", you said, "What a surprise. Was there something you missed?"

She curtly nodded as she followed you in, you heard the door closed behind as you reached for the cabinet.

"Would you like some?" You asked, a bottle in hand.

"Sure." She replied.

You felt that she was rather cold, but didn't dwell on the thought as you worked on uncorking the bottle. It was at that moment a grey blur sped across your vision, your mind failed to even identify the thing intruding your personal space.

Only after it coiled around your neck, and began to lethally tighten that you recognize a thick metallic wire.

You struggled and clawed at the wire denying air from your lungs, yet your feeble strength only managed to open several scratch mark on your own neck. With great effort you managed to crank your head aside, catching a glimpse of your assailant.

"You... why..?" No word escaped your gaping lips, only some dying groan as you mouthed the question. Your vision rapidly blacken, your limbs started to lose strength whereas your assailant only increased the pressure.

Your lifeless body fell with a dull thud, which the assassin promptly left it without a second glance.

Day 2:
    King issued [Murder] on Revolutionary
    Revolutionary stabbed King
    Revolutionary killed Double
    You looked at the map layout of the mansion, two glowing dots of light and five red lines permeated the otherwise common-looking parchment.

In a spur of moment, you asked the entity for direction to @Anonymous012456 's room. You got way more than you expected, with map consisting the exact location of you and your target as well as the candle paths suddenly materializing on your hands.

You saw that your target was still in his meeting, so you quickly returned to your room to dress up for the ambush. Leather armor, cloth padding, as well as your trusted steel wire.

You decided the poorly lit ballroom as the ambush spot, giving plenty of room to maneuver around your target. You lied down in wait for several hours before finally hearing some footsteps.

@Anonymous012456 stopped a third into the room as he spotted you waiting for him. He tried to shout something just the same moment you charged him, and he stopped trying to talk and prepare for your attack.

He delivered a punch that would probably cave your chest in should it land. You sommersaulted in response, barely dodging it as it grazed the tip of your hair.

You used your outstreched palm to grab onto his shoulder mid-air, your wire inbetween, and gracefully leaped behind him. You immediately spin yourself, completely encircling his neck with your wire before lightly kicking the back of his knees.

The kick coupled with pulling the wire brought the man down. Your leg locked around his neck, pushing him away while at the same time pulling at the wire. The larger man attempt to struggle free, but his arms alone simply didn't have enough strength to disentangle the crippling lock contributed by your entire body.

His flailing brought his demise faster than your previous victim, you noted. His back was arched and he probably realized your identity at one point, but it wasn't a major problem - dead men tell no tales.

Checking the map, you quickly leave while being extra careful whenever your own candle line intersect with others.
    The chatroom was, to put it bluntly, awkward.

You didn't have much to say, and unfortunately your partner seemed to have other things occupying his kind that the discussion stalled rather quickly. The both of you sat in silence, listening to the music prepared by your host while waiting for the other party to speak up.

Eventually, the music ended and you took it as your cue to leave.

You passed a magnificent ballroom as you let the candles guide you back to your room, although you only felt trepidation due to the poor lighting. You unconsciously sped up, yet you suddenly stopped as you finally spot a figure clad in black blending almost perfectly at the center, the furthest possible location from the candles on the wall.

"Who's th-" you shouted, and was immediately cut short by the figure breaking into a sprint at your direction. Any doubt you had instantly washed away as you braced for a fight, the mysterious person clearly hostile.

You launched a straight punch at the center of the mass as the assailant rapidly approach, but it was dodged in the mostunexpected way as the assailant leapt,palm meeting your shoulder andsommersaulted to your back - your punch barely grazed what you perceived to be long hair.

You wanted to turn around, but something went taut around your neckwhile a light kick pushed the back of your knee.

You unceremoniously toppled down, your assailant tighten the pull on the steel wire coiling your neck while at the same time pushing their leg onto your shoulder.

You struggled, but even your robust physique was unable to make up for the simple abuse of human anatomy used to keep you helplessly strangled. You flailed your arms in hope to deal enough pain to loosen the hold, yet the assassin didn't even register your futile struggle.

Your limbs slowly lost strength, your head tilted upward as your lungs screamed for air. Your vision slowly darken, you finally recognized @DCLXVI coldly glare back at you...

Day 3
    Knight killed Revolutionary
    You followed @DCLXVI back to her room, before quietly leaving to yours.

You woke up early on the next day, and immediately went out only pausing to grab your blade. You backtracked your way, returning to the target's room in the same way you left it yesterday.

You confirmed that she's still doing her business inside, based from the occasional voice from inside. You patiently waited outside, until finally you heard the lock clicked.

You took a step back as the door started to swing outward. You took a stance and violently kicked it before it fully opened, the slight resistance marked that you've hit your mark. You slowly stepped around, entering after seeing @DCLXVI sprawled on the floor.

She roused herself, and you indifferently kicked her back down. You lazily draw the sword strapped behind your back, mentally imagining the best angle to decapitate the woman.

"@DCLXVI. By the King's order, you will be exterminated."

You raised one hand holding the sword, before sending it cleaving through even as she raised a hand in a feeble attempt to block you. The sword went through, and silence reigned for a moment before her hand, followed by her head, slowly fell down with a thud.

Finished with your goal, you turned around and left the corpse emptying its blood on the floor.
    The morning was unceremoniously similar to the previous one. You woke up fully refreshed, took a moment grooming yourself for the day, review your plan, before finally pushing the door open.

You barely took one step out when a titanic impact slammed the door back onto your unsuspecting self, throwing you back into your room.

The impact from the door and from hitting the ground knocked the wind out of you. You're very fit, but that didn't mean you're strong - just that brief exchange already incapacitated you, and seeing from his leisury stride, the man responsible very well know it.

@DRECK walked in, a large zweihänder strapped on his back. His expression was one of indifference as he kicked you back down, before equipping the weapon seemingly capable of chopping horses along with the rider. You grasp your chest in pain, fully aware that something just broke inside.

"@DCLXVI. By the King's order, you will be exterminated."

His sword was a dead giveaway from the very beginning, so he probably spoke just for formality's sake. He raised his sword with one hand and almost casually swing it diagonally.

You raised one hand in a feeble attempt to block the attack, but your mind already registered the futility even as the blade went through smoothly - before the blood, a brief pain, and your eventual loss of sight.

Stabfest begin here.

Blitz, Zone Q11 and DCLXVI like this.
  10. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Shhh.

DCLXVI likes this.
  11. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Favorite quote:

Guess I'll call @DCLXVI RNG from now on :)

Blitz, Zone Q11, Lao and 1 other person like this.
  12. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't remember the name.

13. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Funnily, she's dead because of RNG.

If either you or dreck have different role, it'll be very hard for murder to be issued on her or for it to be followed through.

14. DCLXVI

DCLXVI [not vi's]

Reading List:
    Link
    @DRECK, that was a bad move for a knight

you should only kill when the target is the prince

15. DCLXVI

DCLXVI [not vi's]

Reading List:
    Link
    call me vi

or 666 would do

16. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I like RNG.

17. DCLXVI

DCLXVI [not vi's]

Reading List:
    Link
    that would make me too random

...........am I? *self reflects*

Zone Q11 likes this.
  18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    *pat*
    It's okay, I like that random aspect of yours :)

19. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    I like 444 better, but was surprised that I won, I even told @Little Dragon my role possibility :p that should of been a giveaway kinda. Especially when I was dodgy

20. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    I made a mistake telling @DRECK I was the knight and from there it was over.