LCD Beseech The Devil

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Apr 29, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why did he dig a hole? Why not just go to the alchemy mountain and wait it out there? It would be both much safer and much more comfortable.

I wonder if this was caused by one of the tribes or if it was somehow related to his alchemy experiments.

2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the MC will rescue at least one person. I wonder if he'll also wipe out the Night Wings? If he has enough red pills, and they're all sleeping, he might be able to do something.

Also wondering why the "mysterious figure" arranged all this. There's no one in the area that seems important enough to want to wipe them out and I doubt anyone there would be strong enough to stop him from doing whatever he wanted in the region. Unless he was planning to stick around and rule or something, but that seems unlikely.

I'm betting that there's a significant downside of some sort to leveling up like that.

@Parth37955 can you link this to the series page?

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    My, it sure is convenient that the only one he knew was the hot chick and that she's also the only one that hasn't already died.

I wonder what would happen if he put a red pill into the tree.

Hiji likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    @Parth37955 Please link this to the series page. It might liven up the discussion by increasing its participants beyond 1 ;)

Romance is in the air, and worse: he's aware of it. Nothing good can come of this. One or both of their tribes will likely be attacked soon.

5. Alhana

Alhana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the Mountain Spirit Pill only works when used with an Enlightenment pill, or if he just supercharged it and made things unnecessarily difficult for himself?
    I wasn't asking to have this linked to the page, I was asking to have the page linked to this. Which, as far as I know, has to be done by an admin/mod.

7. Alhana

Alhana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok sorry for misunderstanding T_T

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Its cool, you were only trying to help.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll destroy that pillar while the Nightwings are out?

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if that guy was looking for the MC or for something else? I'm sure he wasn't after the MC originally, but given how many people noticed the MC's cultivation, its possible that he switch his target.

Also wondering if he can break the Nightwings' curse if he continues to cultivate like this. Having his own army would be pretty useful, though it seems unlikely given the way these stories normally run.

I'm surprised more people don't read this series. ISSTH is so popular that you'd think people would give it a chance.

11. Gunji Murgi

Gunji Murgi Overlord of all Things Feathered

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr it not like it's a bad series either - we have a cheat that doesn't give you a ridiculous method/weapon and a nice and unique cultivation levels.

Maybe they're waiting for more chapters to binge read later

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully that's it. I don't want the translator to get discouraged and drop it because they don't think anyone cares about the series.

13. Gunji Murgi

Reading List:
    Link
    Man that would suck. This Series has gone through, what, three translators in the first 20 chapters? Hopefully this piggy I s here to stay

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    When it said it was a fishy smell, I figured he was playing with himself, not his harem ;)

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully he Awakens before the other guy does, or his whole clan will likely be wiped out.

I wonder if he'll try to share this technique with his grandfather at some point? If so, his grandfather will almost certainly die.

16. Gunji Murgi

Reading List:
    Link
    Fat chance of that. It just doesn't seem right to me considering how most mc are in xianxia with regards to thier cultivation and techniques. Besides wasn't this a forbidden method? And I feel like the grandpa will die anyways, as a way for the mc to grow up and a possible (probable) revenge plot.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, honestly the death flags and the fact that he shared the pills are the main reasons that I thought he might break the tradition and try to share his good fortune with his loved one. I don't think its a forbidden technique though, just a lost one.

18. Gunji Murgi

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the fire men were cursed by the heavens for their cultivation method right?

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They were cursed for being part of the sect/clan/whatever rather than their cultivation method. If it was the cultivation method itself that was cursed, then he'd be turning into a Nightwing.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he would have been less likely to cause trouble for his tribe if he's simply killed the guy and disappeared the body. If he'd then sold the spear in the town while pretending to be a member of an enemy tribe who was pretending to be a rogue cultivator, then that would have been even better, though certainly more dangerous.