Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Quest Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a support.

Although I am a support, I am also a soloist...

...Mainly because I have no friends.

But uh, let's not sweat the little details.

I'd arrived at the city a few days ago, but since I was unable to find anyone looking for an employee (rather I was too chicken to go up and ask anybody) I'd been starving for days now. But finally, I found my salvation...

The Adventurer's guild!!

After pacing outside the guild for an hour (thus further wasting my energy) I finally mustered my courage to register at the front desk. Sneaking away to the board where the quests were posted, I quickly glanced and made up my mind.

Let's get the moonlight flowers, yep.

It's not because I was scared of fighting lizards or anything, no not at all. It's because I am a SUPPORT! These flowers must be used to make some sort of amazing potion that will help save the lives of some poor souls-- I just know it!!

Yeah, let's just go with that for my reason.

Seeing how popular the quest was though, I hurried out of town to find the required flower, but in the end just wandered for hours until it got dark....

What a useless waste of energy.

Thanks to the time being late though, I was able to see the faint glow of the moonlight flower, and thus got them fairly easily.

It was the going back that was hard.

"Huff huff huff... Here huff huff... Are the flowers..." *THUD*

Although I'd passed out a little bit in front of the receptionist (I almost died of embarrassment! >.>), I completed my first quest and bought myself a meal and a night at a decent inn. Patting a full stomach, I smiled in satisfaction.

I'd used up all my money already, but it was so worth it!!

...So I thought, until I became hungry again later and lamented I had no money for food. Shoulda slept in the stables. Damn it.

VOLX98 likes this.
  2. AurumGold

AurumGold [An Element]

Reading List:
    Link
    --- Gather 10x moonlight flower (E rank) maximum rewards 5 adventurer point <<< I shall accept this quest

Symbols:

* = Thoughts
    " [sentence] " = Speech

StoryMode! ---

*Finally an adventurer woo!! Time to choose a quest. Let's start with easy ones since I have no pet yet (monster tamed).*

After picking the gathering quest I went up to the nearest forest where I could find the the moonlight flowers. It is relatively hard to spot since they are hard to find during the day so I go to the outskirts of the forest and wait until sundown.

When the sun has set I walk into the forest to find the flowers, it became easy to find the glowing plants during the evening so I quickly found the 10 I needed after half an hour, but then I heard howling and roars in the distance and knew there was a fight. My curiosity made me slowly head towards the direction of the fight.

*What am I thinking... I trained how to fight but those sounds are too terrifying, ugh but my curiosity is gonna let me die*

After sneaking closer into the fight I find a giant Hind Bear fighting a pack of Dire Wolves, I fight is ending and the Hind Bear is dying but not without a cost, I see a number of wolves lying motionless on the floor.

After the fight the Dire Wolves left (clearly not sensing me, weird, must be too tired) and I approach the battlefield for some sweet loot. Then I notice a whimpering sound to my left, it's a direwolf, it's injured and seems to have been left for dead by its pack, it's quite young too since it's still pretty small. I decided to tame it!

*Oh yeah I forgot to mention I have a weird ability that gives me more chances in taming a beast*.

I return to the guild to hand in my quest to the guild (and sell the loot) and then ran home to where I left the adolesent wolf and started healing it. Today I tamed a Direwolf wooo!

3. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    how to play what game is this?

4. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    how to play what game is this?

5. Sephi

Sephi Oh ho

Reading List:
    Link
    *walks in the adventurer guild* 三┏ ( ˘ω˘ )┛
    *takes
    ˘\_( õ ‹3 ó)_/˘

*walks out the adventurer guild*└(>ω<。)┐-=≡

*finds a pack of Wandering Lizzards* ( ง ᵒ̌皿ᵒ̌)ง⁼³₌₃ *Wandering Lizzard killed* ( ง ᵒ̌皿ᵒ̌)ง⁼³₌₃ *Wandering Lizzard killed* ( ง ᵒ̌皿ᵒ̌)ง⁼³₌₃*Wandering Lizzard killed* ( ง ᵒ̌皿ᵒ̌)ง⁼³₌₃*Wandering Lizzard killed* ( ง ᵒ̌皿ᵒ̌)ง⁼³₌₃*Wandering Lizzard killed*

"Sephi dun need my weapon against you weaklings!!"

⁽⁽(੭ꐦ •̀Д•́ )੭*⁾⁾ ᑦᵒᔿᵉ ᵒᐢᵎᵎ ᕙ( ︡’︡益’︠)ง "Awesome Sephi Punch!!"

‾͟͟͞(((ꎤ ✧曲✧)̂—̳͟͞͞o *Dozen Wandering Lizzards gets rekted*

*walks in to the adventurer guild* ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ *walks to the receptionist* ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ "done~"

Pyoo, Napknight, wraith and 5 others like this.
  6. Cryotic

Cryotic Nora's Psychic◈Nora's Silly Wife◈春雷◈暗いよ

Reading List:
    Link
    Most legit adventure Ive read...
    *thumbs up*

iampsyx, VOLX98, Ldyrdy and 1 other person like this.
  7. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    *lookin at da quest board*...aa-- imma need a map to do my snipe--

VOLX98 likes this.
  8. SinCity

SinCity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "This is it, this time I will not fail"
    That's the only thing I can do to convince myself.
    ~~~​
    "Summon Fammiliar <Fire Spirit>"
    When the youth said the incantation, a fire pillar with a diametre of 1m and 1.5m tall appeared in front of him. From it came out a ball of flame with the size of watermellon.
    "Let's go"
    Said the youth to his fammiliar.
    "There they are. Fiss fire a fireball to the lizzard on the right, I'll take care of the rest"
    Said the youth while running straight to the bunch of Wandering Lizzards.
    When he's 3m away from the 2 Wandering Lizzards the fireball shot out by Fiss reached it's destination.
    *boom*
    A wave of hot air hit the youth, but he didn't stop because the 2 lizzards in front of him finnaly moved from their prey that they're eating.
    "Haaaaa"
    While shouting to boost his fighting spirit, he leaped 2m away just in front of the lizzard's head and swing his katana towards it's head.
    *swish*
    With some ressiatance the head drew an arc in the air.
    "Haaaaa"
    When the youth landed with both of his foot, he continued with a roll to dodge the incoming tail from the remaining lizzard.
    *swoosh*
    With a sound, the tail missed it's mark by 10cm. When he landed, the youth turn back facing the tail and with all of the power he could he swing the katana.
    *swish*
    The tail fell helplessly on the ground while the lizzard tried to run away from him. Without thinking the youth threw his katana, hitting the left hind leg of the lizzard, pinning it to the ground.
    "Fiss, fireball to the head"
    Not wanting to take any chances, he ordered his fammiliar to kill the monster.
    *boom*
    "This katana really worth all my savings"
    With that, the pair of youth and <Fire Spirit> continues their hunt untill the sun was about to set before they finished the quest.

VOLX98 and Ldyrdy like this.
  9. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope "the Support"
    @Nope34 was drinking beer in a tavern, called the Giant Brawl Tavern, in the South-East District of Riegenberg Town. On his table lay a magical Book, which emitted strange traces of Mana, while a long staff faintly glowing with rainbow colours lay at his chair.

Looking around, Nope was thinking about his cultivation and ways to thoroughly destroy monsters. He can enchant weapons and add special effects to them, bind enemy movement, blind them, as well as even make a sure kill magic.
    But for this ultimate spell he needs a lot of time to active it and it costs a lot of mp and has only little little chances to succeed.
    *Glurp Glurp*, he drank a big amount of beer in an astonishing way.

Suddenly he remembered pandas. Cute, black and white pandas, lying around doing nothing, but eating bamboo sprouts and scratching their bottoms on bamboo trees the entire day, whilst sunbathing! "Ahhh,... panda.... are so cute... I love them and wished I had one, hahahah!", Nope exclaimed. ( @Fuwafuwakid )

While he was enjoying himself, the bar keeper talked about quests to some adventureres. Those quests had good bountys and sounded like huge fun. Then Nope yelled: "NEED A PARTY ASAP!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in front ot the Dark Wanderer Inn

The Tamer @pukupyoo seemed quite uninterested, as she humphed and ignored Volx, who was saddened by the harsh denial and reality. Even her pet disapproved of Volx, by looking in the other direction, as if Volx was air and not there.

He walked away like a sad dog, his tail low, into the Dark Wanderer Inn. He went to sleep this night partially melancholic due to the girl pyoo's way of handling him and partially excited, hopfully looking forward to see, if anybody registered for his party.

The next day, after sad occasions of the yesterday were forgotten, the Shadow Volx disappeard like thin air from the Dark Wanderer Inn, when it was still dark and everybody was sleeping.

Arriving in yesterdays tavern, glancing upon his own note, he looked quite surprised.

Two adventurers had applied for the party. Volx extremely happy sat down in the corner of the tavern under the sinister shadows. He thought for a while, how he could find those two adventurers now....

As he couldn't come up with an answer, he did what he always did, if he wanted to cultivate, he became one with the shadows, entirely emerging with the darkness and became invisible to everyone's eyes and closed his eyes, too.. *Inhale... exhale... breath.... "heeeewww~"* *repeat*
    To be continued....

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  10. Orphellia

Orphellia Origin Of Unknowns | Creation's Teacher & Mother

Reading List:
    Link
    umm,you forgot to cut off their tails which are the proof of subjugation

11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hee~
    Mumu it's hard to earn money with almost none flashy skill also that damn old pervert Master is stingy! While other have join when reach certain skill why I must go to suspicious Guild for earn money to live :cry:
    Let see what so called Quest available there should be easy to and no life threatening one

--- Gather 10x moonlight flower (E rank) maximum rewards 5 adventurer point
    --- Slay 20x Wandering Lizzard (E rank) maximum rewards 5 adventurer point
    --- Bring me 1 Ice Crystal (E rank) maximum rewards 10 adventurer point

I will take Moonlight Flower muehehe it's only gather some flowers what so hard about it beside it's used for as basic ingredient on cheap potion, not to mention I can sell some for dummy flashy looking noble ladies :giggle:
    Moonlight Flower is just outside the city wall why there such Request anyway? I bet it's from lazy noble like that oldman Master. Nah not really care as long as it's easy and no danger. I just need go outside city and return muahahaha.
    ------------------ two hours later----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WTH! why all that flowers gone it's some rabbits eat all off it?
    After endlessly circle around for two hours I still got none!
    Che so that's why it put on that suspicious place. (;¬_¬ ) to forest then I hope not meet any weird creature since that oldman give nothing as weapon! Totally stingy! What age do you think now to fight use bare hand! Do you think I'm some kind of superhuman or something! You damn @#%@^@$!^
    Opps just waste my time~ Let see forest on north should have it.
    Let see slimes slime slime slime and more slime hohoho I just need to kick it and they are gone! Easy peasy slip and slippery~ fyu fyu the only bad side is they are slimy and yikes~
    :cautious: Hmm what it rewards again? Some point? o_O Maybe it's code for money?
    Oh well I just need bring 10 flowers and it's done~ Long live easy life!
    See I just arrive at forest border and it's already plenty of it~
    I'm rich! muahahaha!........
    or not I don't bring any bag........ I will bring it later maybe this one can take multiple times?
    The Quest need 10 right? Then I will bring another 10 to sell it at Florist for lunch pocket.
    hmm it's easy job, just waste to much time! I better comeback before lunch time or....... 19651.png
    Better run now! I can get back under 1 hours!
    -------------loading----------
    I know it! That place it suspicious!
    What that point for?
    Rank Up? Like hell I would care about such thing!
    I want money not point! I quit!
    ............... I can't pervert oldman Master say if I want to become his apprentice I must join that weird Guild
    :cry: rank up within 6 month? with His hell training?
    dear good please help me!
    20501.png
    result:
    --- Gather 10x moonlight flower (E rank) maximum rewards 5 adventurer point-- x1 done
    --- join weird guild (can't quit atm)
    --- beaten and scolded by pervert oldman Master

will take another tomorror~:p~

Ldyrdy likes this.
  12. SlashCrit

SlashCrit 『Young King of ♥』『Lawyer/Bartender』

Reading List:
    Link
    Reaching the guild, I saw the poor guild master @Ldyrdy buried in paperwork.

It seems he still has not found even one employee.

I thought to myself, as I placed the fangs of the lizzards, the proof of completion, inside a box that had 'Proof of Completion' box.

Strange things, these humans think of.

As I took a passing glance towards the other races, but mostly humans gathering inside the guild as time passed by, while feeling pity for the lone guildmaster in my ice cold heart, I decide to wait for a harder quest to arrive before I move, so I sat at an empty table near the guild's waiting lounge.

It would be nice if there was something to keep me occupied.

Is what I thought.

Shrugging my shoulders, I continue waiting for any updates in silence.

That I would open the 'Eternal Paradise' Cafe and Bar, was a story for the distant future...

VOLX98 likes this.
  13. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    @SlashCrit-san though it is only part-time I am still an employee of the guild you know

14. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ice crystals, hmm? Troublesome stuff, but should be doable.

Taking a copy of the request sheet, I went out of the guild and set off to the nearest teleportation platform. Ice crystals originated from frost atronach - the heart, to be exact -, which can be found right at the center of any atronach. Larger atronach, the larger the crystal. That being said, those literal living chunk of ice cube didn't really take it kindly to people wanting their heart, and so they'd return any attempt to un-heart them in kind. And boy, they hit really really hard.

Thankfully maneuverability wasn't their forte, although if you ran in a straight line they'll catch up rather quickly. Size did matter in movement speed after all, and they're huge. Some even said that an ancient frost atronach could had the size of an iceberg.

While daydreaming, I've reached one of the northern city. Quite a lot of people here, but the desolate tundra was wide enough to make up for that. All hail teleportation, I suppose - God knows how long it would take to travel here normally.

I stepped on two of my buzz-saws and floated away into the distance. The concentration of adventurers unfortunately drove off almost everything sensible nearby, and killed the rest, so it'd take quite some time to even find anything. Good thing that I don't need to walk.

I didn't really know how long it took since grey cloud covered the whole sky, but it's a bit darker than when I set off that I found one of the atronach. The thing was huge and blocky, with four short (compared to the rest of its body) stumps as leg and a pair of longer stumps as arm. It was just staying there chilling - make sense since it didn't need to eat -, barely distinguishable from ordinary large rocks from a distance. Towering at four meters tall, I can perfectly see why did standard E-rank avoid these guys - would take forever taking it down, then they'll need to cut it open in this freezing environment.

With a thought, eleven metallic buzz-saws loosely strapped behind my back was unbound and floated off. I didn't really carried it since the collective saws weight more than myself, instead I channelled a bit mana to keep them barely floating there. Now however, they flew and started rotating in silence. Telekinesis sure was convenient.

With a thought, the saws picked up speed and assaulted the atronach's limbs. Three bit on the base of each shoulders, whereas the rest spread on its leg. Like an angry troll the atronach rose, heavy grunts echoed even though it didn't have any vocal chords. It charged even as I pulled back the now-still saws, rotated them again, and slammed them into the previous cut with pinpoint precision. It slowly chewed on the limbs thicker than my waist, although it wasn't as fast as I liked.

I haphazardly avoided the shard of ice it flung my way, while keep maneuvering the saws below my soles. Wouldn't be hard to imagine how many times I would've died if I didn't have this method of movement. The furious atronach was getting desperate, but little it could to to avoid getting slowly chopped off. I can control my saw to flung sideways whenever it try to swat one out of the air, rendering the impact ineffective. It did managed to slam a pair down on the ground though - that pulverized the thing, leaving a dent that I doubt the blacksmith can fix. I'll collect them again later.

The first one to gave in was one of the leg. It buckled under its own weight after I sawed around three quarter through it, toppling the large construct and to my luck, broke off one of the arms as it fell. My remaining buzz-saws rained upon the downed atronach like a swarm of carrions, the other arms fell off soon after. Funny enough, it wasn't able to stand back up after that. Cutting the remaining legs just to make sure, I then started the arduous job of sawing the darned thing in half. This would take a while...

Six hours later, most which spent cutting off as much excess ice off the crystal without risking to damage it, I arrived at the teleportation platform. I dropped by at the blacksmith in which I gained a lecture that I went through buzz-saws faster than the entire lumberjack union, before finally arriving at the guild. Placing the chunk of ice on the receptionist table, I pulled by cloak a bit closer to my body. It was cold.

"One ice crystals, fresh from the north. You'll need to melt the surrounding ice first though." I hope the receptionist do it quickly. I want a pot of hot soup, and a bath sounds nice too.

Ldyrdy likes this.
  15. NovelsJapan

NovelsJapan |||Master of T-shirts|||「死にたい」「助けて」

Reading List:
    Link
    I am Zet, a newbie fire magician, I just started my legendary quest to become S ranked Adventurer but first I need to sign my self up and take one or maybe 2 quest.

However I have a secret I am not allowed to say....I am from Earth... I know many of you doesn't know such a place.

it is otherworld.

oh well lets begin our journey..

I entered the Adventurer's guild's building which in turn cause several adventurer's to take a glance at me.

but seeing how I am not so well equiped and looked slightly noobish they paid no further heed.

I feel lost at first so I went up the counter,

(I was quite excited to see some beauty)

however, what came out was a large built man with a blond hair who looked as if he went to countless adventures came out...

I fainted seeing the most scariest face I've ever seen

Few days later.....

I woke up in middle of a unknown forest, my hand had some sort of paper gripped to it.
    --Gather 10x moonlight flower (E rank) maximum rewards 5 adventurer point --

ps. You fainted in the guild so we brought you to the Moonlight forest, so that you can become a great adventurer.
    p.p.s If you fail don't ever come back

sincerely David :kiss:

I felt like crying at my own misery.

I looked around to search for a flower which had a crescent symbol in the middle with white petals surrounding it.

I looked for it for 6 hours

Finally, I found it and was about to go pick it up but, goblin came out of nowhere and attacked me,

I died

I reincarnated inside the church,

to my luck I still held Moonlight flower in my hand so I went straight to the guild and accepted the reward

16. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    you haven't register as an adventurer.. kek..

VOLX98 and wraith like this.
  17. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    @A5G_Reaper-chan, okay your quest had indeed been finished so you've got a total of 10 adventure points now~

18. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ldyrdy-kun!

19. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    the point will be hand out tomorrow tho.. after all adventurer turn in their quest / we can consider it after day 1 ends..
    heyaaaa~

20. SlashCrit

SlashCrit 『Young King of ♥』『Lawyer/Bartender』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hou, it seems a strange person with a mask had interrupted my idle thoughts for a moment.

Arguing that she was indeed an employee, although part time, made no sense to me.

I did not care about the problem of guild employees that much.

The pity I feel for the guildmaster is only that lukewarm.

But this strange person who hasn't even shown any result of working in the guild before was puffing out her non-existent chest.

Now then, what should I do...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.