Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. Very interesting. He's converted the Poison element back into the purer nature element... I guess that is easier for humans to use. Lacking poison immunity they would probably have to be extremely careful not to harm themselves with the special element. He also doesn't recognize the Darkness element, I heard it was taboo for humans. I wonder why... All the elements should be equal, no?

Hahahahahaha!!!! Diseased? You call the heads of lesser divines diseased? Oh how amusing my family would have found that. Even humans realize gods are all sick in the head (lol).

Well, I guess belief in ones own invulnerability and supremacy is a type of disease, if not exactly the type he's thinking of. But still... This is too much fun! I wonder what will happen next?...

2. kyuukestu

kyuukestu 『Q』『Vampyre Imperatrix』

Reading List:
    Link
    *hands over 10 vials of posion*
    *reaches into adventures pack*
    *pulls out two oddly colored flowers*

"I dont know what type of flowers these are since my plant manipulations isnt at a high enough lvl but, they're should be quite rare ~"
    "I think these are worth a bit more than hobgoblin heads but as you are clearly a very suspicious looking person, im confident you have various precious things on you ~"

*places the flowers onto the table*
    interested ~?

3. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    *Takes a poison vial and drinks it down*
    *licks lips.* "Tasty. It will be a good spice." I say, taking a look at the flowers.
    These flowers are iridescent lilies... Why is he calling them rare? They grow all over the place, so long as some sort of mystic being has perished there before...

Oh right. Most humans don't tend to live in lairs which claimed the lives of countless gods, much less mystic beings. Hmm... I don't know Prices or bartering very well, but I was given ten vials for looking at them... Maybe if I give him twenty more he will give me more seasoning.
    blinks out of existence for a microsecond before placing twenty of the same oddly colored flower on the table.*
    Stares at @kyuukestu.

4. Cryotic

Cryotic Nora's Psychic◈Nora's Silly Wife◈春雷◈暗いよ

Reading List:
    Link
    No

5. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  6. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    The masks i make transforms the user to whatever creature it was made from. If you want red imp permanent...i need an alive good to perfect condition red imp. As for berserker...the red imp must be a berserker class imp. I can put regeneration attribute but i would need troll blood. Get me those things plus unicorn blood and horn and i can make you one.

7. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aca1814ina

Well, the day passed rather quickly and before I knew it night had fell. I felt my stomach churn in the same way of death row prisoners on the way to the gallows, but it was kind of too late to leave. I felt that someone's watching me the entire day without actually finding the culprit, but that's only a testament that I had no chance of reneging and leave. How convenient.

I've switched my usual brown coat with the gaudy purple one complete with a matching hat, which I had it enchanted back at the capital. My buzz-saws were arranged into a larger platform beneath my feet as I flew toward the near full moon. I also had the remaining fire crystals turned into makeshift bombs with some carefully inscribed runes, as well as all the other talismans for emergency usage.

All that considered, I still felt like someone who bring a stick to fight an ancient granite golem.

Several hundred meters off the ground, the view was breathtaking. The icy mountain far at north, the vast expanse of forest, the volcanic Mt. Vuldan, as well as the massive expanse of wheat on surrounding villages. I think I can see the sea from here. Now that I think of it, it's been quite some time since I did this kind of sightseeing.

I peeked down onto the town. Most of it already went dark, but the guild was shining just as bright as it was when the sun sets. I really wonder where was the other party, surely she wouldn't come late..?

I quickly jerked my head around, realizing how was my last thought a literal tempt of fate. With my luck, she's probably right behind me.

8. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean permanent use is that the mask will not broken how many i use it.

I say mask didn't i? Just mask. I just need mask with effect.

*drop 25 gold*

*drop griffin blood vial*

*drop high troll blood vial*

*droo hellvine stem cell*

*drop golden imp body*

*drop greater regeneration gem* *grin*

Can you make it?

9. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    Orz

10. kyuukestu

Reading List:
    Link
    *ducks and watches as it soars over my head hitting some random guy in the face*

*Stares blankly for 5 seconds*
    Well, she just drank one of my most lethal poisons and wants to use it as seasoning ..... she's either insane or completely immune
    *staring at the flowers my azure flash Azure*
    Interesting ~ i think ill have to interact more with this person in the future, More importantly i didn't even see when she moved, to think even my eyes were unable to follow, the humans around probably haven't even noticed that she moved, even i only saw a flicker ... though i would have dismissed it as me seeing things if it weren't for the apparance of more of these flowers

*I display my cat ears before flattening them in a gesture of slight submission*
    "well do you know their use?"

*stares*

11. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa ❤yarv's❤ [lunatique] {imouto the 3rd}

Reading List:
    Link
    < in a need of a master >

Automata cannot move without an order from their master, requesting anyone to pick up this stray kitten(automata)

12. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    These black hobgoblin heads that you gave me have darkness affinity? Hmm, oh i see. These heads are pure black but the 3 i got from guild quest are not as pure which makes them only normal affinity. As for rainbow being lesser divines? They're hobgoblins...they can be considered as the second evolution stage of goblins...how can they be gods? Also, though humans view darkness as taboo, nothing is taboo in my line of work.

13. Cryotic

Cryotic Nora's Psychic◈Nora's Silly Wife◈春雷◈暗いよ

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... Are you an adventurer?

14. kyuukestu

Reading List:
    Link
    As a cat i was easily distracted from my conversation by the automaton i had only just noticed

getting curious i poked it a few times injecting small amounts of magic to see its reaction

15. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa ❤yarv's❤ [lunatique] {imouto the 3rd}

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, are you going to pick me up?

16. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    Then i will be ye master

17. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    When the time came for my... Rendezvous, is it? It's not yet a tryst, and I'm not sure I've sunk so low as to use an ambush, so...
    What does it matter? I thought as I circled above the city on the twisting thermals. Silvery crystal wings extended out beside me, displaying how confident I was that no human would understand what they meant. And trapped in my hand was a small crystal containing a trapped nature spirit, who had become quite obedient after her favorite pet was threatened.

Beings immune to physical attacks are so annoying... Even after you beat them almost to death they refuse to believe you can strike them and are still in that state of stunned disbelief where they can't do anything. It's totally pointless. So few things remember how weak they truly are.

My thoughts were interrupted by a slight buzzing sound. The magic human whom I had been awaiting was rising from the city atop a set of serrated circular blades... Buzz-saws? What kind of weapon is that? I mean I know humans come up with all sorts of exotic and extravagant weapons to make up for their complete incompetence in combat but this is a whole different level of ridiculous. But still, I held my laughter and continued circling in the stratosphere.

She came to a stop less than a kilometer up. Whether she lacked the confidence to go higher or the ability I didn't know. But still, that makes my next course of action obvious. Folding my wings after initiating a dive, I curved my body slightly to aim right behind her on that hilarious conveyance. Assuming I calculated right, and I always do, I would land right behind her in about a minute and a half.

Falling from 20 kilometers up takes time, after all.

18. kyuukestu

Reading List:
    Link
    As it didnt show any interesting reactions i turned my attention back to the loli i was talking to before

Hmmm probably shouldn't ignore people who appear to be able to kill me.......

19. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    so you want a mask that does not transform you eh...hmm that will be harder. Nevertheless, i need an ALIVE RED imp, troll blood, wraith essence, and dragon tears. As for payment, unicorn blood and unicorn horns.

20. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh...*
    "Gamble. Swift switch."
    *exchange this fools with random glass*
    "10 gold for mana waste. And order a drink."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.