Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyuukestu

kyuukestu 『Q』『Vampyre Imperatrix』

Reading List:
    Link
    Noticing my conversation partner had suddenly disappeared i was quite stunned, though after taking into consideration her speed i decided it was quite normal

Well if she wants to chat again, she'll probably just find its not like i can run anyways~

2. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowledge... The most valuable of all commodities, and the most dangerous. I am absolutely unwilling to trade in that. It is only the lack of knowledge of these mortals that allows me to walk freely through this city. If that lack were to be corrected... To say it would be troublesome is not inaccurate.
    So I shake my head and push them forward. Hopefully I will receive the seasonings with just that.

humans have even forgotten what gods are... How sad indeed this is.
    "No, they're just diseased. A sickness of the mind and soul, yet with interesting effects on the body" is all I give in response to the curious maskmaker's questioning.

3. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont know if they are gods or not but the final result is still a cursed mask. Do you want one?

4. kyuukestu

Reading List:
    Link

Ugh my lack of ability to track her movements is quite unsettling, ill need to train again later
    She seems to like the taste of my poison.... oh well its not a loss to me

*taking the flowers i hand over the vials of poison completing our transaction*

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  5. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *point at golden imp*
    "That things is alive"
    *point at griffin blood*
    "I think griffin blood is superior than unicorn and here griffin horn. I don't want anything to do with those virgin."
    *points at greater troll blood*
    "Is this not enough?"
    "As for wraith essene. I have this satan stamp. Exchange it for everything in hell for free. And dragon tears change it with the god tears *drop shining vial* when satan going puberty."

6. BunnyPillow

BunnyPillow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    [... I'm not disappearing and reappearing. I'm having a conversation with you in the afternoon while poor @A5G_Reaper is getting a visit at twilight. I'm just running them both simultaneously.]end OOC

Thanks for the vials, trader. Are you sure you don't want a taste?

8. kyuukestu

Reading List:
    Link
    [Oh i see ...]

giving a stiff laugh i decline her offer

ugh though that poison cant kill me since im not human it does cause an immense amount of pain instead, i'd much rather not torture myself......

9. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you not want a red mask? Golden imp will get you a golden mask. As for unicorn blood and horns, i need it for immortality potion. Don't think griffin blood and horns produce an immortality effect. Dragon tears are needed to prevent you from transforming while retaining the abilities you want. God tears don't have that effect. Please follow my instructions. Mask making requires specific materials. Get me those items and i can make your mask.

10. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So here is the tavern. Hmm it's smellier than I thought, maybe I'll need to bring my own food for the next visits.
    Ah? Someone is mentioning my mistake of not cutting off the ear?! Come on beginner's mistake and their bloodied corpsed are smelly!
    Ah whatever, let's try changing my homemade potions for some food, but no alcohol, I don't want to dance naked again...
    Wow, the fiid it's tastier than I thought, let's try to get the recipe, maybe I can exchange it for my own personal cake recipe. Let's try asking "nicely" to the chef.

11. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    She wasn't immediately behind me as what I expected, but she did divebombed in less than two seconds later which had just as much shock value. The air screamed as she stopped from a momentum that would surely flatten even the strongest knight, buffeting me with wind strong enough to send me flying off the platform had I not counteract the force with my own telekinesis.

At such speed, if she noticed me the moment I started flying, how far high up was she to take so long reaching me? Truly inhuman. I wouldn't be surprised if she claimed to be a deity on a trip.

My eyes watery, I held back the sarcastic remark of politeness or personal space I had on the tip of my tongue. I'm really unused with holding my true thought, but I managed. I think she was thinking something insulting, her face didn't do a good job withholding her laughter. Still, I smiled a bit and offered a hand.

"I'm called Reachii. May I ask who you are, and what did you find fancy? I have hard time believing how a being your strength would notice me." I'd ask what instead of who, but I think that would come out as rude.

I didn't fail to notice the green crystal emitting copious amount of mana, as well as something that seems to struggling inside of it, but that was a question for another time.

12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "I...make too much, eh?"
    I said that as I sat on one of the seat near the edge of the tavern. I like my peace and quiet too, you know? I then looked at my pile of blade trap, explosives mine, and bombs. I guess I was too engrossed in making them and I miscalculated the amount I used in my last mission. Hmm...what to do? Storing them for too long will not do anything for the blade trap, but it might make the explosives mine and bomb...how do I say it? A little bit off than expected. So what? Sell it? I looked around and say with a bit loud voice than usual.
    "Uhm? Anyone want to buy them? Or trade with me?"
    I then noticed a familiar face. The maksmaker. @Zero300
    "Ah, you can have this. Might be useful in the future."
    I then gave the maskmaker one of everything.
    "Just tell me if you have any good story when using them."

13. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tch.

@Napknight you have those right?

Give me.

*give the needed material.*

There. Please work fast.

14. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Mostly displeasingly the human did not get blown off the platform by my descent... It's somehow annoying when things don't go exactly as you plan them to.

Then again things haven't gone exactly as I plan them to since the day I was born. I'm used to it by now. Yet still, to be childish in this way and call this insignificant insect an insignificant insect inside my mind where the insignificant insect would never send his insignificant in... Hehe
    I just can't anymore.

She addresses me while I'm trying not to giggle too much. Her name was apparently Reacchi... Reaper and Chi...
    Yet she has no bloodline of the Grim Reapers or even the Death collectors... Maybe a farmer's daughter? Yes, that sounds likely. Humans do use reapers in farming, right... Something to do with grain.
    That sounds about right.

Anyway, she does possess a sufficient amount of humility and self deprecation in her voice. That's an immediate turn off. Some say emotion doesn't matter after death, but I find that those filled with strong emotion tend to have the sweetest taste. Even with the sauce of magic, this bland base without strong emotion is worthless to me. I wonder... Which is better, Hope or Despair....

Even so, being polite is only natural. I lightly take the child's hand and reply
    "My name is Alliuna. Call me Aly. And the other is a secret~" with a slight smile.

15. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so far so good. Good thing I'm not starting to shiver again just yet. The shake was brief, I won't risk her accidentally - or not - ripped off my hand.

"Well then, what's the matter that brought us here?" I asked, my voice was definitely a bit higher pitched than usual. "You aren't planning to eat me, are you?" I added half-jokingly.

There was a brief period of silence and I immediately regret my latest statement. My contingency plan involved explosions, sealing, physically manifested entanglement, or simply freefalling but somehow I doubt it'll do much more than pissing her off. Still, I won't just letting myself getting killed.

16. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    After receiving the materials, I immediately activated my Maker's Domain. Within the domain, I restrained the red imp. His eyes stared at me in horror. Taking out my skinning knife, I carved off the imp's face. Annoyed by the shrieks of pain, I slit the imp's throat instantly killing it. Carefully, I laid the face on the table. Instead of drying and preserving like I usually do, I immediately washed the face with high troll blood thus imbuing greater regeneration. Using the satan stamp, I exchanged it for some wraith essence which is used to produce a berserk like effect on the user. After an hour, the process is almost done. Using dragon tears, I lathered the incomplete mask in order to prevent the mask from transforming the user but still retain the necessary abilities. Finally, its done. Appraising the item, I note it to be a B-rank magic item. No limit in number of uses. Greater regeneration and berserker effects. Strength and speed of user increases by triple. 12 hour cooldown. Satisfied with my work, I deactivated my domain.

"Here's your mask. Now although theres no limit to uses, however, theres a cooldown. If you take your mask off, the 12 hour cooldown starts."

"Next time you want to order a mask, send me a message through Conversation."

17. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    *wakes up and looks around confused* where is this? I remember talking to a riceball or something and then I ran....wait why do I smell ice cream?

18. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU!!! I am looking for a mask to mask the presence of a mask

19. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    ....the humans intuition is well honed. I only just decided I wasn't going to eat her, and here she goes making me want to eat her again.
    A bit lacking in common sense and prudence, obviously.

But for all that killing her or eating her now seems such a waste. There is potential to become strong, albiet exceptionally slowly, and the strong always are better pretty than the weak. She might even be able to wound me... How entertaining would that be! The only problem is that to reach that strength she would need nearly half a millennia of training, far too long for any normal human soul to endure...

On the other hand, I do currently have a sealed nature spirit... How well do humans deal with soul transfusion anyway? I wonder...

20. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, here...have a white hobgoblin mask (4 uses, 24 hour cooldown) with holy affinity and 2 violet hobgoblin masks (3 uses, 24 hour cooldown) with thunder affinity. They're all D-rank magic items that transforms user to respective hobgoblins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.