Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wear another mask then

2. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fufufufufufu....hajahahahahahahjaHAHAAHHAHHAHA! TSUTEKI! TSUBARASHI!!

now i can do quest with abaddon!

3. Napknight

Napknight 『Knight of Naps』『Never Ending Loop』

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS IS MADNESSS!!!!

I'm still doing quest
    Out at the moment :sleep:

4. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:PK
    Job/Occupation: Pirate(secondary job: apprentice alchemist)
    Weapon: Cutlass+flintlock
    Skills: Plunder

Items: Gunpowder Kegs x6
    Flintlock Pistols x4
    Cutlassx2
    Lowest Grade Storage belt x1
    Low Grade Canon x1
    Canon Shells x12
    Bullets x60
    (note: all weapons are custom made using alchemy, if you have Sulphur/salt petre then sell here)

I want a thief mask

5. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Uuh, Aly? Are you alright? You seems kind of strange." I broke the unbearable silence, probably sounded quite timid while doing so.

My eyes wandered off as I broke eye contact, examining the silver wings sprouting off her back. It shone under the moonlight, I had only noticed how beautiful Alliuna was now that I had a good look at her. The invisible pressure she emit was just that distracting.

The thing was, I cannot recognize that characteristic. It was leathery wings so she was probably a dragon of some kind, but I dont remember any with such color pallette. Make me wonder where exactly did she came from. Could it be a variant species? I felt kind of giddy in prospect of encountering a new species, but then cold reality washed me - she wouldn't kill me to keep me silenced now would she? I mean, she probably considered eating me for real earlier...

6. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Greetings, guild master!
    That is so unfortunate. I didn't know this rule. But it makes sense to me haha
    SO thanks for the reminder~
    and good work!

7. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like some of you are mistaken on what types of masks i make. Let me tell you of an infamous mask my master made using the face of a god...behold the Mask of Loki...last seen in the possession of a human. We Mask Makers use the faces of different beings to make masks for users. Upon wearing those masks, they transform to whatever beings the masks are made from. Of course we can make masks that doesn't transform the user but those are harder to make and more costly.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  8. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    I can make a mask that can give you stealth abilities but you need to provide the materials.

9. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Be safe brother!

Those beating i get from ladies will be nulled!!

Napknight likes this.
  10. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Yep, let's try it. What's the worst that happens, one human dies and I just have to clean up the mess. Plus the destruction of a minor nature spirit that hasn't even made it halfway to divinity yet... I see no downsides.

Once I make up my mind I act instantly. Reacchi doesn't even manage to move before the crystal is driven into her stomach, between the diaphragm and the liver. It shouldn't cause any major physical damage there, and the power of nature does result innaccelerated healing. Within seconds the flesh closes around the crystal and seals it into her body.

Now the fun begins. The blades start shaking as she starts screaming in pain. Right before they completely destabilize and fall out of the sky I grab all of them and return them to one of the hotel rooms. Twisting space seals the sounds... Mostly. And my own power takes the outpouring mana and starts it on a loop through her body and back to the crystal, destroying and rebuilding as it goes. I wonder what the end result will be as I leave and seal the room behind me. I should probably return tomorrow to check. Whether she survives or not is entirely up to her...

DCLXVI and A5G_Reaper like this.
  11. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    do u need a thief's body? what else?

12. Cryotic

Cryotic Nora's Psychic◈Nora's Silly Wife◈春雷◈暗いよ

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... I'll ask Guild Master first... Im a receptionist so I rarely go to the wild...

13. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thats a bummer. I don't do human faces. Here how bout this, first tell me what attributes you want when wearing the mask...and im assuming you don't want to transform?

14. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    Stealth+alchemy success , Metal attribute preferably no transformation

15. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, i need any stealth type creature, stronger the better, but it needs to be brought to me alive. Get me some automata blood for the metal attribute. I can't give you alchemy success but if you find some gold of extreme luck, I can increase you luck by double. Higher luck means higher success rate. Also dragon tears to prevent transformation. Are you able to get these items with your abilities?

16. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    Stealth creature : yes , automata blood : yes ( I think there was an automata in the guild *evil grin* ) gold: no

17. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Well good luck getting those items. Also tell me what stealth creature you use so I can determine the rank of the mask when its done.

18. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't even saw her moved, but the crystal in her hand vanished and a suspiciously similar sized gaping wound appeared in my stomach. I'm also sure that she wasn't licking her bloody hands two seconds ago. It stung for a very brief moment then I watched with horror as my own flesh closed in, not even a scar was left. As if all of those were simply illusion. But I could felt the foreign object pulsing inside my abdomen.

T-that bitch planted a weird mana crystal within me!

I wasn't able to put my thought into words when the pain struck. I once fell victim of a near point-blank misfire of an explosion spell, and I thought that there was nothing more painful than the removal of all those shrapnels.

Oh how much I wish that was true.

The crystal integrated itself with my flesh, forming something like a new organ as the foreign feeling subsides. That part felt like my flesh melting from the inside, and I suppose it wasn't all that far from what actually happened.

Then the mana started to leak. It coursed through the veins connected to this new crystal-organ at first, spreading through my entire body. Then it started to leak out from the vein, those near the skin burst out of my pores. If I had to describe, that was akin to a massive amount of spiked ball running through my veins, shearing as well as shooting the spikes out at all direction as they moved.

I heard a distant screaming, but then I realized it was my own. I didn't know how did I returned to my bed but I won't even question that. I writhed like a worm under a frying pan, yet the pain did not subsides. Instead, a foreign power snatched the leaking mana and forced it back into the new organ which then the lrocess repeated itself.

I screamed and screamed, for what felt like a hundred lifetimes. The pain prevented me from blacking out. It prevented me from doing anything, like taking my own life. I didn't even realized when it slowed and finally stopped, only abruptly waking up at some point on the next day - or at least, I assume it was the next day. Apparently the torture eased at some point allowing me to fall unconscious.

I looked around, the bed was so badly dishelved that someone might got the wrong idea what happened. It was also conpletely drenched in sweat, I'm not sure if it was humanely possible to produce that much. My buzz-saws were dumped all over the floor. Looking outside, it's at least high noon already. So much for coming early today.

Then suddenly, I realized something.

I. Am. Starving.

I still had enough decency to spray myself with water magic and changed my clothes. I didn't really paid attention to the utmost ease of performing an out-of-element spell from my affinity. My priority was getting a good food, punching Aly in the face, and find out what exactly she did to me. In that order.

Apparently it could be fulfilled rather quickly as I entered the tavern. I saw her observing the other adventurers there with bored expression, and before I know it all thirteen buzz-saws converged onto her with obvious intent to kill. I was pretty sure it wouldn't hurt her even if it hit, but it's the thought that mattered.

Oh well, messed the order of operation. I should've ordered some food first.

DCLXVI likes this.
  19. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    *Mimi's on the way home*
    *sees the large sign*
    Adventure Guild Tavern
    Hmm… tavern huh?!
    *peeks in*

*continues to head straight home*

20. Professor Charles Francis Xavier

Professor Charles Francis Xavier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see the late sign of the Adventures Guild Tavern whoever thought of that name must be extremely creative. My head still pounds on relentlessly and my body is coated in a thick odour of blood and what else. As I enter I feel a few eyes on me. Stop staring, stop staring, stop staring. I look up and walk abnormally as try to draw as little attention to my self.
    "Two... Black... Thunder... Dragons, and... A kids... Meal."
    I order what I want and ignore the looks the others give me. I am shy, so please leave me alone.
    I sit there by myself in the corner. Drinking in peace moodily, I want to wash my hands again, I don't like the staring and the loud noises.
    I try not stick out, with my blooded and dangerous looking self.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.