Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Napknight

Napknight 『Knight of Naps』『Never Ending Loop』

Reading List:
    Link
    *come's in see's @KYONIGIRI hugging a child

*shouts
    SHOTACON! PEDO PEDONIGIRI!!
    @RizYun you're disciple's a pedo!

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  2. KYONIGIRI

KYONIGIRI Dead Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck...so there exists someone cuter than me...

3. KYONIGIRI

KYONIGIRI Dead Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't deny anything...

4. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Villan's POV
    After that life and death mithril quest, I finally arrived at this place again. As I entered the tavern and take a seat I called the bartender, "Give me something good and that can make my stomach full today with a cup of beer,please."

5. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    piss off--
    say dat again wen ya wake up so i'll make ya as praktice target for my slingshot snipin--

Napknight likes this.
  6. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry :'( thought it needed any kind of "scouting skills" nor especially the "scouting" sorry

7. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    So she survived... I muse to myself as the Mage human enters the tavern in the morning. Most interesting.
    I cannot tell exactly what changes occurred, but it is noticeable that the mana within her body has increased significantly. It is as of yet unstable, fluctuating wildly in random patterns, but given time she can likely stabilize it and make it her own. I am surprised that she seems to have kept her mind intact though - I would have thought the spirit was stronger. Perhaps it lost the will to live... Curious.

How can I tell that, some might wonder? Well, in relatively sure the spirit knew enough about what I am that it would never think of attacking me head on. Subtlety and subversion are its preferred weapons, especially against races such as mine. On the other hand, that human doesn't know what she faces and so this sort of thing might seem somewhat logical to her... Even if it is nothing of the sort.

Now how should I respond? This is clearly a lethal attack, so I'm pretty sure no one would complain if I responded in kind, but it would be so boring to kill a test subject right after the test began. And just ignoring it might break her will to resist or something... That would cause problems as well. Defend? No, Same problem. Then the best option left is to avoid.

It's not like she can perceive my speed. Besides, I heard you can see the stars at noon if you fly high enough. I wonder how far that is...

DCLXVI likes this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    And she vanished. As expected. Since I'm alive I deduced that she had some reason to not kill me just yet - I suspect it's personal amusement -, which implied that I'm still not a threat even after the massive increase in mana. That was depressing in a way.

The surrounding was silent, that was surprising considering how loud these guys were but I suppose an odd dozen buzz-saws mutilating a particular set of table and chairs would do that to nearby witnesses. Well, human witness. I ignored them and willed the saws off the floor, leaving a series of long cut marking the floor where it got embedded.

"Sorry, I'll pay the reparation." I told the still agape aunty. Now that I think of it, the attack earlier would seemed very lethal should it hit anyone else in the room. Well, nobody was hurt though - my control was too good for such blunder.

"Also, give me a full-course meal. I'm starving."

9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard the man near me giving the order tot he bartender. His clothes and the feeling I got from him told me that he is somewhat of a fighter or a martial artist. Combined that with the gauntlet and his weapon, I think I'm not that far off.
    "I recommend the pumpkin cream soup."
    I said that as I walked near him.
    "It is filling and goes well with some beer. Mind I drink with you, my friend?"

10. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
    *Walks in after completing today quest - herb gathering*
    'Whoa!, there are so many people here... hmmm I wonder how many are a newbie like me!' I think.
    I went to a nearby empty table and order the 'today's special' meal and order some raw meat for my raven, Black.
    'hmmm I wonder does anyone wants a druid like me to be in their team for the orc invasion'

11. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching his appearance and his equipments, I pressumed he's some kind of tech soldier. After pondering abit, I answer ,"Pumpkin soup huh. I should try that with beer next time. Unfortunately, I already paid the bill and finished my meal.I'm off, we'll continue our talk if we met again in this place." Moving from my seat, I immediately departs to the inn.

12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked at the leaving fighter/martial artist. I was hoping to hear some information or anything that I can use in my next mission. But it seems that he is in a rather hurry. Not that I blame him or anything. Maybe his latest job is tiring or nerve wrecking. Who knows?
    Well, I guess since I don't really need to prepare anything else for tomorrow's job, I'm fine with spending my night in the tavern. I'm a light sleeper anyway so I don't really need that much sleep. I just hope that I can at least have a useful conversation here. Since the tavern is still packed at this hour, the chance is still a bit on the high side.
    "Bartender, another beer, please!"
    Another mug or two wouldn't hurt, right?

13. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp.. EMERGENCY!!!.. There will be an Alie- I-I mean there will be a Monster legion Coming according to @FanzZeta Who just Passed out on the floor, The Information Is Pretty Questionable And Unreliable Since the source is Asleep so...~

Let's Just forget About it~
    Anyway Anyone Want Some Ice Cream only for 10 C and I also Have a new Product I named it Exploding Candy This Taste So Good That You Will Litteraly Blo- I mean It will blow(NOT LITERALLY I'M NOT JOKING!) your Mind!

Anyway Line Up People
    Ice Cream -10 Coppers Only
    Exploding Candy - 50 Coppers (This is Has been proven to be safe By some Brave Adventurer = R.I.P)
    So buy Now!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  14. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, bored out of my mind here...hey, anyone want to create a thread strictly for stories of adventures you guys have done?

15. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Idea! But a bit troublesome..

16. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
    it will be hard to follow everything though o-o

17. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah with all the members that might take a lot of time and you will have to be updated Mostly Everyday

18. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    yea thats true...tho the reason i said this idea was because as a mask maker, i can help create masks if the customer brings the materials. but it would be nice for me if i read how they get those materials instead of just magically acquiring them out of thin air.

Napknight likes this.
  19. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah. the adventure like some legendary blacksmith on novel
    but can't find many of those these day's~

20. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    but yea, i got some masks in my inventory, just check out my guild card and see if your interested in trading for one. if you have questions about them, ask me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.