Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orphellia

Orphellia Origin Of Unknowns | Creation's Teacher & Mother

Reading List:
    Link
    I think your mother lied to you because it not that you can't use it but more like you just ddn't have the mana needed because you don't have any mana at all kid

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can't use magic, you can't learn the art of mask making cuz that requires high level magic

3. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    Shall I destroy your mask?
    *Smiles*

4. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    Well of to work for now

5. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I have to ask if you honestly believe you have any technology that can enhance my combat power?

That's exactly how it was sealed. No mana=no magic.

Not if I use runes. Plus magic isn't the only supernatural force in existence.

6. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Mask making magic is something my master invented. You don't have the knowledge so stop making stuff up. Stop adding things to my story like you own it or something

7. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    Noo I mean it literally if she sealed I could detech no matter what kind of skill she used, if she sealed it by putting it on some item Iwould see the connection of where that Item is

So you just don't mana, she just liednthat she sealed your mana to make you beleive that you cannot use magic because she sealed it

8. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Enchane? Oh, dear no. Please don't misunderstand. Technology will not make anyone stronger. It only make task easier. And also much more fun!

9. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah conveniencies dulls the skills you know

10. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    If mask making magic is well known then why is there no other mask makers? This isn't convenience...its sticking to a story for the sake of this game.

11. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Destroy it then no biggie

12. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting that you think that. My backstory involves killing a god with magic by accident, which results in the sealing. Plus I may or may not be able to work around the seal and use magic anyway.

Also interesting is your belief that you could detect the skill of a being so far above gods it doesn't even consider them something to be afraid of. Even if you are a demiurge that would be impossible.

Point taken. That was a bit too far. I actually just used a different form of enchanting called rune magic, which should not interefere with your setting. The mask part was entirely superfluous.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  13. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats ok...no harm done. If we had continued, i would have said that you were nothing but a small fry compared to my master's customers who are Dragon Paragons...a race far superior than urs and in my possession...i have a vial of pure Dragon Paragon essence that can probably unseal your inability for magic and raise your level by another fold

14. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming you have decided that you don't actually have that, otherwise I would have to remind you that dragon essence is extremely volatile and explodes on the slightest shift if it isn't in the hands of a pure blooded dragon...
    Which would be very bad as there isn't a Pureblooded dragon within a thousand miles of here.

15. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up sometime in the afternoon, a couple hours before sunset. The lethalergy had all but gone and instead, I felt another hunger attack.

My stomach was getting really unreasonable.

I idly marvelled my left arm, which looked even smoother than before it was burnt into what supposed to be an unrecovable wreck. I had feelings that it would happen, since I felt my mana gathering in the crystal and redistributed to the arm before I fell asleep. It was strangely similar to symptom of mana exhaustion, but my mana wasn't even halfway gone back then. Perhaps the crystal took food as sustenance? That's a bit too mundane.

I discarded my burnt clothes, taking a clean tunic and ankle-length skirt from the dresser. I put in mind to purchase new ones considering the amount destroyed in past few days, while proceeding to the tavern.

I didn't really paid attention to anyone, and myself was quite dishelvedly different than usual. I ordered my food, calculating how fast I'll burn my saving at this rate. Not like it'll change my eating habit, at worst I'll do some genocide run and drop everything at nearby merchant.

@Aca1814ina

16. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Goes to show how little you know.

17. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm toying with the guild receptionist who thinks she has power and the mask maker who is very attached to his master (Oedipus complex? But they're both male... Electra complex? Again both are male... Oedilectra complex? Sure, let's go with that) plus wondering when the nukeboy is going to figure out how to get more uranium...

I have no idea where uranium would be near here. Let's go with... 3 kilometers beneath the city. Better start digging @shad12ow!

You've already got your toy. Keep playing with it yourself until something interesting happens. I'm always watching. (Great, now I sound like @DCLXVI)

DCLXVI, SpearOfLies and A5G_Reaper like this.
  18. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... Well whatever container you've got it in seems to be mimicking the effects of a Dragon Pureblood. Just don't take it out carelessly... Or at all really. It's useless to me. Paragons are below Demiurges and Primordials, which makes them significantly inferior to Mother. Their essence is even weaker.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  19. Pleasantly-plump

Pleasantly-plump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ( News of a petition for a Bandit extermination quest drifts along the wind) With this news I can prove me worth to the higher-ups and get promoted. Bandit spy is not a bad title:LOL:

20. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    It took me fifteen minutes of spacing out before I realized Aly was quite literally at the center of my vision all the time. I pondered whether to try kill her again, but then I remembered how she just blinked out of existence. I did somewhat perceived that she simply moved extremely quickly, but I simply dont have the physical capability to react.

After letting out a heavy sigh, I picked my pitcher of lime juice and went to her table. I pretty much dropped myself, downing a mugfull of cold juice before I started the conversation.

"What did you do to me?"

...aaand she vanished. Well played, Aly. Well played.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.