Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    1 so far.

2. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd and 3rd are booked for assassinations.....what about the remaining 9?

LordOfPies likes this.
  3. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    The darkness is always filled with the unknown.There may be beings more stronger than you.There may be beings with more intelligence than you.There may be beings always watching you.

Right now that exact situation is happening.Right now a creature is concealing itself in darkness.Right now that creature is watching a defenseless mortal.Right now that defenseless mortal doesn't realize it's in danger.Right now the defenseless mortal doesn't realize how unfitting it truly is.

Clad in the darkness of shadows is myself.The defenseless mortal is currently the sleeping beast, his highness,The Orc King.

His puny sets of guards were all drunk on alcohol.His army all dispersed across the forest.Only his highness was in deep sleep at his chamber,the nearby cave.

Using 《Shadow Movement 》myself teleported to The Orc Kings sleeping figure.

--Assassinate the orc king (maximum adventurer points is 12)
    Quest detail: after the orc army is invading, we have found out that they are ordered to attack the humans under the united commands from the orc king. Assassinate the orc king to send the orc army into disarray.

Thinking this quest was perfect for myself's magic,myself headed out to meet The Orc King. Thinking his highness would be more majestic, myself prepared to fight even his army.But in front of me is a big, BIG muscular creature with olive green skin.Its eyes so sharp even when asleep, protruding long teeth,deep snores echoing in the cave,it's deep muttering albeit breathy yet gentle voice, the little soft baby-like hair covering its brows and head,and it's fetus sleeping position with bear-like toys in its arms.

Yes...The Orc King is currently mumbling cute gibberishes as it 's muscular body, -tightly holding the bear toy in its arm- that even Arnold Schwarzenegger would envy, shiver lightly from its dream.
    GAP MOE????!??!
    BABY KING???!?!!

With such thoughts on my mind,I found it slightly...just slightly...just slightly ok! - difficult to do this quest, but myself endured it and killed it.

Ldyrdy, LordOfPies and A5G_Reaper like this.
  4. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    make that 8

5. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Make sure to avoid the Warlords scattered throughout and the Emperors in their cave ;) if you're struggling with Kings those will wipe you instantly.

Also I'm waiting for someone to run into the Monarch and get wiped. Your choice who.

6. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    I have something better.....I just need to get myself to C rank and get the lvl 3 plunder skill *grins*

7. Napknight

Napknight 『Knight of Naps』『Never Ending Loop』

Reading List:
    Link
    welp.. I don't use ingot maybe * looks around
    *whispers
    *so where'd you get that it might make for some chocolate Ice Cream~

8. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    *whispers back* I got it while mining....someone said it might be ancient black dragon turd*

Napknight likes this.
  9. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank your luck that you are in the same base I'm heading towards to. On the bad side, you somehow attracts Orc Brothers (Orc Warlord+Orc King)which gave me a lot of troubles just to bust you out. *sighs*

Napknight likes this.
  10. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    D Rank Quest : Assasinate Orc King (Party members: @FanzZeta @shad12ow @KYONIGIRI and myself (At the moment), @LivingCorpse will be joining later as the rescued hostage).
    Prologue :
    @LivingCorpse POV
    Progress:
    @shad12ow POV
    I’ve got to say, this is my first time working in a party. And with a party that is composed of very…unique adventurers (look at onigiri). As my ma and pa always say, the world is a large and wide place. You never know what you will find out there. (Once again look at onigiri). Thankfully, they are all strong companions.
    As I kept standing on my large spider that is on top of a large cliff, I surveyed the whole area. The spyglass really helped me with that. I am currently working in mapping the whole camp from afar. I don’t know how onigiri will do the job in looking for the best entrance and also creating pitfalls. I don’t use magic. I am a man of science! And…because I don’t have magic talent.
    “Sigh…Focus, focus.”
    I shook my head and then focus on the whole encampment. The first impression when I look at the camp is that…it is so big. But somehow…they make it too obvious where the king is. With that gaudy and large looking tent. Yeah, you’ve got to be totally blind or an idiot to miss that. Or a blind idiot.
    Okay, so let me write that down. The shape is…the width…wow, that’s quite an area we have to cover. And the terrain…this will be just fine. What else do I need to look for? Guards? There are…5…9…10…a lot. A throng of them! Orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, boar, and also…lizardmen? Is that possible? Urgh…let’s revise the plan for now. Well, that’s left is for onigiri. (Will be continued to Fanz's POV).
    @FanzZeta POV
    I looked at my temporary party member.
    We will have different name calling.
    I will go with kyo, sha and FO.
    Our party member will have different role each person.
    Me as the distraction and general destruction. I will try to kill as much as monsters as i can and will not let even one passed me.
    Kyo as scout and crowd controler, she will go and prepare a few traps with Sha.
    She will plant a few seed and make them grow as barrier to isolate the monster.
    She has a magic that make the soil collapsed and create a make shift pitfall.
    Sha our tech dude will plant a few mines in the trap and or just threw a few along his way. I must say his bomb sure has impact.
    I already test it to an unlucky rabbit.
    I miss our party bomber now... @wraith where are you?
    Well to say the least... the rabbit will be remmembered as the prettiest fire flower. That rabbit is on fire~
    He got these amazing toys too that spat out blade, the thing can make a tree turn into tooth picks.... This man sure is talented with his machine.
    And the last is FO a monk. He use hand to hand combat battle with me. The differences is he better on one on one, in the other i works better at one on many. He will be our main character today. We will send him to infiltrate the enemy commander camp to kill it.
    We will make a cover for him so he can duel the boss without distraction.
    I give an okay gesture to kyo an sha to do their part.
    And i kept watch for my signal. (To be continued at Onigiri's POV)
    @KYONIGIRI POV
    Lalalala~ I'm working with Master! Can't be happier! I fly around the orc camp and spot it...the King's tent! Since I'm extremely small, I fly inside and what I see shocks me. The captured adventurer...drinking tea calmly! While the Orc King isn't looking I plop myself onto her plate of food and disguise myself as a riceball. She looks at me shocked, but I tell her I'm with the Guild and we are here to rescue her. She makes a weird face and glances to the side, where the king is at and whispers to me, "Who else is with you?" Now, I don't trust this girl, so I tell her only about the existence of that Tech guy...just because he had been giving me looks before. I'm such a sinful woman! My body belongs only to Master of course! Anyway, I leave her in safe area.
    I buzz around the area and an idea comes to mind. I'll isolate the King in this tent! I scatter my seeds around the tent and cast my magic on them. With all the other forestry around, they probably wouldn't notice the additional trees until it is too late. I then carefully erode only the soil underneath the grass, leaving a layer that was thick enough for humans to walk on, but wouldn't support orcs and other beasts. I had changed up my plans...the holes would be my first barrier and the trees my second. This would hold until the pitfalls filled up, but that should leave enough time for Master to kill the orc.
    Now...I should create an escape route and meet up with the party. (Next POV will be Shadow's POV).
    @shad12ow POV
    After listening to onigiri’s report in the temporary tent that is our HQ, I looked at my teammate and they all gave me the ‘go’ sign. I nodded and rode my spider quickly. With the added suspension and also sturdier legs, the ride is very pleasant and very quick.
    In a matter of seconds, I arrived at the vicinity of the camp. I then quickly threw the ready-to-deploy spiders while circling the camp using my spider and counting inside my mind. They will go when my count reached 0.
    After finished deploying a variety of them, I wait in one of the side.
    “...6...5...4...3...2...1...0!”
    *BOOOMMM*
    Sound of explosion filled the air combined with the sound of agonizing cry of pain from various places. I then pulled out my loaded crossbow and then released my exploding bolt at the air. With my calculated trajectory and wind speed, they will bombard the place just fine.
    *BOOOMMM*
    Okay, that’s enough of the explosive. It is time for the remaining saw spider. I then threw them into the camp and I immediately hear the buzz accompanied by a myriad scream.
    “Ah, music to my ears!”
    I then put one explosive blow into my crossbow and aimed it at the sky. The bolt is then launched and then it exploded into the air, signaling for my comrades to storm in.
    I could hear fighting near me. I guess that is my cue to get into the fray too. I then pulled out the saw spiders from my box and then threw it onto the front line and then rushed with them straight into the main area.
    The moment I got there, I heard a mighty roar, which I assumed is the orc king. I also saw a lot of monsters started to ran toward the largest camp.
    "Oh no you don't!"
    I quickly threw the bombs on to their direction while avoiding the main tent.
    *BOOOMMM*
    The firework event is in its peak, eh? E-Eh!? I miss some of them!? No way!!!
    "...Oh?"
    The ones I missed didn't managed to get even close to the tent. The reason? Well...they all fell into the earth courtesy of onigiri's pitfall. Hmm, can I help them? Oh, I can!
    "Here you go!!"
    I pour down at least a dozen bomb into them and also threw the saw spider into the holes. Once again, an orchestra of agonizing scream filled the air with a bit of explosion. Perfect!
    "GUAHHH!!!"
    Suddenly something pushed me off my spider. I rolled on the ground and managed to avoid being injured too much. I still felt that my back is in pain. I then looked at the direction of the sudden attack.
    "A m-m-mage!?"
    It is a lizardman mage and also an orc mage. This is bad. I never saw any of them! This mission has become much more dangerous than I thought. I then threw some spiders at them. But unfortunately, they predicted that and they immediately struck it with lightning bolt. No wonder I felt something burnt! My clothes probably burnt now! Ugh!
    I racked my brain or what to do next. Before I could do that, they attacked me again. I rolled to the side and then threw another batch of spider to them. They exploded them again. In desperation, I quickly aimed my crossbow at them. But suddenly I had the plan.
    Once again, they launched another bolt of lightning at me. I rolled away again and once again I quickly threw a spider at them. But what they didn't know is that I also put down several buzz spiders onto the ground. While they were busy with exploding my thrown weapon, they didn't realized that the spider has reached their feet and started to carve them up. And carve them up they did! Due to the numerous cut and wound, I guess the pain is very unbearable to the extent that they foamed up. Seconds after that, the two mages plopped down with blood spewing all over their body.
    "Ugh...this is harsh."
    I looked around and then noticed that a few monsters came to help the encampment. I just smiled at them.
    "3...2...1...0!"
    *BOOOMMM*
    The group of monsters stopped and pieces of bodies flew all over the place. The mine has works wonderfully. And then the antlion trap too. It is good that the others told me to place them in case they have any troop outside of the camp.
    Now all I have to do is to wait for the others to finish the orc king while I cleaned up the rest of the area. Oh! And also to check on the footage! Hehehe...
    Transition :
    (During the explosions, the mahou shoujo @LivingCorpse awakes).
    Next POVs will occurs at the same time as Shadow The Tinker signaling 'go' to the party members. We will start with Fanz's POV first).
    @FanzZeta POV
    *BOOOMMM*

*grin*

That is my signal!

"Rage, Taunt, Agro stack... activated! <<ALL IN!!>>"

All in.

A skill do or dying of mine. Usually i use it at critical time, but i can't be picky here as the monsters that needs to be crushed are too much.

I will not into detail on what is the type of monster that can be found here.

What more imoortant is to kill everything on my sight!

As the sound if the bomb is heard i start dashing into the monster crowd and start cracking monster head.

*Cracks!*

A group of giblin is rushing at me with brandished sword but suddenly the ground under them collapsed then followed by a large explosion.

I heard that there are 12 orc kings spotted from sha. Only one king they already have this many number. Just how big this legion is?

The one i met before is different one it seems as the number of monsters in the last encounter already reduced by me.

I rammed at kobold shamans group and start trashing their bodies.

Tch too boring.

"GAMBLE! SWIFT SWITCH!"

I exchange the monster place with the pebble and put them into one straight line.

"Special condition met! SAVATE! FIFTH STYLE! SPECIAL VER! DOMINO CANON!"

*BOOMMM*

Heh. I can make an explosion too!

I take out sha toys from my bag and start throwing them randomly.

*ting!* *BUZZ!!!!*

From it fly a buzz blade and start skewering the monsters in its radius.

The scream is nice. Hehehe!

I kick a monster head until it plucked and kick it like a ball.

"Savate! BASTARD VER! CANNON BALL!"

*BAM!*

Bastard ver. A skill i make by combining savate style with magic.

In this one i combine earth and fire maguc to create small explossion.

The explossion will harm me. But i have special item in this kind of situation.

I take out a red imp mask and equipped it. This mask is a custom mask that i order from our local mask maker master! MMM! @Zero300!

It will boosts my regeneration and nulling the damage i recieved from the backlash.

With this i unstoppable.

*BAM!*

*DUAR!*

It's still hurts but my rage percentage is rising up.

35,12%.

I kept my skill up and start doing chain combo. I will start attacking a group of monsters and use the explosion to make a splash damage, then i will go to other group to attack, then to the other group until there is no one left.

*BAM!*

As the combo goes my rage percentage is rising up.

68,74%.

*BOOMMM*

Another big explosion occured not too far from my location. Looks like our bomber is having fun. I will not lose either on the flashiness!

"Hehehe! Let's follow our friend example, shall we?"

I took out a variety of bomb courtesy of sha and pull out all the safety ring.

*grin!*

"GAMBLE! SWIFT SWITCH SPECIAL! ZENBON BAKUDAN!"

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

*BOOOMMM!!!!*

"Hahahahaha*guboh*hahaha*guakh*hahahahah*huok*hahahahha!"

I start laughing as the bomb denotate on my surrounding.

I dunno how it's looks from the outside.

But i can't see shit from the inside! It's to bright!

After a few minute the explosion is stop and i finally can see again.

My surrounding turn from a big clearing into big crater.

I jumped out and start hunting for other monsters.

Hmm~ how's my teammate doing right now?

Hope they are save.
    And at the same time the 'go' signal resounding at the sky, Villan moves to the Orcs 'Tent?' immediately (warning : boss fight incoming).
    Villan's POV
    As soon as I heard the exploding bolt at the air, I immediately dashes to the so called 'tent?' (Looks too big to be called a tent though). As I dashes through while carrying a black barrel, various monsters appeared in front of me(lizardmans,orcs,goblins,hobgoblins). Using my aura manipulation, I strenghtened the black barrel abit before kicking it through the horde in front of me.The result is, huge explosion killing majority of the monsters. Not caring about the surviving monster, I quickly continue my dash to the 'tent?'. Finally, I arrived at the 'tent?'. I also noticed the soft ground (probably the work of Onigiri) to hold the horde of monsters from approaching the 'tent?'(screw this,I'm gonna call this base from this onward). Before entering, I concentrates my aura and spread it to the base and its surroundings. Base from my aura perception, There are approximately 5-7 minions, a minion with larger aura(I assume it is a mini boss) and a minion with strong aura,apparently there is a somehow a person with peculiar aura (I assume this is the hostage adventurer mahou shoujo#*$*@). Applying my Steel Body, imbuing my fists and feet with Aura, I enter the base. Apparently my prediction are slightly correct, the hostage is clearly that weird mahou shoujo, but the minion with strong aura is not the orc king. The orc king apparently is the minion with slightly stronger aura than the ordinary minions. This is bad, I apparently need to fight 2 bosses with their minions at the same time, curses.
    As soon as the orc brothers saw me, they immediately order their minions to attack me.The Baron brandishes his dual swords while the Count use the crescent sycthe and charging towards me aswell. Seeing such phenomena I immediately took out several apple bombs, throwing it towards enemy direction. Several explosions occured killing all of the minions, injuring the Baron while sadly the Count avoided the explosions. Seeing the death of their minions, the orc brothers sent their vengeful gaze towards me while imbuing their weapons with reinforcement magics. I almost forgot to inform that thanks to certain mahou shoujo charging towards orcs base alone, they are alerted, resulting the current bosses I'm facing now wearing fully plated armors. I quickly took out my tonfas and reinforces the weapon, the battle continues. Due to their advantage in quantity, I'm on the side of defending. Avoiding and parrying their slashes and sometimes their combos, I try to find opening to launch my attack towards the Count. The main reason is I want to kill him as fast as possible, fearing that if I kill the Baron first it will trigger rage mode of the Count which is very troublesome(The Count also the powerful one aswell, based on aca information regarding Orc Count). After I considerably injured the Count (pressumably 60%ish hp remaining),he imbues his scythe with dark purple aura, extending his attack range(this is bad) and increasing its attack power.Seeing his brother, the Baron snorted towards me and grin assuming my life is over. Seeing this arrogant Baron, I sighs and concentrating my aura and imbue it to my tonfas. I'm closing in towards the Orc Baron, performing chain combo, severly injured him (especially his face), as a final touch I invoke aura explosion, critically injured the Orc Baron. Just as I finished my attacks, I sensed a dark wave behind me. Performing high jump, I try to avoid the wave, but it scraped me and I got cursed. The curse prevents me from activating my skills which is very bad. The Count walked towards the Baron, seemingly trying to save his brother, which is not. He stabs his brother with the scythe, absorbing his power and ending his life immediately. With the strenghtened Count now alone and I who recovered from curse ailment (thanks to my spare antidote from yesterday mithrils quest), we clash. Thanks to the Baron's power, the Count movement are getting faster and crazier, with me having difficulty trying to find each opening of his attacks. The Count seemingly entered frenzy mode, screaming like a madman with every of his attack, thanks to the prolonged fight. He apparently cannot control his weapon that much. Bit by bit, I try to bait his attack near the cramped place and at last, during one of his attack, his scythe got struck deep to the ground. With my chance finally appears, I prepare my asura strike and strike his head immediately, heavily injured him and made him enters stunned state. As a final touch, Concentrating my aura at my hands, I perform the move I just obtained during the guildmaster incident. Invoking my aura blast, I blast his upper body and neck (trying to damages his heart and block his breathing). Seemingly a success, the Orc Count is in near death, losing his frenzy mode and barely could stand. As I closing in towards the dying Orc Count, I grab his head and twist his neck, killing him immediately. With this, the history of the Orc Brothers end.
    Epilogue (Villan's POV, fainted Mahou Shoujo @LivingCorpse joined the party as the rescued hostage):
    As I took the head of Orc Count and the mumified head of Orc Baron along with their weapons (I wrapped the scythe and both of the heads separately before placing the heads inside my bag, while carrying the scythe along with sheated swords at my back). I rushed to the fainted and caged mahou shoujo, broke the lock and carried her outside from the base immediately. Outside from the base , I saw numerous monsters trapped inside the digged hole.Offering my thanks to Onigiri, I rushed away from the base as fast as possible, carrying the fainted mahou shoujo, going towards the party meeting point.
    With the party assembled ( @FanzZeta @KYONIGIRI @shad12ow ) and our new member (rescued hostage), the fainted Mahou Shoujo @LivingCorpse , we make our way to the adventurer guild, with the proof of assasination.

Quest : Assasinate Orc King ( completed)
    Obtained Baron Kam Head (Mummified) (Orc King)
    Obtained Baron Kam Dual Swords (proof of assasination)
    Obtained Count Kim Head (Orc Warlord)(extra baggage)
    Obtained Count Kim Scythe (proof of subjugation)(extra baggage)
    Job Quest : Taekwon (Final requirement) (completed)
    -Please went to the temple to receive the divination and rewards.
    1 Orc King is down, 1 Orc Warlord is down.
    Bossespedia:
    Orc King : equipment of each kings may varies(same goes to each of their abilities and weaknesses). A strong D rank Boss, it is advised to act in a party when subjugating this boss for safety measure (can be soloed).
    Orc Warlord : equipment of each warlords may varies(same goes to each of their abilities aswell, lesser amount of weaknesses compared to Orc Kings,subjugating it will be proved as challenging). A strong C rank Boss, it is advised to act in a party when subjugating this boss for safety measure (can be soloed with proper skills and experiences).

Back to sleep. Tired tired tired tired *sighs*

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    Chocol8, Ldyrdy, shad12ow and 2 others like this.
  11. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHA!!!
    I Believed In You Fanz!

12. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure you are.

Napknight likes this.
  13. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Waking up late in the morning, I walked in to the guild to see what new quest to take on. Hmm, slay 5 Lizardmen...I can do that. Taking a copy of the request, I hurried out the door. Walking around for a bit, I finally spotted some Lizardmen eating near the outskirts of the forest next to the town...a total of six Lizardmen. Silently, I walked up to their encampment and saw that the Lizardmen were eating...Orc meat?! Does this mean that the Lizardmen and Orcs are enemies? That's is good news. We could use this information to indirectly cause some minor skirmishes with the orc army. If that's the case...I took out my Orc Mask. After a few seconds, I transformed into an orc. Taking out a blade trap, an explosive, and a mine that I got from trading with @shad12ow, I first strategically placed the traps around the Lizardmen. Then, I threw the explosive into the Lizardmen cluster. The explosive landed in the fire pit and exploded with a deafening roar. The Lizardmen were blown back. Two of the Lizardmen who were closer to the fire died immediately, with burnt marks on their bodies and on their faces. Shoot...they're unusable now....

Quickly, while the other Lizardmen are down, I rushed forward with my Skinning knife and slit the throats of two more Lizardmen. Taking my time, I carefully removed their faces, dried them, and stored them in my bag. The other two Lizardmen, seeing that they are at a disadvantage, turn tail and ran...in the direction of my traps.

*BOOM*...the mine went off and torn apart the lower half of one of the escaping Lizardmen...instantly killing him. The last Lizardman was lucky as he only suffered some burns. The last Lizardman looked back to see if I was in pursuit and...stepped on the blade trap. With a swoosh, the blade trap activated and the blade swung towards the Lizardman. Seeing the incoming blade, the Lizardman jumped. However, he was not fast enough as the blade sliced off one of his legs. Seething in pain and terror, the Lizardman continued to limp onward without looking back.

Seeing the Lizardman a distance away, I took off my Orc Mask and proceeded to de-face the other Lizardman. Taking the tails of the 5 dead Lizardmen, I strode off towards the guild. Upon entering, I placed the Lizardmen tails on the counter in front of the guild receptionist.

"Tails of 5 Lizardmen as proof of slaying them."

Some distance away in the forest, a large encampment of Lizardmen were eating and discussing plans for the future. Suddenly, a pained cry sounded out and the Lizardmen all looked to see who it was. Upon seeing a wounded Lizardman limp in and collapsed on the floor, an old Lizardman jumped forward and grasped the half-dead Lizardman.

"Son...what happened?! Who did this to you?" The old Lizardman said. This Lizardman was the Chieftain of the Lizardmen clan. "Tell me who did this to you and I'll swear upon the Dragon Gods to wipe out their entire clan!"

"Lord Father...it...it was them pig bastards...there were 20 of them...they attacked with fire and swords." The injured Lizardman gasped. "They...they killed my guards...father...please help me...I want to live...please...hel-."

With a final breath, the Lizardman died in his father's arms. The Chieftain held back his tears and gritted. "Those damned Orcs...they will pay for this."

Standing up, the Chieftain looked at his warriors. "Warriors! This is WAR!!!"

"UUUUOOOOHHHHH!!!!"

Napknight likes this.
  14. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link

After sending LC to the guild.

I tapped @Napknight and @Zero300 back silently.

Both of them looking at me questionly.

*whisper*

"Nap. Zero. Follow me."

Nap looking at like i just had crack a crappy joke.

"Why must i? You stole my money remember? It's 159 Gold!"

Zero too looking at me with contempt.

"Yeah. You try to cheat me at mask selling."

*twitch*

These guys... they never know what it means to be catch every chances to get money huh?

*smacks*

"Shut both of your mouths and just do as i say!"

Nap and zero finally following me afyer a lenghtly quarel and dissing.

*sigh*

Someday they will be the reason i get migraine.

"Ne. Fanz. Isn't it the way to your last mission location?"

I see nap walking by my left side and jump to the tree top.

"Yep. Why did you bring us here?! There is almost nothing left except leftover and a few left over monster!"

Nap shout is really loud..

"Zero.. can i ask you a few question?"

"Shoot."

"Can you take all this body part and make something? Ofcourse it will be yours."

"Hm? Oh! I get it."

Zero activating his magic and start sucking all mosnter body pa that scattered here and there in this location.

Nap seeing zero activated his magic juml down and go to our way.

"Oh you gonna loot them? Hahaha! I see!"

"Not only that though.. you remeber the legion i fight alone before?"

"Yep?"

*grin*

"I wanna try something."

I take out tree rings from my pocket and put it on my finger.

This rings are magic storage item that i tak.. a give from @pirateking36 when he passed out... i mean drunk... i mean when i heard his story.

From the rings i take out montains of monster body that i saved for this kind of situation.

"You know.. i always wonderung how big Zero magic capacity is. If it's turns good i will ask him do the same for me. If not then it's okay."

"Haha... you really a sadist..."

"At least i'm not worse as our guild leader."

"I can't comment on that..."

Nap taking a few part of the mosnter and out it his bag... this man.. does he always act like i don't know? Or it's just i the only one that can see this kind of thing?

Nah. I'm a pure person.

"I get it why you want to bring zero here. But why me too?"

"In that tent i found something interesting. You will be thankfull to me."

"Hm?"

After an hour or more at last zero finished his magic.

The mountain of monster bodies is gone. Not even a speck of blood can be found.

"So whay did you make?"

*stare*

"..."

"Hm? I'm asking you~"

Zero kept syating at me for a few sec until he let out a sigh.

"Will tell you later. It's fine if i going back to the guild first right?"

"Kay~"

"Yep."

After zero gone i take nap into the left side of the tent area.

There can be found a smaller tent. The tent is fullfiled with a scroll.

I take one and give it to nap.

"... oy. Is it a joke right?"

*grin*

"Nope. It's real."

Nap kepy reading the scroll begore broke into maniac laugther.

"Hahaha! A map to medical camp of monster legion?! this is gold!"

"Hehe. I know."

"We must go there!"

"We will. Btw... 9:1."

"..."

"..."

"5:5"

"8:2"

"4:6"

*squint*

"10:0"

*sweat drop*

"8:2?"

"Deal."

"Damn it fanz!!!"

"Hur hur!"

After that both i and nao visited the mwdical camp and do a thorough cleaning of da place.

We got a big haul and came back to the guild and found zero sitting in the usual corner.

Heh. And the shady oart of the guild rolling again.

Let's discuss our haul shall we?

Ldyrdy, VOLX98 and Napknight like this.
  15. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    Is This the Price of our Friendship!
    *but i guess you got it right with these

*grins and laugh guhehehe!

I-I'll be rich *Looks at Fanz--- I mean we will be rich right ;) *winks at @FanzZeta

and @Zero300
    *Mutters
    Don't runaway with the goods or I'll tell the MOD's!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    VOLX98 likes this.
  16. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice dream you got there...fine...i'll play your game...since the monster parts are all mine, then i don't need profits from that treasure map or whatever. By the way, the name is Khaos not Zero...you still grudging on that time when I said that you get 0% of profits from the mask selling business eh?

Activating Maker's Domain, I extracted the monster blood and condensed them...fusing the different kinds of monster blood...until I am left with a thick black colored globe of blood with a diameter of 1 meter. Appraising it, the fused and mutated blood is called Blood of the Monster Variant. Extremely poisonous to non-monster species. I pricked my finger and added a small drop of my blood fused with some of my soul into the monster blood. After a few moments, the blood changed colors from black to crimson to pink to blue. Looking at this blue blood, I appraised it again. Now, it seems to be extremely poisonous to all species except for the Mask Makers. Taking this blood, I further condensed it while chanting incantations until it became a solidified pill. Popping it in my mouth, I began cultivating. Now time is irrelevant in the Maker's Domain so years in the domain is not even a second outside. After cultivating on the blood for months, I succeeded in increasing my power by 10 fold. With a smile, I proceeded with carving the flesh from the bones of the monsters. Taking the bones, I meshed them into sheets of bone materials and stored them for later use. The meat...while I was training with my master, we had monster meat many times and monster meat is good for nourishing the soul of a Mask Maker...so the meat, I stored for later consumption. Deactivating the domain, I looked at @FanzZeta and @Napknight and said. "Thanks for the bodies, you can keep the map. Laters."

VOLX98 and Napknight like this.
  17. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    (Town)
    After the battle that I participated at with @Mimi , @elhessan and @Rivenn I got home to quickly change some Clothes wash and after i also threw out my spoils at the basement. I have limited Time so I rushed outside without my shirt and a messy hair to go straight towards the counter to quickly pick the Assassination of Orc King Quest, On my way there many people look at me like i'm some animal show participant I honestly want to get angry but i have no time so I completely isolated myself so that i don't get delayed any further than i am, As i am telling the receptionist that i will be taking the assassination quest he just look at me like the rest looked at me so i glared at him angrily for not making it fast for me to accept the quest, When I said it again that i will be taking this quest he just look at me with that questioning face so I quickly took off with the quest and didn't let it bother me anymore.

(On the way)
    After Taking off with the quest i immediately looked at the quest then smiled from ear to ear, Why I'm smiling you ask that is because I came to know where the kingdom of the orc is after all i heard it from them personally after i tortured them by doing ******, After that I quickly head out just like that and jump on top of my pillow while remembering something and my heart ache just remembering it, But this is not the time for that I will just have to quickly find some reptiles After Finishing this quest and beat them up to ease my bad mood . After what seemed like a short amount of time i can see something from the distance a big fortress that is so smelly that i subconsciously covered my nose but i have a happy expression on my face after all this is where I'll be taking that Orc King's head and i'm expecting a lot from its treasury, feeling good I quickly done n the goblin mask of fire which i traded at @Zero300 as i also wore a cloak to hide my body and others except for my pillow. So now i look like some goblin who is migrating with a pillow on my back as i look at my transformation with the use of the Mask i Praise Zero's Work (If only the price is cheap) This is good (*sigh my items) so Affordable(I'm going to eat fish next week) .

(Orc Kingdom)
    As I approach the entrance There were several Orc standing by but they didn't even spare me a look after just one glance this orc reminds me of my fury for those Cursed Reptiles, Subconsciously i grabbed my pillow and was about to smack the nearby Orc but I quickly stopped my self but that didn't stop me from falling down. I fell down on the floor but my head didn't land on the floor but on my pillow that is so fluffy. from the others point of view it may look like i'm some homeless goblin that is going to sleep on the road at the front of the entrance so i quickly got up and scatter away.

After what seemed like more than half a day of looking for some treasure on the streets of Orc's I was Angrily disappointed with them because they practically didn't know how to count and just put the price there and then with what they think is the highest number the other know its like going on an auction but here the price practically bubbled up so high that it reached 1M Gold, they're even more shameless than @FanzZeta is all i could think about.

as the night approaches I quietly go to a nearby alley and took of the red mask and done the black mask which is basically much more useful on dark operations such as this one (Made by @Zero300 ) .As i Sneak into the castle that looks like a pig pen I saw that only the outside looks bad but the inside is clean and colorful but not with high quality goods but some shiny stuff that glitters like some broken sword shard ,window glass and even some animal parts.

(Orc Palace)
    As soon as I got in, without further ado i look for the treasury first, After all I don't want my trip here to be all on Some Stinky Orc(That's a Compliment). As I look through room By room without anyone noticing. When I finally saw some Big Door Adorned with broken design I suddenly felt happy so i slowly made my way through but as i got near i can see some Orc's Guarding the door Attentively and within their eyes i can see Obscenity and jealousy. As I think of a way to get inside as quietly as possible and also not to alert the others because if that were to happen i'll be sure to not leave here for a couple of weeks or maybe even dead. So I took out a Sleeping powder bottle from my pillow which i managed to pick at the outskirts of the Orc Kingdom, I then mix it with different kind of poison in hopes that it will get much more effective after all I'm not some alchemist who know these. As i finished mixing it nothing special happen like some explosion or blinding light it just changed color from different kind to violet. I don't know how effective it will be so i quickly boiled it at a much stronger fire so it will be carried by the wind so that those orcs will smell it as for me i have a mask so it's ineffective. After waiting a for a couple of minutes i can hear the sound of someone sneezing and next the sound of someone banging his head on something hard after, all i heard was a thud as i peeked to see the orcs blood flowing from their face to their body I have no comment on that and i quickly stash the rest of the poison for later use as I approach the door I suddenly remembered that i can just use Sleep on the Orc I felt like an idiot as I do it the hard way. As i Open the door with a Grin on my face I can already see myself getting rich but as i opened it what greeted me is not the sight of gold and relics but the smell of sweat and *****. As I smelled it i felt that something is wrong and as my eyes managed to catch a glimpse of the inside i was instantly dumbfounded by the scene because what was inside are many female species of different kinds but most of them are human. Which gave me a thump, I was angry so Angry that i want to kill every single one of them however Something caught my eye and that is the eyes of each and everyone of them which doesn't have any signs of life like some dolls that are without life on them.
    As I was thinking previously to save them, there is only one thing that i have to do and that is to give them a rest, Their hard earned rest so i took out my pillow and immediately cover their faces one by one as i do this they didn't show any sign's of struggle more like happy because after i took off my pillow on their faces all that remained is a smile a refreshing smile that made it look like they are only sleeping.

After I got out of the treasury with a blank face I calmly walked away and shook the image of those girls like some passing memory. As i started looking again i came across this dark path which i can hear some hard breathing sounds, I can hear gasping and the sound of skin rubbing together coming from there so i took a peek at the side sneakily only to find two big bodied Male Orcs are ******. I nearly Shouted Sh*t and controlled the urge to throw up as my Hatred for this Orc King grow so i did not try to control my hatred and qi---- nope i Don't have that, Moving on I look for the room of the Orc King And as if I looked through every door I almost subconsciously closed the door that i open which has this Blue bodied Orc with humanoid appearance just like that reddish Orc that i fought but this one is full of vile air around him. As i look at his back i can see it apperance at the reflection on the mirror with it's disgusting eyes and smiling face I grew creeped up and disgusted by this kind of face that i want to end this Orc life quick so i quietly use my mask ability darkness to it's full potential and managed to arrive at the back of the king without being detected, is what i thought but after what seemed like a second the Blue Orc quickly jump aside and took out its weapon and points it at me. I was dumbfounded by the way the orc responded
    so i just stared at it silly. Only when the Club that it is wielding is about to hit my face did i respond by quickly pulling out my pillow and smash it towards his club as his and mine met. i was immediately send flying to the other side of the wall even though my weapon is indeed indestructible i still can't take the momentum of that swing. then i prepared a plan in my head and started thinking of using my magic and items that i've been accumulating.

As the Orc King and i Clash The whole place is filled with noise and dust from the wreckage of our fight from time to time i would throw Exploding candy towards him then take my chance and land a hit, i seldomly use my sleep magic though for i might get drain and killed, As Our Fight grew noisy you can hear that many footsteps are approaching from all directions so immediately grew serious and try to finish the fight as soon as possible after all if i were to stay here even a second late then i would get mobbed by this many Orc and Die beaten up. So i take this chance to gamble and prepared to make it look like i will flee as i got the chance i quickly distanced myself from it and was about to get far away but the Orc didn't let me. that is also when the Orc king Charged at me on all fours like some angry bull running as i saw this i unknowingly smiled and jump high in the sky casting sleep on him as i saw him stagger I use my Pillow to hit his head. As my pillow met his face it immediately got planted in the soil like some ostrich hiding it's head. I see this as a chance so i battered his whole body with my pillow like some practice dummy as it took hit after hit from me it suddenly stiffened and lost its strength dead. After that i immediately dug the Orc Kings head out and put inside my pillow and leave without anyone knowing. Only the Orcs knew what happened because after the battle they weren't able to find the their king surprisingly they didn't get mad but rather happy now that the king position is Available.

(Town)
    After leaving the Orc Kingdom with the Orc King Corpse. I cautiously go to a quiet place and immediately remove my Dark hobgoblin mask and cloak then i fixed my appearance.After Flying for a few hours I arrive at the town entrance and proceed by walking towards the guild,looking around i can't find the receptionist from before so i was happy and send my quest to the other receptionist to mark mine as complete also i gave them the battered body of the Orc King.

Afrer Returning Home I make my way towards the bed when i suddenly remember something crucial. I forgot to get some treasure a the Orc kingdom but after thinking about it there should be none with it's sorry of a place treasury.

As I Sleep I keep shouting at the Orc King in my Dreams
    *the Orc King Is POOR!
    WHAT THE HELL!
    And You REPTILES BEWARE OF ME!!!

@Ldyrdy

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    Ldyrdy and Zero300 like this.
  18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    This job really drain my explosives stock. And my other toys too. Hahaha! Well, I hope the reward will be enough to cover my equipment cost. If not, well...I guess I'll be in the forest, hunting for food for the next couple of days.

19. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    you don't have to wear a cloak to hide your body since the hobgoblin mask transforms you into a hobgoblin.

Napknight likes this.
  20. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After waiting a few hours I was confused why @pirateking36 hadn't shown up yet. then i remembered that as a pirate he was probably out drinking and thats when i found him downing barrel after barrel of grog. I thought i was about to talk to a drowning corpse but the pirate seemed just as aware as ever. "where the hell does he put it all? more importantly, where does he get the money?" whatever, I was about to explain my plan but he motioned that he had already read it and was just waiting for me.

Using the map we made last mission we trekked our way to the mountain only to find out that there were two orc kings encamped at the base. "we should probably target only one because while we can easily escape one orc army two might be a little difficult. Either way we'll split up now and meet back up when the king makes an appearance." we shake hands and split up to do our respective tasks

They say am army marches on it's stomach but i say an army camps on it's pillows. To reduce the effectiveness of the orc army i am going to attack them where it hurts, their sleep. every night i perform the same routine where i attack a group of scouts, they raise the alarm, and then i throw miscellaneous items into the encampment keeping them awake. by the third night they seem to have gotten wind of my plan so i step it up. i start flying over the encampment walls into their storage areas. after raising an alarm the guards from the storage areas head over to the walls to guard against invaders. I use this time to ruin as much of their food as possible. I dump crates filled with fruit onto the ground, i piss in their water supply, and i even dump water on their bread. Made me feel like a 3 year old causing pranks but i deal with the shame.

After a week of sleepless nights and rancid food i could tell that a large chunk of orcs were getting pissed. I then decided to head to the agreed upon meeting spot and wait for @pirateking36

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.