Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Quest Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    No, no, no. We don't categorize them like that. Those are TRUE LOVE! We support TRUE LOVE! And you should too!

Adastria Lillith and A5G_Reaper like this.
  2. Napknight

Napknight 『Knight of Naps』『Never Ending Loop』

Reading List:
    Link
    I will NOT!

*sigh
    so many strange people on NUF
    at least i'm normal

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  3. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough* normal huh, at least you are normal when napping.

4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    No, strange is such a harsh word. We are unique. YOU are unique too. Don't forget that. So don't be embarrassed to embrace your inner desire, my good friend. Listen to your heart.

5. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm one of those few sane people here~

Well----> Unique people here are a majority then

6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't agree more with that statement.

7. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    As a ex-fujoshi, today Mimi has gained new found respect towards @shad12ow~
    you are great at brain washing ppl~
    I admire you~
    *bow*

shad12ow likes this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what insane people always said.

9. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't brainwashed!

10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Yet.

E: more secret content!

We finally returned from the Mermaid's Palace. Too bad that Vhera wouldn't be able to come along until we properly refurbished the Delta Town's temple. Still, I hugged her enough to restore the Vheranium until next time we meet. That pouting face was too cuteeee~

That being said, it's several short hours before sunrise and we haven't even slept. Not like sleep was the highest priority - we smiled knowingly as we entered the living chamber, where Biel took out our bed from her shadow.

"Sooo, do you have any barrier spell love? The wall is thin~" I slowly ran my finger through Biel's cheek, pausing a bit to enter her mouth. A thin line of saliva was left when I pulled it, in which I licked the finger. Grinning to Biel's lusty eyes, I started to really slowly unbutton my shirt.

I do, let me place it first okay?

Aah, feels kind of hollow losing the main temple. It already felt like home...

"We can always rebuild, right?" I said, kissing Eun while my shirt fluttered to the floor. I had no underwear beneath it. "As long as I got you both, anywhere would feel like home..." I hugged Biel from behind, grinding her with my erect nipples.

That's true, she said as the rune flared to life. Now let's play, my cute arachne? She grinned mischievously, which gave me some uncomfortable feelings.

"A-arachne? Biel, what arachne?"

Why, this one of course!

She poked my forehead. Then fluffy fox ears sprouted over her head, while nine even fluffier tails grew on her tailbone. The eyes turned into vertical slits, and I can see some canines on her grin.

Or... perhaps you'd like to be my cute cat instead?

"Cat! Cat is fine, cat please!"

On a second thought, I could've refused. Oh well, too late for that - two extra ears grew atop my head, along with a pair of slender cat tails on my tailbone. I could feel some minute changes on my physique, but wasn't really in place to find out the exact details - Biel already leaned in and whispered into my ear.

How beautiful. She proceed to lift me in a princess carry, although one of her hand went to knead my butt. Then her lips met mine, we kissed until we reached the bed next to an already naked Eun. Wow, she's fast.

You are so cute, love~ purr for me, kitty~

She giggled and smiled, before throwing me onto the bed. I screamed shortly before half-curled while looking at her, then I submissively purred.

"Pervy Biel... is this the surprise you promised?"

Not only this, you'll know soon~

She followed into the bed, poking a finger to Eun's forehead. A pair of really adorable tiger ears and tails grew on her, followed by stripes-like white strand surfacing on her hair. Finished with that, she grabbed Eun by the collar and gave her a deep kiss.

I licked her nape from behind, while copping her tails and enjoying the fluffiness. She turned around and grabbed my tail in turn, putting it into her mouth and giving it a light suck before pushing me down.

"Y-your tails are so fluffy..."

And yours taste good~

"Funyaaa?!" I moaned as she teased my tails. "It's s-so s-sensitive! Biel, e-easy on the t-tails..!"

She let of of the tails, still smiling as she spread my leg wide and put them over her shoulders.

Now Rachii, I want to hear your cute purr~

She just started licking yet it sent an electric impulse to me. My back arched and my eyes went wide as I immediately cummed into her mouth, the sharply rough tongue made for some indescribably strong stimulation.

"N-NYAAAAHH! W-what was that?! It was so g-good!"

Cute indeed~

She drank the cum and proceed onto my asshole, licking the surface before slightly inserting her tongue into it. The sensation was way stronger than my clit considering that it was my weak point, I immediately cummed twice in quick succession.

"Haan... haaa... I've c-c-cummed thrice..? This b-body is too s-s-sensitiv- MUNYAAAH!!" I cum again as Eun-Ha kissed me while scratching the cat ear. The ear was a sensitive zone, too?! That's way too many erogenous zone! I quivered heavily as my eyes rolled up, filled with a heavenly floating feeling.

Thanks for the meal~

Biel drank the cum while stroking the base of my tails, prompting me to cum again which she also gulped down.

"P-please, time out! M-my pussy is b-burning..!"

Eh? But the voice you make when you cum was sooo cute... She started licking up, eventually reaching my erect nipple which she bit. And your cum taste sooo good~

I shuddered but resist from cumming again. I shouted "C-counter attack!" As I flipped her over, penetrating her pussy with the entire length of my tongue. Biel visibly turned limp momentarily as she shook, cum gushing out of her as she tried to pull me up by the ears. I persist and kept penetrating her, rubbing my sharp cat-like tongue across her inner wall.

S-stop, stop! OOOOHHH!

"No way, you already made me cum four times!" I licked and bit her clit. She said no, but her body was obviously thinking otherwise~

And I haven't got to cum once. Biel, would you kindly?

Eun pouted and sat on Biel's face. She licked it obediently even as she cummed, which I dutifully absorbed. I could hear her sulky voice somewhat complaining that the surprise should be hers. Then Biel penetrated her tongue into Eun's ass much like what she did mine, while at the same time rubbing the tails and teashing the pussy.

AAAAAHH! W-what is this s-sensitivity?! O-ohmygod oh, OH! I'M SORRY BIELPLEASELETMEGO- OOOOOOOHHHH!!!!

Eun cummed three times at least before collapsing sideways. Meanwhile Biel's soft and fluffy tails enveloped me, tickling so many places that I'm starting to leak juices.

"It tickles! Those tails are cheating, cheating!" I jumped atop of her, kissing her almost violently as the tails continue arousing me. "Well, I can cheat too!"

A bit above my clit a massive, barbed cat cock sprouted into existence. Well hidden from Biel's sight, I grinned as I licked the side of her face.

"I hope you are wet enough, darling~"

Then I impaled her all the way in one stroke.

Biel's eyes went wide as plates. Then she started moaning, and didn't stop - she actually moaned louder and louder even though I haven't start moving. Then she clawed my back and bit onto the side of my neck, her muffled voice was still very loud. The barbs doing its job, I suppose.

I started pumping and Biel just submissively took it, moaning like a cat in heat the entire time. I spoke to her amidst pumping, while the largest, fluffiest tail-plug in our collection slowly floated toward her ass.

"You know Biel, *haaah*, a divine fox, *mnnn*, have nine tails. What will happen, *oh yes*, when a fox gained a tenth?"
    With that I pulled out, aligning my throbbing cock together with the plug. Then both thrusted in altogether, producing another loud moan from Biel.

"You're getting real tight, little fox!" I kissed her, her pussy tightening which stimulated my futa cock to grow bigger even while it pump her full of cum.

Biel's pleasured moan was so loud that I'm worried the barrier would shatter. She cum everytime my cock throb to fill her with more cum, and even more when she pushed me off and roughly rubbed the barb with her inner wall.

M-my turn!

A cock not unlike sprouted on her, I think it was slightly bigger? She penetrated my asshole in one stroke, but didn't stop at that. Her tails morphed, the tip transforming into more cocks. One skewered my pussy, Eun-Ha was waiting another chance to ambush Biel but got bound by some tails and impaled on both holes instead. Following that she pinched both of my breast while one of the tails wrapped my cock, giving an otherworldly sensation with the silky smooth furs.

Surprises, hahaha! Let's have a looot of fun! Let me hear you moan!

"I-it hurts! It f-f-f-feels shoo good! My ass feels s-soo good!"

Eun and I was reduced into a cacophany of moans and screams that would made Biel's previous one sounds like low whimper. We cum with each penetration, and we cum some more everytime she moved. And she's moving a hell lot. Eun-Ha wasn't even able to properly respond to Biel's kiss, her eyes rolled halfway up and her speech was incoherent. My cock shoot loads of cum like a fountain, staining our bodies with stickly white liquid as Biel mercilessly savaged our holes.

Ehehehe, your insides feels so good Rachii, Eun~ how is my cocks? Let me make you feels even better~

One of her tail-cock went and plunged into her own pussy. The effect was immediately apparent, all of her cocks went one degree larger. Eun's shrill scream echoed while my cock sprayed cums onto us with renewed vigor, especially with Biel's kissing and biting on my upper body.

"I l-l-love you Biel! Ahn! I l-love your c-cock! Pwease dont sthop, *funyaaaa!* keep t-teasing my c-cock! Nyahn! m-my ass will b-break, ahn!" I hugged her, pumpung myself on her cocks by my own volition. "Yes! P-please break m-my s-s-slutty ass! Mwaaa!! M-make me yours for the rest of my life!!"

As I hugged her I saw the tail-plug tightly stuck on her ass. Recalling the size, I grinned as a barbed tentacle-cock a lot larger materialized and coiled onto the fake tail. It violently ejected the plug, which caused Biel to gasp in pain and pleasure. She instinctively clenched her back hole, but then my tentacle barrelled forward to forcefully spread it open and penetrate her ass way deeper than the plug's length.

"OOOOHHH! Biel's shooo tight..! M-mwaaa, y-your cock just got b-b-bigger..! Ah! Ah!" I didn't expected her cocks to grew even further in size, at this point I doubt whether it could be taken out or not.

Ahhh..! Oooh..! I l-love you Rachii! Ahh..! I love you Eun! Oooh!

The three of us hugged side by side, exchanging kisses even as Biel's cock enlarged again. It all shook and quiver in anticipation, I'm half-scared half-ecstatic to the incoming explosions.

It didn't betrayed my dreadful expectations as I felt like my mind blown up in a haze of white. Biel's futa cock bulged and shot her seed into my ass. The tails inseminated my womb, both of Eun's holes, as well as her own womb, whereas my tentacle also bulged and delivered comparably massive amount of seed into her intestines. Our pussies were spraying love juices everywhere, complemented by the rain of cum from my cock.

"Haaah... haaah... I l-l-love you b-b-both..."

Your ass is as tight as your first time... I l-love you too...

And me, to the both of you..!

I couldn't say anything else. I'm quivering even after Biel pulled out, we licked the sperm off each other's face. Then Eun started on my breast, I moaned and felt my cock raised with a renewed vigor.

"Come to think of it, I havent cum inside of Eun yet."

Before she could finish processing the words, I pulled her up and put her down onto my cock. It sank to the base almost instantly leaving a stupefied Eun shuddering from the penetration.

"Bieeel, get out of my ass and let's double-team her!" I said, tickling the base of her cock while she slowly pulled out. It went free with a popping sound, I immediately cummed one wave into Eun's quivering pussy before Biel's already hard cock lined with her ass.

Let's play with her a little ehehehe~

She sandwiched Eun, pulling us to sitting position so that Eun's impaled with two thick upright rods. I materialized another tentacle to shove into Biel's free pussy, she responded in kind and plugged both my holes with her tails. Eun was the collateral in this, screaming as our cocks got larger whenever we penetrated each other. She could only whimper as she hugged me with all four limbs, leaving her holes under the mercy of me and Biel. And we were merciless.

Biel bit into Eun's fluffy ear, one arm hugging us while the other teased my tails. I'm kissing Eun while my claws scratched Biel's back. Our cocks trembled from incoming ejaculation, ready to pump all of us full of cums.

"I-I am c-c-close Biel, Eun *aaahn!* it's c-c-coming..! Ah! Ah!"

Ahhh~~ I'm *ahh* at my limit~~*Mwaaah*

We cum together. Eun-Ha was the collateral again - Biel cumming into my holes stimulated me to cum into hers, which cycled back again. Meanwhile Eun was at the receiving end of our constantly growing and endlessly cumming cocks.

AH! N-NOOO!! I'LL HAVE BABIES!!! REACHII, I'LL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!

She screamed for a while before fading into unconsciousness, an expression of fucked-silly plastered on her face. But the two of us were still cumming. Without any sign of stopping.

"AAAAHH!! *NYAAAAAHH* I-I CAN'T STOP!! OHMYGOD BIEL I CANNOT STOP CUMMING!!! FUNYAAAAAAAH~!!"

"A-a-ah... c-can't believe we c-c-cum for f-fifteen minutes s-s-straight... m-my cock's too s-s-sensitive to pull o-out- *hnnng!* P-please don't m-move, I don't w-want to c-c-cum anym- FUAAAA!!"

The out cold Eun stirred slightly, which prompted my recently still cocks to pump a bit more cum into Biel and Eun. It took all of our willpower not to devolve into another flooding cycle.

"B-biel, Eun is u-unconscious. P-please h-help me hold her in p-place..?" I hugged them both tightly to prevent movement. I grinned at Biel, exhausted but very obviously happy too.

I also *pant* can't belive it *pant* *pant*
    B-but I'm happy *pant*

She chanted something, and all extra appendages vanished. The previously plugged six holes immediately started leaking cum, all three of us had bulging bellies after all the cum injected during the intercourse.

Biel and I ended up doing sixty nine, practically just an excuse to keep having sex. We drank the cum out of the other's pussy and ass before moving to Eun, she's unconscious even after we cleaned most of the excess cum.

Hugging Eun-Ha on two sides, we slowly dozed asleep with Biel's tails and my hair enveloping us like blankets...

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  11. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    its true though

12. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you try so hard to go against your fated calling?

13. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea @Napknight...why do you refuse to admit who you really are? Even I knowingly admit that I am a weird person.

14. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    This calling you speak of is the devil.
    I will not let myself fall for it!

15. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    GJ calling yourself weird! (y)

I'm still not ready i guess :oops:

16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    You are not being brainwashed, my friend. You are being shown the true path. If you ignore it, then it will keep tugging into your heart, slowly but surely you will see the true path, my friend. We all just want you to be happy.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  17. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    At least I can admit it.

Napknight likes this.
  18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Confess to @Rivenn first, sort it out later ;)

19. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    what will i confess i'm not into BL !

I respect that

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  20. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Come read "The Adventures of the Mask Maker" if y'all have the time. Its in Original Compositions and I got 4 parts out atm.

Napknight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.