Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    Those man-eaters were scary!!:eek::eek::eek:
    One glass of fruit cocktail please!

2. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet. I'm thinking about adding some undead against the Orc horde to delay them. See this:

3. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Serve a glass by slide it*

CloudySkySadMoon likes this.
  4. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, nyo~!

5. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    So...some human looking dragon came and asked me to make a mask with an unknown black feathered wing. Since this dragon hybrid is already powerful, I have to go all out.... Opening my Maker's Domain, I carefully inspected the wing. Apparently, this is a wing of an Unholy Dark Vermillion - a creature on par with Dragons. With this material, I decided on a feathered mask. First, I de-feathered the wing and then carve off the meat. Next, I used the bones as my base reshaping it and condensing it so that it becomes a small mask...large enough to cover the eyes and some of the nose of the user. Then, I washed the mask in the blood while chanting some incantations...instilling magical properties and buffs into the mask. Then, I use the feathers to decorate the mask while still chanting nonstop. After an hour, I pricked my finger and let and single drop of my blood filled with my soul onto the mask. The blood, as if alive, spread out and covered the mask entirely - turning the mask red for a moment before dissipating back to its original white and black color. Finally done, I appraised the mask and found it to be an A-rank magic item with Fire, Darkness, and Unholy affinities. A special buff of the mask grants the user...no matter who...triple the strength, speed, and defense. Upon further examination, I find that there are two special skills attached to the mask as well: 1) The ability to leech health and magic power at a rate of 1000 pts/sec. 2) The ability to grant all attacks with fire so strong that it can't be extinguished until there's nothing left to burn. The mask also grants user high resistances to Fire, Darkness, and Unholy attacks. Like the Vermillion, if the user dies, he/she can be revived once. The mask...imbued with the blood and soul of the Mask Maker makes this mask indestructable and non-limit on usage. Cooldown is 1 hour after every use. Satisfied with this work, I deactivated my domain and handed the mask to the customer.

"Here, hows this?"

6. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Much oblige

7. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    *watches the scene from a corner*. "Plunder" I say in a low voice. *Gets up and walks out of the tavern*

8. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    *clap clap clap*
    "Well done. I am most impressed.
    Though I have to say, if this is your A-rank, what do you consider S-rank?"
    Well, I can't use half of its abilities but still, this will give me a valid excuse for using more powers than I've disclosed.

I resent the Unholy affinity though. Please title it demonic or dark instead.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  9. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the mask stolen from my hands which was supposed to be given to @Aca1814ina ...I smiled...hmph small tricks...takes my Ghost Mask and put it on. After transforming into a ghost, I turned myself invisible and fluttered towards @pirateking36. With a swipe, I take back the mask. Fluttering back, I deactivate my mask and turned towards @Aca1814ina.

"Here's your Demonic Vermillion Mask. Use it with care. Don't lose it like last time."

10. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hm? Why are you giving me a second? I thought you only made one?"
    I hold up the mask which I never lost hold of. As if that long out of practice pirate could have stolen anything from me.
    But thanks for the effort :)

11. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no, u misunderstood, that pirate swiped it out of my hand first

12. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Then why were you remonstrating me?

13. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    cuz i feel like it

14. AncientFang

AncientFang 『Fortune Teller』 『Monster Tamer』

Reading List:
    Link
    * Walks into the tavern and heads to a corner to sit while holding "Monster Encyclopedia" with Garyx following behind*
    "Let us see if we can find out what kind of monster you are Garyx" I mutter as I open the book

15. Faaldara

Faaldara [Fire Goddess] [Apathy] [Anon2.0's] [Sweets Thief]

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally I return to the tavern after what seems like ages. Stupid underlings finally managed to find me and drag me off to do maintenance and work on the records. I hate it. For the first time in a while I relax, the information drifting through my head is severely lessened when I'm not a home, thank goodness. I can finally think freely too, there doesn't seem to be any mind-readers coming into town as adventurers. Since I feel the life force of surprisingly powerful beings I suppose I can loosen my cover more too. Soon I should go home and try to find better equipment in the stash, because what I've got now disgusts me. Looking around, I select the most isolated seat in the tavern. I hope I can find someone to party with me to do a D rank quest, otherwise this wander would be just as boring and lonely as home. Sniffing the air I decide to order some food, plain and wholesome.
    "One steak please."

16. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came to the tavern to have a cooking meeting with the chef as always and after getting a new recipe from him I decided to ask for the adventurers here something that I needed.
    I am still very troubled in how to use my potions in the heat of the battle, I can't simply look inside my bag for a potion while an orc is beating the crap out of me and if my bag is too heavy, I don't have any other choice than droping my bag for the duration of the fight.
    The solution I got was getting the rpg legendary MAGIC BAG!
    I know that those stuffs are expensive as hell, so I thought to ask an adventurer here to give me one in exchange for a tasty meal from my former world or something similar, I know it seems cheap but I heard that there are a lot of weirdos between the adventurers here so I should have a chance right?
    So I decided to shout for my request.
    [​IMG]

HI I AM EUN-HA A NEWBIE. I CAN COOK A FANTASTICAL MEAL AND DO ANY KIND OF HOUSEWORK.
    CAN SOMEONE SELL ME A MAGIC BAG IN EXCHANGE FOR A GREAT HOMEMADE MEAL OR HOUSEWORK SERVICE?!

Huf. How nerve-wracking. I hope that someone responds to my call.

17. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I glance at the newcomer, pondering whether the offer was legit or not. I assumed magic bag was a dimensional storage system, which was quite a pain in the butt to enchance. I peeked at the several rings tied together within my necklace, considering that half of them haven't seen use for at least two years...

I sent a telekinetic tug at the self-proclaimed chef, gesturing to my direction. I'm not leaving my dinner, there was still half a table left and I'm nowhere near full yet...

18. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    Though the mask was snatched he did not seem to notice the thing I actually took.... smiling to myself I walked back to the inn to test my new 'trick'

19. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? What did you actually took?

20. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    *grins* you did something very high levelled using your domain.....so I 'plundered' a low level version of your domain which is instead used for canon making with one hella limitations because the skill is Lvl 2 (can use domain for a total of 10minutes perday once a day)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.