Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting back to adventuring after a practicing using my newly strenghtened blades i see the urgent quest so i quickly go out to scout
    After running for a while i see what i assume is the demon orc and his guards.
    The demon orc himself towers out above the other orcs at 4 meters of height and his guards seem like they're not ordinary ogres either. Standing at 3 metres.
    i quickly return to the guild to inform them of what i've seen so that i can work together with the other adventurers to strike down this menace

Ldyrdy likes this.
  2. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't that the fun parts? kekekeke

3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Make it big, bad, black and angry. Throw in smoking red eyes too, as well as shrugging off most attack as scratch damage. Shouldn't be hard as long as everyone decided that it's unkillable just jet.

Ldyrdy likes this.
  4. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yo guys for this raid im thinking we don't do party and everyone comes together to get shit done. like any and all debuff/curses group up to mass debuff, alchemists poison everyone's weapons to give the champion various diseases. mages work together to blast him with various spells. and physical damagers can get in under the radar and deal massive damage due to the boss being crippled as hell underneath 500+ curses
    mass ping so everyone can see. as its a semi raid not a quest i feel @Ldyrdy would be okay with it

@A5G_Reaper @Aca1814ina @AncientFang @arashi-chan12 @asriu @AurumGold @ballster147 @Bielt @elhessan @Faaldara @FanzZeta @ForumObserver @hajiko @Hikari Wataru @iampsyx @Kagami Ren @KYONIGIRI @kyuukestu @LivingCorpse @LordOfPies @Luxadia @MasterCuddler @Mimi @Napknight @Nope34 @Orphellia @pirateking36 @pukupyoo @Quillink @Rivenn @shad12ow @SinCity @SpearOfLies @wraith @xtremeloldude @Zero300 @Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy likes this.
  5. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Villan's POV
    Screw that I'm calling my god (takes a phone out, calling @ForumObserver ) "Oi Kami-Sama, we got raid boss over here, can you somehow get rid of him."

6. LordOfPies

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ldyrdy said we literally cant kill him atm

7. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    We are adventure, not army. I prefer little group try slow down him. At least until we have some good rank to make them as leader.

8. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    everyone just do your part.
    Attack the demon orc, harass him. Perhaps kill his guards since they're mortal
    slow him down untill some kingdom sends an actual army. Prevent civilian casualties

9. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    you're thinking too hard (?)

the group is too large atm for this

10. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the idea, but I feel that when everyone teams up, it should signify the end of whatever it is that we are facing. If the demon orc can't be killed right now, then it should not be because the guild master has said so, but because the adventurers have made a disjointed effort in dealing with this problem. When we fail to kill this monster even after a lot of effort, it should be then that we finally group together and defeat it.

But if every one does join this raid, count me in.

Pyoo likes this.
  11. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    No wonder the raid boss cannot be killed, look at that humongous monster. Oi @Ldyrdy , are you trying to get all of us massacred?!

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  12. LordOfPies

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha thats intimidating as fuck

pirateking36 likes this.
  13. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    My head hurts... not. Hmm. So I'm apparently immune to hangover now. I don't really remember yesterday evening though, probably devolved into a drinking bout at some point. Well, I managed to return to my room so I suppose it's all good.

I looked at the small plants and flowers growing on the bed. Sly the inkeeper wouldn't be happy. That aside, the unconscious manifestation of my affinity was unusual. Before it's always waking up to my room completely rearranged after a drunken revelry. Now it turned my bed into a flowerbed atop of rearranging the whole room. Calling my affinity shifted wouldn't be correct, it's more like... the nature affinity shot up? To the point of matching my arcane-telekinesis. Peculiar.

I recalled the book and willed the greenery to wilt. Supposedly a nature mage can wilt their own creation at basically no cost, a bit more for normal growth, and finally a massive wrestling of control if it's plants magically bound to someone or something else. It was fairly accurate, the plants turned into dried stalks that were easy to pull off. A wave of telekinesis uprooted the whole thing, I kept it in a small pile at one of the bed's leg. Should be easier to sweep now.

The rent came with a personal bath, I entered with motivation to test my other affinity. Water went up several degree, it should be somewhere above average right now. Fire didn't improve at all, but the abysmal cost were counteracted by my massive increase in manapool. Air somewhat got better, still below average. I wasn't in position to test others, and the water in the barrel-like wooden tub already warmed aplenty, so I went in and leave testings for later. I sighed in happiness as the warmth spread through my body, washing the filth and hints of blood that I didn't get to remove yesterday.

I dried myself with hot wind, idly thinking about how convenient an archmage's life now that I somewhat experienced it. I dressed up in another set of arm-length white collared shirt, sleeveless brown vest, shin-length black skirt, and red ribbon around my neck - same design with my usual ones, and picked up another copy. I had a quick breakfast downstairs and asked the innkeeper to bring the extra robe to the tailor and make some more copies, leaving some gold coins on him. Finally, I left the inn and walked into the guild.

"Spear! Good morning. Show me the quest." I scrutinized the details under a big red "emergency". As if the entire army isn't enough, I doubt our collective efforts managed to noticeably dent the hundred thousands strong yesterday. Now there's a demonic orc according to the sense of our ex S-rank guildmaster @Ldyrdy. Yeeeah, I think there was something like a subtle dark-based mana pulse yesterday night. I was too drunk to pay any attention.

"Well, I'm not sure I can wing it by myself this time. Besides, I kind of lost my weapons yesterday and the blacksmith wouldn't have anything ready after I raided the weaponry... perhaps I should visit the othe city..?"

14. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry~ Mimi already chose another quest~
    And beaides Mimi is sick those ugly orcs~
    Good Luck in dissecting the Orcy~
    Bye~♥

15. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, someone did something interesting. An Oni... Only from the second circle of hell, sure, but still a fascinating addition to the enemies this town is facing.
    On the other hand, demons of the circle of lust are rarely high in combat ability. They are also often a touch insane. If some female adventurer gets caught in its clutches, I feel nothing but pity for the child. It is a somewhat less than pleasant thing to deal with.

Yet killing it would be no fun at all. It's very nature will prohibit it working alongside the majority of the orcs, as like all demons, it only trusts those it has bound to itself by contract. Ogres in this case I see. Perhaps there are other things too... Persons assaulting it should be wary of lust demons tendencies towards tentacles burrowed beneath the earth, and aphrodesiac perfumes which easily incapacitate the other gender. I've dealt with iccubi from the eighth circle before, so it's no threat to me, but even so...

Actually, this presents a wonderful opportunity. Battles against actual demons, especially those that don't tend to kill their enemies, are a wonderful training tool (speaking from personal experience, of course. Though the demons I was raised fighting were a touch more dangerous than beings from the nine circles). So let's have a bit of fun...

From high above I let a single drop of my blood fall from a certain location important to the demons sin. After about 5 minutes I call slightly in the direction of the oni, a sound that will certainly make it look up. And another five minutes later, to no surprise, it does. And with those fangs and that underbite, it is also no surprise that the drop of my blood falls into its mouth and down its throat.

The one begins to change slightly. I can see it, though I doubt many others will be able to. It's hide begins to strengthen as the blood magic of my kind contracts it to me, though my own incapability prevents me from commanding it. Diamundium threads underlay its hide, stronger than Adamantium and impenetrable. The cells reform with different fluids at their center, and insulating materials cover the skin. Heat and cold will fail to touch its skin. It's eyes gain improved vision as the rounded pupils become slits and the receptors at the back of the eye double in number. It's ears elongate slightly to enhance its hearing. It's fangs become sharper, and it's claws longer. Yet all of those are too obvious.

The next changes are minute. Threads of Diamundium and other carbonic polymers overlay its muscles, enhancing them many food. It's organs become sturdier, with backup system after backup system ensuring that even if they are crushed or torn from its body, it will retain its ability to function. And last, but certainly not least, the blood of a dragon does not allow wounds to remain. The repair functions of the body, already capable of dealing wounds in minutes, become capable of regenerating them in seconds. Organs can be regrown, limbs replaced, skin repaired... Even the total annihilation of its physical form would no longer permanently destroy this being.

There is only one way to destroy it now. When there had been enough practice on the poor immortal's body, I'll let the guild master know. I'm sure I can fabricate a historical text which describes these symptoms. If not, I'll just write it myself.

Here's why you can't kill the demon Oni. Have fun with that :D :D :D
    @A5G_Reaper @Aca1814ina @AncientFang @arashi-chan12 @asriu @AurumGold @ballster147 @Bielt @elhessan @Faaldara @FanzZeta @ForumObserver @hajiko @Hikari Wataru @iampsyx @Kagami Ren @KYONIGIRI @kyuukestu @LivingCorpse @LordOfPies @Luxadia @MasterCuddler @Mimi @Napknight @Nope34 @Orphellia @pirateking36 @pukupyoo @Quillink @Rivenn @shad12ow @SinCity @SpearOfLies @wraith @xtremeloldude @Zero300 @Ldyrdy

PS: this is not my quest and the guild doesn't know I did this. So don't even think about using it for points or anything.

Kagami Ren and A5G_Reaper like this.
  16. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    I just spent half an hour enhancing the hell out of the thing. Why would I go and kill it now?

LordOfPies and A5G_Reaper like this.
  17. hajiko

hajiko m(_._)m

Reading List:
    Link

As I arrived at the Guild I heard about the Semi-Raid Quest And that there was someone who asked for a summon of all D Rankers to help out, so I came to help.

As for what I can do would be to fight with the other close range fighter´s but since I don't have a great Armour I cant act as Tank but without a heavy Armour I´m fast

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aca1814ina does it looks like this or do you have other forms in mind

19. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    It did. It's a bit bigger now...
    Oh, and it has tentacles. Did I mention that yet? Yeah, it has tentacles. It's a luxuria demon, after all.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  20. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Don't run away. You can use something else as weapon right? I need at least 2 member party with high mobility to make some guerrilla tactics. Your ability to fly it's very usefull." I stare to little girl "And you too enjoy fight strong enemy, right?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.