Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    At least don't give him tentacles or tell other "I pity everyone who thinks the raid quest is now a good idea". The gm've already tell it's invincible, we don't need he have also some bothersome power up.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    With the announcement of the monstrous threat we are going to face, I quickly race to my spider outside of the guild building and then filled it up with whatever weapon I have. I know I’ll need at least 90% of it. You know, I’m not one of those heroes. But remembering the face of those villagers that I saved the other day, I found my blood boils and I fear the worst for them if I didn’t do anything. I might be just a strange and weak tinker, but I want to do what I can to help the weaker ones.

The journey is short since I pushed my spider to its highest speed. But the cost of it is that I felt my back side hurts a bit. Then I stopped in near a higher elevation terrain. Not exactly a cliff, maybe you can call it a hill or something. What made me stopped is not because I think the place is ideal for scouting or anything. It’s just that I felt sick due to some unknown cause. It’s not that I don’t want to move forward. I can’t move forward at all. My instinct told me instantly that I’m not far from the monstrosity.

I pulled out my spyglass and then stood on my spider.

“Urgh!”

The second I laid my eyes on my target, I almost barfed out my stomach. This is bad. But I persevere and continued to observe the target and its surrounding.

Height that reached to the sky. Face that will make the storm ceased. Weapon and armor that is as big as a mountain.

“…That’s him, allright.”

I muttered that with a painful expression on my face. I then surveyed the area around the monstrosity. I saw a lot of monsters. Orcs of various kinds carrying multitude of weapon and wearing various equipment. Throng after throng of goblins, hobgoblins, and lizardmen that possibly corrupted by the demonic being.

“This is bad. Very bad.”

I pulled out a paper and then started to write, only to stopped due to my shivering hands. F-Focus, you! D-Don’t lose your courage! There will be people that suffer if you cower in fear! Focus!

“Argh!!”

I slapped my face and then took a deep breath and start writing the calculation I can came up with. The terrain. The weather. The area. The approximate number. All. I’ve got to give it my all!

“O-Okay, almost do_ARGH!!!”

Suddenly a sharp pain attacked my shoulder. I barely managed to grabbed onto my spider’s frame and immediately looked at my shoulder. An arrow is lodged on it. I then realized that my position has been compromised. Without looking back and holding my pain, I speeded up my spider and rushed toward the city. I will at least healed up and discuss it with my comrades first before even attempting to put some traps. Damn, it’s bleeding too! Ugh! Got to make it fast!

This is what I've can see so far
    First is the one from @xtremeloldude
    The demon orc height is aprroximately 4 meters, probably more. The shortest guard is approximately 3 meters.
    The army consist of :
    Goblins approx. 1500
    Hobgoblins approx. 1000
    Orcs approx. 500
    Lizardment approx. 500
    Note: Some of them are either mutated or corrupted. Extreme cautions.

As I got back to the guild building, I found several of my comrades among the noisy band of adventurers. I grabbed @SpearOfLies shoulder and greeted the guy. I gave him the report I made.
    "Friend, this will not be an easy job. I'll be healing myself a bit for now. You...take care of the plan with the other. Call me when you are ready to move."
    With that short conversation, I left him and then quickly get to a bench to drink a healing potion. Tch, it taste bad.

3. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    I take out the map I made before. Unlike the one a give to guild and Reacchi, this have a lot of note about where we can easily ambush them, escape route, put traps and several other note. "Together with the info @shad12ow give to us. I think we can put some traps here and here before ambush someone of them."

4. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    But it's more fun that way. I thought you liked tentacles.

5. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, if you guys failed to hold back the raid boss, there is an op dwarf in the town guhehehehe

6. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    it may be invincible, but it was summoned...so is it possible to send it back to where it came from? or open up a portal and somehow push it in?

7. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    I like be the tenta-guy, not be r***d by a tenta-orc huge 20+ m.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure the army reach 100.000~ and demon's size up to 20m...

9. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't have nearly 100 adventure...

10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Then sadly I was only able to see the vanguard force. The main force is probably behind those monsters. Ugh...

11. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Blame @Aca1814ina for pulling that number and @Ldyrdy for authorizing it (with a diabolical laughter ever-echoes on his office, I assume)

12. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* these people so afraid of this over grown pig...

As they too afraid i take out extra bomb that i get from Sha on yhe previous mission.

Ready to throw in..

5!

4!

3!

*BOOM!*

JK. Tehee~☆

13. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough cough*
    i am not that evil!..
    and this raid has been spoilered several times...... Orz... and there's more spoiler incoming..

14. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    After this end, I will throw you naked on orcs camp and let you "enjoy your life".

A5G_Reaper and Ldyrdy like this.
  15. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Villan : Kami-sama, apparently the adventurers are not strong enough to hold the raid boss and his army
    ForumObserver:hmmm, I wonder if I should call that 'woman' to assist them.
    Villan : you mean.......... do we have to ask her?
    ForumObserver : she's the only one available at the moment, at least with her pressence, none of the adventurers would die though.No, it's basically impossible for them to die with her pressence. By the way, why you did not join the raid, Villan?
    Villan : Kami-Sama, I'm not stupid enough to surrender my life to something that is obviously could massacre alot of the adventurers. Not yet, I'm not strong enough, not just yet.
    ForumObserver: coward follower I see. Whatever, it'll be such of waste of my power to revive you currently. Hmmhmm, I'll call that 'woman' to prepare.

16. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    This people will shit bricks reading my omake...

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  17. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I was unceremoniously dropped on hard ground, coughing and wheezing after what seems to be hours of high altitude flight. I saw another adventurer dropped next to me, this one looked unconscious. Did Aly fished a random person?

I looked around and realized that this was the elevated platform at Mt. Vuldan I visited few days ago. Ah. I think I get it.

"Let me guess. You dragged me to fill in the required number for the explorations." I glanced at the unconscious adventurer. "What about her?"

@Aca1814ina
    @iampsyx

18. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you see the Mt Tai at the Mt Vuldan?

19. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow what is your most lethal bomb? How much bomb you got in your disposal?

I will not let this overgrown pig terorized my town...

20. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    Oi. Villain. @ForumObserver

Did we really can't kill this thing?

The reason please. Is it because the size??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.