Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fifteen. And decreasing fast.

wraith likes this.
  2. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    Not if it's done right. Do we have any great writers here? I think it would work if the focus was less on erotic stuff and more on the rescue mission.

Pyoo likes this.
  3. Napknight

Napknight 『Knight of Naps』『Never Ending Loop』

Reading List:
    Link
    @#$%^@#$%!

Pyoo and wraith like this.
  4. Accidentally

Accidentally Random Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I blame this all GAY thing to @Napknight .

Your name is gayknight from now on!

wraith likes this.
  5. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol!

6. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm… Nappy~ Mimi really like you and Mimi reeeeeally don't want to KILL YOU~ so… recommend someone else~ okay~

7. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Most tentacles doesn't really care contrary to popular belief.

[​IMG]

8. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    Dammit!
    and he laughing too! Aaaaaaa!!!!

9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    While bombing the hell out of the army, I could see that some of the adventurer has begun to retreat. I was planning the same since I’m close to out of ammunition. Then suddenly I heard a worrying conversation.

“Let’s get out of here! The last thing I want is to be eaten like that berserker fellow!”

B-Berserker fellow!? D-Don’t tell me. @FanzZeta !? I know that he blew himself up and I knew that he is near the demon orc. But I never knew that he was eaten.

Ugh, this is bad. I felt sick in my stomach right after I heard that. Is there any hope? I mean…being eaten by that thing. Is just…

*BOOOMMM*

“Huh?”

I noticed an explosion. Okay, that is not strange since @pirateking36 besides has been busy operating his batteries without any sign of exhaustion. I think this is the first time I saw him not drunk, although he kept muttering ‘booze…I need…booze…’ over and over again.

I stood on top of my spider while trying to see the source of explosion. I used my spyglass and saw that smoke coming out of the demon orc. I know that @Bielt has managed to weaken it, but as long as I know, not a single smoke has come out of it.

*BOOOMMM*

Another explosion! This time I saw it clearly! It came from the mouth! And that was my apple bomb! Then…Fannz might still be alive.

“Hey, can you get me that thing’s mouth?”

I shouted at @LordOfPies that is flying near me. As expected, I got a weird look. No wonder there, genius.

“I need to get inside that! Can you do it?”

He gave a nod, although I could sense that he has probably look at me like looking at a madman. I know that I’m not sane either at this point. But I don’t want to leave a friend behind. Especially one that share the same sentiment in protecting others. I know that I only knew him for a while, but I can feel. His expression when he was running with explosives and also when sacrificing himself stuck inside my mind. I can’t let him die!

But…ah, I have big problem. The moment I’m near that monster, I will probably faint. I don’t have any magic energy. I don’t think I have something that can give me any magic. All my stuff is all mechanical based and explosive base. There’s not a single…Wait! I have one! No! I have three!

“Give me a moment!”

I opened my bag and rummaged into it. I found three masks courtesy of @Zero300 . With this I have at least some magic energy! I put the Violet one on. And…

“Guargh!!”

I felt strange sensation all over my body as I shifted form. That was painful! But I can feel something searing around my blood veins. I have magic energy!

“Okay, do it!”

He nodded and then lifted my spider together with me. As if mimicking my crossbow, he aimed at my destination. The beast’s mouth!

….This will not end well, isn’t it?

With a mighty push, I was launched straight into the beast’s mouth. Due to everyone’s attack, the beast’s didn’t realize that something like me has entered it’s mouth. Although I have the mask on, I still feel dizzy. That is the effect of the demon’s power, I guess. Well, I am inside him.

I managed to land on its mouth and quickly entered its throat. And it seems luck is with me! I could see the figure of Fannz stuck in the beast’s throat. Unconscious, but still in one piece. Uhm…tattered all over and injured, but still in one piece.

I descended the slimy terrain and managed to get close to my friend. I use the mandible of my spider to grab it.

“O-Owowow!!!”

I almost slipped. It seems that my spider is not strong enough to grab the slimy walls. Any sudden move will not endanger myself, but also him.

“Think…think!...Let’s try this!”

I put my hand onto the spider energy core and then try to channel magic. I’ve never done it, so I just concentrate onto my hand. Then sparks started to came out of my hand and it entered the core. I could see that my spider has stabilized its grip.

“Good!”

I then use the mandible again to grab him. It was a slow process, but I managed to extract him. I felt his pulse and it seems that he still has some. Shallow, but still exist. Thank goodness! I pulled out a health potion and shoved into his mouth. I’m surprised that he didn’t choked on that. Already feeling happy that I can get out of here, I failed to realize that I don’t know how to get out the throat. If I move with the spider, I doubt that it can get me out since it already took all of its power to stay in place.

“…If only I can make this spit me out…No! Cough me out!”

I then opened my bag and then activated all of my spider and all of my trap and all my mines. I also lit all of my remaining bombs. I then threw all of them inside. If this will not work, I’m dead. Well…at least will not go alone.

*BOOOMMM*

I could hear sound od explosion and I could feel the air vibrate. …This might be possible…

Then the wall of the throat moved and a sudden wind came from below me. I grabbed onto my spider and also to my fainted friend.

At that moment, I released the grip of my spider and I was thrown out of the mouth of the beast. I flew quite far. And…I forgot how to think of the landing!?

With the ground getting closer, I have no time to think except bracing myself. I grabbed the handle on the spider and hoped for the best. My spider tumbled onto the hard ground and it rolled quite far. I was also thrown out of the spider and landed quite far from the spider.

After a while, I let out a cough and felt that the mask on my face slipped away. I looked at it and saw that it was torn apart. Then I remember the maskmaker’s word. The mask acted as a second life. That’s mean…I’ve just died.

“…really…”

I pulled my body and then walked limply onto Fannz. I could see shallow breathing from him. I…managed to save this guy…You owe me big time, buddy. Big time.

That's all I can do.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    Accidentally and wraith like this.
  10. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay so i've written up my portion involving pshing the orc into the portal. is @FanzZeta out yet?

11. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    I Approve of yuri by the way

12. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    Not you too! I bilieved in you! You are the chosen one!

Napknight likes this.
  13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, out. Read mine first. Sorry for borrowing your char, man.

14. Accidentally

Reading List:
    Link
    Yet

15. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    If @Napknight have a pokemon, he would have a fusion of butterfree and primeape.

[​IMG]

wraith likes this.
  16. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    And i'm seeing this again...

17. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow no worries yo did it well
    okay time to shine
    throughout this whole battle the only thing that crosses my mind is shock. I've been trying to stay far away from battle but with this massive brawl has put all the carnage right in my face. I can barely act, I see @shad12ow and @pirateking36 launching attack after attack into the mass of orcs, @SpearOfLies consistently going into the fray never stopping to try and help tomorrows adventurers, @FanzZeta fighting like mad and disappearing in a massive explosion. Everywhere i look i see men and women fighting just to slow down this demonic incursion. It seems wherever i go carnage follows, at least this time its not by my hand. I still remember the day i started on the path of the forbidden art.

It was one of the first lesson my teacher had on cultivation. She told me that our school made the persons body that of jug and as one absorbs energy it fills up the jug until the jug can't hold any more. I asked what happens if a mage continues to absorb energy and she responded with "when a jug is filled too much it bursts and the water rushes out too fast for anyone to rein it back in" To think that my path of evil started with the question of "can you make someone else's jug burst?"

@shad12ow 's command finally gives me some resolve to see this through after seeing him getting a bloody @FanzZeta out i know what i had to do. i look around and single an orc out from the crowd. with motions i've done hundred of times i plunge a knife deep into my middle and forefinger exposing the profound veins within. as i approach the orc i pray that i'm forgiven for what i'm about to do, no... for what i've done too many times before. i use wind manipulation to hold him in place as i shove my hand straight into his exposed back. I line up my veins with the vein in his back and then i do what i do best, absorb energy. i make all of the energy go into this orcs body with reckless abandon. as a body not used to magic i can feel the energy ruthlessly ripping his veins apart from the inside, at the same time it tries to preserve his life but only causes him more suffering. there is a slight breeze as air enters into his body by any means possible, jamming its way through his pores and down his throat. the body of the orc starts to unnaturally bulge, as he struggles to live he unknowingly keeps the chaotic energy locked inside his body. before long the screams die out as there is only a gurgling noise coming from the orc. this is a sign that he can no longer hold any more energy, he stops being able to exhale and his life force rapidly starts to fade.

with my living weapon in hand i charge straight at the champion. archers fire at me but they just stab deep into the flesh of the soon to be corpse body embedded on my arm. the champion who is struggling against the portal looks at my charge with disdain. and why wouldn't he? as far as he knows its just a puny human holding a bloated orc. as the champions sword comes down i raise the body of the orc up to meet it. after the champions sword enters the body, I rupture his Dantian (where the chaotic wind qi is stored).

the energy rushes out from the wounds in the orc flesh in an incredibly domineering fashion. while normally it wouldn't do much the orc champion is currently being pushed with the equivalent of 3 hurricanes at short range and being pulled by the endless void behind him. first one step, then three, then finally the orc loses his footing and falls into the tentacled horror that is the portal. as for me? well...... i tried to pull out my hand but i was a bit too slow and a massive portion of chaotic energy rips through my arm. as the energy courses through my arm it begins to look like i jammed my arm into the maw of some vicious beast. at the same time my body is just about blown apart. like an arrow out of a bow i am rapidly sent out of the battlefield and bounce several times after hitting the ground. with pain covering my body i look over to the portal to see the champion slowly being dragged down by the tentacles. and the portal slowly closes. i say to myself "as the orc is a demon itself that portal will not keep it down for long, i only hope that @Ldyrdy gets here before the champion breaks free. The pain finally overcomes my willpower and my sight slowly fades to black

Bielt and shad12ow like this.
  18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I was demonstrating how fallen ones think. Don't lump me with them.

19. Napknight

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO:ROFLMAO:

wraith likes this.
  20. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    The best comment I've read today.

A5G_Reaper likes this.