Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I nod in response. "Climbing should be doable if you're good at it."

I pointed at a particular cavern.

"Hot spring here if you're tired."

2. Orphellia

Orphellia Origin Of Unknowns | Creation's Teacher & Mother

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy, you sure are interested to that secret assassin corporation

Why does it have to be charms @Evil_Ginger-kun?

3. Orphellia

Orphellia Origin Of Unknowns | Creation's Teacher & Mother

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I am also cooking up some pasta want some?

4. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    "I make special talismans that can have various effects like returning back to the Guild Hall if you get in danger. The Return Charm is a one time use Charm that returns you to the designated location. I would be able to make these for 10 soul stones or something equivalent. 1 soul stone is equal to one Goblin Soldier. Pretty expensive."

5. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres no link atm but if we get more members, i'll make a thread

6. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    *nods*

7. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zero300 I don't have crafting as my main profession, but I can make or enchant various items using sigils. Alchemy is also one of my specialties. Am I eligible for your crafting clan? :)

8. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is hot spring! Finally I can take a nice bath.
    "Yay, thank you!"
    After thanking her I ran straight to the quest board.

VOLX98 likes this.
  9. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    sure

scriptor likes this.
  10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC]I'm totally peeking that.[/OOC]

The tavern's floor rattled. I glanced at Psyx for a second before rushing out, thinking that the orc army finally marched. I flew as fast as I could, it would only take several short hours for warg riders to reach the city. Plenty of casualties on the way without any warning.

Then I saw massive black mist billowed on the distance. It radiated a sinister aura as I subconsciously understand that touching that would be catasthropic. I halted somewhat, recognizing the hill below the vortex yesterday - the vortex was no more. The demon orc was released. Yet I heard miserable screams instead of war cries from the encampment..?

I dropped my altitude and flew curved toward the treeline. I had a lingering idea about who could possibly wreck the entire army, but it felt... wrong? One of the longest sentence Aly ever told me was regarding how she find humans strange for killing something they won't eat. Well, what's happening up ahead wasn't very Aly-like.

I arrived at one edge of the encampment, kneeling on a tree branch. The black mist had entirely dispersed, making me wondering whether it's an illusion, but seeing the hellscape in front of me convinced me otherwise.

Massive area centering at the heart of the encampment are nothing more than a smoldering crater. On an even wider area surrounding that, was pile of assorted corpses with no apparent wound - except that none actually had any mana signature. All dead. Then, moving toward the field of corpses were shamans and orc captains? Well, the grunts were running away instead. Some definitely spotted me as they sporadically vanished into the forest but none even spared a second glance. Terrorized, to put it mildly.

Something blitzed across the remaining orcs. I need to fully concentrate and magically enhance my perception to even glimpse at the creature, and at that moment my heart stalled. Then it started beating twice as fast.

Silver hair long enough to reach her own feet, as well as a single, feathery black wing. A blade so dark as if it absorb light itself. Aside from that it's definitely Aly, yet something was different from her usual demeanor. A cold, murderous air instead of her usual uncaring attitude. Not like we were around anywhere near enough to know her that well, but this Aly wouldn't think twice to rip my innards and devour it while looking straight into my eyes back at our first meeting. I just knew that much.

She finally stopped in place, pointing her blade skyward and swung in down while muttering something. Immediately a part of the sky lit up bright orange. It was tiny from here, but if Aly summon a rock from the sky then it sure as hell won't be tiny. Taking it as my cue, I bolted back to the direction of the city. There were orcs fleeing the same direction anyway, I doubt she even care enough to single me out.

I stopped for a moment when the meteor, now close enough for the titanic size to be comprehended, suddenly vanished. Pretty much the entire city saw it at this point, so there would be pandemonium. Getting my report through would be a real chore...

11. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently I was exploring the northern mountains and happened upon a castle full of undead. I didn't explore very far into it, but from what I could see from the outside, it was a very large castle, with at least 200+ unexplored rooms. Possible future quest @Ldyrdy ?

Ldyrdy likes this.
  12. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    I order some meal in tavern. I feel pretty strange the fact I'm totally clean after finish the quest but my stomanche want food so nothing strange here. I don't talk very much here and the only one I be very friendly is Reacchi. I ask myself what he probabily doing now and if she is fine. The roasted pork arrived and I find it more delicious than usual.

Title granted: Natural enemy of orcs.

13. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    *Drops pieces of paper from ceiling rafters*

The kinetic Mage is looking at me oddly when she enters the tavern. I ignore her, of course. Probably just some repressed trauma or something...

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  14. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    As it seems we are slowly accumulating gold, it is time for me to once again inform the adventurers here of the Doom Weapons. http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/479846/<-------Link to the original post, still not taking preorders, but a good time to start thinking about ordering one.

15. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Scriptor smiles brightly and makes her introduction.

"Hello fellow adventurers, I'm Scriptor Arlence. My profession is Sigilmaster and I'm happy to join the guild."

She pulls out a few stoppered flasks and tugs over a strangely folded wooden contraption. After she tinkers with it a little, it unfolds into a wooden chair.

"I'm also a craftsman and recently joined the Society of Makers. Please contact me if you're interested in anything, even if it's making an order."

She bows politely.

Craft shop link

A5G_Reaper, a101011 and Bielt like this.
  16. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    *smile*
    Nice to meet you ^^
    I'm Biel the Chaos priest ^^
    I hope You will have fun ^^

scriptor likes this.
  17. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    i know this is late but i need to do some clarification on some matter~

regarding the demon orc raid, the adventurer's all have done well.. and as someone guessed it right, i am the one who deliver the final blows but somehow it wasn't enough to kill him. i was only able to send him back to where he belongs. so we can say that the situation is save for now.
    *spoiler alert*

Napknight likes this.
  18. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Noticing the extremely low quality of adventurer card being handed around at the guild, Alliuna decided to drop a template off at the bulletin board and see if others would use it to create nicer, more readable cards....

^OOC: Mine. Template below, quote to use.

Name:name hereRace:race here
    UserID:last number in profile page URL Nickname: simple
    Job:job or classOccupation:occupation or clan
    Weapons:weapon 1weapon 2weapon 3
    Skills:skill 1skill 2skill 3
    Rank {X}Missions Complete:# quests{Amt of} Gold

DCLXVI, hajiko, Napknight and 4 others like this.
  19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    ..Guildmaster, why didn't you submit the paperwork for that job? Is that why you were gone last time?

20. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link

Noticing the extremely low quality of adventurer card being handed around at the guild, Alliuna decided to drop a template off at the bulletin board and see if others would use it to create nicer, more readable cards....

^OOC: Mine. Template below, quote to use.

Name:name hereRace:race here
    UserID:last number in profile page URL Nickname: simple
    Job:job or classOccupation:occupation or clan
    Weapons:weapon 1weapon 2weapon 3
    Skills:skill 1skill 2skill 3
    Rank {X}Missions Complete:# quests{Amt of} Gold
    Or this....

[TABLE][TR][TH]Name:[/TH][TH]name here[/TH][TH]Race:[/TH][TH]race here[/TH][/TR]
    [TR][TD]UserID:[/TD][TD1]last number in profile page URL[/TD1]
    [TD2]Nickname:[/TD2] [TD2]simple[/TD2][/TR]
    [TR][TD]Job:[/TD][TD]job or class[/TD][TD]Occupation:[/TD][TD]occupation or clan[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]Weapons:[/TD][TD]weapon 1[/TD][TD]weapon 2[/TD][TD]weapon 3[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]Skills:[/TD][TD]skill 1[/TD][TD]skill 2[/TD][TD]skill 3[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]Rank {X}[/TD][TD]Missions Complete:[/TD][TD]# quests[/TD][TD]{Amt of} Gold[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]​

@a101011 @AardwarkThe2nd @afallenleaf @Ale Cole @anhrefn @Anon2.0 @Anon Ymous @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal @Arcadia Blade @Aternus @Azuka @BlueShinya @Bunnypillow @CarefreeRainCloud @checkman123 @CloudySkySadMoon @Crimson Nanashi @DCLXVI @erichninja @Eternal_Frosty @ExitedDeviljho @FernwehDesu @fluffymigs @Fuwafuwakid @GonZ555 @Haeru @han2xiah @infinit3aura @LostArc @Lunatique @Nargol @oddfreak @Ophious @OrdinaryUser @OverlyFriendly @Professor Charles Francis Xavier @qzty @RizYun @Sephira @SlashCrit @Speedy @stellarsohye @Vicious @VOLX98 @Wei_liang @yarvic001 @A5G_Reaper @Aca1814ina @AncientFang @arashi-chan12 @asriu @AurumGold @ballster147 @Bielt @elhessan @Faaldara @FanzZeta @ForumObserver @hajiko @Hikari Wataru @iampsyx @Kagami Ren @KYONIGIRI @kyuukestu @LivingCorpse @LordOfPies @Luxadia @MasterCuddler @Mimi @Napknight @Nope34 @Orphellia @pirateking36 @pukupyoo @Quillink @Rivenn @shad12ow @SinCity @SpearOfLies @wraith @xtremeloldude @Zero300 @ghostpeople @Legion @Evil_Ginger @KuroInfinity @scriptor

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.