Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    You're still here? Get out of the line! You're disturbing my work here!

2. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wow @shad12ow you are really working hard eh...
    That makes it a lot easier for me... that way... I could... sleep... peacefully... Zzz... zz..."

3. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    you @Napknight's sister or something?

4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "...ah, whatever."
    *put blanket on her*
    "...I'll scold her later."

5. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to bed

6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Who? Me?

7. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    yes you

8. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have work. Can't leave the receptionist table empty.

9. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    .................Another raid.....haha...haha.....hahahahahaha.......gawd dammit!!! Can't be helped since it's request from another kingdom. May I bring npc along? (not gonna make it too op (lel))

Ldyrdy likes this.
  10. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow - SE2, SE4, SD2, SD4

I finally visited the blacksmith uncle again, and received an even longer lecture about minding my weapons. I nodded it off until he finally finished, and asked him to prepare as many nails as he could. He looked me weirdly but agreed anyway. I went off, I'll collect it later.

Setting off to the forest, I liberally blew several massive mana pulse to all direction. The crystal Aly implanted was really slowly merging with the flesh, increasing my mana pool at a rate that any mage would sell their soul to have. That allowed a thick pulse that pinged pretty much all living things on a wide area. The several mages back at the city will probably felt something between uncomfortable up to straight up defiled. Not my problem.

It's surprising how many goblins were around if you knew where to look. Not even half a minute of flying and I ran onto a small nest. That's convenient.

I pulled them airborne from their den under a bush. Their mana signature was so pitiful that twisting their heart three-hundred-sixty degrees took only three seconds worth of my natural mana regeneration. The green vermin plopped dead, I only killed and picked up the biggest ten before moving along.

I surprisingly ran into some unicorns before the boars. It wasn't as rare as the legend depicted,but I expect that they had some sort of detection of illusion magic inbuilt into their instinct. Probably both. But they're not going anywhere after I discovered them first. I kind of feeling like a criminal when I thought about killing these guys, so I tried the nature magic entangling roots first. It went a bit too well, turning the lush ground with a dozen meters in diameter into a sea of thick vines that buried the whole pack. Oops.

I dragged one that was rather separated from the rest to the sky and dispelled the vines. I think I heard a collective sigh of relief from the fleeing unicorns, but got to be my imaginations. Horses don't have any outcast, do they?

Boar tribesmen were way too many around the plains. With a still living (black sheep, figuratively speaking) unicorn and ten dead goblins still in tow, I found a detached group of boar warriors hunting - surprise surprise, - wild boars. I laughed out loud even as their spare spears floated out of the quiver, reorientated their direction, and skewered the squealing hunters. I ambushed another group the same way to get the five needed for my quota, and made my way back to the town.

There was a village on the way with obvious rhino trails on its farmland. I simply followed the trail of destruction onto a medium pond where the rhinos were chilling. These guys were tough, but there were other ways to deal with tough creatures...

A cast of entangling root bound them in place, their struggle broke some but I simply regrow it faster than it break. Then it's only a matter of telekinetically keep a blob of water surrounding their head. The rhinos syopped struggling within minutes, but I let them soak a bit more just to be sure.

This time I only sawed the horn off.

It's past high noon when I returned to the guild. Ten goblins, five boar warriors, eight rhino horns, and a living-but-terrified unicorn in tow, I happily skipped to find @shad12ow's face cramped at the parade.

"I'll go for the cyclops after lunch. Score these first please?" I smile sweetly at him. Smiling usually work in my favor, whatever the ocassion.

11. Leories

Leories New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kiwionwheels #EE1

I step into the swamp, my hooves stir up the mud at my feet. Mosquitos try and bite my arms and neck, but I quickly bat them away with my tail. The humidity makes me feel like I am in water, my fur clinging to my skin. I spot a nice spot for a lean-to. I use my survival training from being a cub to gather materials for a fire and shelter. I have nothing on me except for my maps and Explorer's Logs. I catalog everything I see in my logs and landmarks and land formations on my maps. I walk along the riverbank until I see a large splash in the sludge water. I try to avoid confrontation (and water) so I move away from the riverbank. I noticed some buzzards circling in the sky to my left, over the river. I try to find a good spot to walk across but I can barely see into the sludge. I climb up a tree with my claws and perch myself on a sturdy branch. I see another branch across the river so I try and make the jump. I leave my maps on the ground next to the tree, then I pour most of my energy into the jump but I peak my jump about 20 feet away from the branch and I fall into the murky waters. My fur is globbed and wet from the sludge. I feel something brush by my leg and I try to kick it with my left hoof. My hoof grazes it and the thing made quite a stir in the water. I try to swim to the other side with what little energy I have, my body aching. I feel it brush last me again, this time at my chest. I pull out my claws and use the last of my energy to jab the thing. I hear it screech, it's dying sounds were like music to my ears. I chuckle, then pass out in the murky waters. I wake up and it is nighttime, judging from the moon's position I would say it is about 3 AM. I can see clearly at night thanks to evolution, if you believe in that kind of stuff. I find myself on the riverbank of the tree I tried to jump to. I look in the water and see a dead fish, I don't really know aquatic life that well but this one looked like something out of a nightmare, it was at least 6 feet long and had an armored plate head. I walk towards where the buzzards were circling and I found a skeleton of a boar, with its bones picked clean. I took its skull as a souvenir and went on my merry way. I traveled around for hours, keeping track of each and every step I take. I reach a narrow part of the river and I jump across. I make my way back to the tree I jumped from and grab my maps and logs. I continue through the swamp for 2 days with no more trouble from the swamp's residents. In the end I have a map of the swamp. I return to the city, go to a map maker store. Grab a Dangerous Stamp, which marks that the place has aggressive wildlife, and open the doors to the guild, calling for my receptionist.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    ========================================
    #SE2 - E rank - Slay 10 goblin (max gold is 50)
    #SE4 – E rank – slay 5 boar warrior (max gold is 70)
    #SD2 – D rank – slay 8 rampaging rhinos (max gold: 80)
    #SD4 – D rank – slay 1 unicorn (max gold: 100)
    =========================================
    I know I shouldn't have look at the door. I shouldn't have! The moment I saw those, my eyes twitched. Ugh...And is that a live unicorn?
    "...Ms. Reachii...uhm...no, nevermind. Let's get this over with. The goblins are fine. The boars are fine. The rhinos...quite nice. The tusk are very pristine and spotless. As if they gave it to you voluntarily. And...the...unicorn...you do know, Ms. Reachii that the quest clearly said that you have to 'slay' one of them. A simple shot to the heart is enough. But...sorry, I have to fail you for that. So here is your reward, 50 gold, 70 gold, and 80 gold. That came in total of 200 gold...No, make that 175 gold. I will deduct your pay to let the guild at least take care of the unicorn...Until we know what to do with it. Don't forget to update your member card and take care."
    I release my spider hive and then threw them onto the terrified looking unicorn. With a few quick jab, the paralyzing drugs has successfully made the unicorn dropped to a deep sleep. I then command my spider to drag it onto the back. What should we name it, I wonder?

13. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I tilt my head. "I can kill it right here though? Why'd you take it away? I'll sue you!"

*smiles*

14. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    *impatiently poke @shad12ow*

"I'll just gift the unicorn to someone if you aren't accepting it, so be quick! It'll fetch s good price at the black market at least."

I think the unicorn just made a terrified neigh. Nah, must be my imagination.

15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Kill it right here right now? You'll make mess here! No thank you! I will not be held responsible for that. I heard that! Just...go on. It's not like you can't finish a quest in a matter of seconds. Sheesh...you and that Ally girl. Just go. I'll take care of the unicorn. I can use it as...an experiment."
    Why did it neigh again? I though I drugged it already? Might need a more potent drug next time.

16. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Pouting, I left the guild almost way too quickly. While conveniently forgetting the boar warriors bleeding their whole blood out in the lobby.

17. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    While I was busy sorting her paper, I noticed something in the edge of my eyes. My eyes widened almost immediately.
    "Ms. Reachii!!!! You!!!...ugh...my blood pressure...calm down. Ah, damn it!"
    I threw the spider that has the capability to suck liquid. In a split second, the floor has been cleaned. Then the spider climbed onto my hand and I pulled out a vial of boar blood.
    "Can I make something from this, I wonder?"

Ldyrdy and A5G_Reaper like this.
  18. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow @Ldyrdy turning in the first of 3 quests
    After falling unconscious I had to block out all senses. When my arm was ruptured a large portion of the chaotic energy entered my body. In order to safely neutralize it i had to shut down all non-critical functions and focus on circulating the energy through my bloodstream. However, maybe this is what i needed in order to grow. I can feel my wind control increasing as well as my perception growing to a larger range. After waking up many hours later i find myself in one of the inns. it appears @shad12ow rescued me and dropped me off here. I'll have to repay him later.

I started getting serious deja vu. I felt like i was in third person, watching myself move as opposed to controlling myself. i started getting very dizzy and before long passed out on the floor again. (sorry @shad12ow seems i can''t keep my promise of not passing out : P) While out i felt like i was looking through the eyes of another person. memories, ideas, loves flashed before my eyes in an instant entering into my brain as some sort of jumbled stream of information. Just about the only clear thing i could get from it was a name. "Taotie" it seems like all of these memories belonged to someone with that name. along with the name was the feeling of insatiable hunger. before too long the memories stopped coming and i slowly regained my senses. as i tried to piece together what just happened i slowly gained some insight. this "Taotie" was also some sort of mage that seemed to use wind magic. he would draw people towards him and they would be compressed by massive amounts of wind. beyond his combat strength this individual also seemed to be some sort of artist. working with paper he folded triangles into bizarre shapes. I noticed he made a lot of swans, weird. either way the style of art led to a crazy idea. I rushed over to the blacksmith and explained the rough shape of these triangles. after my previous request he still seemed confused but accepted the job when i showed him my gold. I promised him all of my gold so long as he makes me as many of these triangles as he can the only caveat is that the longest side has to be 4 inches in length.(OOC: @shad120w and/or @Ldyrdy if could get a random estimate on how much each one is that'd be great cuz a whole lotta my money will be going into this and i don't want to just give myself something worth way more than i paid for)

To warm up I found a quest requiring me to kill 10 goblins. this reminded me of the first quest i ever took and would be a good benchmark to see how much I've grown. wandering around the wilderness i push my perception to the max and discover a goblin encampment. I decide that to kill all of them I'm just going to throw knives to practice my fine control over wind. using the two hunting knives i got from my first mission i aim for their heads and throw. with the wind correcting my throws it is a piece of cake to kill goblins. after around a half an hour of throwing, retrieving and throwing again 10 goblins fall to my knives. i remove their ears as proof and loot their bodies of any more knives.

19. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    50 gold~ but tag one receptionist only plox... or imma reduce your gold.. kekeke

20. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Tyrant GM!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.