Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    You're still in here!? Don't disturb the line!

2. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    abuse of power down with GM! Seize the means of productions
    also yeah ill only tag one in the future

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow - SD1, SC1, GC1

Still kinda fuming, I stabbed the steak with revenge as I ate my lunch in the tavern. I collected my nails from the blacksmith uncle, got a whole barrel of them. I floated back to the forest to find lizardmen, totally forgetting how many I need. So I descended onto one of their hunting outpost and rained them with nails shot at the speed of sound, magnificently turning the whole inhabitant into something like sponge cake.

I retrieved the nails, easily done since I infused them with a minute amount of my mana pre-shot. Levitating the twenty-ish corpses, I left the pile in front of the guild before making my way to the desert.

I heard there were cyclopses there. A mana ping revealed the obscene amount of deathly surprises under the sand, as well as major lifeform at one point within my scan distance. Good thing I was flying. I went at my top spees to encounter a bunch of cyclopses eating a giant feral soil worm, raw. The worm split onto three parts was still twitching too. Eww. Eww to the max.

I've heard about cyclops shrugging sword blows with barely any nick. Well, like I always said some body parts simply cannot be trained with. I infused lots of mana onto the barrel of nails, and sent them burrowing under the sand. It went into the worm, where I covertly slip them in each time a cyclops took a bite. Eventually I had sufficient inside their stomach, the dumb brutes didn't even realized what got into them.

I singled one cyclops and sent the nails up their throat. It immediately stood up, making a horrifying voice mix between choking and wailing in pain. It did little to the telekinetically controlled nails as I shoved the lot onto its respiratory tract. It coughed blood several times before finally fell twitching, its life fading out.

I repeated it two more times and by then the remaining cyclopses thought it was something they ate and tried to vomit their stomach out. Not bad as far as dumbasses go, but I lodged the nails inside their stomach while I worked. They fell down crying in pain, retching until their stomach were empty. It did little to ease the pain.

I soon finished five, and was left with one last cyclops. I wasn't sure what to do, but then a bright idea came to mind as I sent one nail up its throat, digging through the maxilla, and finally lodged in its brain. It immediately ceased any movement, vacantly staring the overcast sky.

Now it's the grisly part. Bringing the cyclops whole were too exhausting, so I had to settle for the good parts only. Blood, heart, and eyeball if I recall. Well, here I go.

I erected a telekinetic dome to prevent sand and wind from interrupting. That done, I started by sawing a cross-shaped cut on the cyclops' chest. Then I pulled and held the four flaps of skin, revealing the chest cavity and organs. I saw off the arterial veins tangling the heart, making a mess of the innards in the process, and finally pulled the heart out. Meanwhile the blood was levitated onto a blob of red liquid above. The whole multitasking was so taxing that I didn't even had any leeway to prevent the bloodspray from hitting me.

Repeating the heart harvest four more times, and after five times of really careful telekinetic eyeball pulling, it was near sunset when I finally finished the task. I was drenched with blood with five eyeballs, five hearts, a copious blob of cyclops blood, as well as a brain-dead cyclops in tow. I happily floated back to the city, imagining Psyx's face when I brought the souvenir.

" @shad12ow! The lizards I already left outside earlier, the neighbors are witness to it. That and the cyclops quest should make me C rank. Then I'm taking GC1, here's an eyeball."

Drenched head to toe in red, with oversized hearts, even bigger eyeballs, and several barrels worth of blood floating around me, I can see the surrounding people inching away. It's the smell isn't it? Got to be the smell.

4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #EE1 – E rank – explore the swamp (max gold is 100)
    ====================================================
    "Ah, thank you. You've done well. And the map...is so detailed! Marvelous! Thank you very much. I will inform the guildmaster about the aggressive wildlife. Well, here is the reward, 100 gold. Please don't forget to update your member card. take care!"
    @Kiwionwheels

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  5. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    #ED2 – D rank - snowy mountain clearance team (maximum gold 150)
    @Ldyrdy

My first day in The Guild Receptionist Job. There's nothing particular happening. In fact nothing happens at all. There's nobody that comes to me to appraise their Quest Report. But that is fine, I get plenty of spare time because of that and I could sleep as much as I like.

"Nn...? Wait... That is not good! If nobody come to me to appraise their Quest, I couldn't get any salary at all!"

I'm awoke and quickly stood up and shouted. That startled the receptionist beside me his name is shadow-kun or something. The other Adventurer nearby also startled with my sudden action.

"Shadow-kun I'm going to take a leave and do some quest for a while. Do your best by yourself while I'm away kay?"

I spoke towards Shadow-kun who is buried in paperwork. Even with me going for a while it's looks like there will be no problem.

Let's take a look at the Quest board.

"Hmm... Surveying the Snowy Mountain Clearance huh? I think it's near Frostia place. Alright, I'm gonna take this one."

I quickly went out of the Guild Building and went towards the direction of Snowy Mountain

.................6 Hours Later

"Oii~ Frostia~ Are you there~?

I arrived at Frostia's cave after couple of hours hiking the mountain. Since there is no response I entered the cave.

"Hey, I brought that beer you wanted to drink. Where are you Frostia? Come out."

*silence*

"Still no response. I guess she went out huh? I'll just leave this here then."

I put the plastic bag containing the beer on the corner of the cave and went out.

"Now, let see The clearance should be that way."

I went west from Frostia's cave and arrived at the clearance about a hour later.

"Well... this is troublesome..."

I saw the Clearance that supposed to be a flat plain are now buried in a lot of snow. Looks like there was avalanche here.

"Hmm, I should report it to the guild... Nn?"

There in the middle of pile of snow I noticed a Shiny light blue something that looks like a spire. I take a closer look at the spire and noticed something like a scale on the surface.

"This... looks familiar... Don't tell me?"

I looked at that mysterious spire from top and down.

"...Frostia?"

The spire moved a bit when I said that.

"How could you... never mind I'll save you now."

I take out a shovel and started digging. Don't ask me where I pulled it out from. Let just say it's a Magical Girl privileges.

Later...

"Phew... thanks kid. I thought I would freeze to death there"
    "How could a Frost Dragon freeze to death!? Well anyway, tell me everything that happens here"

Frostia then started her flashback

It was Millions of years ago the Universe has just formed...

"Nope, to long. Start from this morning"

Alright, alright... *ehem* so... around this morning...
    I was flying in the sky. Doing what a dragon usually do. Patrolling my domain, hunting wild monster, scaring some adventurer nearby, you know usual Dragon stuff.

"Then I meet this group of travellers that proclaimed themselves as a Party of Hero"
    "Party of Hero?"
    "That's right, they got startled with my sudden appearance and started to fight me"
    "So the avalanche happens because of your fight with the party of Hero"
    "Nope, I wiped the floor with them in just 5 seconds"
    "You what!?"

Well... moving on. After I disposed of the pest... oh no worries I only left them half dead since they look so pitiful. After that I continued flying towards western side of the mountain. And that's when I saw something amazing.

"Something amazing?"
    "That's right"

That something amazing is so amazing that I momentarily lost in awe. It was so damn amazing!

"Stop beating around the bush, tell me what that something amazing is"

Well, it was so amazing, it's... it's... AMAZING!

"JUST TELL ME WHAT IT IS!"

Okay... okay... geez. It was... hmm? I can't remember what it is.

"THE HECK!?"

Well, it was so amazing I can't remember it. The impact of the amazingness was so powerful I forgot what is that about.

"Haa... whatever, so basically that something amazing is what caused this avalanche..."
    "No, it actually because of me"
    "What!?"
    "Well you see, I saw this weird monster frozen in an ice near the summit of the mountain. So I was thinking of getting a closer look. But that something amazing left a deep impact on me, I keep daydreaming about it. As a result I couldn't control my speed and crashed towards the mountain. The result is as you can see."
    "SO IT WAS YOU! Haa... whatever... so then... did you see that weird monster?"
    "Yep, it was not as amazing as that something amazing. But its pretty amazing itself"
    "Stop using the word amazing! It's getting confusing for me"
    "I think it got caught in the avalanche with me. Wait a moment, I remember the scent let me look for it for a while"

After that Frostia started sniffing around the area like somekind of a Search and Rescue Dog. Frostia then started digging at a particular place. Meanwhile I'm just playing with snow, making a snowman.

"Here it is that creature I talked about"

While I'm giving a finishing touches on my snowman, Frostia came and dropped a corpse of something frozen in an ice with his mouth near me.

I glanced at that corpse of something with half opened eye. Then I opened my eyes wide.

"Something amazing just came out!"
    "See? It's weird right? I never saw this Monster throughout my 500 years of life"
    "Well... I do think I know this creature... but... I never expected that it existed"
    "Can we eat it?"
    "Don't your mother ever told you not to eat something off the ground?"

I inspected that something that was frozen in an ice cube. I was thinking of bringing it to the guild.

"By the way, this particular ice that trapped this creature isn't ordinary ice from what I see. It's an Eternal Ice, something that was made with magic"
    "You sure?"
    "I'm pretty sure, this Ice will never melt no matter how hot it is. Maybe a great magician in the past fought this creature and froze it with his magic"
    "I see... I'm thinking of taking this with me to the Guild but..."
    "Need me to give a lift?"
    "Yes, thanks. By the way I left some beers in your cave"
    "Really? Sweet~"

After that I ride on Frostia back while carrying that frozen something with me towards the Guild.

When I arrived, a lot of people in Town got surprised with Frostia appearance. But after seeing me riding its back, they just continue doing whatever they do. This kind of thing is normal for the Town residents since a lot of adventurer here is outside the boundary of common sense.

After saying goodbye to Frostia, I pushed the Frozen Creature inside the Guild with great difficulty. I think I'll just give this to the Guildmaster since its cumbersome.

I then reported about the avalanche and that something amazing to Guildmaster and continue my work as receptionist.

"Oh by the way Guildmaster there some souvenir I have for you in the Guild Hall"

[ @Ldyrdy obtained <Frozen Yeti Corpse> x1 ]

6. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    good job 150 gold~ - 20 for making me clean up the corpse~ so 130 total

7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #SD1 – D rank - slay 10 Lizardmen (max gold: 70)
    #SC1- C rank – slay 5 cyclops (max gold: 150)
    #GC1 – C rank – collect cyclops eye (max gold: 150) quest rewards: 1x unknown recipe
    =================================================================
    "Ugh!...Just...urgh! Sorry. *spray flower perfume nearby* The smell is horrendous! What were you doing!? Put a damn lid on the blood too!...Sheesh...Ms. Reachii, you need some common sense once in a while. Ugh...Sorry *put on clockwork mask* That's a bit better. Stuffy, *wheeze* but better. Let's get this *wheeze* over with. Lizardmen, yeah, plenty of those in the front. Enough to make the guild *wheeze* smell like a damn fish monger's kitchen on a rainy day. The cyclops *wheeze* of all the things, you brought the heart that *wheeze* is that still beating!?...My goodness. And the eye. Oh, this is one perfectly done eye dissection. *wheeze* Okay, here is your reward, *wheeze* 40 gold, 150 gold, and 150 gold. That *wheeze* came in total of *wheeze* 340 gold. And a scroll of recipe. *wheeze* I don't know what it is about. *wheeze* The deduction for *wheeze* some air freshner and also *wheeze* to get someone to lifted the pile of lizardmen. *wheeze* Now that is all. Thank you and *wheeze* have a *wheeze* nice day."

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I happily pocketed the earnings and scribbled the change on my guild card. Looking at the masked @shad12ow, I understand that it's the smell.

"Thanks! Sorry for being a handful."

I jumped over the counter and hugged him before leaving, whistling happily on the way.

9. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    But, but... it's something amazing!
    We could use it as a Decoration!
    Something like a stuffed animal furniture. But this one is a Frozen Yeti! So it's more amazing!

Ldyrdy likes this.
  10. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    #GE2 – E rank – gather 10 moonlight flower and 10 healing plants (max gold is 50) quest rewards: potion recipe
    I've picked this quest
    So I've waited for the night to come because the moonlight flower only blooms during the night time
    All in all I've successfully did this quest quite uneventful lucky me because there's a rumor that a horde of trolls are lurking there

11. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "U-UWARGH!!! M-Ms. Reachii! *wheeze * Wait right *wheeze * there !"
    Argh, she's gone. This is bad...I will have to clean this up with some strong soap...No, with acid...On second thought, might as well burn it. I think a new clothes is in order. Ugh...that girl...'
    "Next! *wheeze * What?"
    Everyone's backing away...Hmm...
    "Guildmaster! *wheeze * I'll be out for *wheeze * a second!"
    Where's that flame bomb? I know I put it here...

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #GE2 – E rank – gather 10 moonlight flower and 10 healing plants (max gold is 50) quest rewards: potion recipe
    =====================================
    "Welcome. Ah, you've finish a quest? Wonderful. Let me see...Okay, there's nothing wrong. Here is the reward, 50 gold and a potion recipe. Ah, but I have to deduct you 10 gold since you didn't tag a receptionist, meaning that you will receive 40 gold. Please remember that next time, 'kay? Well, have a nice day."

Raneday likes this.
  13. Orphellia

Orphellia Origin Of Unknowns | Creation's Teacher & Mother

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for making you do the troublesome "clean" work~
    Here have some Roasted Light Coffee and cakes that I have made~
    *Hands the aforementioned food and drinks*

Want me to give you somethingnto drink that would keep you awake for three months without any side effects?

Just let him be he's just bored

14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Thanks, nee-chan. Well, I'm fine with the regular coffee. Besides, I already have this caffeine shot in case of emergency.

15. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    after turning in my previous quest i decide to take up both of the orc slaying quests. a quick stop by the blacksmith led to him having four of the pieces i wanted. after paying for them i went on my way. (still don't know what the chunk of metal be valued at so still being super vague) testing control of my new weapons i have them fly small circles around me. "as i thought," i whispered to myself "the light and hollow shape makes for much easier control and acceleration." I have them stack together and put them into my magicians robe.

I make my way to the orc encampment that me and @pirateking36 found while hunting the original orc king quest. as i've forgotten how many i need to slay i decide to just murder as many as i can before setting off an alarm. as it turns out, orcs are very perceptive and that number ended up being 2.

I had waited until nightfall and my first targets were a pair of guards standing on the barricade wall. i stayed behind trees and approached to a distance of around 50 metres. I pulled out my triangles and floated 2 of them in front of me. The triangular weapons moves in a large arc and, by knocking the orcs from slightly behind. the lifeless bodies crashed onto my side of the barricade. almost immediately i heard "WAZ THAT BOIZ? WHERE DEM WATCHIN ORCS GO?" an alarm was raised and a burly orc with around 5 bodyguards rushed out of the encampment.

after all this happened i laid low so i could retrieve my weapons after the squad left. however, the large orc sniffed the air and immediately turned his head to my position. "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT" knowing that I'd been found i have the two triangles burst from the corpses and bury themselves in two of the bodyguard's necks.the remaining orcs cluster together and after a word from their leader, charge my position. after calming down i notice that the two bodyguards i had slain were the only ones equipped with orcish warbows. smiling to myself i float up around 5 metres because the current orc weaponry wont be able to hit me. In doing that the whole battle became easy as shooting fish in a barrel. the orcs swung their weapons at me but none of their strikes got anywhere close. in response my triangle blades were faster and more accurate than they were capable of and after a few minutes they were no longer orcs, just orc shaped piles of meat.

the rest of the night went extremely easy. I would try to attract the attention of a burlier orc leader and when they ran out i would snipe them down from long range. heh it feels like I'm almost cheating! so long as i stay out of range i can hit them while they cannot hit me. the only problem is flying uses a lot of energy. around morning i finally lost myself in the slaughter, since coming to this guild i've constantly been avoiding such carnage but now? now i don't really care. this world is ruled by strength and as i am stronger than these orcs, they deserved to die beneath my blades. after calming myself down i began to strip clean the bodies. thankfully there were no orc warlords or i would've been in an extremely difficult fight. at the end of it i return to the guild with around 25 orc ears and 7 of the burlier orc ears. im only hoping that these "orc captains" count as orc leaders

16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #SE3 - E rank - Slay 15 orc (max gold is 50)
    #SD3 – D rank – slay 5 orc leader (max gold: 100)
    ========================================
    "Greetings friend. I see that you've managed to defeat quite a lot of those orcs. Hmm...this is such an interesting cut. I've never seen you done this before. Have a new toy now, are we? Hahaha! Well done. Well done. Okay, here is the reward, 50 gold and 100 gold, totaling to 150 gold. Please update your member card and take care now."

17. Orphellia

Orphellia Origin Of Unknowns | Creation's Teacher & Mother

Reading List:
    Link
    I see then I'll go back to my work, since it looks like there is an organization that finally plans to lay their to our guild, so bye for now~

I'll play with them throughly
    *Giggles*

18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    See you. Don't make too much of mess now.

19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you posting it here? Post it in the member list.

20. Speedy

Speedy [Ophious's Wife][Skullie's cute sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh right nya.....forgot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.