Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's okay.

2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on, @LivingCorpse . This is the report.
    #SE2 - E rank - Slay 10 goblin (max gold is 50)
    #SE3 - E rank - Slay 15 orc (max gold is 50)
    #SE4 – E rank – slay 5 boar warrior (max gold is 70)
    #SD1 – D rank - slay 10 Lizardmen (max gold: 70)
    #SD3 – D rank – slay 5 orc leader (max gold: 100)
    #EC2 – C rank – explore the desert area (maximum gold 200) quest completion: map the area
    “Argh! Damn it all!”
    I shouted in my office in the guild building. It has been some days that I worked in the guild. Unfortunately, I managed to enter the guild when the guildmaster is in the middle of renovating the whole system. In turn, I was swamped by a lot of paperwork. Fortunately, the guild is getting stronger and has been getting a lot of new member. Some are strong. Some are scary…Some are reeealy weird. Not that I mind that. They work their best. I could see it in their report.
    “Ugh…I miss the adventuring day…The good ol’ days…W-Wait a damn minute! It’s as if I’m getting old! Enough of this for now!”
    I jumped from my chair and then quickly ran toward the quest notice board. As the people here has known me very well, they all parted away when they noticed me getting toward the notice board. Maybe some of them is thinking that I’m going to post new quest. Well, too bad for you! I’m not! I’m going on some quest!
    “Let’s see…Ah, this and this and this and this and this! And also this!”
    I quickly remembered the quest number and then moved onto the nearest application desk. I write the number down and then quickly submitted to whoever there is…oh, guildmaster. Well, good.
    “Guildmaster, I’ll be off for a while!”
    Time to go on a rampage! Hahahahahahahahaha!
    After packing my whole ‘fireworks’ and ‘toys’, I left the guild on my trusty mechanical spider that has been enhanced with various things. With eagerness and excitement, I literally flew toward my location. First I need to find the orcs and the goblins. They are quite plentiful at the moment. Although the invasion has been dealt with, the many orc clans are still loitering the area, probably trying to get their hand on anything they can get before going back to…I don’t know. Does the orcs have a homeland? Hmm, might need to issue an investigation quest later on.
    “Hmm? Someone there?”
    I heard rustling in the bushes. I kept my spider on a high speed and then climbed onto a nearby tree that is far taller than any other. I hid in the lushes leaves while the spider gripped onto the tree quite strongly. I know installing safety belt on this is a good idea. With that, I don’t have to fear falling when I scout from the top of the tree like this one. And to my trusty spyglass!
    “Oh…there is one! Lucky! And a group of it too!”
    A group of a large orc with a few smaller orc is there. Behind the orc is a few goblins that somehow looked a bit too tired. And…wounded too? Oh, this is strange. Hmm, the orcs are not in great shape either. Were they fighting something else just now?
    “Hmm? Huh? Why are they shouting at that location?”
    I moved my sight toward the direction the group was pointing at and found another group. This time it consists of a few lizardmen and some large orc that acted like their leader. Oh…I quickly remember the report I’ve read not long ago. Due to the demon orc accident, the lizardmen which was in alliance with the orc quickly broke the alliance. The lizardmen saw the orcs and the goblins as a treacherous race, attacking them while they are still in the same alliance. Actually, that was not the case. One of the adventurer managed to make them fight each other to weaken the army. I guess they never found that out, eh?
    But then, why are they being led a couple of orcs? And from their size and equipment, they are not the regular grunt orc. This makes me thinking. Why? Then a sudden reason came to my head. Betrayal. Yes, they finally turn to betray each other and maybe the first group is being chased by the second one.
    “Oh, the first group is running away. I guess I’m not far from the truth.”
    I then surveyed the area and found another group. But this time, it was not the orc nor the lizardmen. It is the boar warrior. Ah, this makes sense. So what I’ve been watching is a scene of territorial war. The three races are competing for the same land. I see, I see. Hmm…can I use this, I wonder?
    ==========
    I put several of my saw spider scattered around the forest and once again climbed onto the tallest tree with my spider. And then, thanks to a certain mage I am in possession of a vial of boar blood. It is still a bit on the fresh side. I scattered them around the tree that I placed my spider saw. I also placed several blade traps along the way inside the many lush bushes. Then I wait.
    Finally the three groups of actors have arrived. I lure the orc group and the lizardmen group using the boar’s blood. And judging from their quick arrival into the area, I think they really are in a territorial war. In my mind, I have make several route for them to travel.
    Ah, one of them tried to get away from my ‘route’, eh? Time to saw a tree.
    Sound of tree falling down filled the forest followed by the large vibration when it fell onto the ground. And…a few of them has been injured. Oh, some has also been killed.
    Good, they then moved the other. I then quickly followed the other group’s movement and did the same.
    After a few while, the first groups finally met with the boar warrior’s group. Just as I expected, the two group clashed almost immediately. Then seconds later, the second group came to the same place, making the fight into a three way battle.
    “Hahaha! This is marvelous!”
    It only took a few minutes for the fight to started producing casualties on all three sides. When the fight seems to be about to finish, each group let out a loud roar. Then sound of rustling came around me.
    I looked around and found that each group was calling for reinforcement. From three different side, different races enter the fray, making the almost finished fight even fiercer than before.
    “Hmm…this might take too long. I have another quest besides this. Time for a firework show!”
    I made my spider dropped onto the ground and then pull several levers on the control panel. With that, on the mandible popped out three large drills and on the side came out several protruding saw blade. I pulled another lever and sound of buzzing came from my spider. The drill started moving and the saw blade started spinning. Before I made another move, I put a cartridge full of drill bolt onto my newly upgraded clockwork crossbow. And then I also pulled out a few of my bomb and my spider.
    “Let’s go boys!”
    I drove my spider with reckless abandon straight onto the battlefield. Due to the large noise I made, the rear line of the battlefield noticed quite easily. They then raised their club and large cleaver, ready to attack me. But that is far too late! Hahaha!
    My spider went faster as I pressed the turbo button and it carved up the monsters near me and impaled the ones in front of me. Not satisfied, I threw my bombs to the surrounding ones. I then ran in circle while kept deploying spiders along the way. The moment the spiders made contact with the ground, they will crawl with tremendous speed toward the middle and attack anything they touch. I also kept firing my drill bolts at them, making them dropping faster than I could count them.
    Just after two circles, I have concentrated the monsters into at the center of that circle, tightly packed and panicked. They have even started to help each other to pull of the spiders that crawled onto their body, carving and drilling into their skin. Ah, how touching. I guess it is time to blow them up to the sky! Hahahaha~!
    I then pulled out another cartridge of bolts. This time, the content is my usual explosive bolt. I then fire the content of the cartridge onto the packed group, exploding them. Bits and bits of their body can be seen flying all around me. But that is not enough! Not enough! I need more! Hahahaha~!
    With one flick of a button, the drill on front of my spider is retracted an quickly replaced with a cannon.
    “Fire!!!”
    The cannon then released a volley of grape bomb and cluster bomb. While the cluster bomb detonated on impact, the grape bomb separated first and then detonated. That way, the one in the middle is caught by the explosion while the one that has managed to distanced themselves was also caught.
    “Hahahahah~! This is fun! More! More~!”
    After a while, the monsters in the middle has been literally blown to pieces. Hands, feet, heads, torsos, innards, anything. They are all blown away to the extent that it is impossible to piece them together.
    “*huff…*huff…finish, eh? Hmm? Still alive?”
    I pulled out my dagger and then stabbed the blown apart orc that only has the part from his torso up. After twisting it once and producing a horrible crunching sound, it stopped moving.
    I looked at the horrendous battlefield that has not a single semblance of its former shape. Crates and scorched ground all over. Okay, so time to collect the pieces. Whatever left, I guess. I looked around and managed to pick quite a lot. But somehow, not enough. I blew them up to the extent that I can’t really identify them.
    “Hmm…I guess it is another hunt then~! Hahaha~!”
    Sure enough, I managed to gather more than enough of the goblins, orcs, orcs leader, boar warrior, and also lizardmen for the mission. Although, I can only do that after a few similar events. This is fun~!
    “Ah, so damn hot!”
    I looked to my surrounding. No matter where I go, all I can see is just sand and sand and sand. I’ve been going around in this desert for about 4 hours and I can’t really see any different scenery. The most I got is stone hill and oasis. But nothing else. I can only put that on my map.
    Ugh, this is boring. And hot! I know that I have prepared this full mask that is connected with an ice crystal so that I can have a more regulated air around my face. But that doesn’t really do much since the heat also affects my entire body. Not to mention that the spider is getting quite hot, forcing me to walk slower. When I get back, I’ll install a cooling system for my spider. Note to self.
    “Ho? What’s that?”
    I could see sand cloud not far from my location. I pulled out my spyglass and looked onto the distance. And then I found such a strange sight. A rider is running with all his might toward me. Why?
    “…You’ve got to be kidding me!”
    He is being chased by worm. Not just any worm. It was giant soil worm. Ugh, and I will not be able to outrun them either. If my spider is on its prime condition, I can do it just fine. But now? It might spell the end of my life.
    “W-What to do!?...Uhm…uhm…Oh! How about cluster bomb?”
    I loaded cluster bomb onto the spider’s cannon and then also loaded some explosive bolts cartridge onto the crossbow.
    “Let’s hope this works. I know that the worm is attracted to vibration, so it will…right?”
    Ah! No more time to think!
    “Fire!!!”
    I pushed the button and the cannon launched several cluster bomb. I also fired my crossbow onto several different directions.
    The explosions were so loud that it might be too much. And if that comment came from me, than that said a lot. I waited for a while. I don’t know what will happened, so I reloaded everything again.
    Fortunately, the plan works. The giant soil worm started to wiggle in confusion. I need to use this chance! I shot my bomb and bolts onto another side of the desert that is empty and far away from me. The explosion attracted the worm and it went down and then the dust cloud moved onto that direction.
    “Hahahaha! It works! Nice~!”
    Then a sudden crashing sound happened near me. I was reminded of the rider. And, true enough, there I see him. With his horse collapsing and him ceased moving.
    “…Is he dead?”
    I moved my spider near him and went down. I checked the horse first but I noticed that it has foamed up. Ah…poisoned, probably. Combined that with exhaustion of being pushed to run so far…You’ve done well, buddy.
    After confirming that the horse is dying, I check the man. He is wearing such a heavy clothing that is the norm in this part of the world. Even the head is covered with a lot of fabric. I put my hand onto his hand. Ho? Such a small hand. Ah, there is a pulse! I then opened the fabric that cover his face with intention of checking the pulse on the neck.
    “…E-Eh!?”
    What greeted me is a feminine face that has a very distinct characteristic. Long and pointy ear. An elf!? This far in the desert!? Really!? This is just crazy!
    “O-Oh, I need to save her quickly!”
    I then lifted her onto my spider and then gave her a recovery potion and also lending her my backup mask. With that, I hope she can recover faster. I also took her bag that fell from the horse.
    After that, I moved to the nearest outpost. I managed to get there before dark. Thank goodness. The monster that roam the night is different than their day counterpart. And usually, much more ferocious.
    “…Uh…”
    Hmm? I could feel the elf from before started stirring. I looked at her and then noticed that she has woke up, although her eyes looked a bit unfocused.
    “You all right there?”
    “H-Huh? Not exactly, s-still a b-WUUUAAARRGHHH!!!”
    “E-E-Eh?!”
    “W-W-W-Wiya'khiy! And…A-ARGH!!!”
    “W-What is it now?”
    “I-I’m on a B-B-Beelee!? I-I’m dead!? W-What is this!? M-My head?!”
    “C-Calm down!”
    “Hiii!!!!”
    She immediately curled up, clearly scared out of her wits, whispering ‘I fail my sister’ and ‘Sorry’ over and over again.
    Ugh, this is troublesome. I pulled out a canteen and gave it to her. She didn’t react. Oh, maybe she mistook me for something else. She did say …wi..wik..a wika something. I don’t know. I took my mask. Woah, it is hot!
    “Look, I’m a human. Calm down and drink.”
    She looked at me and then timidly reached for the canteen. She drank it slowly. Well, that is a progress, right?
    After that, she calmed down and told me her story. She is Erdatiel , an elven emissary that is looking for strong warrior that can help her kingdom. Haven’t I heard similar story before? I wonder…I then told her who I am and also about the guild. She then asked me to take her there. When I told her that I will do after I’ve finished mapping the desert, she quickly pulled out a map from her clothes. She said that this is her map that she has made by herself. I can have it as thanks. Well, I won’t say no, right?
    When I got back to the guild, somehow the stack of paper has risen. This will be a long day. I then put my report and subjugation proof to the reception desk and asked Erdatiel to wait a bit in the lobby for me to change my gear. Let’s hope that this will not bring the guild any trouble.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    Napknight, SpearOfLies and A5G_Reaper like this.
  3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #LD1 – D Rank – Look for Medicine [max gold =>120]
    =========================================
    "...Done. the reward is...60 gold. Since she didn't put it here by herself. Just... Hey, @Speedy , don't forget to update your member card. I can't do that for you."

4. Speedy

Speedy [Ophious's Wife][Skullie's cute sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    How do I do that Nya?

5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "...My goodness...Put your member detail ( the on in here) onto your signature. Update with the quest you've done. If you don't understand, ask @Orphellia -neechan"

6. Speedy

Speedy [Ophious's Wife][Skullie's cute sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay gramp~

7. Leories

Leories New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kiwionwheels #EE2. I step out of the Receptionist's office, and make my way to the store. I buy a backpack that is meant for carrying maps for 20 gold, and I browse the shop's goods. I see a few items of interest, but nothing that would help me for the journey ahead. I make my way out of the city and into the mountains. The mountain seems to be a few miles high so I make my trek starting on a path. I mark everything I see on my map. The more I travel, the more the path narrows and becomes more difficult to navigate. I travel through the mountain within a few days, and I return to the city.

8. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol if Speedy calls @shad12ow "gramps", what does that make Orphelia?

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    This.

10. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Quest : Forest Boss Scouting
    NPC joined : Kagura
    Just as I'm preparing to depart to the forest, a sillhouette appeared right in front of me. Light green eyes, chestnut ponytail hair, black ninja suit (for some reason I think the outfit is really revealing), red dagger and a yellow ninja scroll, she's my acquintance (NPC),Ninja Kagura.
    "You ready to go,Villan?" (Kagura)
    "Yes. By the way, why did you pick this scouting again?"(Villan)
    "My clan have been detecting some abnormal pressence inside the Forest of Nature, so I've been tasked to investigate."(Kagura).
    "........Let's hope your clan detection is wrong, I had enough of unforeseen incident from my beginning life of adventurer, haa......"(Villan)
    "Heeeee, it's more fun if it's dangerous though."(Kagura)
    "What kind of logic is that.....Aaahhh screw it, let's go."(Villan)
    We then departs to the Forest of Nature. Long story short, the Forest of Nature monsters consists of mandragora,ent,treant and sometimes carnivorous plants as mini bosses. There also been some bandits camping inside the forest recently, but all of them are not a problem for me and Kagura. Until, we stumble across a peculiar looking tree. There's a dryad been stuck inside the tree with her eyes closed, but for some reason I can't help but felt a really bad premonition from the peculiar looking tree. Kagura seems to noticed as well.
    "Villan, that tree is weird."(Kagura)
    "I know, my premonition is tingling.Stay on guard, I'll go near and check."(Villan)
    Walking slowly, I approachs the peculiar looking tree. As I'm closer enough, the dryad which stuck inside the tree opens her eyes. Suddenly, Earth Whips and Wood Whips sprout from the ground I'm standing trying to capture me. Thanks to my sharp senses, I dodged the attacks immediately and back away to the Kagura's place.
    "What kind of tree is that?"(Villan)
    "Apparently that tree is one of the abnormal pressence my clan elder detected. Should we kill it?"(Kagura)
    "Don't, I got a feeling killing it will leave more mysteries unsolved and my quest prohibit me from killing it. Why don't we play with it for a while and try to analyze it's power and it's effect on this surroundings."(Villan)
    "Sure,Villan."(Kagura)
    And the boss battle begins.
    [​IMG]
    As soon as the battle starts, 2 carnivorous plants spawned protecting the boss along with 10 treants and mandragoras. Such a nuisance, me and Kagura decided to split up and killing its minions first. I'm closing in, uses my Aura Explosion, killing 5 mandragoras and 4 treants at the same time. Kagura performs some peculiar looking ninja art and killing 1 carnivorous plant,3 treants and 3 mandragoras. I used Whirlwind kick, annihillate remaining mandragoras. At the same time, multiple whips spawned near my place and Kagura's, trying to kill us. Of course, due to our abilities that are above C Rank, it's just a walk in the park for us. Using the red dagger, Kagura performing dark art.
    "Shadow Scroll: Dark Slash"(Kagura)
    The Dark Slash kills the carnivorous plant instantly and severely injured the boss.
    "Asura Strike"(Villan)
    My Asura Strike hits the boss, leaving it in critical condition. Oops, I better not accidentally kill it. Just as I thought about that, the boss suddenly absorbs the corpses of its minions and the alive minions aswell, seemingly healed it completely. What the?!
    "Oh my,that absorption ability is a troublesome skill."(Kagura)
    "Tch, it's similar to Spider Boss I faced at Galant Mine.Wait, that thing also absorbs some of the Forest vein aswell!"(Villan)
    Healed completely, the boss repeats the summoning process again with the same amount of minions spawned like before. We repeated the process again and again, trying not to kill the boss immediately. At the 5th absorption.
    "I think the boss is getting stronger and stronger everytime it absorbs the nature vein."(Villan)
    "Indeed Villan. If we left it as it is, it will cause serious trouble in the future. I got a plan, I'm gonna perform one of my dark arts.to seal the boss temporarily. Then we both escapes and inform our respectives team about the abnormal pressence inside the forest. Be aware that this is only one of the abnormal pressence from my ninja perception, there are apparently a faint abnormal aura in deeper side of the forest, Villan. This has just turned into a really serious matter, this is so much fun."(Kagura)
    "Enough chit chat. Just seal the boss so we can escape."(Villan)
    Killing all of its minions again for the fifth time, Kagura performs a dark art while I protect her from incoming boss attack. Finishing the hand signs for the art, Kagura performs.....
    "Shadow Scroll : Dark Bind (Spells)."(Kagura)
    Dark circle appeared, surrounding the boss and bind the boss immediately. some of the small magic circle appears at some body parts of the boss, completely prevented the boss from casting it's spell, It still doesn't prevent the whips from spawning beneath the ground though. Seemingly satisfied with the result, Kagura gave me a sign and we both retreating, to our respectives place, informing the abnormal pressence of the Forest of Nature.
    At the guild, I handed the memo regarding the Forest of Nature Boss to @shad12ow and took a rest.

Quest : Forest Boss Scouting (Completed)
    Boss Info :
    [​IMG]
    Boss : Xipe Totec
    Race : Treant (Genderless)
    Abilities : Summons Mandragoras, Summon Treants, Summon Carnivorous Plants(Mini Bosses), Nature Whips,Earth Whips, Earth Bomb, Absorption (Absorbs nearby monster corpses and monsters, massively healed the boss, also absorbs little amount of Earth Vein, permanently strenghtened the boss bit by bit).
    Strenght : C- Rank (alone), C (with minions). Possible growing with Absorption abilities.
    Evolution of Older Treant, do not be fooled by the dryad appearance. It is genderless and using the dryad as a decoy and bait for poor victims who come close enough to be devoured.

Mini Boss : Carnivorous Plant
    Race : Plant
    Abilities : Corrosive liquid, Bite, Seed Bullets.

Monsters:
    Treant
    Mandragora (beware of the screams, can paralyzes the unprepared victims,also alerting the surroundings).

NPC:
    [​IMG]
    Name : Kagura
    Job/Occupation:Ninja(Kunoichi)/Shadow Scroll,Lightning Scroll,Dual Elementalist.
    Weapon/Skills: Dagger,Kunais,Scrolls/Dark Arts,Lightning Arts,Ninja Arts.
    Description : prohibited due to the Ninja Clan rule of disclosing information to unknown parties.
    Strenght : B

@shad12ow and @Ldyrdy I request for further expedition to the inner section of Forest of Nature, Kagura had detected some abnormal pressence deep inside the forest. Requesting adventurers with D+ Strenght or C Strenght to cooperate and exterminate Xipe Totec immediately.

Napknight likes this.
  11. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    After another dreamless night I wake up and immediately check my back. Two silvery scaled wings... Good. I don't need to come close to destroying the world again.

I descend from my lair high above the world. It is exhilarating, the rapid descent through the atmospheric layers as the wind itself burns around you, the rapidly growing of the spherical world into a plane, the areas of color becoming distinct details such as forests or plains.

I land just outside the city and walk in on my feet. The city is still reeling a bit from Luna's descent yesterday. Calamity level beings such as her... Me are very rare. I don't know how to express the difference between the two of us. And the similarity at the same time.

I enter the Guild to check the quest log. To my surprise all the same ones as yesterday are there, valid for repetition. Interesting. Fortunately, I still have several thousand corpses from my rampage yesterday, and time does not pass in that graveyard realm. I'll just use a few of them to complete the slaughter quests on Orcs, Goblins, Lizardmen, and Orc Leaders. Letting that catastrophe go to waste would be a crime of the worst sort, after all.

Another pair of quests catches my eyes. A Mythril mine, and the execution of its boss. Mine bosses are usually undead or golems, neither of which is truly alive. Eliminating it wouldn't be any hit on my conscience.

I drop the quest taking form in front of the only receptionist working, @shad12ow. He seems like a severe workaholic, desperate to complete as much work as he can and grade every quest that comes through the guild. From what I understand he's not getting paid all that much for it, so it's obvious he likes the work itself. Which is a pretty good indicator of masochistic tendencies... I should probably not give him any sort of positive reward. Maybe I should burn him slightly... Seems like something a masochist would enjoy.

I take off outside the town and fly to the mine. Once there i use my echolocation to map it in its entirety, finding all the inhabitants as well as all the mineral deposits. Including several that haven't been approached by adventurers yet. To my surprise there is only a single boss, yet it has been killed many times. Therefore, this isn't just a mine.

It's a dungeon. Dungeons are living beings that feed on mana and use it to spawn monsters in order to gather more. They feed on death. And now that I notice, I can feel it's tendrils trying to invade my body and take my mana. I doubt any adventurer would have felt it other than me.

I smile cruelly. Somehow I feel a bit of a sadistic desire to watch as the dungeon touches my power, which results in me twisting slightly. The silver wings vanish and are replaced by a single feathered black wing, my hair grows out to my waist, and my violet robes turn black as night. Finally, as the dungeon touches my power, I can feel it scream in pain as that energy of terrible potency almost kills it instantly.

It retreats, but I'm not done with it. I begin to walk calmly and confidently into the mine, heading down deserted tunnels with lots of minerals. As I pass, I let fire cover my wing and body. The flames are black as midnight and yet hotter than a star. One of the many inheritances I possess, the black flames of a Vermillion Bird melt the metal ores and allow pure refined liquid metal to flow across the mine in front of me, seemingly trying to avoid my power. I grab 5 of the unrefined ores and place them into storage whilst I move.

Undead, rock golems, and even Mythril golems are melted by the progenitor's flames. The liquid metal becomes a river, then a flood, composed of countless pure metals which have separated by layer. Black Iron, Blue Silver, Arcane copper, tungsten, titanium, gold, silver, platinum... The dungeon has produced many metals to attract victims, and is producing more to try and slow my march. It will not succeed.

I reach the room where I felt the largest golem. It has changed, from a lava golem that would perish instantly into an obsidian golem of the highest rank this dungeon can manage. Immune to magic and fire, it withstands the terrible aura that annihilated everything else in my path and continues to advance on me. I tilt my head as I look at it curiously.

Reaching into the sea of liquid metal which surrounds me, I grab a handful and compress it. Force exceeding that at a planetary core pushes the glowing liquid metal into a solid form, and I add more and more to my lump of steel. I then begin to shape the super metal, still glowing with incredible heat, into a blade which shines with energy. Arcane Silver, Mythril, Black Iron, Red Iron, Lunar Silver, Celestial Stone, Titanium... It is a steel of incredible power. A katana is shaped from metal folded over and over again with my bare hands. Patterns of color dance over its surface, and I smile as the heat diminishes as the pure cold of the Ice crystal I embed in its hilt pours over it. To finish, I have a series of runes manifest on its blade, spelling out the words "Un Uti Gladio" before I decorate its crossbar into a single feathered wing. It is a beautiful blade.

And it is forged for a single purpose. So I use it for that. The blade is sharp and strong, but it is also fragile compared to what I normally use. So I hold back and toy with the obsidian golem, slicing it into pieces over and over again whilst it tries to heal and crush me. After an hour, I tire of this sport and focus on a single point, cutting off its head and removing its black crystalline heart. It's body collapses as I fold my wing around my body again.

I look around. The metals are all so very valuable, making me wonder if I should just leave this sea of metal here to confuse any adventurer. But in the end I decide to take it all with my dimensional pocket. It vanishes whilst still surging around in liquid form.

I look below the boss room and see the dungeon core preparing more defenses. Good. Amuse me more when I return.

I leave the mine and fly back with my single wing, carrying the blade I forged in the mine. Remembering an old legend, I decide to stop just outside and pull out the obsidian golem's torso. It is huge, about twenty meters across, ten deep, and fifty tall. The creature was far to large and powerful for a human to best, after all. I drop the torso and watch the massive crater form beneath its immensity. Now there is a giant black rock outside the town. But just a rock is no fun. Swiftly, I use the blade and some liquid Silver which I turn into lunar silver with a simple touch to carve a series of words into the stone, and a flight of stairs.

"Whomsoever pulls this sword from stone
    Shall be granted power beyond their wildest dreams"
    I carve in a circle around the top platform at the peak of the stairs. And then around the rock I carve a massive magic formation with several sets of words.
    13 trials that must be completed to pull the sword out, each granting the blade a single power. And then I plunge the sword into the top of the platform with a massive stock of metals beneath it. The thirteen trials glow for an instant then turn dark, and the many colored sword becomes grey and dark.

I wonder who will try to pull it out... And whether or not they'll manage to discover its powers...

I return to the guild and the still working overly hard @shad12ow. I drop 15 Orc ears, another Ice Golem crystal (this time with all of my power removed from it, so it can't be detected), 10 Lizardmen tails, and 5 Orc leader ears from my graveyard dimension along with 5 pieces of Mythril ore and an obsidian golem which has the mark of the dungeon boss.

He looks them over and sighs before beginning to process them. At this point I smile cruelly and drop one of my feathers on his head from above. He looks up in surprise before it catches fire and starts burning his face. I leave to the wonderful sound of his screaming in pain or pleasure. Probably both.

Quest completed:
    Slay 15 orcs
    Slay 10 goblins
    Slay 10 Lizardmen
    One Ice Crystal gathered.
    Five Mythril Ores gathered.
    Galant Mine boss cleared.
    @shad12ow set on fire. Because he's a masochist.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  12. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    hey im gonna do the ice crystal quest as well, where did you find yours?

13. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    #blameLdyrdy

14. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    @Orphellia, I would like to request Quest #SD4 – D rank – slay 1 unicorn (max gold: 100)! I am E-Rank, but the new rules state that I can try D-Rank quests!

15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #ED2 – D rank - the forest boss scouting team (maximum gold 150)
    =========================================================
    "Hmm...this is troubling. If what you have reported is true, than we should take some action. But, unfortunately, I don't have the power to decided anything. I'll consult with the guildmaster. Thank you for your report. As for the reward, here is 140 gold. I have to deduct 10 gold since you didn't put the quest number in the report, although you have put the quest name. I'm sorry, but this is guild policy. Thank you and take care."

16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #SE2 - E rank - Slay 10 goblin (max gold is 50)
    #SE3 - E rank - Slay 15 orc (max gold is 50)
    #SD1 – D rank - slay 10 Lizardmen (max gold: 70)
    #GE4 – E rank – bring me ice crystal (max gold is 80) quest rewards: 1x ice crystal shards
    #GD1 – D rank – Mine 5 mithril (max gold: 60) Quest reward: 1x mithril ore
    #EC1 – C rank - clear the Galant mine (maximum gold 300) quest detail: defeat the mine boss
    ==================================================================
    "GUARGHHH!!!"
    I quickly threw the content of my glass onto my head instinctively. I managed to put out the fire on my hair, but in turn my entire head is wet.
    "Bwah!!" What's the big idea!? Are you crazy!? Ms. Ally, are you crazy!? First Ms. Reachii, and now you!? Guhh...All of you are strong but certainly lacked common sense! Common sense!...I'm wasting my time lecturing the likes of you. Sheesh...let's just get this over with. Orcs, done. Goblins, done. Lizardmen, done...Why are these doesn't look fresh? As if they have been kept somewhere for some time? Sheesh...ice crystal, fine. And this is a clean one. Good. Remember that. Mithrill ore, fine. And you also clear the galant mine too. Yeah, good, good. Here is the reward, 35 gold, 35 gold, 50 gold, 80 gold, 60 gold, and 300 gold, the ice crystal shard, and one of the ore, totaling to 560 gold. Then after the extra deduction, you get 500 gold. The reason? Three reason. First, you forgot to put the quest number in the report. Second, the stuff you give me lacked freshness is any kind of sense. And third, you burn my hair! I don't even know why you did that! There! Thank you and have a nice day! Bye! Next!!!"
    ...Those two...troublesome fellow...

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  17. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    "Maa... since Guildmaster isn't around I guess its time for me to work..."
    *yawn*
    "Nnn... let see..."

50 Gold Coin for #SE2 - E rank Quest - Slay 10 goblin
    Another 50 Gold for #SE3 - E rank Quest - Slay 15 orc
    70 Gold Coin for #SE4 – E rank Quest – slay 5 boar warrior
    Another 70 Gold for #SD1 – D rank Quest - slay 10 Lizardmen
    100 Gold for #SD3 – D rank Quest – slay 5 orc leader
    And another 100 Gold for #EC2 – C rank Quest – explore the desert area

"Hmm... I see that you're pretty worked up when hunting those monsters..."

I glanced at the horrible conditions of the proof of subjugation. Some of them are scarred mangled and burned to crisp.

"*yawn* other probably would reduce the rewards... but It's too much pain to do it. As for the Map of the Dessert... honestly, most of your map is already mapped. But I can't really reward you with nothing"

"So in total, your reward would be... 440 Gold... I'm going to deduct about 40 Gold as a lodging fee for the Elf you brought. Since Guildmaster wouldn't be back till tomorrow. She have to stay in the inn. But looks like she lost her money. I can't really let her sleep outside but I don't want to use my own money or the Guild's"

"You can ask Guildmaster to return it tomorrow. So here's your 400 Gold. Now... shoo shoo, I want to go back to sleep..."

*Yawn*
    "Zzz... zz... z..."

18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "..."
    I looked at the appraisal paper that she had gave me. It was...such a sloppy job. But it is still a valid one.
    "Thanks. I guess...she is already asleep. Sheesh..."
    I then moved behind the counter and brew some coffee. I put one in a cup with a few sugar cube in it and placed it near her.
    "Don't catch a cold now."
    And with that, I left the guild building.

19. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
    [/SPOILER]@shad12ow @Zero300
    fwaaa so busy in rl XD
    Another day~~~ for an adventure!
    *looking through the mission board*
    'hmmm it seems people are really in need of food! as a fellow citizen, I need to help them!' I think as I take the mission from the mission board "#LE1 – E Rank – Supply mission"

Since camps and cities are in need of food, I do not have much time to make a good quality food. Also, each places are quite far from each other, I needed to make something that last long. So, I choose to make a "Lesser food pills" using my alchemy, The pill can be a substitute as a meal but it is not nutritious enough to be consume for a long period; at least it will satisfy the hunger.

I venture out into the forest to search for ingredients that are needed for the pills. The pill requirement is very simple since this is a very low tier pill, it only needs any kind of edible meat and a bit herb mixing together in order to make a pill.

For 2 days, I searched for forest herbs and hunt animals that can be use for pill making. I was able to kill a lot of deer, wild boars, and forest chicken. Then I went back to my hut and began making "Lesser food pills."
    I sit in front of my 2 cauldron and using my magic to lit up the fire. I used up a whole day in order to make 500 pills. Although the process of making it is very easy, you need to keep the fire at a constant temperature which is very tiring.

Since there was no mention of how much supplies are needed, I wasn't sure that this is enough. I went out again to look for a monster.
    Luckily, I needed to kill a giant chameleon which was requested by the mask maker in order to make my mask. I venture deeper into the forest than I normally would since this monster does not live in the edge of the forest.

I also plan to make a chameleon jerky for the supply quest~

My raven, kuro, easily spot the prey of my hunt.
    'HOLY SH*T' I shouted within my mind, the chameleon was big even though Zero already told me that it is the size of a cow but hell a chameleon this big looks so creepy!

I went around the chameleon and draw magic seals around the area to make a barrier that will prevent anyone from going in and out.
    Then I begin to order my raven to assault as I use my magic to enhance myself.
    "Living armor!" I shouted as I dash to the chameleon. The mana around me begins to condense its shape around me making a wooden armor.

*pwack* "GWRAR!" It shouted as I attack with my quarterstaff.
    The chameleon furiously uses its claw to attack me continuously while trying to fend of my attacks and Kuro assault.
    The fight didn't last long as it tried to escape while using its stealth property to evade me but luckily I made a restrict barrier making it unable to escape.

It turned its head from left to right, trying to find an escape route. It give up and glare at me, then instantly like a cornered dog, it sprint right at me.
    *oof* I said as my body flew backward for a meter. "ahh! that hurts" I scratch my head then decided to end it.
    As the chameleon throw itself at me, I went under its body and use my dagger to cut its throat.
    *sigh* I sigh as i laid down to the ground next to a dead chameleon.
    After a while I got up and uses the scroll that I made with magic seals to teleport myself and the chameleon back home.
    Then I dissect it and use its meat and other left over from the pill making to make some jerky and food for my dinner.
    I was able to make 90 meat jerky from what was left.

I headed back to the receptionist to turn in my supplies.
    "here is 500 food pills and 40 pound of meat jerky, although it isnt much but I hope this will help! since there wasnt much time in making more of them. Hope this help a bit!"

then I leave the receptionist table, to turn in chameleon hides to @Zero300

"Here is the ingredient you need for the mask!"
    Im not good at writing yet but I shall try to improve it :3

VOLX98 likes this.
  20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #LE1 – E Rank – Supply mission [max gold =>75]
    ============================================
    "Thank you very much. This is enough. We will distribute them together with the mat jerky. The thought of something like this pill will certainly be very useful, especially for they who have to travel for some time. Here is your reward, 75 gold. Please update your member card. Thank you and have a nice day."
    OOC: Your writing is good enough. Keep practicing and I'm sure it will become much better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.