Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eun-Ha also reporting this quests:
    #GE2 – E rank – gather 10 moonlight flower and 10 healing plants.
    #GD2 – D rank – collect 3 fire crystal (max gold: 100) quest rewards: 1x fire crystal.
    Wants to be appraised by @shad12ow
    After finishing the dinner and my preparations for the cake, I made a many potions and poisons, then filled eight small bottles with concentrated potions and two small bottles with concentrated poison and stored those ten bottles on my ring.
    Then I took out the three fire crystals that I got in the volcano expedition from the drawers of my room and headed to the guild with the ten healing herbs and ten moonlight water to finish the other two quests that I have taken this day.
    For my bad luck, @shad12ow was the one on duty today, even though I purposely chose to take my time in the inn to met another receptionist hah... I guess the lucky thing is that I somehow got new clothes for free.

2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #LD1 - D Rank - Subduing a King Beetle [max gold =>120 each]
    ================================================
    "Ah, talented assistant! So good to see you! Hahaha! And you managed to bring such a good material. I am very pleased. Very, very pleased. This will make our project much easier. Give my thanks to that mask maker too. He has done well. So here is your reward 100 gold in each bag, take the other one to him, 'kay? Well, I'll be seeing you. Soon. Hahaha!"

3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #GE2 – E rank – gather 10 moonlight flower and 10 healing plants. (max gold is 50) quest rewards: potion recipe
    #GD2 – D rank – collect 3 fire crystal (max gold: 100) quest rewards: 1x fire crystal.
    ============================================================
    "Oh, talented assistant. You are here again? So soon. Ah, to give report, yes? Let's see. Hmm...The flower and plant is not bad, but somehow not the best. And the crystal...they have faded a bit. I suspect that you...no, I better not say it. Well, this is your reward, 40 gold and 70 gold, total in 110 gold. I'm sorry, but I can't give you full mark. But I'm sure someone talented like you are not in need of so much money, right? Hahaha...why are you letting out a sigh? Must be tired, ha? Well take care now."

4. Vodrek_The_Monk

Vodrek_The_Monk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    I step out of the Guild and am loving this new day. I have new quests to take on, which will allow me to drop off the loot I found on McKay from my previous excursion. I walk beside the dirt road, heading to my Temple. I step into the Temple, trying to decide which God's Blessig I should have. I might have to fight Yetis so Odes, God of the Animals, would be a wide choice, or perhaps Yheva, Goddess of Success. No, neither of those will do, I have decided. I will have the Blessing of Wofrasil, God of The Mountains. I kneel down at his shrine and pray for him to give me his blessing. He appears in front of me, he is a Dwarf with a long beard and large muscles. He grabs the Pickaxe from his belt and touches my forehead with it. All of a sudden I know the layout of the whole mountain I am going to, I can even see the people, plants, and animals walking on the mountain. I see a tribe of cannibals at the top of the Mountain, that uses Yeti skins to keep themselves warm. That would seem to be my best bet for Yeti skins. I also saw a cave that went deep into the mountain, that would help me with the Wind Stone. Hopefully I can find some chickens in Northcrest while I deliver the loot to the McKay family. I brought my Baby Slime which I have decided to name Dadros, after the God of Trade. Maybe he will help me in trading, he could be my good luck charm. I now keep him by my side, I sent him to a wizard that made him bound to me, so I am Dadros' owner. I say my thanks to Wofrasil and make my way out the door. I head out the North gate of the city and into the Outer Village, the Outer Village is where the farmers and other people with jobs that don't pay too much such as cheap Fletchers, Blacksmiths, and Lumberjacks. In fact, I have to stop by a Lumberjack today named Fost. I travel along the road until I come up to his house. His house is a small 1 bedroom house for him, his wife, and his 3 children. I knock on the door to his house and he opens up the door. He looks pretty menacing, a stocky, 7 foot high lumberjack would scare most people. He says "Hey! Vodrek! Come on, come in!" I tell him that I can't I am on a quest and I am just here to pick up my order, but that is not the reason, the true reason is because we both end up drinking until we drop. "Ah, okay, Vodrek, here is your new an improved Wamara Bo Staff, it's color is ebony, just as you requested. Now then, the total ads up to 1000 gold, but I know you just started in the Guild, so, you can work for me part time, okay?" I knew that I would have to pay him just not that much, but, the man does need an extra set of hands, and definitely more money, so I accept. "Great, you can work on your way back from the quests!" I agree, he hands me an axe, and continue walking North. By now it is noon and I have to make it to Northcrest by the end of the day. I walk North well into the night and finally reach Northcrest before midnight. I find an inn, so I leave Dadros outside in a storm drain so he can stock up on acids for the travel ahead of us. I walk in, to tired to say anything except "I want a room."
    I wake up to screams of rage and furniture breaking downstairs. I step down and see that everybody is fighting and I walk back upstairs to get my new Bo Staff. I slam it on the ground, creating a vibration that shakes the ground and a loud noise. Everyone stops and looks at me, I take a chair that has its bottom half gone and sit down at the bar, I order eggs and toast. Everybody looks at each other and then looks back at me, I turn to face them. "Go on, fight, don't let me ruin the fun, I just want breakfast." And I turn back around, the beekeeper looks at me with frightened eyes "Who are you?", I replied with "A Guild member, do you know of a family named McKay?" The barkeep ducks under the bar as a chair gets flown into the wall behind him. "Know them? One of them is my assistant, he is also the one that started this fight." A man gets thrown into my shoulder and my breakfast gets spilled on the ground. I sigh, stand up, and swing my Bo Staff at the guy, knocking him out. I then smack the bar, making a resonating sound throughout the Inn. "Which one of you is McKay?" They all point at a scrawny kid, no more than 18 years old. He tries to run but some men grab him. He is screaming "Let me go!" I stick my Bo Staff in his shirt and pick him up. "Come with me, McKay, I have something I am supposed to deliver to your family." He gulps, looks at the others in the room and he follows me. I tell him about the skeleton in the swamp and the note, the Giant Den, and the money. He held out his hand and thanked me a thousand times. I was skeptical of him, so I said take me to your parents. He agreed, and I followed him. We stepped out of the Inn and I whistled. Dadros rose out of the storm drain, he was about as tall as my knees. McKay freaked out and I told him it was take. That didn't seem to take the edge off though. He took me to his house, which was worse than Fost's. It was a single room with a bed and a table. In the bed was a woman, who was obviously sick. The boy walked up to her and said "Mom, this man is here to give us money, he will help us." I tell her the story and she starts crying. Apparently, the man was her grandfather, an adventurer that wasn't associated with the guild. I put the money on the table and the boy thanked me. I walked outside and headed North. I walked for hours until I reached the Mountain. It was a bit past noon now and I decided to make my way to the cave I saw earlier. In there, there were minerals everywhere, but I couldn't find a Wind Stone for the life of me. Dadros was with me when a drop of mineral water which was apparently acidic touches him. The drop turned into a crystal, like when a solution is overheated, too much stuff is dissolved and when you touch it turns into crystals. Dadros forced the rock out of him and the crystal was a Wind Stone! I made Dadros ooze his way into the cracks above and tear away some stone and when he reappeared, there was a vein of Wind Stones in there! I took 10 of them because they look cool. We walked out and it was sundown, so I tied myself to a tree and dozed off.
    I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, a peaceful morning it was indeed. I untied myself, got down from the tree, and made my way up the mountain. It took a few hours, but I met the cannibalistic tribe. I had Dadros run into one of their huts and burn them all. By the time he came out, he was as tall as my waist. I walked in and found their tanning rack, which had 2 Yeti skins, one on it, and one next to it. I called upon the Power of Wofrasil to help me in my quest and he appeared to me, he showed me the mountain again, but it seems that the only other pelts are on Yetis. I made note of the nearest Yet I and made my way over there. In 30 minutes I found the Yeti, I told Dadros to sneak up behind him and I would distract him. I shouted at the Yeti when Dadros was in position and the Yeti charged at me. Dadros slid down the slope towards the Yeti, hitting the Yeti in the feet, where hitting it doesn't damage the pelt, and Dadros oozed his way into the Yeti and put, leaving minimal damage to the pelt.
    The Yeti was shouting the whole time and it caused an avalanche! I grabbed the pelt and slid down the mountain. We hit the bottom of the mountain and started running towards Northcrest. We barely lived through the Avalanche and we made it to Northcrest by sundown. I slept at the Inn again that night.
    I woke up, left Northcrest, I didn't even see how the McKay family was doing, and I went home. I had Dadros ooze through trees so they could be weaker when I chopped through them. I grabbed a few logs and have them to Cost. He said thanks and I went to the temple. It was late at night so none of the other monks were there, but I prayed and thanked Wofrasil. I remembered that I needed chickens for the quest so I went to the market and a shady guy was selling 10 chickens for 10 gold, sure they were old but hey, chickens are chickens. I then returned to the Guild and shouted for a Receptionist.

5. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    #SD2 – D rank – slay 8 rampaging rhinos (max gold: 80)
    #SC1- C rank – slay 5 cyclops (max gold: 150)
    #SD1 – D rank - slay 10 Lizardmen (max gold: 70)
    Nee, @Speedy evaluate this for me
    Tsk... then since Speedy-chan couldn't do it. @shad12ow I know you're busy but... here.

"I think I'll make some Curry for Dinner"

I'm currently in the Market District buying some ingredients for dinner. I live by myself in the mansion. But I usually make my own dinner.

"Alright I think that's all of them"

After buying the ingredients, I hurried back to my home.

When I arrived home, I put all the ingredients in the Kitchen counter and wore an apron for cooking and tied my hair.

"Hmm... let see... beef meat, carrot and what else I should put?"

I keep talking to myself while preparing the tools and ingredients.

"Ah... I forgot to buy the potato..."

I can't make a curry without the potato.

"It can't be helped... I have to go back to the market and buy some"

So while still wearing an apron and carrying a ladle, I ran back to the market.

"Out of stock you said?"
    "I'm sorry m'am, the recent monster outbreak has caused many of the crops damaged by the monster. So currently we don't have any potatoes.
    "Uh... what to do now... It's not like I couldn't make a curry without potato but..."

I'm now at loss at what to do.

"DID SOMEONE SAID POTATO!?"

I heard a loud voice from above. And I saw an old man standing on top of the roof the grocery store.

"Who's there?"
    "Wait? Father!? What The hell are you doing there!"

The mysterious old man a.k.a the Grocery Store Owner father. Jumped from the roof and landed in front of me. He was pretty acrobatic for a gramps.

"I see that you desire a Potato young one"
    "Umm... yeah?"
    "Oh no, father... not this again..."
    "Silence, foolish son! *ehem*... hmm... Young'un I see that you're pretty trained for a little lady. Fumu... alright, I will tell you!"
    "Well... here we go again..."
    "Is this always happens everytime?"
    "Only on Sunday"
    "Silence you fool! Listen closely! This is something that I have been managed to protect for 40 years since working as a Grocery store owner!"

*ehem* It was on my younger days. I was a fledgling Grocery owner back then. As a Grocery Store owner I have to train both my physical and mental ability to discern the freshness of my products. Of course to do that, what better place to do it other than the mountain?

Every single day, I meditate myself under the waterfall to clear my mind like a vegetable. Each morning I would climb a cliff to know the get closer to the earth where vegetables sprout from. Every single day, I wrestled wild animals and monster naked to know how the vegetables feels when they got attacked.

It was a gruesome training, I was very tired both physically and mentally. When I finally collapsed in exhaustion. There, I saw that thing.

It was very divine, the most beautiful vegetable I have seen. It has only been mentioned in the legend, I never thought it was real.

The Holy Potato Tree. With its holy Potato Fruit hanging from it...

"Wait! Wait! Potato doesn't grow on tree!"
    "Yes, father. Potato isn't really a vegetable"
    "Wait!? That's what your problem is!?"
    "SILENCE!"
    "..."
    "..."

*ehem* continuing where I left off... It was such a beautiful sight. I was drawn to it. I picked one of its Holy Potato Fruit. And when I got back to my camp. I cooked it and ate it.

It was the greatest thing I ever tasted. The flavor, the texture, the scebt. Even though I just baked it. How could It be so good!

I was in a trance, I want more, I wanted this in my store, I want to eat it again, i want all of it for myself. But then my conscience kicks in.

Should I sully this divine vegetable with my dirty hand? Then I realized. This divinity and deliciousness is so fragile. It could disappear in a moment.

That's why, I swore to protect the secret of this place and only told it to the one that was worthy of it.

"And you little lady, It looks like you look worthy for it. Now take this map where the tree is located!"
    "I only want a normal potato..."
    "Silence! You can't escape your destiny! Now go on! Ah... don't forget to bring some for me too"
    "You just wanted me to bring you some right!?"
    "Zzz... zz..."
    "And you! Why are you sleeping! At a time like this! You're his son right?"

It can't be helped now. I'm also a little bit curious about that potato. And looking at the map it isn't that far. Only a couple of hours walking from here.

"There's still time until dinner anyway..."

So after I said later towards the Grocery Owner duo I headed towards the destination marked on the map.

"Ha!"
    "Guhee!"
    "Fuu... that was the last of them..."

Around me are the corpse of 14 Lizardman. I collected the proof of subjugation just in case. After I entered the forest an hour ago. I was ambushed by them. They thought I was an easy prey.

It couldn't be helped, I was still wearing an apron and carrying a ladle. And I tied my hair so it wouldn't get in the way when cooking. So basically I looked like a Young Housewife that got lost in the forest while cooking.

Nobody would thought I'm a veteran adventurer.

"Still, it seems it still far away..."

That old man... The scale of his map is funny. What this distance of the lake with the town? It looks like in the map it just several km but actually it was 20km!

"Aah... it's almost dark"

Forget dinner, at this rate looks like I would need to make a breakfast.

I looked at the map again. Looks like I need to go around the lake.

"Hmm? Is it just me or was there's something moving inside the lake?"

I take a closer look towards the lake. I draw my face closer to the water and suddenly...

"Uwaa!"

A spear just popped out of the water.

"What was that?"

From inside the lake several mermaid and merman came out. Since Merman has a fish head and a leg instead of the usual human upper part, it come out towards the land and surround me.

Meanwhile the mermaids just stayed in the lake and chanted some kind of spell.

[Water Arrow]x 5

A magic spell is coming from the lake towards me. I dodged it immediately but the merman wouldn't let me past through their encirclement.

When I dodged the Water Arrow and comes near one of the Merman. It swung its spear at me. I blocked it with the ladle on my hand.

"Kuh... Ha!"

I put a lot of force and swing my ladle, as a result the merman was pushed back to one of its comrade and stumbled and falls down.

Meanwhile, one of them tried to stab me from the back. But I twisted my body and grabbed the spear. Then yanked the spear out of its hand. Then using the handle I striked the back of its head. It then lost consciousness and falls down.

"Alright... whoa!"

I nearly dodged a Water Arrow. I looked my surrounding. 5 mermaid in the water is giving support with their magic. 7 merman is encircling me with their spear. 1 of them lost consciousness, 2 of them still trying to get up.

This isn't looking good, but...

"Haa... seriously... I just want to make a dinner... Whatever let's do this!"

Around me are 7 unconscious merman.

"Haa..." I exhaled a sigh.

I glanced at the lake. The Mermaid is nowhere to be found. Looks like when I knocked the last merman unconscious they ran away.

"Now... what I should do with them?"

There are some subjugation quest for mermaid, but I'm not sure whether merman is included.

Lately there have been many reports of mermaid attacking fisherman on the lake. That's why the subjugation quest is issued.

Unlike the rumors said. Mermaid does eat Human. They are carnivores after all (No, not in that sense). In the past it was common among all tribe. But now some mermaid tribe banned that practice since it was dangerous to make an enemy out of human.

But that doesn't mean all of them abide it. That's why the subjugation quest is issued.

"But still... they are pretty skilled for just a group of riff raff"

The reason was that they could use magic. Usually only the Elite Warriors of the Mermaid tribe could use them.

"Maybe some adventurer aggravated a whole tribe? Well... that's not important. What's more important is dinner!"

I left the unconscious merman and headed towards my next destination.

"Hmm... look for a large rock shaped like giant middle finger... oh? Here it is... now go east."

I walked to the east for some time and when suddenly I noticed something weird.

"Hmm? Did I keep getting shorter... Uwaa! Quicksand!"

I tried to grab a vine nearby but...

"Shaaa!"
    "Gyaa! A Giant Forest Snake!"

It coiled around me and lifted me off. I'm out of the quick sand but I'm now in another predicament.

"Out of the frying pan and into the fire huh?"

I struggled to get out from the constriction, but it was hard to move my arm.

"Kuh... uwaah! Save me!"

It started to open its mouth wide and swallow me. It was unpleasant. Before long I was swallowed whole.
    I'm now inside it's stomach. It was cramped.

"Don't be kidding me!"

I struggled and tried to expand the inside of the stomach. It takes a quite awhile and it looks like the snake also in pain. It tried to spit me out but it was too late.

I bursted out of the stomach.

"Don't make fun of a Magical Girl strength!"

I proclaimed, but I noticed that we are still at the tree top.

"Uwaaa~!"

I fallen down straight towards the ground on my face.

"Bleh... Nn?"

I stand up in all four and spat some sand in my mouth. But then I noticed.

"Uwaah! I'm back at the quicksand! Help me!"

My voice echoed throughout the forest.

After that I struggled to get out of the quick sand, luckily there were some tree roots that I could grab on. Then I continued my walk. It's already been some time from then.

I already walked around for more than 10 hours now. It's already dark, it's cold. I guess I'll use the curry as breakfast instead.

"*brr* Uu... it's cold, I shouldn't wore an apron... Nn? are?"

When I was walking. I noticed that there are a lot of peculiar rock around me. There are more than 20 of them.

"Wait this isn't a rock! This..."

I quickly closed my mouth with my hand. That was close. These aren't a rock.

They are a herd of Rampaging Rhino sleeping!

I have to be careful, If I were to make a lot of noise... they woul... A... a...

"Achoo!"

"......"

"......"

One by one, the Rampaging Rhino opened its eyes and stand up.

"Uwaaaa!"

There are currently a giant cloud of dust behind me. I'm currently running away from a herd of Rampaging Rhino.

They keep chasing me without stopping. Everything in their path was obliterated to pieces. Whether it tree, rock, or other monster.

"Waaah! I just want a peaceful dinner! How could it becomes like this!"

I started wailing and cursing my past self. It was stupid. Not only I it was already dark. I also found myself in this predicament.

The horde behind me is getting closer.

"Iyaa~ somebody safe... ...eh?"

I was too focused on the horde behind me that I failed to notice something in front of me.

I'm now falling down from a cliff.

"NUuuOOOooooo~!"

My voice reverberate in the dark night forest as I fallen down towards the ground along with the herd of Rampaging Rhino. Killing the entire herd.

"Uh... is this heaven? Heaven smell more grassy than I thought..."

I looked around me. Looks like I was stuck among the branches of the tree. I tried to move my body.

*crack*
    "Huh? ...Kyaa!"

When I moved, some of the branches snapped. I'm falling with my face flat to the ground.

"Bleh... "

I spat some of the dirt on my mouth.

"Uu... *hic*... no... more... *hic* why... this *hic*... happens... *hic* to... me..."

"I don't want this anymore... screw dinner! I just wanted to go home!"

I sat down on the spot and cried for a while.

"Uh.. *hic*.. uu... Nn...?"

When I was crying in agony I noticed something on the corner of my vision.

"*hic* ...Is ...is that?"

I walked closer towards it

"So... beautiful..."

Yes, this is the reason I'm here...

"The Holy Potato Tree..."

It was a divine looking tree. There are shining Potato like fruit hanging from it. No wait... it really is Potato!

"Aa... Finally! I found it! Gramps! It just like as you said!"

I reached towards the potato...

*bam* *crash*
    "...Eh?"

I was dumbfounded, the divine looking tree in front of me is gone. Instead, there was a wreckage of something like a tree and a large rock just appeared out of nowhere.

"Damn... I miss..."
    "What you doing fool!"
    "I want kill human brother! But I hit shiny tree instead"
    "Fool! If Human Splatter! We can not eat Human!"
    "Sorry brother"

"Did... did he said... shiny tree?"

I heard a conversation behind me, I turned around and found 6 Cyclops emerging among the trees. But that isn't important now.

I glanced back at the front. There, what I saw is the remains of The Holy Potato Tree.

"Ah... ah... huu... AAAAAAaaaaaa~!"

I screamed like I was mad.

"Brother, human screamed"
    "Shut up and grab human!"

I crumbled down the spot. Everything is gone everything was all for naught. I lost my will to life.

"How could this happen to me..."

I felt a giant hands wrapping around my body. But I didn't care about that. I was being grabbed and lifted by the cyclop like I was a doll.

"Look! Me human got! I want a bite!"
    "No! Me found human first! Me me ate it!"
    "Shut up! Human is mine food!"

They were arguing anong themselves in who gonna eat me.

"Ah... they are going to eat me..."

I resigned myself to the fate.

"Fufu... it's funny... the reason I'm here is also just so that I could ate a delicious dinner..."

I mocked myself seing the irony... then again, if it weren't for them I could have a good dinner...

"Huh? If it weren't for them, I could get a good dinner? If it weren't for them, I wouldn't come here for naught? If it weren't for them, my hardship would be paid off?"

I keep muttering a lot of words like I was in trance.

"If it weren't for them, I wouldn't going to be eaten? So, it's their fault... it's their fault... It's their fault..."

At that time something inside me was broken.

"It's their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault their fault..."

I keep muttering those words like a broken record.

"Brother, the human is weird..."
    "Uh huh, it scaring me brother"
    "Brother coward! Look me not afraid I'm going to eat Human!"

The cyclop that grabbed me opened it's mouth and tried to eat me.

"their fault their fault... It's...their
    fault!"

I glared at that cyclop face and the next moment everything becomes black"

What was once a tranquil forest now become a scene from a nightmare. A lot of ground were upturned, trees and boulders are scattered in pieces. Blood, entrails ,and body parts where scattered around the area. What was once a forest filled with fresh air, are now filled with the smell of blood and guts.

In the middle of it there was a human... No, a demon in the appearance of a human wearing an apron and her hair tied in the back while carrying a ladle.

That demon was currently gouging the eye of the remaining breathing cyclop with her bare hand and crushed it.

"Hahahaha!"
    "Ar... grah... arrg... aaa..."

It repeatedly stomped the Poor cyclop hollow eye socket in madness while laughing like a maniac. It doesn't take long before the Cyclop stopped moving. But the demon doesn't stop there. It keep stomping on it face even after its dead.

That thing didn't stop until what was once a head are now just a mess of meat and skull

"AHAhahahaha!"

Even then it keep laughing, it keep laughing towards the sky. Those scene caused all the creature around the area to flee in fear.

The sight of a Blood and guts covered maiden wearing an apron laughing like a maniac was so scary and surreal at the same time.

After some time, the apron wearing demon stopped laughing and crumbled down the spot.

"Ha... ha... what... happen?"

I looked around my surrounding, it was a scene even more gory than every gore movie I have ever watched.

"Ugh..."

I almost threw up. Seeing the scene...

"I don't know... what happened here..."

Still confused and dejected, I quickly goes back to the town. But I didn't forget to collect the subjugation proof from the Rampaging Rhino and the Cyclops. That way, at least I got some result for my hardship.

Though I almost puked when I collected the subjugation proof from the Cyclops.

I dropped off the subjugation proof at the Guild without saying anything. And then I went towards the Grocery Store to tell the old man the harsh truth.

"I see... that a shame..."
    "You aren't mad"

I was currently sitting in seiza in front of the old man in his house that doubles as the Grocery store.

"Why should I? It's not your fault"
    "But... you already protected that tree for a long time"
    "Little lady, come over here"

I followed the old man to his backyard. There I saw something that shouldn't exist anymore.

"T-This..."
    "Surprised? Of course I would try to grow one myself after tasting that magnificent flavour"
    "B-But! Why!?"
    "I'm just testing you, whether you are worthy for its flavor"

I feel relief, sadness, anger, grief, and happiness at the same time. I want to say a lot of thing but what I could do was...

"Uu... *hic* uu..."
    "There, there, looks like you're hungry. Want to eat early breakfast? We got q left over curry from last night."

I could only nod.

That morning I ate the curry with the potato from the Holy Potato Tree accompanied with the rising sun.

The potato tasted so delicious. Though the curry itself aren't that good. But still, that was the most satisfying breakfast I ever had.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  6. Speedy

Speedy [Ophious's Wife][Skullie's cute sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    *speedy is currently inside airship trying to create more robots*

7. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    What? So... who else I should ask... is the Guildmaster isn't around?
    I think Shadow-kun is too busy.

And Orphellia, I can't find that grandma

8. Speedy

Speedy [Ophious's Wife][Skullie's cute sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    *in airship*
    i wonder what i should create this time nya......

9. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    #GE3 – E rank – gather 3 moonlight water (max gold is 50) quest rewards: 1x moonlight water
    #GE5 – E rank – bring me winds stone (max gold is 80) quest rewards: 1x wind stone

So today i'll do quest alone again, huh?
    Okay, but it kinda boring, so i'll take two quest now.
    Moonlight water is not really hard to found, its on the forest, i have found it when i gathering moonlight flower some day ago, yeah moo light flower will bloom near the place that moonlight water flow. Or moonlight flower make water around transform into moonlight flower? Well, its like egg or chicken question.
    So the only problem is wind stone? As the name say, wind stone can be found on place that wind blow. On the west of forest there a grassy area, its near mountain foot, so air ventilation is good. I can get wind stone on that area.

Bag, vial, map, pen, paper, equipment done. Preparation done!

09.43 AM im going to forest. Going to forest is not really hard, goblin in this area already reduced a lot from last goblin subjugation. Thank to that it easier to collect moonlight water. What i need to do is follow where moonlight flower is gather.

11.25 AM finally moonlight water is ready, three bottle for guild, and one for my garden hehe. I gather Night illusion flower nearby too, for my garden of course. So, its time to go to west.

That's imp? Not an imp but 4 imps, maybe something happend nearby, imp not a creature that make a grup ussually. Buff speed, and power to enchant my limp power i climb on a tree and avoid make contact with imp.

02.37 PM i found a wind stone. On this grassy area it easier to avoid contact with monster, but i need to pay attention to shadow grass snake. That snake is really poisonous, maybe they had little body (bout 0.7 m length and 5 cm diameter) but really agile movement and had a hard skin, also they hard to notice on grassy area. After that, elemental stone is hard to get on the first place, thats why it take me long time to found one.

Oh i need run as quick as i can, my body fell lighter because speed buff and my mucles fell full of power from power buff. I founded by red striped bee!! So lets run! Buff! Run! Im found big tree root cave, lets hide there, red striped bee ussually avoid dark place because it eyes not really good on the dark. Now i need to wait here and eat my lunch that i prepared before, well i forgot that i bring lunch this till now.

04.53 well finally i come home, and now time to report.
    Today result: 3 bottle moonlight water, 1 wind stone, and report bout unussual imp number on the forest

@shad12ow

VOLX98 likes this.
  10. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow first 3 for now will post next two in a bit, gotta switch computers

I've noticed that i've been running low on funds so i rushed into the quest room picked up the 5 most expensive quests i could and ran out to get some money. before leaving the village i picked up 4 more triangle blades bringing my numbers up to 12. as i can't freely control more than 10 i pocket the last two and put a hold on my blacksmith order. off to adventuring i go

#SE5 – E rank – slay 15 kobolds (max gold is 100)
    I decided to warm up on the kobold quest as its only an e rank. Carefully avoiding @Evil_Ginger 's town i make my way deep into the forest looking for kobolds. (OOC: Using D&D kobolds for reference) before long my perception picks up a kobold gang around 30 metres away. Praise the gods that be! if i didn't have perception i probably would have walked straight past them. as there is only 9 of them i choose to stalk my prey from 10 metres away. I use small amounts of wind energy to keep my scent from them. As they sit down for the night i notice that one of them is tied up. "strange, i thought kobolds were a tight knit bunch" before long the kobolds disguise their camp so well i would've thought they were gone if not for perception. they all go to sleep without leaving anyone to watch "fools" they are so confident in their disguise that it will lead to their undoing. avoiding the one tied up i float 8 blades into their camp, knowing the kobolds have excellent hearing i kill all 8 at once to avoid any ruckus. almost immediately the one tied up wakes up and starts spitting curses in some guttural language. i smack it and say "I'm going to untie you, i don't want to fight you and you REALLY don't want to fight me, we are going to have a nice and calm conversation, okay?" after untying the kobold it raises its hand and a purplish bolt of energy. frowning, i send a gust of wind at it knocking it off course. "really?" i say out loud. "uhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... sorry?" the kobold utters. "here's the new deal you're going t help me find and kill 7 more kobolds or you'll become one of the seven" very quickly the kobold acquiesces to my plan and we find another gang in a large clearing. looking around i see that this "clearing" is a burned down village. looking at my new kobold friend it tells me "those stupid lizards thought we were bad omens see? so when they tried to kill us we burned the whole place down. too bad i'm garbage at spells or instead of 17 survivors there would have been none."
    "well seeing as how this is your responsibility ill let you kill the remaining kobolds" i tell my friend
    "nyek nyek nyek nyek nyek" (what a weird laugh) "Laat die hel reën uit die wolke" a weird spell comes forth from the kobolds lips and the same purple bolts form in a circle around its head. arcing forward they land in the center of the kobold encampment and fire starts to spread everywhere. the surviving kobolds try to put out the fire but it only spreads to their hands, feet, and any tool they use against it. before long the gang is a charred mess of bones and burnt skin. "what is your name?" i ask the kobold "Helse Vuur" he tells me. "well i'm opening a sect in a short while and you are now our first disciple." he angrily responds "what if i don't want to be your disciple?" "TOO BAD" i say to him as i push him down into the ground. gathering raw qi i attach a colorful brand of an arcane explosion to his shoulder. "now you've been marked, anywhere you go i can find you and you WILL join the sect" i decide to drop off this mage-to-be in @Evil_Ginger 's village but ill probably ask him if its okay first.
    First task of my disciple find the ears of those that he's slain and hand them over to me

(OOC: deleted original post to make the desk less cluttered and forgot to save what i wrote down. annoying af sorry if this feels a little rushed but im trying to roughly put down what i put before)

With my new disciple i begin to do what masters do best, Abuse my power. leading Vuur to a cliff i tell him that he is responsible for bringing 8 rhinos to this cliff. "What? no way" he exclaims
    "Think of this as a test to enter the sect"
    "i don't want to enter your sect"
    "Think of this as a test so that i won't kill you for burning down a village"
    "f**k off"
    "f**k off, master"

as vuur wanders off i decide to take a nap, my dreams are filled with fluffy sheep and cute puppies and im having a great time until a rumbling sound wakes me up. looking towards the noise i see Vuur running in front of stampeding rhinos while shooting jets of flame behind him. "novel idea using the propulsion of the fire to both push himself forward and antagonize the rhinos." as vuur approaches the cliff his eyes begin to cover half of his face. obviously he did not plan this far ahead "I have to do everything don't i" i fly just above the rhinos attack range and push vuur off the edge of the cliff. as he starts to scream a good amount of rhinos follow him off the edge. flying down i slow my disciples fall and push him far away from where the rhinos are going to land. after the dust settles there is a pile of around 13 rhinos and a very upset kobold.
    "WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K?"
    "excuse me?"
    "WHY DID YOU PUSH ME OFF"
    "that wasn't what i meant by excuse me"
    a look of confusion crossed his face
    "you were supposed to say, what the actual f**k, master"
    as the anger rises he attacks me. after that matter is settled i've decided to cal him tomato face because he looks like a large misshapen tomato with all those bruises. tomato face begrudgingly collects 8 rhino horns and we continue on our way.

#SD4 – D rank – slay 1 unicorn (max gold: 100)
    having dealt with the easiest quests it is time for one of the harder ones. pig head, (the disciple formerly known as tomato face who was formerly known as Vuur) asks what our next target is. "A unicorn" i tell him. "uhhhhh bad news master, my flames draw strength from hell and unicorns have some natural resistance to it." so it seems like useless garbage lizard can't do anything. its up to me to fight a beast that is definitely stronger than I am. as a result it is time to cheat my butt off. after hours of searching me and garbage find a lone unicorn. i tell garbage to stand his ground as ill go and trick the unicorn into eating poisonous herbs i found on the way over. as i approach the unicorn it rears up on its hind legs and points its horn at me. "no no no I'm not evil, but there is a kobold nearby that uses hell fire as his strength and you would be easily able to slay him" there was no way to detect me lying because i wasn't lying. as i get closer to the unicorn i hold out the herbs i had found in the forest. "he he stupid animal soon you'll be foaming at the mouth" the unicorn eats the herbs and........ nothing happens. "f**k f**k f**k, does this unicorn have immunity to poison?" seemed to be so as when the unicorn swallowed it angrily looked at me and charged. using wind magic i start to rapidly dodge but it takes all of my concentration. sensing my growing weakness the unicorn slows down and prepares some sort of innate spell. after a few seconds the hooves of the unicorn glow with a holy light and it charges at me faster than lightning. i try to dodge but I'm unsuccessful. i only manage to make it pierce my shoulder as opposed to my chest. as the horn goes through i isolate the wound preventing blood from leaking out. by some sort of luck the unicorn drives me into a tree driving the horn straight through the bark. i didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the unicorns stupidity as now that i had been trapped it couldn't get it's horn free, using my non wounded arm i grab one of my triangle blades and start driving it into the unicorns skull. it's hard skin and bones stop most of the damage but before long cerebral fluid starts to drip out. as the unicorn goes limp i reach another challenge, getting out of this damned tree. \

the only solution i can think of is calling Vuur over. as he sees me stuck to the tree he holds in a snigger. "Vuur consider this your first test for admission to the sect, you have to burn down this tree without harming me in the slightest"
    "wasn't my first test the rhinos?"
    "no that was your entrance exam to get you past the first wave of recruits"
    "aren't i the only recruit?"
    "there is no reason to break protocol for anyone!"
    "f**k you"
    (i say nothing but he will pay for his insolence)
    Vuur begins to burn the tree down with his flames and, true to his word, he avoids me entirely. before long i, along with the unicorn, fall to the ground. Vuur, the ever reliable slave, removes the horn and packs it away with the rest of our spoils of war.

11. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #EE2 – E rank – explore the northern mountains (max gold is 100)
    #GE1 – E rank - gather 10 chicken (max gold is 20) quest reward: 5x eggs
    #GE4 – E rank – bring me ice crystal (max gold is 80) quest rewards: 1x ice crystal shards
    #GD3 – D rank – collect 3 yeti skin (max gold: 120) quest rewards: 1x yeti fur
    ====================================================================
    "Good day to you, explorer. I see that you have been one busy guy. I appreciate your hardworking ethics and also I could somehow feel a bit of magic energy from you. But....somehow that is different from the many mages in this place. Trust me, if I say that I feel magic energy, that is something since I am someone that has no magic power at all. Well, no matter. As you complete your job, that is fine by me. We welcome anyone and everyone here. So...chicken, exploration, ice crystal, and also yeti skin....My...Those yeti skins seems somewhat different, as if they have been...processed? tanned? Hmm...I'll try to read your report again later. Okay, here is the reward, 100 gold, 20 gold, 80 gold, and 120 gold, that comes in total 320 gold. And also 5 eggs, one of the crystal, and one of the fur. Don't forget to update your member card and take care now!"

12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, @LivingCorpse , check my report, please. The badge is on that box over there. Just pick two. I'll give the other one to him. I'll check yours after this.
    #SZ2 - No Rank - Invite the Kobolds [100 gold each & 1 Guild honorary badge ]
    Shadow POV:
    I sat on top of my spider as usual and parked it near the entrance of the guild. I was waiting for someone. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long and I looked to the one in front of me with a smile on my eyes.
    "Good to see you, my friend. I see that you are more than happy to go on this mission. Hahaha!"
    Couldn't help but to teased him a bit due to his eagerness that literally shown on his face.
    "Here is the short briefing. I will need you to get there with me, but the one that will have the talk with their leader is not me, but you. I will only stand near you and give you backup on anything that you might need, as in official stuff and all. The rest, I leave that to you. My instinct told me that it will be easier if you are the one doing the talking."
    I then lowered the spider a bit and gestured him to get on it.
    "If you are ready to go, hop on and we will go there with my spider. It will be faster. Just don't release your hand on the railing. You might fall."

Gabriel POV:
    "Hehe, please. I'm actually worried of the other guild members teasing her...that aside, it might just be because I'm a Goblin, but this spider is big."
    I hop on and start to look around, noticing the little indentions and every nook and cranny trying to figure out how this thing works. We set off at a much faster than I expected, but I shortly get used to it. It's not as fast as a Gryphon, after all.
    "Not bad, we should be there in close to 20 minutes at this pace."

Shadow POV:
    He is right. It only took 20 minutes. Exactly 20 minutes. How can I be so sure? I placed a timer on the spider. This guy is really something. Once again, I was amazed by my fellow adventurer.
    I then stopped in front of the large gate. Sure enough, there are a couple of kobolds guarding it. But unlike before, they are much more relaxed. Probably due to the fact that I've been here before. And also that I've been bringing some stuff to trade. You know, these kobolds make some strange and unique charm. I bought a few and managed to incorporate them onto my invention. Incredible, isn't it?
    "Ah, good day to you."
    "Good day, Mr. Spider."
    ...That is one of the thing that I hate from them. They never remember my name!...But that is fine. They are friendly. And I don't really hate my nickname.
    "We want to meet the chief, is she here?"
    "Oh, she is, she is."
    "Good. Ah, take this."
    I rummaged my bag and pulled out two bottles. I threw it to them and they caught it. They immediately sniffed the content. Their eyes brightened as they realized what that was.
    "Try the new fruit drink I got. A simple present for those that does their job well."
    I smiled at them and one of them went inside while the other opened the gate. Okay, it's your turn, my friend.

Gabriel POV:
    "Right, this way!"
    While leading Shadow across the bustling little place, I see the multitude of different monster species working together to make new houses and develop their defenses.
    I hear a familiar voice and see Kayla. She doesn't quite meet me eye to eye, probably still remembering last time we saw each other.
    Laughing awkwardly, I tell her the plan to unite the monsters and the Guild. Unfortunately, this would leave the town without a good leader. If something happened to the town while it wasn't protected, these people would all be enslaved again.
    I decide to summon my strongest three Minions. The Greater Orc, the Bull Warrior, and the Lizardman Captain. I will leave the town in their capable hands while I chug another MP potion.
    I give the order to protect the town's people with all they can muster and start to lead Kayla to Shadow as we set off to leave.
    "Did I forget anything?"

Shadow POV:
    "...Wow..."
    Yeah, wow. I'm amazed. Very amazed. They have become bigger. Very big! I'm intrigued at what we could get from negotiating with them. Oh, how wonderful! How wonderful! Hahaha!
    "Ah, Mr. Spider!"
    Eh? Who's there? Oh, the kobold from before. He is...quite nicely dressed. And behind him there are a few more kobold and also goblin.
    "We meet again...uhm..."
    "Oh, yeah, I forgot to say. I'm Gyles, sir."
    "Ah, Gyles. I'm Shadow."
    "What are you doing here, Mr. Spi-Shadow?"
    I guess getting that image away is almost impossible. Even more as I'm still on my spider.
    "Well, I just want to visit this place. And I'm quite happy to see that it has improved beyong my wildest imagination."
    He was very happy when I said that. He then boasted that it was the leader, Kayla, that give the idea so that the surrounding weaker monster band together so they can protect themselves. I nodded at his story and I feel that this might be a good chance to make an alliance with them. Start with trading, and then cultural exchange, and then alliance.
    We then parted way as I saw my friend with the leader of the monster town. Well, let's get back.

Gabriel POV:
    As simple as it was coming here, it was simple going back. Only this time, Kayla was holding onto me the entire time. Apparently, she wasn't used to the speed.
    She wrapped her arms around me, but I guess she kept trying to get comfortable and kept moving around.
    Shadow eyes me a couple times, a teasing grin on his face.
    Even though no words were said, the atmosphere was far from tense. The spider was moving so fast that anything that wanted to attack was left in the dust.
    We arrived shortly not even an hour after we left. Kayla was looking everywhere and smelling everything. I had to hold onto her to make sure she wouldn't get lost!
    I lead her inside the Guild Hall and give her a tour of the place, waiting for any other of the representatives to arrive for the meeting.

Shadow POV:
    I left the two after we arrived at the city. I don't want to ruin their precious time, you know? I'm a man that knows how to read the atmosphere. Or at least I hope I know. But to my surprise, that guy brought her right after I left them.
    I quickly told them that they will have some free time until the other representative arrived since we managed to get back much faster than I planned. She looked a bit concern a bit, but then I assure her that everything is fine and she can enjoy the time here. Look around and try something new. It is after all, a city that I can say to be a melting pot of culture, similar to her town. I told them the inn that is under the jurisdiction of the guild and told them that the lodging has been prepared and she can use it however she wanted too. I also assigned my goblin friend as her escort and also guard while she is in the town.
    Well, I think I have nothing to do while waiting for the other representative. Might as well check on the other's progress. Back to the office, eh?

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #SC1- C rank – slay 5 cyclops (max gold: 150)
    #SD1 – D rank - slay 10 Lizardmen (max gold: 70)
    ======================================================
    "...You know...uhm...I see that you are the cause of that forest incident now. Uhm...If you are hungry, you can come to my place to eat. I usually cooked a bit much since it is easier that way. But...to got that far for a potato? Really? Uhm...Okay, I'm lost. Not gonna think that much. Here is 80 gold, 150 gold, and 70 gold. Total to 300 gold. But will deduct some for your...'forest incident'. So you will have 250 gold. Take care now, and...don't go all crazy just for some potato, you hear me?"

ForumObserver likes this.
  14. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmm? Oh yeah, good work befriending the kobolds, here 100 Gold coin for you."

[ @shad12ow obtained 100 Gold ]

"And here another 100 Gold for your little goblin friend, don't forget to give it to him."

"[ @shad12ow obtained <Pouch filled with 100 Gold coins> x1]"

"Oh yes, in accordance with the Guild rules we bla bla we appreciate your efforts bla bla, here just take this lame badge."

[ @shad12ow obtained <Lame Badge> <Guild Honorary Badge> x2]

"By the way, want some curry?"

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    *chops her head weakly
    "Don't say that to the other adventurer. And sure, curry sounds good for me. I'll bring some drink."

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  16. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes, yes. Also, it's not an Ordinary Potato. It's a Holy Potato Fruit.
    And here is your curry. I used the ingredients left in my kitchen and also that Holy Potato Fruit."

"Ah... by the way, I borrowed the Guild kitchen to make this so don't tell Guildmaster about this okay?"

17. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    How bout my quest?

18. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Did shadow-kun forget that?
    Oii, @shad12ow you there? What should I do?

Let just wait for shadow-kun for a while. Or maybe you want other receptionist to do it?

19. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    #SZ1 - Invite the mermaids
    Party: Villan,Ako,Ami,Tasha (Mermaid Emissary will joined later)
    Item Quest: Memory Orb (borrowed from @shad12ow,related to story progress),emerald mermaid scales (related to story progress)
    Since Napknight is sleeping, so I only bring his slaves *sighs*, I will be in charge as the party leader. Performing double check before departing, I asked Nap's party if they have anything missing. shaking their heads and confirming that they are ready, we departs to the Beach right behind the Death Hill(Cyclops Domain).
    At the Death Hill, we ecountered many cyclops. At First, they are not really a problem to me. But....... Nap's slaves are apparently struggling against the cyclops, I could guess these twin rabbitkins and one horn minotaur are having a hard time adapting to my pacing since they are usually together with their Master in every quests. Also, their fighting abilities worried me, if I left them alone, they could get decimated by C Rank monsters. Just to lessen Nap's problem a bit in the future, I decided to put some spartan training to his slaves. Hearing my suggestions, Nap's companion all having pale faces. Can't be helped, I guess. For the twin rabbitkins , Ako&Ami, both twins didn't know how to use their agility which is the rabbitkins main forte as their advantages, their attacking movements are really sloppy for C Rank party. Tasha the one horned minotaur, she sometimes put too much strenght in some of her attacks, completely wasting some of her staminas and prolonging the time needed to launchs her next attack. I ask them to use the cyclops as their training. Of course, I will help when they are in tight spots. @Napknight you owe me a debt after this quest for strenghtening your companions.
    On multiple occasion, I also asked them to spar with me, I requested them to go full force on me to see if they could somehow graze me. The result, well not really satisfying. They can't even landed a single hit on me, even with quantity advantages. I won't give mercy in my training even if they are females, all genders are equal in monk's training. Due to Nap's companion Spartan Training by me, it took us over 2 days to pass the Death Hill (combined with multiple break times).
    Arriving at the beach, I messaged the Mermaid Queen about the emissary escort. Soon after, the portal opened at the beach and enters the mermaid emissary.
    "Villan-sama, I will be in your care"(emissary)
    "Drop the formalities, I only did my job as adventurers. There's no need to add sama, even if my God are acquinted with your people god."(Villan)
    "That's no good, Villan-Sama. Your god have been providing some assistances to our gods back in the early days. There's no way we could treat Observer's follower with discoutesy."(Emissary)
    "Okay then...... Let's go, Emissary. By the way, let me introduce you. This twins rabbitkin are Ako&Ami, the one horned minotaur is Tasha. They are Nap's companion, he's pretty sorry he cannot come to the escorting quest, so he sent his companions together with me. Please forgive Nap's rude action towards the mermaid girl, he didn't meant any harm towards her. The mermaid girl probably misunderstood his intention because Nap did not possesed mermaid language."(Villan)
    "I understand Villan-sama. I will inform the Mermaid Queen about the misunderstandings. Our people will consider the Nap's companion for my escort as his apology."(Emissary)
    "Fuuh, now the misunderstanding is solved. Let us escort you to the adventurer guild for the negotiation. I also need to discuss about the emerald mermaid scale."(Villan).
    Hearing the emerald mermaid scale, the emissary is surpised. I also gave Nap's companions emissary escort as their first assignment (since I'm their temporary teacher for this quest).
    Back at the Death Hill again, this time with emissary as the escort target. The Nap's companions are desperate in their defense against the horde of cyclops, so that the emissary are not injured. There are multiple times where some of the cyclops slipped from Nap's companions defense, only to get slaughtered by me since I'm staying near the emissary as Nap Companions trainer and as the emissary escort. During the break time, I took out the emeral mermaid scale and the Memory Orb from @shad12ow regarding the emerald mermaid corpse that @Aca1814ina hunted in her spare time.
    "This scale....... so it's that tribe." (Emissary)
    "What do you mean ,emissary. Is it something bad about that tribe?"(Villan)
    "It's not bad. It's in category of disaster by our tribe. Villan-sama, have you heard the tale of Atlantis."
    "Yes I know. It is said the so called ancient prosperity civilization back in the early days. Then suddenly, an incident occured and the civilization sunk deep into the Sea of the Abyss, with their whereabouts unknown. It is unconfirmed whether they survived till this day."(Villan)
    "Correct for the most part. But let me explain the true story behind the incident. Please keep this secret between you,your god,our people, especially the mermaid queen. She's pretty sensitive about the Atlantis Incident."(Emissary)
    Casting the soundproof barrier so that even Nap's companion can't eavesdropping, the emissary revealed the truth about the incident which sunk the Atlantis to the Sea of the Abyss. I can't be more surprised than today revelation, the shocking fact revealed by the emissary, the secret I must kept it away from adventurer guild. I then negotiate if I could somehow inform the guild some of the truth related to the Atlantis. After discussing for a bit, the Emissary only agreed to revealed the Atlantis main goal. Finishing the negotiation, I requested Nap's Companion to continued their escort training. It took us total of 3 days to arrived at the adventurer guild. Taking the deadbeat Nap's Companion (thanks to Spartan Training) to the Nap's home, I proceed to escort the emissary to the adventurer guild.
    @shad12ow
    Atlantis main goal behind the incident : In the early days the Atlantis has discovered unknown energy located deep inside the Sea of Abyss. Wanting to strenghtened their own Nation along with their another unknown goal (I got bad premonition about this), The Atlantian King decided to submerged his own Nation deep inside the Sea of Abyss to search the so called Unknown Energy. The emerald mermaid scale aca brought to the guild resembles the Atlantean scales. Requesting for Sea Expedition in the future.
    #SZ1 - Invite the mermaids (Quest Completed, mermaid emissary now availabe at the guilld's inn)
    - Nap's Party are now strengthtened (A bit).
    (Little did Villan now this quest will be his beginning of Job Awakening in the future.)

Napknight likes this.
  20. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    But what are the atlantean mermaids doing in the river

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.