Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    "There are rumors of terrifying beasts on top of the Snowy Mountain."

P.S. "There should be a graveyard on the outskirts of the town. Just don't raise the dead, please. People's family and all that."

2. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Added several to my map. I'll publish again once I think I have enough sites. I put the nearest just north of the town, the largest is in the Orc lands.

3. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    I made a few personal updates, but kept it on my map.

4. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aca1814ina

"Dang, this map is full of stuff! I never even knew of these places!"

5. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Copy of Adventurer Guild Map v4.png Updated 7/25/16@5:30 am

Alright I added several castles, dungeons, cities, tombs, and other stuff. Unknown Lands, Ash Lands, East Forest, and the Swamp are still mostly empty, as is the ocean and Tropical Islands.

NEW EXPANDED MAP WITH WESTERN CONTINENT!

No locations done for the distant areas, but the terrain is set and ready to go.
    Western Continent: Everything west of the Central Swamp is the Western Continent. Locations include: Human Kingdom, Great Plateau, Burning Desert, Mortal Grasslands, and Pine Forest.
    Far North: The Arctic Circle has been discovered during Luna's flights. The Iceberg Sea, Arctic Mountains, and Arctic Tundra are all extremely cold locations with hostile environments.
    Far East: Still mostly undiscovered, thought the East forest has been renamed to 'Rainforest Vale' and the Distant Steppes which separate the Rainforest Vale and Unknown lands have been discovered.

Key For Locations:
    Adventurer Graveyard:
    Ashen Boneyard:
    City of Bones:
    Final Mountain:
    Historical Orc Graves:
    Marshy Boneyard:
    Mermaid Burial Trench:
    Swamp Tomb:
    Castle of Crooked Mountain
    Crumbling Ruin
    Fire Temple
    Swamp Ruin
    Jungle Palace
    Orc King Castle
    Solitary Castle
    Submerged Palace
    Ancient Pyramid
    Ant Nests
    Crooked Mountain
    Desert Mine
    Dungeon of Lust
    Evil Temple
    Forest Boss's Grove
    Forest Mountains and Hidden Cave
    Forbidden Spring
    Galant Mine
    Galant Pass
    Kobold Villages
    Lake Temple of Atlantis
    Moonlight Lake
    Orc Army Camp
    Orc Capital
    Redon Cave
    Sacred Land of Orcs
    Sealed Ice Elemental
    Shadow Mountain
    Snowy Mountain
    North Volcano
    Thunder/FireBird nest
    Wyvern Nest
    Adventurer City
    Delta Town
    Half Orc Tribe
    Kobold Village
    Mermaid Capital
    Swamp City
    Swamp Cabin
    Tengu Tribes
    Tauren Village

Now get me some descriptions! I have no idea what half of these are, I just gave them names I thought sounded interesting. First come first served! If you want to add anything, tell me where to put it.

@Ldyrdy
    @a101011 @AardwarkThe2nd @afallenleaf @Ale Cole @anhrefn @Anon2.0 @Anon Ymous @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal @Arcadia Blade @Aternus @Azuka @BlueShinya @Bunnypillow @CarefreeRainCloud @checkman123 @CloudySkySadMoon @Crimson Nanashi @DCLXVI @erichninja @Eternal_Frosty @ExitedDeviljho @FernwehDesu @fluffymigs @Fuwafuwakid @GonZ555 @Haeru @han2xiah @infinit3aura @LostArc @Lunatique @Nargol @oddfreak @Ophious @OrdinaryUser @OverlyFriendly @Professor Charles Francis Xavier @qzty @RizYun @Sephira @SlashCrit @Speedy @stellarsohye @Vicious @VOLX98 @Wei_liang @yarvic001 @A5G_Reaper @Aca1814ina @AncientFang @arashi-chan12 @asriu @AurumGold @ballster147 @Bielt @elhessan @Faaldara @FanzZeta @ForumObserver @hajiko @Hikari Wataru @iampsyx @Kagami Ren @KYONIGIRI @kyuukestu @LivingCorpse @LordOfPies @Luxadia @MasterCuddler @Mimi @Napknight @Nope34 @Orphellia @pirateking36 @pukupyoo @Quillink @Rivenn @shad12ow @SinCity @SpearOfLies @wraith @xtremeloldude @Zero300 @ghostpeople @Legion @Evil_Ginger @KuroInfinity @scriptor

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  6. Faaldara

Faaldara [Fire Goddess] [Apathy] [Anon2.0's] [Sweets Thief]

Reading List:
    Link
    Cyclops are found in forest mountains

7. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    There should be cyclops hill somewhere in the desert, @ForumObserver?

Amazing work.

8. ghostpeople

ghostpeople Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you forgot the northern mountains

9. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to the fact that I have a map and you don't, we have discovered that the only northern mountain is the volcano. There are plenty of dark clouds in the Ash Plains, which may have been the reason for confusion.

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  10. ghostpeople

ghostpeople Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  11. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link

Offering Exploration Quests:
    Shadow Mountain (S Rank): This mountain sits on top of a complicated and intricate network of tunnels which dive deep below the ground. Rumor has it some very evil and very powerful beings who like the dark once inhabited it. So go and discover, my wonderful adventurers! Oh, and this quest is for elites only. So noobs should stay away.
    Dungeon of Lust (S Rank): The orcs are at it again, this time with a dungeon that probably goes straight to hell. They call it the Lusthole... Or at least I do. Now one of you unfortunate suckers is going to dive deep within it to expose all its secrets or I'm going to do the same to you. Also, I'd recommend castration before entrance. Thats what the Orc priests say, anyway.
    Ancient Pyramid (A rank): A long time ago some guy decided that if he was going to die he wanted the biggest and fanciest tomb ever invented, so he borrowed a lot of money and made it happen. When his creditors came, he just dropped a few giant rocks behind them and said he lay them off in the next life. It all went smoothly until now, many years later, they're back to collect. Or so the rumors say, so go find out.
    Lake Temple of Atlantis (A Rank): A beautiful temple was found underwater in the forest lake. Merpeoplle emissaries suspect it to be a residence of the Atlantean clan, who are hostile to humanity and very powerful. There may be other denizens as well, who have resided there even longer... So get in there and then get out with my report!
    Submerged Palace (A rank): some fisherman who may have had a bit too much to drink started taking about a castle under the sea. Now we all know where this is going, so why don't you just do it before I have to force you?
    Historical Orc Graves (A rank): Something stirs in the graveyard of the Orcs. Or at least that's what the Orcs say according to the goblins according to the kobolds. This is certainly a bad game of telephone, but you do have to do it. Oh, and don't piss off the orcs too much. If they find out we're in their graveyard they might invade again, in which case I'd have to hang you on a flagpole and deliver your corpse to their leader. Okay?
    Castle of Crooked Mountain (A rank): This castle looks up at a tilted mountain, and has been abandoned for many years. However, it is still in near perfect condition. What is keeping it that way, and why does it have so much mana? Go find out.
    Unknown Lands (A rank): Discover three locations in the Unknown lands to add to this map. Do not actually explore said locations. The dangers of the unknown lands are unknown.
    Forbidden Spring (B rank): There is supposedly a sacred Spring deep in the forest, guarded by herds of unicorns and fairies. Find out if that's true or not. Oh, and if you damage the spring or hurt any of the animals near it you're supposedly going to get cursed with eternal misfortune. So if you happen to do that, I'll have to fail your quest. Nothing personal, it's just good business.
    Mermaid Burial Trench (B rank): The Mermaids are worried about the dark miasma leaking from their ancient burial site, a trench that is miles deeper than their city. You'll probably dies long before you get there due to the crushing pressure and the overall inability to breathe, but hey, got to humor our allies don't we? Get down there and check it out.
    Crooked Mountain (B rank): There's a really tall mountain to the west with a cave on its peak. Someone told me an evil gremlin with a tiny heart and tight shoes lives there. But explore the rest of the mountain too, just to be safe.
    Ashen Boneyard (B rank): there's a place in the Ash Plains with a lot of ash. Doesn't sound like much, but our locally ashenologist said there was too much for it to be natural. He says it's the site of some sort of ancient incineration ground. Go check it out and make him happy.
    Final Mountain (B rank): the southernmost peak of the East Mountains has a rather large cave system at its base. Someone said their fathers mothers sisters aunts husbands daughters grandfathers roommates widows crush told them it was an ancient graveyard in a dream. So of course I'm wasting your time and telling you to go explore it. Go, get out of here.
    Ash Plains (B rank): Find 3 Locations in the Ash Plains. Be careful, the environment is extremely hostile to humans. Fire resistance is required. Do not actually explore said locations.
    Redon Cave (C rank): There's a cave of Giant insects in the desert to the south. We need to know what kinds, how big, and how many here are. Don't try and exterminate them, though. That just makes the mother angry.
    Blue lagoon (C rank): There is an inlet to the south where the ocean creates a beautiful lagoon with sandy beaches and palm trees. Why are you still here? Go get me a map!
    Jungle Palace (C rank): A massive Palace of Wood and Leaves has been seen in the West Forest. Wanna play Link and find out what's inside?
    Solitary Castle (C rank): There is a lone tower rising from the ground near Galant Pass. This significant historical site needs to be explored, don't you think?
    City of Bones (C rank): Scouts located a massive ghost city in the Sand Desert. Several townsfolk are thinking about moving in. Go find out if it's safe or not (hint: it better be not, or I'll fail you).
    East Forest (C rank): Find me 3 locations in the Eastern Forest. Do not actually explore said locations. Getting lost in this forest is a distinct possibility. Here's a map.
    Sand Desert (C rank): Find 3 more locations in the Sand Desert. Do not actually explore said locations. Be careful of the extreme heat and cold of the desert. I'd say to follow the rivers.
    Find the Sky Island (C rank): some sucker named Khaos came into the guild the other day raving about a flying island. According to him, it was somewhere above the Eastern Mountains. Some other sucker who can actually fly should go find it.
    West Swamp (D rank): Find 3 locations in the West Swamp. This shouldn't be that dangerous. Do not actually explore said locations.
    Marshy Boneyard (D rank): There's supposedly an old graveyard in the Swamp. Go find it, and then explore like a good little adventurer.
    Forest Mountains and Hidden Cave (D rank): Cyclops supposedly cover the mountains, but what's in the cave? Go find out.
    Swamp Ruin (D rank): there is a castle far to the west which needs to be explored. Someone get on that.
    Crumbling Ruin (D rank): old spooky castle, lots of cobwebs and crumbling stone, recent earthquakes in the area, what could possibly go wrong? Of course I want you to go find out the hard way!

Offering Pathmaking Quests:
    Find a route to the Tropical Islands (B rank): obtain a land and sea route to the Tropical Islands. Discover if there is a settlement on those islands.
    Find a route to Delta Town (C rank): Find a route through the sand desert to Delta Town and establish communication with the locals.
    Find a route to Swamp City (D rank): Find a route to Swamp City, the largest human settlement in the area.

@Ldyrdy @shad12ow @LivingCorpse @Speedy @DCLXVI
    @a101011 @AardwarkThe2nd @afallenleaf @Ale Cole @anhrefn @Anon2.0 @Anon Ymous @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal @Arcadia Blade @Aternus @Azuka @BlueShinya @Bunnypillow @CarefreeRainCloud @checkman123 @CloudySkySadMoon @Crimson Nanashi @DCLXVI @erichninja @Eternal_Frosty @ExitedDeviljho @FernwehDesu @fluffymigs @Fuwafuwakid @GonZ555 @Haeru @han2xiah @infinit3aura @LostArc @Lunatique @Nargol @oddfreak @Ophious @OrdinaryUser @OverlyFriendly @Professor Charles Francis Xavier @qzty @RizYun @Sephira @SlashCrit @stellarsohye @Vicious @VOLX98 @Wei_liang @yarvic001 @A5G_Reaper @Aca1814ina @AncientFang @arashi-chan12 @asriu @AurumGold @ballster147 @Bielt @elhessan @Faaldara @FanzZeta @ForumObserver @hajiko @Hikari Wataru @iampsyx @Kagami Ren @KYONIGIRI @kyuukestu @LivingCorpse @LordOfPies @Luxadia @MasterCuddler @Mimi @Napknight @Nope34 @Orphellia @pirateking36 @pukupyoo @Quillink @Rivenn @shad12ow @SinCity @SpearOfLies @wraith @xtremeloldude @Zero300 @ghostpeople @Legion @Evil_Ginger @KuroInfinity @scriptor

Ps: I'm not paying for any of these, I'm just trying to force people to be my slaves and @Ldyrdy to make the next days quests already. Hurry up you lazy GM.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  12. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Its missing an island in the sky where the bird people live

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  13. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's deal with the ground first. On the other hand, if you sky island is stationary I'll see what I can do. Where is it?

14. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the problem. in my story quest to find civilized monsters, i traveled to the eastern mountains between Snowy mountain and Shadow mountain. there i met a village who worships Tengus. After some things, the Tengus brought me to their kingdom of bird people in the sky. I know its stationary and its somewhere around the vicinity of the village, but maybe its too high up in the clouds or something but i couldn't find it anymore. maybe make a quest like search the Sky Island must have flying ability or something like that

15. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe buy a bird mask off you.

16. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    added. Last quest of C rank.

17. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    takes one to know one...

18. Professor Charles Francis Xavier

Professor Charles Francis Xavier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They say that nothing existed before chasm (chaos) and nothing. "It" was everything and everything was it. They say "it came to be" from nothing. It was a shapeless heap of power.
    But it ripped in half by its own self and birthed an anomaly, a creature that inherited the power of the first thing, we soon named this being that was never to be made, "The Lord." The Lord had something strange, that controlled it and made it meddle in the universal laws. This strange thing was called emotions. The Lord felt a longing for a partner, a peer, something it could call its own. It decided to rip a chunk of its self and mould it into creatures that resembled it self differently, down from its strength to its intelligence it granted the creatures different things from itself.
    These creature was the First Children. After The Lord was finished it felt that something was wrong with its creation and realised that it needed something more than just an outer layer it needed an inner layer.
    The Lord decided that it needed to sacrifice itself and split itself into the lifeless creatures of 72. After The Lord split the true essence of power ,into 73 pieces, that made it be alive. All 72 souls went into the creatures and they lived in unity and prospered living in unity.
    The 73 soul watched over the creatures and slowly withered away. The soul dissipated after, the ancient force of time, spreading out on the mother Terra.
    The creatures lived in peace and unity but a voice soon began to reach them and began to speak to each of the immortal creatures telling them of this new place and how they need to abandon the land and life that The Lord granted them. The voice told them to ignore the orders that The Lord ingrained in them telling them to never go beyond the pure land and how the other lands were filled with dark power.
    The beings were filled with curious its but one of them protested strongly and told them that this voice was a dark power tryingto deceive them and manipulate them. But they scoffed at him, saying how the creatures created by The Lord itself could not be tricked so easy.
    The voice soon spoke to them of things that they has never seen before, power that they would only dream of. The creatures were hooked but that single creature continued to protest and even warn them continuously. The others were angered by the words spoken by him, even telling them how they were puppets. But then one night the voice told them to bring the one annoying them on the morrow to the middle of the village and use the power of darkness that it'll grant . The creatures were appalled by the order but yet excited to "hurt" one like them. So at the morrow the creatures locked the nuisance with dark power, placing him on a stake and summoned dark fire burning the immortal. The immortal stood proud and warned them but they took no heed of his warning. And the immortal named goodness burned, to be forced to live with the ancient sun that provided the creatures everything. The sun in its rage breathed its breath on the most arrogant and prosperous land, creating the great dessert of today. The immortals celebrated and herald the voice as the king of their land forgetting The Lord. But what they forgot to remember was that The Lord hadn't died, but lived with them. Goodness was an incarnation of The Lord and the voice was a part of the 73 soul piece that in its hunger feasted on the remains of its parent, chaos. The 72 creatures connected their souls with the voice, soon felt new emotions, such as mortality, greed, hatred and so on. The first emotions began to be forgotten by each new generation of living creatures and the The second generation of emotion began to thrive.
    The creatures began to no longer love and live in peace but killed each other for land, differences in race and so on. We inhabit added the dark lands and left the holy one, we lost its location and still we have yet to find it. Some creatures began to bece extinct and places that spawned monsters, beings that first lived in the dark lands, threatened the creatures that lived in the dangerous lands.
    Now we inherited the second generation of emotions and we must fight daily to survive.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  19. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Will be processed in a few hours..

20. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    (To adapt to the map works) The Cyclops Hill, which where I do my quests twice basically looks similar to this
    [​IMG]
    (Referencing the hills at Judean Desert).
    @Aca1814ina can you add Cyclops hill somewhere between the blue lagoon,swamp city and river stream in the map?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.