Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC (The villain who transforms Eun-Ha's harmless missions into dangerous fights just for the laugh): Don't worry, I am currently writing a story with shad12ow and Biel

2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't until I finished fixing my leg that I heard a hoarse voice calling for my name from somewhere outside the tree ring. I've been making muffled scream for the last few hours, so it wouldn't be strange if someone came along, but that sounds like a particular cake lady...

"Eun-Ha?" I called back, in which the voice replied with renewed vigor. Yeah, definitely Eun-Ha.

I waved open the tree ring, making a passage in while the guardians stand down. I saw Eun-Ha with a new trouser, I don't understand why would she prefer such androgynous clothing.

She stood wide eyed as she looked at me. I may be not in my most presentable state right now - sitting amidst the grassy clearing, there was a pool of bloody patch below myself and my skirt was rolled far up to the point of being indecent. My cloak was in small ragged pieces around me and my boots were... I don't know where I flung them. The white part of my shirt visible behind the vest were sporadically splattered in blood. Finally, there's plenty of unidentifiable fleshy bits on the grass.

"Hi, I guess?" I weakly said. "How long have you been there?"

3. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    When I reached the source of the scream, I saw Reachii all blodied atop a pool of blood which was probably her own blood. She said some words to me but I was in no condition to understand what was she said.
    I quickly ran at her, took out the potions I made this morning from my ring while casting water magic and when I was near her, I quickly cleaned all of her injuries with water magic while I poured the potions I had diluted with the water I just made all over her body.

"Hah?"

This is weird, I don't see any kind of injury on her fair skin, just to make sure I took another look at every nook and cranny of her body, but she was totally fine, then I realized something.

I was touching all over the body of a cute girl with her clothes tattered to the point of being erotic and the water I poured all over her body made what remained of her clothes to cling sticky to her body making her look more erotic than it should.
    Ah, erm, isn't this kinda bad? For now let's just say something.

"Erm... I suppose that you are okay right?"

I said that after quickly averting my gaze. I am not a teenager main character of a manga who can't control his hormones after all.
    Ugh, I hope that she doesn't end up hating me for that.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  4. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm oka-kay." I tried to stand up, but staggered and grabbed her for grip. "Alright, maybe not that good."

"Hungry..." It's not due to injury, not anymore. I'm not sure what but the crystal expelled some kind of energy to my bones, which felt very warm throughout the process. I sure had bleed enough to kill a normal man. I'm still pale and anemic now, and the hunger caused by the crystal was starting.

"Eun-Ha... help me go back." My vision blacken and sway occasionally. Not gonna fly and risking my leg broken again.

5. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    Reachii said that she was okay, but struggled to get up and ended up using my body as support to get up. Since I am a little weak, I had to hug her to avoid letting her to fall on the ground.
    Her body feels nice, as expected of a girl, she just said that she was hungry right? So that's mean that she is in this weakened state due to hunger, but then what does all those screams and that gore that I am trying my best to ignore under my feet means?

Forget that, I need to help her first.
    The first thing I did was giving her the cake I made.
    "Here this is called budapestlängd."
    Before she could say anything more, I dropped everything that was in my bag except the alchemy tool set and money, and tried to princess carry her so she could eat while I was carrying her back, but I realized that it was ridiculous.
    "Hey, eat slowly, once you finish eating, I will carry you on my back until town, if after the cake you are still hungry I can cook you something using the forest ingredients here."
    I said all that with the kindest face I could muster.
    That's right, I shouldn't lose my calm so easily.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  6. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Okay." She helped me move to the nearest gore-less tree to lean on. I tried to savor the cake, but it's kinda difficult when my stomach scream for more. While my complexion get better overtime - the crystal boosted blood production I think? Is it in the bones? - the hunger got worse. Apparently I need the timeout more than the cake. Realizing that, I sent half of the remaining sweet fluffy goodness into my ring.

"L-let's go back." I stood up, ready to fly, and my stomach growled loudly. I blushed and pulled my hat to cover my faces. That's SO embarrasing! "...sorry."

7. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    She seems more tired than I expected, she can even finish the cake that she usually eat in a matter of seconds.
    After eating a few mouthfuls Reachii stored the cake on her ring and tried to move by herself, I worriedly tried to support her worried that she would fall again, but contrary to my surprise, her stomach make a really loud noise, making her face as red as an apple in embarrassment.
    Her embarrassed face is cute too.

"Wait for a moment okay?"

After saying that, I started to look around for tasty fruits climbing trees and for edible plants crawling on the ground, this was not difficult since this is a bountiful forest. After fifteen minutes of gathering I prepared my alchemy tools to start cooking.
    Because the cooking will take some time I gave her some fruits that I cleaned with magic for her to eat meanwhile.
    First, let's extract the sweet factor from the fruits, this alchemy set is really useful.
    While I was doing the thing mentioned above, I started to boil the floating water I created with magic, cleaning the plants and chopping them all at the same time.
    When the water temperature was right, I put the chopped plants inside to boil them and make a vegetable soup that is easy to digest, because the taste would be too bland I put the sweet component inside the soup, to be honest I wished to have some salt, pepper and chicken, because this soup doesn't go along very well with a sweet flavor.
    After finishing making the soup, I controlled it with my water magic and presented it to Reachii.
    That's right, I gave her a water ball seasoned with sweet component and boiled vegetables inside, the book said that it's difficult to control water too contaminated with other agents, but because I am used to it thanks to my cooking it was easy for me.

"Sorry, I don't have a spun nor a bowl, so just eat it directly from this, just put your mouth on the border of the ball and suck."

I showed her an example after saying that, I am sure that this won't taste the best, but it's better than having an empty stomach.

8. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently during Reachii eating the food cooked by Eun-Ha, a bush near them shakes,revealing a cute hungry sound. Turns out, during that time when Eun-Ha found Reachii, a mermaid girl have been sneaking inside the bush (She apparently escaped from Napknight's place).(Note: for people who doesn't learn mermaid language, you gonna need some of body language to convince the mermaid girl)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  9. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OSC (The supreme controller of Eun-Ha's misfortune): Sorry @ForumObserver I don't know how to follow up the story since I don't know anything about this mermaid, nor how she escaped from napnknight or if he knows she even escaped.
    I tried my best but I am busy with three stories now sorry.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC]I know a good way to resolve this...

[​IMG]

[/OOC]

11. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC (The handsome and cute sadist who enjoys Eun-Ha's sufferings): So in summary will be this:
    (Start Fantasy script)
    Eun-Ha: I wished to have some salt, pepper and chicken, because this soup doesn't go along very well with a sweet flavor, oh I found a mermaid lucky! Reachii, wait a little more, I'll make you a fish soup!
    (End of Fantasy script)

A5G_Reaper and Bielt like this.
  12. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    wow the guy who was feeling bad because I was going to brainwash a bird to give him, will kill a mermaid to make soup!
    what a Plot twist!

13. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC (The biggest evil and also the biggest good for Eun-Ha's destiny): At that moment, Eun-Ha mind is a mess for seeing gore, a friend in trouble and a cute girl in erotics looks, anything could happen.

A5G_Reaper and Bielt like this.
  14. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I'm out if this goes yuri.

15. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC (The godlike being whose only power is controlling Eun-Ha's fate and use that to mess around with Eun-Ha): Don't worry, I won't let my Eun-Ha have sexy times, she needs to suffer a lot more embarrassing or stupid punishments before that, she has already been tongue raped by frogs, but I still have more punishments waiting for her!

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  16. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I was too fascinated at Eun-Ha's control that I forgot the hunger for a moment. Her multitasking shouldn't be far from mine, and the water magic aptitude was at least exceptional. Her mana pool wasn't bad too...

"Eun-Ha? Why are you not a mage? You have all the qualification to enter the academy."

I stared at the boiled vegetable and starch, wanting to poke it when a familiar sound echoed through the opening to the clearing. I tilted my head and called out, but the person in there didn't budge an inch. I waved the bushes away and levitated whatever was hiding, only to end with a young mermaid floundering in panic midair. I pulled her closer, in which she shrunk back as far as her floating position allow. I then floated her closer to the vegetable ball, then left and right, in which she followed it closely with her eyes. She drooled too.

"Give it to her?" I didn't wait for Eun-Ha to protest before letting the mermaid pounce at the soup ball. "I can fly us back within half an hour. So... hold on?" I extended both arms. Intentions were clear, I'll bring her in an embrace back to the city.

17. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    ooc: I'm anxious too see what will happen with these cristal bone thing ^^

18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Way too many ways for it to go wrong, I tell you. And Reachii didnt even know half of it.

Bielt likes this.
  19. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    ooc: wow, just hope it don't, my char would be sad, he does think he owes his life to you

20. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    A chance to start get along after she go back with Eun-Ha. I imagine it'll be... hilarious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.