Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reachii asked me why I am not a mage and told me about an academy, sadly, most of my magic talents are useful just for cooking, I mean I can't defeat an opponent with a soup ball right?
    Oh well, at least cooking helps me with training my mana manipulation and elements manipulation magic to the point that I can cast it while fighting high speed battles in close distance.
    While I was thinking stupid things like that a mermaid that appeared from nowhere started to float around, well it wasn't really out of nowhere since I could feel a presence, but I didn't want to admit it, because you know, we are on a forest. WHY a mermaid is in the middle of the forest? Screw you fantasy, stop destroying my dreams.
    While I was cursing this world in my mind Reachii was toying with the mermaid who was obviously hungry looking from the drool on her face.
    Even though that mermaid was talking in a different language as the one used here, my telepathic ring let me understand what she wanted to say. "Ple...please, give me some"
    I tried to use my ring to tell her "I can't do that, sorry my friend here also needs food, I can make you more after she finishes eating."
    But as if opposing what I was thinking Reachii asked me with cute eyes if I can give the soup to the mermaid.
    What a good kid, my eyes are almost tearing, but sorry I can't do that, you were about to fall unconscious by the hunger, however, before I could tell her that, Reachii said that she can fly us back to town half an hour... wait a moment, half an hour!?
    Before I could protest the three of us were soaring the skies like some superhero from my former world.
    So this is the magic ability of a truly talented person huh?

ForumObserver, A5G_Reaper and Bielt like this.
  2. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    I too can imagine something funny hahaha
    also if you need help, he will gladly go, he know 1 thing or other about strange states, and ways to treat unusual symptoms

3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I hugged Eun-Ha while sandwiching the slippery little mermaid in the middle, because I wasn't confident my control wouldn't waver at some point. They'll drop if I didn't touch them directly. Eun-Ha was euphori, but the mermaid was clearly frozen stiff from fear.

I bypassed the wall straight to the tavern, letting Eun-Ha go but kept the mermaid floating next to me. We took a seat and I ordered an amount that was normally enough for several parties of five, but the aunty didn't even bat an eye at it. The mermaid I left at my side, still shivering - she did flew high speed half-naked - but darted around with curiosity while speaking something I don't understand.

Eun-Ha joined not long after, and surprisingly pacified the mermaid by saying the same gibberish language. Just how many differentthings can she do?!

(( @Bielt you're welcome to intrude.))

4. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OSC (The supreme being of Eun-Ha's misfortunes): Sorry he can't do that, this is the time where shad12ow kidnaps Eun-Ha and they start another volcano exploration sorry.

5. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    She'll still be there eating for the rest of the day. Longer if Biel came in to chat.

6. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the quest is being done together with Biel and Shadow...

Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  7. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll entertain the mermaid then...

At least come in to translate something.

8. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    yeap, @shad12ow , abused his power to make a resquest, specificaly for us to guide him to the Onsen...

9. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    yosh~ if I was there I could transfer her language knowledge to you...so both could speak Mermaid language

10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically Reachii, Aly, and Psyx discovered the place. But I can understand if @shad12ow doesn't want to stay in near vicinity with them.

Bielt likes this.
  11. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Psyx is fine though. She helped the refugee after all.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  12. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha
    more like he just want to mess with Eun-ha,
    she became his favorite "toy" after that contract thing hahaha

shad12ow and A5G_Reaper like this.
  13. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    While we were on the middle of the flight, Reachii hugged me and the mermaid to avoid us falling off.
    The half naked mermaid was in between us, in a way that my hand was touching something that would be close to sexual harassment, but it couldn't be helped, I won't risk myself to fall on the ground.
    By the way, that mermaid chest was in no comparison to Reachii's, but I shouldn't say that, that's too rude.
    In some fantasy series that was aired on Earth, if a male character said that, he is beaten to a pulp by the female characters and since this is a fantasy world I should be careful.
    After around half an hour passed we could finally see the town, in the middle of the flight I took the chance to dry Reachii's clothes with heat magic.
    Now we could see the tavern... wait a minute why we aren't stopping? Don't tell me Reachii!
    She simply kept with the same speed and entered the tavern by bypassing the walls.
    Don't do that again, but I have to admit that flying like that was a little fun.
    On the other hand, the mermaid was shivering. Reachii you did way too much...
    The mermaid wanted to say something, but it was in a language I still don't know, I mean I have only been here for six month, it's plenty amazing that I can talk fluidly this language even though I have problems to pronounce mask guy's name.
    Well, for cases like that I have my trusty telepathic ring.
    First I gave the mermaid my coat to cover her chest, since it's no good in this tavern filled with weird guys to have a half naked girl, even though she is a mermaid.
    Then I used the ring to communicate with her.
    First things first the introductions. It seems that her name is Aevh... hmm how complicated.
    I told her through the ring that the mage who brought her here is a good person and is going to give her food. I also told her that is bad manners to show her chest in public here so she should use my red coat to cover herself.
    Mermaid language is fun, so I started to practice with her to learn the basic mermaid's words like "Hello", "Nice to meet you", "What is your name?", etc
    Ah I remember that Reachii is also not in a presentable state. But I left my sewing tools and everything else in the forest so I can mend her vest.
    For now let's call master in the kitchen for some spare clothes.
    Before going to the kitchen, I lent my telepathic ring to Reachii and explained to her that this ring lets the user to communicate through mind and to explain the effect better I told her that this tool helped me to learn this country's language fast since I could understand directly the meaning of the words that the people here said and it can also send your thoughts back
    Ops, I told more than I should oh well it should be okay, the guild already knows that I am a foreigner.
    But just after I gave Reachii the ring, I was suddenly enveloped by some metallic threads shot by some kind of mechanical spider and was forcibly pulled out from my chair then that spider somehow grabbed me and started to run at full speed towards the north gate.
    Eh? Isn't this bad, this is clearly kidnapping. Don't tell me I am going to be sold as a slave for some guy with weird fetishes? Nononononono.
    "Nooooooo! I am being kidnapped, this is clearly a kidnapping, somebody save meeee!!! Reachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  14. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    A clone? Aren't you in the snowy mountain with us?

15. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    This is set two days after that. Because it took way too long. Refer my history in the member list page 1.

16. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OSC (The super bastard sadist who enjoys making Eun-Ha cry): Arg, I thought that those three days of training were being done at the same time as your quests... That means Eun-Ha is not kidnapped yet and Biel is free. I should rework this story, or just leave it there and put it as a story where Shadow kidnapped Eun-Ha again.

17. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, time mix is ok.

18. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: you killed the mermaid! You're not human! (lancer reference)

19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow you are making this much more complicated than before. Hehehehe...

20. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OSC (The monster who likes to bully Eun-Ha): Don't worry, don't worry, Shadow loves to experiment with Eun-Ha so all the complicated stuffs will be fixed, besides I realized that all the days that Eun-Ha has started to being an adventurer matches perfectly with the days that Reachii has been an adventurer perfectly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.