Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounded so wrong...

2. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Says the tinkerer *ahem*

3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I tinker with the equipment. I don't experiment on him. My experiment experiment on him....Wow, that sounded even worse.

4. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    say was it the day of our quest or not? because if not I would be at the tavern, and put my self into middle of it all...
    (I think it is better to just, do it like it was the quest day)

5. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OSC (The shapeless demon who can summon misfortune to Eun-Ha who should have been the luckier person of the entire world): Just avoid to create a weapon with many long flexible and cylindrical shaped arms.

6. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
  7. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not on the middle of our quest.

8. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    At day nine of Reachii's adventure so yes it's in the middle of our quest.

9. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, it's in the middle of our quest.
    It matches perfectly with the cakes days.

10. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    if it isn't the day of our quest so I have to start making my entry (urg! it will be way more complicated...)

11. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    wah~~wah~~wha~~ now I'm super confused :eek::confused::sick:

12. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OSC (Divine entity with the power of manipulate Eun-Ha's encounters): I was confused too, but when I used the cakes that Eun-Ha gave her on her adventurer's diary everything matched. This mermaid encounter is in the same day as the volcano exploration together with Shadow.

Bielt likes this.
  13. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Journey to the Mermaid Capital (Part 1)
    After entrusting Aevhera to Reachiii and Emissary Venn, I went to my inn, preparing my camping tools,foods,potions,etc. Checking out from the inn, I departs from the adventurer town. Even with Aly's well made map, it will took more than a week (possibly 1 weeks) for me to return to the adventurer town again. I just hope during those week, adventurer town did not faced any big disturbances. May the Buddha bless the town.
    Crossing through the grassy plains, wasting 2 days at the sandy desert. I finally arrived near the blue lagoon at the 2nd night of my journey. Sending my whereabouts to the mermaid queen through magical letter, my eyes felt heavy as the mysterious fog surrounding me, which putting me into a deep sleep. Ah, this is like the first time I encountered the mermaid people, I wonder if I will be taken into that room again....
    As I'm having a dream that I don't remember, I felt a warm sensation on top of my head. It's like being pet by your owner.........wait,owner? I'm not a pet!!! Immediately seizing the warm sensation, I open my eyes only to see the face of Mermaid Queen, Averus while me holding the hand of the queen that petted me. Having a really awkward moment for a while, I released my grasp and stay silent while having a red face. The Queen suddenly have a mischievous face and continues to poke my reddened cheek.
    "Your Highness, please stop poking my cheek......"(Villan)
    "But your red cheek is asking to be poked, Villan." (Averus,while grinning)
    "Please stop it already Your Highness. I did not come here to have my cheek getting poked by Your Highness. We're supposed to discuss the matter immediately." (Villan)
    "Just let me poke it for a while, Villan. We can have the discussion during the dinner~."(Averus,still grinning)
    Giving up, I let the Queen poking my cheek repeatedly for a bit. At the dinner , I tell the Queen the matter regarding the emerald scale mermaid. The Queen probably already guessed my intention of visiting her capital in the beginning. We discussed the matter related to the emerald tribe and their relation with the Atlantis. Of course, the Queen's mood became gloomy thanks to the Atlantis matter. I got forced to accompany the Queen in the drinking matter to cheer her up, while listening to her complaint at the same time. It took me until the midnight where I'm tired physically and mentally(thanks to hearing Queen's Story and complaints). Going to the room prepared for me inside the Underwater Palace. I went into a deep sleep, waiting for tomorrow Mermaid Burial Trench Expedition (Accompanied with the Queen).
    To be Continued....

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  14. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    So, using The rough map from @Aca1814ina I managed to draw a somewhat improved version of it.
    Adventure Map1.jpg
    The Central Continent
    Located in the Center Part of the Continent, it is a Region that boasted a diverse variety of Land. Most of the Settlement in this Region is a self governed Towns and Villages that doesn't belong to any country. As a result it's a peaceful region rarely embroiled in wars. But this Region also inhabited by numerous strong monsters.
    [​IMG]
    A vast Plains in the center of the Central Continent. Many Settlement are built in this region. Boasting a beautiful Grassland where one could see the Horizon. Monsters tend to avoid this place because of its close proximity to Human Settlement.
    [​IMG]
    Also called The Great Forest of Central Continent. This lush region boasted a wide variety of Flora and Fauna and nature's riches. In the center of the forest lies a beautiful large lake that will cause your breath to be taken in awe. But beware of the danger lurking in the darkness of the trees. There also many monsters inhabiting this area.
    [​IMG]
    Originally a Submerged piece of land. Millions of years of Continental drift has caused the sea to be drained up. Leaving a vast expanse of Sandy Regions. With many ancient ruins and cities burried in sands, presering them from ravages of nature. This place is a Haven for archeologist. But a Harsh lesson awaits upon unprepared traveler.
    [​IMG]
    The Great Eastern Barrier Mountain Range. A series of mountain that divided the Central Continent with The unknown Land to the East. The easiest way to go through this series of Mountain is through a narrow pass called the Galant Pass. The highest point of this Mountain Range is called The Snowy Mountain. This a Harsh place where only the strongest and toughest could survive.
    [​IMG]
    Also called The Great Central Continental Swamp. This swamp is the largest swamp in the whole continent. Many unique creatures inhabited this place. This place is also where the Swamp City, the largest human settlement in the whole central continent is located.
    [​IMG]
    A part of the Eastern Mountain Ranges. This seemingly ordinary mountain range boasted rich mineral deposits in such a wide variety. Although not as tall as the East Mountains, this Mountain Range has it own dangers as well.
    [​IMG]
    A land of chaos. This dangerous region has numerous active volcanoes and lava rivers. Because of its degree of danger, crossing this region is almost impossible. Because of this, as a result the only way to cross to the Western Part of the Continent is only through the Great Eastern Mountain Range or through the Sea to the South.
    Savanna-Sunset-Free-Wallpaper-Background-For-Computer-322.jpg
    A land ruled by the savage tribe called Orcs. This land is the last Frontier of man. Situated just beyond the Galant pass. This is a hostile land where its inhabitants wouldn't hesitate to attack any unfortunate traveler that wandered here.
    [​IMG]
    A mysterious forest that located just beyond the East Mountains. There is not much that is known about this forest. But there is one thing that is known. Many travelers that set upon this forest never come back to tell the tale. A hidden Elf Kingdom lies in this forest.
    [​IMG]
    A Sea that situated south of the Central Continent. Unlike other sea, There's not many large sea monster inhabiting this sea. Just of coast of this sea there lies a chain of Tropical island containing a lot of unique nature riches. There is also a report of a Large Underwater City that inhabited by Mermaid tribes in this sea.
    heaven_vs_hell-wallpaper-1920x540.jpg
    An unknown large expanse of land on the western side of the Continent.
    Not much is known about it. Some suggest it's a paradise, some suggest it's a wasteland.

World Map

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  15. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot to add the ant's nest, it's between desert mine and ancient pyramid

16. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find the Google docs link so I didn't know the newest addition to the map.
    Can you give the link?

17. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    You can search at quest board thread first post by GM, he put aca's map there

18. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks great! I just used simple versions to create a rough outline of locations, so a textured map is amazing. If you could add the new locations to yours as I add them to mine, that would help even more. Currently, I think we need to add the Ant Nests, Burning Temple, and Tengu Tribes.

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/17PcjWsYI4dbITuuwWZkfQwnP3ZCK0OAqpkb6ZO0iI3o/edit?usp=sharing for link

EDIT: Also we don't have a road yet. I told some people to go make it but no one's done so yet...

19. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
  20. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

E: secret contents! ;)
    Somehow we gained a hug pillow for the night. I guess the joke was taken too seriously by someone at some point and nobody backed down, resulting in Derii going to be my "hug-toy" for the night. Oh well, it's not like I'm that lacking in money so let's just consider it a donation.

Biel and I dragged her back home, in which we kind of left her to have our own fun. We teased each other back and forth for several hours even when we got ready for dinner, the mood dampened when a message arrived from Eun-Ha stating that she won't be back for the night but we understood that she's simply way too kind to leave the townsfolk to their own device. Derii joined and soon Delirium came out too, so it was quite lively albeit with different people.

Halfway through on a bathroom break, Sis Sion appeared and wrote some kind of weird runes on a paper. She said that drawing the first one on Biel's stomach or chest will momentarily prevent her from controlling the chaos energy and the other one will redirect it to increase her sensitivity, and told me to memorize the whole thing. I didn't really understand why would I need the first rune, but I burned it into my memory nonetheless.

I think Derii got uncomfortable by the dirty innuendos I exchanged with Biel and therefore tried to leave. I wasn't willing to let her since it cost 1500 gold to keep her for the night, and Biel agreed with me, so she took out some collar and chains from her personal stash and locked the foxgirl to our bedpost. Apparently Derii tried to pick the lock later, leading to Biel mercilessly stripping her bare leaving only a single blanket to cover herself.

Forgetting the foxgirl huddled at the corner, we finally got to sate our lust that built up the whole day. We almost violently disrobe each other, then continue to tangle into messy kisses and gropes. We did sixty nine which ended with unclear winner, teased each other's breast, and generally making the other party more aroused for the incoming main session. I'm glad that Biel installed the sound barrier, or else I don't think we'll have enough face to meet the head priestess everyday.

Time for the main course, don't you agree?

Biel grinned as her chaos magic focused into the majestic cock from yesterday, and I think it seemed slightly bigger? I was about to devour it whole when a part of memory from last night trickled into my mind, reminded by the sight of her rod.

Ah, right. Well played, Sis Sion. I'll definitely need that.

Biel banged Eun-Ha unconscious, getting way rougher after I surprise-penetrated her. It brought most "damage" to myself though, the five times sensitivity apparently transferred to the tentacles. I blanked out with my pussy trembling and gushing juices, but that didn't stop Biel's revenge. If anything, I think it made her even more vigorous.

She snatched control over my tentacles, then after showing a really smug victory smile she pulled me and forced my mouth onto her cock. Just that I could deal, but then the tentacles were made to double-penetrate me. I still had the increased sensitivity, as well as the tentacles, to the whole world just exploded into whiteness the moment they fully went in - I slowly realized that I am fucking myself -. I was teetering between blacking out and not until my tentacles cum, seeding myself and sending me into pitch blackness as Biel's cum drizzled down my throat...

Blinking out the memory, I started to submissively licked her massive rod. I alternated between it and the girl's part, Biel evidently liked it seeing from her ecstatic expression. I maintained my pace before pulling back, looking at her curious - and slightly annoyed - gaze.

Why'd you stop?

"A-actually, Biel, I had some surprise for you. Would you close your eyes? Please? Just for a minute."

Hmmm... yeah, sure. But keep going at it if possible.

She pondered for a moment, but then without any suspicion whatsoever agreed on condition that I keep working on her cock. I nodded and returned to it, sucking it slowly to keep her on edge as long as possible while drawing the runes with water from water magic. I think Biel's eyelids quivered with curiosity, but she held on the promise and kept it shut for a whole minute. Just then I finally finished drawing the runes, which flared to life with black light.

I timed it with a long deepthroat, then I pulled back just in time to redirect the cumshot all over Biel's face and body instead. She didn't even complain or react, was the increased sensitivity too much? I mean, it's probably based on how much chaos energy she could access, which was a lot, but I doubt Sis Sion would give me anything that would break her. So how many times increase was it..?

It's twelve times more sensitive, Reachii~ ehehehehe, enjoy~

Sion's voice echoed directly into my mind. I nodded in acknowledgement just as Biel regained her bearing, practically drenched in her own sticky cum. She raised her head and ended up moaning loudly due to the bedsheet caressing her back, her girl part leaking even more due to the stimulation.

R-Reachii..? What did you do to me?

I unconsciously licked my lips. Oh my, it wasn't everyday that I got to see such an adorably submissive Biel~ I smiled and caressed her from the neck down to her breast, garnering her unrestrained girly moan as I licked the cum gathering on my finger.

"Why, Biel, it's a revenge for yesterday. I'm a petty person, that's why. Ehehehe, prepare yourself darling~ oh my, how dirty you are! You need to be cleansed tho-rough-ly before we can proceed!"

I focused on the spell from yesterday, summoning several tentacles with tip spreading like a blooming flower. However, on the inside was numerous suction pad much like those on a kraken, except way way smaller. There's one at the very center that was larger than the rest, undoubtedly there for one purpose...

Biel watched in horror as the tentacles rained onto her skin, sucking clear any cum that dirtied her slender figure. She arched her back and her mouth was wide open, but no sound were produced from it. The tentacles slowly continued, licking her clean while transferring the taste of her cum onto my tongue. I licked my lips in delight, savoring the beautiful sight of Biel trying to stay as still as possible under the tentacle's constant assault.

Finally she was crisp clean, but panting so roughly that her endurance yesterday seemed like a lie. I smiled as I leaned forward, putting myself above her while ignoring her constant whimper whenever our nipples collided each other. I can feel the meaty rod pulsing further down, Biel's eyes was filled with lust, anticipation, and dread in what next to come. I'd imagine I looked somewhat like that yesterday. How to describe it..? She's so. Mindblowingly. Adorable!!!

"Now my love, get ready for the hardest fucking you'll ever experience in your life. I won't let you pass out, okay?"

I kissed her while willing several more tentacles into existence. I was lusty enough to draw the sensitivity-enchanting rune on myself while I wait them fully form. Then as I sat upright and aligned her throbbing cock, my tentacles assaulted her on the exact same moment I started the ride.

It was an explosion of pleasure, much more intense than yesterday. Except that this time, I was in control.

Her meat rod slid into my pussy with barely any resistance, yet it gave a massive sensation of fullness that was simply heavenly. That alone was enough to temporarily shocked me still, to say nothing about Biel.

Four of those flower tentacles latched out, one on each of our breast centering at the nipple. Two smaller version shot to our clit. Then it started sucking, and it did so really hard. A rich sweet taste was transferred into my tongue, I wasn't sure which one of us started milking.

Five of the spiky tentacles shaped after Biel's cock sprung, giving Biel double penetration, one on my butt, as well as plugging both our mouths. These ones transmitted sensations, the feeling of five different holes with different tightness overlapped as if I'm personally screwing all of it, all at once.

We stayed in that position for a long, long time. We cum countless times, Biel and my tentacles, but never all at once. It was building that way however, both Biel and myself knew that it'll be the very climax of the night when it reached there. We can barely even whimper with the plug on our mouth constantly delivering fresh cum, whereas our stomach already bulged like early month pregnancy after all the sperm trapped in our womb.

Finally, all of the appendages stopped cumming which was eerie considering that at least one was shooting it load at any time. Then it happened, the final stretch of tonight's insemination as massive, massive amount of seed was injected everywhere. We choked and coughed out even from our nose, our intestines churned with cum, and our already bulging stomach grew several degrees larger just by the initial spray alone. It continued to flow for five full minutes, by that time sticky white liquid long since overflowed out of our holes onto the bed. We already collapsed, letting the cock and tentacles pump us as full as they could - and more. We had neither the strength nor willpower to stop it. I underestimated the tentacle spell and ended up raping myself, but I didn't regret doing so. It was the most pleasurable experience I ever had.

As the flood finished and tentacles faded, we still laid there with me on top, Biel's cock still stuck in my pussy. It took all the strength of my sore muscle to unhook myself from it, the thick rod springing back onto erect position even after I'm off. Although noticeably smaller than it was during the beginning. We just stay there in silence, only the sound of our rough breathing was heard amidst the silence.

"That... that was... was..."

There is no word in Elvish, Entish, or the tongue of men for what we just went through. Haaah, Reachii?

"Yes?"

Please never put me through that again. At least, not anytime soon.

I caressed my cum-stained, bulging stomach. Wouldn't be funny if I impregnated myself. "Deal. Oh right, Biel..?"

What is it love?

"I kind of forgotten, but my period haven't come for almost a month now..."

"Awww, I want to hug the tail, too..."

I think that can be arranged. Keep her still, let me rummage through my shadow... Found it!

W-what is that derii? Y-you wouldn't by any chance...

"Yes she would. That's kind of obvious. Now bend over to install your new tail so I can hug it along with Biel."

N-no way, derii?! I don't need it! Lady Reachii, please reconsider! Nooooo, I already have a tail!!!

Ssssh, it's alright. You won't feel it after several hours. Now come over and lie down in the middle so we can hug your tail. Or perhaps should I find a bigger one..?

Hiiiii! I-I understand derii! P-please spare my butt from further torment derii!

"Be a good pillow and dont ever disturb us okay~? Good night darling~"

Good night Rachii~

And that, was how the three of us slept on a cum-soaked bed. Well, technically two. I doubt Dancchi actually fell asleep at any point.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    ForumObserver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.