Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link

ooc: why no one say nothing about a Wyvern, and 13 fire birds being at the top of the Guild's roof?

2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Because Reachii just took Eun-Ha seeing four wyverns, it kind of lost the shock value))

Bielt likes this.
  3. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    that makes sense,
    ps: I thought it was just one o_O

4. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Initially one, but I had the rest stored where Eun-Ha dropped her alchemical kit.

5. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before I could even start the search, Reachii suddenly lifted me and Aevh together, wait are we gonna leave my stuffs in the forest for another day? They are going to be lost forever at this rate...
    But contrary to my expectations, Reachii went to the clearing of the other day where there where more wyvern corpses... I doubt I can kill even one by myself, but I have only been training my magic and fighting style for six month, I shouldn't be too rash.
    It seems that Reachii was looking for the best corpse, I tried to help her since I could know the difference in quality between the same items, but without me saying anything, she picked up the best corpse between them and while she was doing that she found my bag and gave it to me.
    Yay, I recovered my stuffs.
    I tried to thank her, but she started to move us again until we reached town, she dropped the wyvern corpse in a strange building, I think is the one that mask guy invited me before.
    After that she took us to the tavern, in the way I saw living wyvern surrounded by thirteen familiar firebirds, don't tell me that Biel tamed another monster? But well, this cake witch here can easily kill four wyverns so it shouldn't be too weird, in fact aren't I way too weak?
    While I was being more and more jealous we entered the tavern and Reachii sat us near a cute girl surrounded by cute colorful slimes.
    Wait isn't that Biel? She seems too tired, maybe fighting and taming that wyvern burned her out.
    Well I'll let her rest for now. It's not good to disturb the sleep of such a cute girl right?
    After that Reachii started to ask for food, while we were waiting I talked with Aevh for a while who was using my ring to try to keep learning mermaid language. I won't ask her for the ring right now since she doesn't know human language, ah but I could teach her, I know a method to make someone learn the basics of a language in just two days, but is a little harsh for the brain.
    Oh well, Aevh is not only cute, but also looks smart so it will work.
    "Reachii, could you leave me alone with Aevh for a few hours today and tomorrow?"
    I asked her that with my teacher smile, which for some reason scared the hell out of my friends on Earth.

6. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    un, now clearly I see the scenario....

7. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I tilted my head. Borrow the kid? Sure thing, although that smile was really dastardly...

"Okay. But no molesting." I took a bite out of my meal, secretly helping Aevhera stabilizing her fork. She never really used utensils before, but she learned quickly.

"...nee, Eun-Ha? Do you know anything about mana-based physical strengthening?" I absentmindedly asked her. She tend to randomly turn out to be expert at unrelated things, so she may help me solving the problem I'm stuck at.

8. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay, she let me be together with Aevh, but what the hell with molesting, I don't have those fetishes I just plan to teach her with my hypnotic classes.
    Hm hm, Reachii will be impressed in how fast she can talk the basic human language like greetings, asking for something she doesn't know, asking for directions or asking for help.
    Ahh, Reachii is acting like a good mother, secretly helping her kid to eat, how moving, she would be a good wife...
    Hm? While I was lost in my thoughts, it seems that Reachii was asking me for mana-based strengthening magic, how strange I am pretty sure that she is a stronger mage with way more experience than me, that's right her mana control should be way better than mine so she could try that method.
    "Reachii, I know a few ways:
    1. Control elemental magic like me. You use Fire magic to increase your strength, Earth magic to increase your defense, Wind magic to increase your speed and Water magic to make all those mentioned above to flow without damaging you. If you can't control those four elements at the same time as naturally as breathing then it will be useless since you won't be able to move while using it. By the way, if you fail to control a single one of those elements you will receive a huge recoil, specially if you fail to control Water magic. If you want more details you can ask me later.
    2. Use mana directly on your body. I tried it a few month before, but is totally zero mana friendly and besides if you fail to control the mana flow you can break all of your bones due to the recoil caused by your excessive strength. A human body instinctively holds back it's own power to save energy and avoid getting hurt due to a sudden explosive movement. One way to reduce the burden of mana control; is to raise your own muscle strength so you can endure the recoil somewhat or having the ability to naturally use all the related parts of your body for a single movement through training or in-born talent like me (though I am not so sure if the humans in this world has the same body as the one from ours). Another way to reduce the mana control burden is to slowly raise your physical strength to avoid making an explosive movement, but that wouldn't give you an immediate notable effect so it would be useless in combat.
    3. I don't recommend this method. One needs to use telekinetic magic like you. First drug your body so you can eliminate all sense of pain, then control your body with telekinetic magic as fast as possible, that way, even if all your bones are broken and your muscles torn you can keep moving your body with a superhuman strength, but you can suddenly die and there is a high chance of you getting invalid for the rest of your life. Again I don't recommend this method, is way too dangerous, just use it in emergencies.

Those are the methods that came to my mind for now, considering the amount of mana you have, I'll recommend the second method, but now that I think about it, you were really bloodied the other day... don't tell me you already tried and failed?"

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  9. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I blushed a bit. "I may had put a bit too much mana in and mangled my legs in one jump." I wiped a smudge off Aevhera's cheek. "I'm looking for the more permanent sort, but not one that took decades to develop."

"We can scrap the third option for now. As for the first... Eun-Ha, do you understand how elemental affinity works? The higher an elemental affinity is, the lower the opposite element will be." I wiped the mermaid's mouth with my handkerchief, then took out the last slice of yesterday's cake for her.

"The second method is the most suitable for me, so I got that right at least. But my body hurts all over, especially the muscles and chest area when I infuse the mana. To the point that I lose track of my surrounding due to the pain. I reasoned that full body enchantment isn't the way to go for a long term benefit so I try partial." I took a sip from my lukewarm tea.

"Started with the legs. I think you have an idea how it went."

10. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    How can I get the blacksmith profession?

11. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] MAGICALLY. Nah, just kidding. Most of us already came with our professions set (for ex. I started mine with alchemy & sigil-making) but you could always make your character run into a blacksmith NPC and learn from them. Or find a blacksmith adventurer and ask to learn from him/her. ^_- [OOC]

12. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    *takes out broken sword* teach me sigil mastery......just display something high levelled with it......heres some demon blood *cuts own hand*

13. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    "I-I want to... But!" Scriptor presses two Potions into his hand and runs away crying. "I can't!!!"

[OOC] LOL. I would love to but it's notoriously hard to learn and master. My character was chosen by a Sigilmaster to begin learning early as a child because of high intelligence, creativity, and a ridiculously large pool of mana to draw from. And she is largely fail at killing monsters -- think ultimate glass cannon, if I don't kill something fast I end up deader than dead even with one scratch. And your activation speed/mana cost is very fail as a beginner. This is why I mostly take gathering materials quests, shhh. She's only OP towards the end (close to S-class) because she's eventually proficient enough that the bad parts are mostly resolved and she's got someone to tank/aggro for her.

Not a class I would recommend using to kill stuff, lol. I'd suggest borrowing Khaos' masks or wait till I rank up enough to produce Sigil Talismans, which can hold a special Sigilmaster spell or two for you to nuke the field with. It's also not a blacksmithing class, it's more like an all-purpose creation class that continually drains your mana and materials. ^^ [OOC]

14. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Would be best friend with Reachii))

ForumObserver and scriptor like this.
  15. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    looking at the back of the one with sigil mastery I sighed......'why do they all run away I wonder'.....I then decided to look for a blacksmith to forge my equipment

16. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    After a long "night" of sleep Biel wakes up...

Slowly he rise his upper body from the pile of fluffy pillows (slimes)

With a messy hair and half open eyes, the priest look at the surround.
    * Cute yawn*

17. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    For a moment his eyes stop in what looked Eun-ha's homemade cook...
    Then it proceeded to who was in the table at his right side.
    A cute girl wearing a tomboyish clothes...ah that is Eun-ha! ( @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal )
    A beautiful girl with blond hair, and some strands of red hair...Reachii? (@A5G_Reaper )
    And...
    *Tilt his head cutely*
    A flying mermaid?
    "Why there is a mermaid in my bedroom?"

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Biel still dreaming :ROFLMAO:

19. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown