Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    They do but my character only knows common and some specific

2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Let's! What time are you free?" I think she's thinking something rude right now, but I opt to ignore it. I glanced at Vhera. "Remember you'll want to borrow Vhera for a few hours..."

I leaned closer to whisper at her. "Should we break in tonight?"

Going back to my original position, I sliced the cake for Biel. I can feel Aevhera's gaze at it, I unconsciously made it slightly smaller than hers so she went back to her desert contently.

3. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Break in! She just say break in! She is totally planning to go to a forbidden section!
    Why does she also has such a criminal mind, I hope that Aevh doesn't pick any strange habits from her.
    Ah but, maybe I can find books related to coming home there...

"Okay let's meet tonight in front of the library. I'll return you Aevh there, you will be really surprised."

That's right let's impress mama Reachii.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  4. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Rofl mama Reachii <3 papa Eun-Ha? ))

"Meet at my in instead. I need to tuck Vhera in." I told her that. She's not planning to bring the mermaid along now did she? We'll be there for a few hours.

I think Eun-Ha had some personal goal in coming there, but I push it to the back of my mind. It's perfectly normal to had any. Still, why didn't she come before? The book collections were all donated stuff, mostly from guildmaster. It's just they're not open after sunset, the most convenient time to sit back and read...

5. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Telekinetic mama Reachii and Otherworlder Drunken Fist Chef Papa Eun-Ha with Chuuni Future Mermaid Queen Aevhera as their daughter,right...))

6. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    I overhear another rumor in the tavern. Apparently the bumbling telekinetic and effeminate halfman are planning to break into a library tonight for reasons unknown. Which is a touch unfortunate... I usually clear out the libraries at night to search for something interesting to read. Apparently I'm going to have to be more circumspect in my searching.

So irritating. Maybe I should figure out what they want and put it at the bottom of a massively complicated labyrinth for inconveniencing me. Or on top of a cloud. I can even add a giant sign with an arrow pointing up and the words "that way!" on it in the middle of the road. Then I can be justified in calling them idiots for not finding it. No, worse than idiots. Morons would be able to figure that out.

Or I could just clear out the library anyway. It's not like they'd figure out what happened. Yeah, that's what I'll go with. Short of me finding a really good book sometime, I think I'll stick with the total sweep. Because I'm mean like that.

7. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Den al'daan an huul

Goblin for this ale is good.

*EDIT* Forgot to quote @Zero300

8. EvilMc

EvilMc 『Reformed』

Reading List:
    Link
    How do I join and how do I get a adventurers card ??

9. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    Reachii told me to return Aevh at her inn because she needs to sleep early.
    How inconsiderate of me, Aevh is still a kid so she needs sleep.
    Afte we, Aevh and me, said our farewells to Biel and Reachii I returned to my innroom.
    It seems that Aevh is too attached to Reachii, but when I told her that I'll teach her something that will impress and put Reachii really happy, she decided to go with me.
    On the way, I kept talking with Aevh to learn more about the mermaid language.
    Once we returned to the inn, the innlady asked about Aevh and I just answered that she is the daughter of a friend. It's not a total lie, like Reachii?
    I also told the innlady that today I am not going to do any adventurer job and returned to my room.
    Okay, let's do this.
    First, I sat Aevh on my bed and told her to relax, then I proceeded with closing the curtains to make the room dark.
    She was a little curious with the vast amount of ice and soil sculptures that I made as magic practice, but once the room darkened she got a little afraid. It's natural considering that she is still a child.
    As for the finale, I used fire and water magic to make a colorful spiral that spin really fast.

"Aevh, relax look here and relax."

Hypnotism completed, now let's start the language lesson.
    She is stil a child, so she will learn fast, but I'll hold back a little since I don't want to tire her a lot.

"Aevh, repeat after me. Hello, nice to meet you. Welcome home mama. Help me please..."
    [mermaid language]"That means: Hello, nice to meet you. Welcome home mama. Help me please..."[/mermaid language]

A few hours after Aevh was able to say the basic words of this language.
    Truly what a smart child.
    Even she was surprised that she learnt so much while she was asleep.
    I told her that this learning speed is her real potential and I just helped her to reach that.

"Aevh do you want to help me to make dinner? Let's impress mama Reachii with an amazing food too!"
    "Yes!"

How cute...
    I headed to the kitchen together with Aevh and started with the dinner preparations together with her.
    I made her break the eggs or other simpler things while I did the dangerous things like slicing meat.
    To teach her the recipe I cooked without magic for the first time in months.
    Today's dinner was the Bulgogi with with pilaf and egg soup.
    I think that she managed to learn how to make the egg soup and pilaf.
    After we finished, we packed a portion for three adult (Reachii's stomach) and a kid of the dinner.

"Eat the food you made together with mama Reachii okay?"

Then we left the inn and headed to Reachii's place before the sky turned black.
    I piggybacked her all the way since the hypnotic session tired her out.
    When we were in front of the inn, Aevh yelled.

Aevh: "Mama Reachii I am home!"

Aevh said that with perfect intonation, isn't she a genius?

OOC (The one whose hobbie is screwing around with Eun-Ha): This was supposed to go in adventurer's guild, not the tavern.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  10. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Adventurer's Guild go here it has directions on applying

11. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC (Puppeteer of Eun-Ha's destiny): Just make an adventurer card at the adventurer guild member thread.
    Accept a mission in the Adventurr quest board thread, referring to a guild staff with his/her NUF account for your mission to be accepted
    Then post your mission report at the Adventurer receptionist thread.
    Hang out at the Adventurer Tavern or adventurer related clan to interact with the other players.

12. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Should we have an Adventurer Guild's Library thread? Filled it with archived story and such. Just wondering about that after reading your post.

13. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, what is that cake? How can it be that good?!
    As expected of Eun-ha's friends! The cake they made is just too good!

I take a tiny piece of it in my hand and and lift it near my head.
    *whistle*

Reachii looked at me with a strange face, like she was trying to understand why I did it.

*Pii~*
    The little Fire Bird descended from the inner part of the roof...
    and landed at the top of my head it take the small piece of cake and eat...
    *Pii~*

I turn my head to Reachii and say:
    "Thank yhe the cake was just too good!"
    *Innocent smile*
    "Is there anything you want? That I can help?"

((@A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal )(@A5G_Reaper ))

14. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC (Eun-Ha's true final boss): That would make a giant mess, considering that all the adventurers here have different laws that govern their characters.

15. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmm... want to join library crawling this night?"

((That is sooo making a lot of rumors))

Returning to the inn, I decided to sort out the books Aevhera read during the time I was out. She separated it in a neat pile of read, not yet read, and will want to read again. Such a good girl.

I gathered the book she didn't particularly liked and went to the library to return them. I waited for the old librarian to sort them out, noting which books were not returned yet.

"Miss? This isn't one of ours. Perhaps you mixed in your own?"

I raised an eyebrow at the inquiry. The book in question was rather thick, with strangely uniform page size, font, and paper thickness. Strange, I've never thought such well made book could exist. Now that I think of it, how did I failed to notice such unique book? There was something like coin slot on the side, right at the hardcover.

"K*ndle-Books: Telekinesis from Dummy to Master. Strange title. Guess I'll be reading it later."

I froze at the shout, clearly audible even from the third floor. I did had the balcony open. I looked out, discovering Eun-Ha carrying a happily waving Aevhera outside. I smiled and slowly floated them up, arriving at the balcony next to me.

"Mama!" The mermaid lovingly hugged me. She held up an unreasonably big package, saying "dinner?" with a tilted head.

C-cute! Wait, isn't this especially bad? Rumors aside, I'm never letting her go home at this rate! It's okay though, right? Waitwaitwait, there's no way it'll be alright!

I smiled and tousled her hair, putting the large package on the balcony table. I pulled a third seat from inside for us, we sat down and began unpacking the food.

Vhera beamingly said that she helped cooking our dinner. She's so sweet! I showered her with praise, her bashful smile was so cute I'd really like to hug her all day long.

We finished the meal and I tucked Vhera to bed. I was almost tempted to cancel the night's appointment and stay by her side, but I promised her I'll be back before midnight. Somewhat unwillingly, she gave in.

I floated to the library with Eun-Ha, arriving at the front door of the now dark building. I flipped my hand and the lock clicked, I still remember its mechanism from the last time I'm here. Quickly slipping in, we arrived inside and I locked the door again.

"Alright, we're here. Any idea where to start?"

(( @ForumObserver where is Vhera's parents? Never heard them worrying about the kid...)))

16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: If everyone want to, I will only archive it, at most I will only sort them out by their character. I like everyone's story and they all give this game a unique feel.

17. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link

Reachii invited me to go to the library, so after eating, and feeding the new puppets,
    I return to the temple, there I took many "cute" cookies and snacks!

I also told the head priestess that I would be going to the library with friends... for some reason she cried a little saying that all her efforts finally give results.
    (Well she looked happy so I think it is ok...)

After that I went to the library and "asked" the librarian to let me stay there tonight, I also remembered to "ask" for a key.

After the night fall, I was waiting there, until Reachii arrived, It looks Eun-ha is with her

"Here Reachii! Eun-ha!"

*Wave hand*

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Biel?"

I was dumbfounded when I saw Biel there. She said that she asked the librarian to stay the night. Eun-Ha was practically staring holes into me...

"Oops? I didn't know."

19. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    "Eun-ha you shouldn't be angry at her you know....It is not like he would let anyone stay the night here you know?
    it is Prohibited to do it, he just let us because I "asked" him."

(@A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal )

20. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    If we use the fact that there many planes of existence/many worlds...then it might work. Imean even i put my race as Otherworlder from the Middle Heavens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.