Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    S&M monk play (lol)

VOLX98 likes this.
  2. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha uh-ooohhuuhuh bondage is your specialty?

3. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope....

VOLX98 likes this.
  4. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay... my imaginations... kekeke

ForumObserver likes this.
  5. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reluctantly leaving the cute Aevh to take care of the house, Reachii make us float in the air to reach the library faster.
    I have the feeling that the door was locked, but Reachii easily opened it, maybe it was my imagination.
    Then Reachii dispersed my doubts by locking the door. Yup it was locked, this criminal, but I can't say anything since I am an accomplice.
    She asked if I had any idea from where to start looking, but this is my first time here, there is no way that I can find the correct book like this.
    For now I decided to look for a list of the books here.
    After walking a few steps I saw a familiar figure waving at us.

"You were already inside Biel?"

Wait, the door was locked if my memory doesn't fail... this one is a criminal too, or maybe I am wrong and sneaking inside is the norm here?
    The Guildmaster is pretty lazy so it's not impossible.
    Anyways, we joined with Biel and the three of us headed to the empty reception to look for the book list.
    Hmmm, parallel worlds... world travelling... parallel universe... It seems there are some books related to my objective in the forbidden section.
    Ah, I forgot, we need to find a way to improve Reachii's body strengthening... oh there it is human anatomy, blood modification...
    Okay, let's start with those books.
    Once I decided which books we should start to look, I guided them further inside the library, but I found something devastating.
    Or the books are invisible, or all the books here were stolen.

"What the hell... This is a joke right?"

I am not crying, it's just that my eyes are irritated okay?

OOC (The one who represents all of Eun-Ha's calamities): Look at this to understand what happened.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  6. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well, I guess I'm going to bed early today."

Polar opposite to Eun-Ha's calamitious reaction, I'm not all that bothered on the missing books. A certain dragon lady came to mind, pretty sure we'll find the books back before the librarian return.

"Eun-Ha, why are you so sad? If there's anything important you can just enter on the day. It's not like they have some restricted section here."

7. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Eh? Then are those books going to return, no before that, if there is not restricted sections here what is this forbidden section, forget it, you don't need to tell me."

I will bet the little money I have that the forbidden section was just a cool name that the librarian here thought, grrr.
    No let's not think bad about people, the forbidden section was probably where they put books that were forbidden due to various dangerous reasons, but since the adventurers here don't really care about danger I guess that the forbidden books are open for anyone who wish to read it.

"Haaa, okay, let's return for now. I am going to take a job before sleeping so I'll head to the guild first. Bye Biel (@Bielt ), Bye Reachii, send my greetings to Aevh too."

After saying our farewells I headed to the guild to look at the quest board to see if there is a job that I can do before sleeping.

Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  8. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link

Ahn~ there were no books at the library! but why did they just leave? weren't we going to at least eat the snacks I made?

"If you wanted to read books that much the temple also had a library you know?!" is what I wanted to say but they just left like it was natural...I coudn't even say it...

It really spoiled my mood, I need to go kill something...

9. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    ((I'm still there... pity the head priestess if you go back just like that.))

10. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    ((jiiiiii.....))

11. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    (wa~ I thought You had left too, I will write somthing now...)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  12. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    With a cramped face I unconsciously emited a Vast amount o chaos energy to the point that the air arround me stated to become Miasma...
    But I quickly control myself and suppress it...

Reachii was still there a had a slightly pity face...
    Well maybe Eun-ha had something important to do? that may explain why she leaved in a hurry...

now with my normal calm face and mind again. I say:
    "Reachii~, I made some snacks, do you want to come to the Temple's Library? we can eat them there while we search for some book that may help you...is that ok?"

13. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Chaos. The most unpredictable element of all. I'm not really sure where did the priestess learn that magic, quite an advanced one too. And she's inviting me to her temple. Sure, it may be a normal one, but doubtlessly they had different collection than the library and yet much harder to access normally. I hope there's some details about enchantment.

"Really? Of course I'll come! Oh,but I need to return before midnight or else something terrible will happen." Above all, I can't say no after seeing her pitiful hoping face. I added a joke at the end to lighten the situation, surely she get it?

14. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    I became delighted after hearing Reachii's answer, with a happy face I bow politely like a knight ofering my hand and say:
    "Rest assured!, I will make sure to help milady get to her ship before the midnight!" (I think she made a joke about fairy tales, so I go with the flow. Just hope I didn't mix them up...)

Our Temple is a old one and we worship the Old Pantheon Gods...well truth being said many of the Old Pantheon God's are not really gods but Entitys like Madness, Life, Death and Mana. So I'm sure we will find something to help her...
    While our Temple is not as great as it was before, as the New religions are rising and the Old Religion lost space, the Temples are closing. But as one of the few big ones remaning we are reciving their artefacts, Books, and Priests...

So our Library is blooming with even more books now.

(ooc: I'm going to sleep now, tomorow we should continue...)

15. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I chuckled at Biel's reaction, she got the reference. Kinda amazing considering how old that piece of theatrical play was. Letting her leading the way, we left the library and made the way to her temple.

When we arrived I think the head priestess was way too giddy for some reason, constantly winking at Biel while incessantly assure that she wouldn't bother us for the night. Okay, it's good that she's caring I suppose?

16. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 3
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/adventurers-guild.12760/page-25
    Unknown Land, Unknown Mountain, Unknown Sage, Unknown Awakening (Part 4)
    5 days passed, As all of my job related skills are at its limit thanks to the Curbstomp Training provided by Forum-Sama. Preparing myself again for another curbstomp training, I entered the stadium again only to see Averus, Her Pet and mysterious person. Judging from the familiar aura I could conclude that the familiar person is.....

"Forum-Sama, what are you doing here together with Averus-sama and her pet today?" (Villan)
    "Ah, there you are Villan.I see those training really have some effects eehhh, today I'm discussing with Averus regarding the new training you will attend. Don't worry, this training will for sure awaken something interesting dwelling inside your body." (Forum)
    "Another new training...... Do you guys want me to die so badly......."(Villan)
    "Don't be like that Villan. It is for your own good."(Forum)
    "By asking A+ Rank Mermaid Empress with her A Rank Pet to kill me numerous times inside your Overgod Friend Dimension?!!!! #%^$$^& you Forum-Sama, %&##^ you really."(Villan)
    "How rude. O well, enough with the conversation. I'm teleporting you to the new training ground with your new teacher. My only advice is please don't die, It will be such a waste to use my power to revive you, good luck Villan~."(Forum)
    "I'm gonna beat the heck out of you in the future Forum-Sama......"(Villan)

Forum-Sama teleported me to the so called new training ground. As the scenery changed from the stadium to Unknown Land, I prepared myself for another curbstomp training. Soon after, in front of me appears old hermit with a really strong aura.
    [​IMG]

"Hoho, so this is the brat that needs to be awaken."(????)
    "Who are you, Old man?"(Villan)
    "I have so many names. But my only true name is Oguro. I'm just your typical Old Sage."(Oguro)
    "Lies, from my aura reading you clearly emits aura that is way abnormal than Mermaid Queen Averus."(Villan)
    "Hohohoho, the observation ability from that God sure are amazing as always. Nothing can be hidden in front of that ability. No matter, your God requested me to train you till you awaken your power, I will not have mercy. Be prepared, Young one." (Oguro)
    "I'm supposed to fight this monster......... Give me a break already......"(Villan)

Battle starts
    Long story short, no matter which skills I used. All are useless in front of this monster Old Man. Not even my strongest move Asura Strike could scratch him. Meanwhile, he haven't uses any of his attack yet. He basically only serves as untouchable punching bag which really pissed me off seeing all my moves getting fully mitigated. Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit!!!!!!! Frustrated , the old man begin his attack. Suddenly, out of nowhere, multiple rocks appeared in every direction, seemingly trying to wrap and crush me. I'm concentrating my aura, wrapping my body with it. Seemingly tries to prevent the Giant Boulder Cage from squashing me completely. I'm basically only slowing the inevitable, which is squashed to death by a Giant Boulder Cage. Why this is always happening to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this moment, for some reason my mind started to think my past.
    " I was born from the fragment of Overgod ForumObserver. I got tossed inside this world of adventures, no childhood memories, no parents, no friends, only with a bag of golds,camping tools, equipment and skills according to Forum-Sama wish. As I progresses into this so called Adventurer Town. Meeting some weird bunch of adventurers (Lazy GuildMaster,Telekinetic Cake Witch,Spider Tinkerer,The Trap Priest, Berserker Gambler, Loli looking half dragon half human, Abnormal Chef Mage, Peculiar Looking Mahou Shoujo Meido, I can't really recalled other weirdos because this town had too many weirdos), I wonder if I should consider Adventurer town as my new home, other adventurers and NPCs as my friends, those quests hunting and dangerous scenes as my daily lives....I wonder I wonder I wonder I wonder....... WHAT DO I WANT ACTUALLY?!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT DAMMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT I CAN'T EVEN DECIDE ANYTHING, CURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M SUPPOSED TO DIE BEFORE I COULD DECIDE MY GOAL IN THIS ADVENTURES WORLD?! I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S WITH THIS NEWFOUND ANGER?! I'M A MONK RIGHT? I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO LET THESE ANGER CONTROL,RIGHT?! RIGHT?! CALM DOWN CALM DOWN CALM DOWN CALM DOWN YOU STUPID!! CONTROL THESE ANGER CONTROL THESE ANGER CONTROL THESE ANGER, CONTROL IT!!!!"

"Haaa....... haaaa...... haaa........, to think I could have time to be angry at myself when I'm getting squashed by Giant Boulder. What am I doing exactly? And what do they mean by awakening. Is killing me supposed to awaken something inside me? Or is it the newfound power up at near death situation? That thing only appears in WN/LN right?It won't appear at this kind of cruel world. Speaking of which why Am I feeling an extra power trying to enter my body? What is this kind of sensation? Is it from the result of me controlling my anger? Maybe I could absorbs all of these newfound unknown power into my body and escaped these near death situation. Let's do it like that."

As I'm absorbing my anger which I somehow converting it into a newfound unknown power, I somehow remembered unknown quotes.....

What were your piercing eyes looking at?
    What was echoing in your trembling heart?
    For a long time I did not see your smile, only your warmth did not disappear.
    Even your smallest scars hurt more than the gods of this earth.
    And that is why you will continue to destroy everything.
    You who stood here with nowhere else to go.
    What was it for that you reached out your hand to grasp?
    You are the flame that burns the world I know.
    Your kindness will burn this world and char the frozen time.
    You who stood here with nowhere else to go.
    What was it for that you reached out your hand to grasp?
    If you loose sight of that which has no end.
    That which has been overlooked will surely linger on your back and make you falter.
    You grasp your fist, and there is no future to hold on to.
    Jump into the wheel and press forward, there is no step.
    What were your clear eyes looking at?
    What was echoing in your shaking heart?

This is....... Oh I see....... Is this what they mean by my awakening? No matter, I will accept this newfound power and crush the unfairness with my fist......

Awaken........... ASURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    OOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

(Next Part will be from Oguro's POV)

17. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 4
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/adventurers-guild.12760/page-27
    The Hermit Wizard Vs Asura's Fist (Part 5)
    Oguro's POV
    Seeing's Villan awakening which immediately shatters the Boulder Cage, Oguro is surprised to see Villan's new form.
    (So this is what they mean by his inner awakening, For me who have lived for too long. Seeing this spectacle really amused me. I wonder how strong will this Young One be in the future with his current partial part of Awakening. Hohohohoho, I need to lived till that day to see it for myself, aren't I?)
    "Old Man."(Villan)
    "What is it, Young One?"(Oguro)
    "I don't know whether I should be thanking you or I should be killing you for almost killing me and awaking my power. I'm pretty confused and angry right now. So I decided, I will beat the hell out of you Old Man, be prepared!!"(Villan)
    "Quite Arrogant words, Young Ones. I haven't decided to die yet, so I will get quite serious."(Oguro)
    Invoking some powers, hohoho this is gonna be an interesting fight.
    [​IMG]
    How long has it been since I went serious a bit? This old man can't really recalled his younger days hohohoho.
    *Villan attacks*
    "Nice fist, Young one. But, it is very obvious."(Oguro)
    "Be Quiet, Old Man. Eat this."(Villan performs numerous Asura Strikes)
    O my, to think he could break my earth barrier. I can't be defending forever ,can I? Let's use this move (Nature's Principle).
    *Multiple Nature waves aiming towards Villan, Villan nullify the waves with his numerous Asura Strikes*
    Hmmmmmm, (Boulder Cage) and (Nature's Principle)
    *Boulder Cage imprisoned Villan, trying to squash him. Followed by Nature Waves.*
    At that moment,
    "Asura Blast!!"(Villan) *the blast destroyed the cage alongside with the Nature Waves, aiming towards Oguro. Oguro teleports away,avoiding the blast*
    "That blast just now is really strong, please pay attention to environmental damage, Young one." (Oguro)
    "Stand still and let me beat you up already Old Man!!"(Villan)
    He can't fully control his awakening yet I see. His moves are so direct and the amount of anger he emitted is incredible aswell. I need to end the fight quickly as the longer this fight continues, Young One's life will be in danger. Let's use that move. Suddenly,
    "Hoooo.. fast movement you got there, Young One."(Oguro)
    "Die!!!!! Asura Explosion."(Villan closes the distances, invoking Asura Explosion)
    "Too slow though, (Sacred Lotus)." (Oguro)
    *Giant Lotus Formed, shielding Oguro from the explosion and knocking Villan Away.*
    "Grrrrrrrr!!!!"(Villan)
    Now should be the time (Eternal Binding)
    *Massive Nature force pressed Villan to the ground, followed by Nature Binds. Immobolizes Villan completely.*
    "Let me go, Old Man!!!!"(Villan)
    "How about no. It's no good to overexerting yourself, Young One. (Nature Drain)."(Oguro)
    Surroundings Nature drained almost all of Villan's Strenghts.
    "GRAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!AAARRRGHHHHH!!!"(Villan)
    This should sums the training result for today, his life should be safe. Now, take a rest Young One, as I'm calling someone to take you back.
    Suddenly, a dark portal opens and appeared long white haired youth with pair of black wings. The youth also emitting terrifying dark aura.
    "Kalon, can you take this Young One back to the Mermaid Capital? I got some mess to clean after the fight just now."
    The Dark Angel Youth carries Villan's body, walking inside the Dark Portal. As for the Oguro's surroundings.
    "This time, the training really affecting the surroundings huh. Let's restore the Nature back."(Oguro)
    *Due to the two strong forces collided, the surroundings inside the mountain turned into large crater. If the fight keeps continue, not only Villan will die, Unknown Land will also lost a Mountain. How long Oguro needs to restore the Unknown Mountain? That is the story for the another day*
    NPC Info :
    [​IMG]
    Name : Oguro
    Race : Demon
    Job/Occupation : Ascetic / Sage,Hermit Wizard, Force of Nature, Ex-Demon Lord
    Weapon/Skills: Nature's Staff, Nature's Chakram/ Telekinetic Arts, Demon Arts(Teleportation,others are unknown), Nature Arts (Boulder Cage,Sacred Lotus,Eternal Bindings,Nature's Drain,others are unknown)
    Strenghts : S (powers not fully released yet)

Desc :
    Dweller of Unknown Mountain. Ex-Demon Lord who got bored with demon's life and decided to travels to Unknown Land. Achieved Nature Revelation during his stay at the Unknown Mountain.
    (To be continued in Final Part…)

18. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link

The Temple is divided into the main section, and one section dedicated for each god

We were at the library in the main section.

I wanted to impress Reachii but the library was about a the size of a stadium and just had ground floor and 3 additional floor's which were visible from the the ground floor...

All floor's were full of bookshelves, and with the new addition of the past years, there were many piles of book lying in The floor.

(I just hope she don't end up thinking it is a tiny library of the countryside, that we don't even organize...)

We in fact it is not the only library in the Temple... each section has its own library, but these ones are only accessible to the priest of that God and the Head Priestess...

So even I can only access the main one and the Chaos library.

And I can only show Reachii the main library.

"It look like the Head Priestess, liked you a lot, in fact it is rare for her to like someone that much ^^"

*awkward smile*
    "Reachii~, here is the Temple library, please don't mind the mess.."
    "It is not that big and we are receiving many book in the recent years."

"Fell at home, I will make some tea for us ok?"

*Walk to a desk near the corner where there are cups*

19. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    another demon huh *grins*

20. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    The library wasn't as large as the one in town, but it's decent enough. I didn't actually get much of what I seek from several hours of browsing, but there were an extensive tutorials on light magic that it more than made up the effort. I'll be sure to try it as soon as I get the chance.

Biel made some monster cookies, gargoyles and weeping zombies I think? Peculiar design, but the taste was good. We chatted about chaos magic halfway through, I listened with fascination on her imaginative description of chaos plane. I barely noticed when it reached midnight.

I thanked her for the warm reception, bidding my goodbye to the head priestess who I suspect stayed awake just to overlook us. She's so caring, although I'm a bit uneasy at her gaze when I hugged Biel goodbye.

"See you Biel! I'll visit again soon!"

Hmm? I think Biel froze for some reason. Exhaustion perhaps? I'll let her rest for the night, sorry for intruding!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.