Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Quest Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow I will take this please

#SE1 - E rank – Slay 20 slime (max gold is 50) - slime is a weak creature
    #SE2 - E rank - Slay 10 goblin (max gold is 50) - can be found in the near forest

2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted. Take care.

3. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    #GD4 - D rank - collect 5 rainbow slime gel (max gold: 120) quest rewards: 1x rainbow gel
    #GD5 -D rank - clean the junkyard for metals (max gold: 80) quest rewards: 1x old frying pan
    #CC1 – C rank – Gather 1 moon shard (max gold: 200) quest requirements: gathering/ crafting profession

I'm going to quickly get to B Rank soon. Need some stuff.

4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted. Take care. if you see some of those annoying goon, tell me. I need a full report.

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  5. MaulTheSteelBlood

MaulTheSteelBlood Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #SB1 - B rank - slay 1 wyvern (max gold: 250) - becareful, it can fly around and persistent
    #SD4 – D rank – slay 1 unicorn (max gold: 100) - uh, girls dreams

@shad12ow
    Maul wants these.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  6. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to your third person speak?

7. MaulTheSteelBlood

MaulTheSteelBlood Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maul has fixed it.

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  8. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC:] Not finding the game definition of a 'day', I've gone with 32 hours being long enough to wait. Trying to hit A rank soon. [/OOC]

Yesterday was really fun, and really embarrassing. I have no idea what came over me such that I went around naked all day, but I don't really want to do it again. Not in public at least. When I was alone, it was freeing to shed the unnecessary layers and expose my sensitive skin to the environment. To feel the wind on my chest, the sunlight on my back, or the ground beneath my feet is a liberating experience. I felt alive again... Or at least that's the expression mortals always use. It's a bit fitting, now that I think of it.

Even so, I pick up one of my Violet robes and throw it over my body. With the first two sets of wings still extended I decide to go the opposite of yesterday. My black wing is folded tightly, while my silver wings are extended to drive me downwards as fast as they can when I dive through the atmosphere. Shortly afterwards, I reach the cloud layer high above adventurer city and level off to circle at a height of 10 kilometers.

I can see the vast expanse the humans call the central continent from here. Right below me is the city where I have spent a large amount of time, studying and mimicking the methods of the weak. Their thoughts, their minds, their actions... All are instructive to me. For so long I have been either at the peak of the hierarchy, so dominant that nothing can challenge me, or so fixed in place that I cannot move up or down. My ability was dictated from birth; though I have grown a bit stronger, my location in the rankings of existence has not changed.

There are eight known methods of obtaining power. The first is Training, based on spends vast amounts of time to gather experience and skill. The second is Studying, gathering understanding and basic information which is useful in a similar way. The third is Talent, wherein instinct and skill combine to enhance ability. The fourth is Blood, to be born to a strong race and with strong natural abilities. The fifth is Diplomacy, the use of words to gather wealth and influence. The sixth is Wielding, using tools to expand ones personal abilities with those of the tool in question. The seventh is contracting, the taking of the power of another to use it as your own. And the eighth is Inspiring, to lead and strengthen others and in turn be strengthened by them. Every attempt anyone makes at growing stronger, every skill or ability they have, is based on one of these methods or some combination thereof.

I am currently involved in training (if minimal), studying, and wielding. If I choose to get more involved with these adventurers I may start diplomacy or inspiring, but for now they are too weak for me to consider. Talent and Blood I also possess, near the limits of both. So many, many bloodlines congregate in my veins, and so much talent in my body, that I find it hard to ignore them. But I must do so.

I dive again, falling towards the city several kilometers distant. What quests to take today... What adventures to embark on? Or should I perhaps engage in diplomacy and gather wealth, or Inspiring and push these children harder? Decisions, decisions.

I land on the roof of the adventures guild and go inside from the stairs, passing the sleeping Guildmaster @Ldyrdy and the rooms of the other receptionists. I hear Shadow (@shad12ow) breathing hard as he interrogates someone about some noble... Or maybe he's torturing them. S AND M... Most intriguing. Ah well, the quiet screams are a pleasant background noise anyway. Hopefully he eats them once he's done or at least takes care of the bodies. This place is getting dirtier and dirtier thanks to the antics of some of the others. Like that foolish girl Reachii (@A5G_Reaper) always bringing in whole corpses. If you're not going to eat them, child, no one will. Also, mermaid is delicious fresh, so I understand what you're doing, but if it matures it gets a bit stringy so hurry it up.

I dodge to the side as a muttering @LivingCorpse walks past muttering something about a maid outfit and a magical girls dress as her life. If she's looking for her usual outfit, I'm sure there's a tailor or read the news that blood ruins clothes. Eventually. And it looks like that white dress is going to go soon as well...

Downstairs I hear several adventurers talking about incursions from the western kingdom. Human supremacists, not an unusual breed. Angels and so called 'Light' deities always tend to favor weak and easily impressionable species, and humans fit both of those to a tee. A bit of positive reinforcement from the most aesthetically pleasing of the 'benevolent' overlords, a hint of antagonism towards the 'ugly' monsters, and you have yourself a nice church of "man in the image of God" running around screwing things up. Not that it's always the church, mind you. Nobles are often just as bad, and peasants are the absolute worst. They must have someone to look down on to ignore their wretched lives, and monsters/demons/criminals always just happen to fit the bill. So cliche.

I walk over to the desk and see the quests have no been updated since yesterday. Unsurprising. Very well then, I've been feeling like a trip to the north is in order. So let's see... Firebird, Cloud Giants, Wyvern... Mountains it is. And from there, let's grab this mine clearing quest to torture the old dungeon and that fire golem quest because golems are stupid constructs with no redeeming qualities. Five it is then.

So let's see who's working.... Nobody. Ok then... So I leave it on @DCLXVI's desk under a note that reads "Important! I need money!" Because more gold is always necessary and head off towards the distant north.

You know, if I'm doing the mine again, and I grab a bunch of Mythril, maybe I can forge some weapons and armor to sell which will strengthen these adventurers without breaking the power balance too much. Single enchantment, double enchantment, and triple enchantment commissioned weapons... I'll need a lot of Mythril.

Or maybe I can make them provide it. There's also iridium-I mean Orichalcum to the south, which alloys great with Mythril and Iron to make even stronger weapons. Sounds like a plan. I'll turn in a few basic designs with about thirty options on enchantments, then make even more money. So now with a bit of excitement in my stride, I head towards the northern mine to exploit the hell out of it.

@DCLXVI:
    Taking Quests:
    #SC4 - C rank - slay 3 fire golem ( max gold: 180) - hot hot , becareful of the lava
    #SB1 - B rank - slay 1 wyvern (max gold: 250) - becareful, it can fly around and persistent
    #SB2 - B rank - slay 1 Cloud giants (max gold: 300) - cloud and giants? plant some bean first
    #SB3 - B rank - slay 1 fire bird (max gold: 300) - it is protected by several thunderbird
    #EC1 – C rank - clear the Galant mine (maximum gold 300) quest detail: defeat the mine boss

DCLXVI and A5G_Reaper like this.
  9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted

10. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    #BC1 - B rank - the ant nest is dangerous (max gold: 250) quest rewards: 1x giant ant feeler
    #GC2 – C rank – explore a wvyern nest (max gold: 150) quest rewards: 1x wvyern scale
    #AC8 - Find the Sky Island (C rank)
    #AA5 - Unknown Lands (A rank): Discover three locations in the Unknown lands to add to this map. Do not actually explore said locations. The dangers of the unknown lands are unknown.

@shad12ow i'll take these

@Aca1814ina i'll be taking my Sky Island request since I finally have a flying mount. Also, I'll explore three locations in the Unknown lands from the sky. Can you update the map so I won't "discover" places that already coincide with someone else's discoveries.

11. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted.

12. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    #AB2 - Mermaid Burial Trench
    I forgot to put the quest here since yesterday (lol)

13. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once I was in front of the quest board I started to look for a job, since I had time. Well, let's just do a easy one I haven't done until now.
    Hmm, junkyard cleaning, this seems easy enough, but phisically tiring for my weak muscles. Oh well let's do it.

Boss @shad12ow I'll take this job.
    #GD5 -D rank - clean the junkyard for metals (max gold: 80) quest rewards: 1x old frying pan

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted
    You sure? I know you are talented, but...well, if you are sure. Granted.

15. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be taking
    #AC5 - City of Bones (C rank): Scouts located a massive ghost city in the Sand Desert. Several townsfolk are thinking about moving in. Go find out if it's safe or not
    #AC7 - Sand Desert (C rank): Find 3 more locations in the Sand Desert. Do not actually explore said locations. Be careful of the extreme heat and cold of the desert. I'd say to follow the rivers.
    #EC2 – C rank – explore the desert area (maximum gold 200) quest completion: map the area
    #GD4 - D rank - collect 5 rainbow slime gel (max gold: 120) quest rewards: 1x rainbow gel
    #GC1 – C rank – collect cyclops eye (max gold: 150) quest rewards: 1x unknown recipe
    #SC1- C rank – slay 5 cyclops (max gold: 150) - ugly one eyed, tall
    @shad12ow

16. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be easy thanks to my Golems. Tell them hi for me.

17. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted. Good luck.

18. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    #SC1- C rank – slay 5 cyclops (max gold: 150) - ugly one eyed, tall
    #GC1 – C rank – collect cyclops eye (max gold: 150) quest rewards: 1x unknown recipe
    #GC3 - C rank - face the giant crab (max gold: 140) quest rewards: 1x crab meat
    #GC4 - C rank - kill of the tyrant ent (max gold: 140) quest rewards: 1x ent twig

gtg k by

19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren't you in a hurry? Granted.

20. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I went to lunch with Aevhera after the firebird quest, leaving the dripping wet corpse for @shad12ow to clean. I notice Vhera liked medium-rare steak over seafood, unexpectedly she looked them like something unappetizing. I asked why she was picky about that, apparently she's been eating fish everyday in her life that she got really really bored of it. Make sense in a way, I suppose.

She asked me if I had any plan for the day. I told her that I'm planning to spend time with her until Eun-Ha pick her up in the afternoon, then she looked me in the eye and wished for some magic training. Specifically, live combat. So that she won't get kidnapped again, she said. So I returned to the guild with the mermaid in tow.

"SD3 (orc leaders), SC2 (mermaids), GC3 (crabs), BC1 (ants). I'm taking these."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.