Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infinit3aura

infinit3aura [Infinit3 Clan] [delirious army] [meowstic]

Reading List:
    Link
    The desert is right next to the ocean, f°ck logic, but then again, this is another world...
    Nice map by the way.

2. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    If you check @LivingCorpse description about the desert, it's supposed to be an ocean long time ago, but it got dried out cause of the continental drift.

infinit3aura likes this.
  3. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey so which mountain is the tall one that i referenced in my e rank mapping quest? only asking this because information about it is going to get updated tonight and i want to make sure i know what im talking about

4. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Man Egypt is right next to a sea but even so it is a desert....

Ldyrdy and infinit3aura like this.
  5. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    its a huge ass beach

6. LordOfPies

LordOfPies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #shots fired #rekt #420blazeit #ujustgotserved

Ldyrdy likes this.
  7. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I gaped at the massive cake taller than myself. I'm not sure how long it passed, there were only me and the cake in the whole world during that time - perhaps a tad too long, because Eun-Ha shook me with worried look. H-hey, anyone would be catatonic when they see a miraculous creation like this!

"It's the most beautiful thing in the whole world..." I said rather unconsciously. "I have seen the holy grail itself..."

Finally Eun-Ha shook me enough to force me out of the stupor. I blinked twice, returning to the real world, my eyes still sparkly and glued to the cake.

"Eun-Ha? Is it really for me?" Seriously, the ring I gave her was nowhere near enough to compensate for that piece of paradise. I feel quite bad receiving it...

"Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" I leaped and hugged her tightly, snuggling my head to her chest. It was probably too sudden as both of us fell down, but I don't really care about the trivialities right now.

"Oh, Eun-Ha, I'm having celebration on my rise to B rank tonight. Can you cook giant crab and wyvern?" Remembering my initial goal, I told her bluntly before something distract me again. I sat up on the downed Eun-Ha, focusing to drag the crab in while being completely oblivious to the screaming guests and beet-red Eun-Ha...

Ldyrdy, shad12ow, Bielt and 1 other person like this.
  8. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] LOL, this is a roleplay fantasy guild with adventuring. Where does common sense come in? We could also make a place where everyone shrinks into a munchkin if we really wanted to. A desert next to the sea is nothing. XD [OOC]

9. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Final part
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/adventurers-guild.12760/page-28
    After a total of 16 hours of rest (Starting from 6th day in the Evening), packing up all my stuffs. I enter the main hall where the queen,the dark angel youth and the queen's pet carrying a full set of dismembered hydraloid body(what?). Apparently, that body parts is a gift from the mermaid queen for the adventurer city, and also as reminder for them to assist the mermaid people in Temple Atlantis Expedition and Tech Core Research. I just hope I'm not late for Reachiii's party. Preparing myself, I nod and the dark angel youth opened a dark portal. He enters the portal followed by 1 of the Turbo Hydraloid pets (Apparently the mermaids managed to make another A Rank Pet) carrying full set of Hydraloid body part. Finally, after biding the mermaid queen farewell, I enters the dark portal. Adventurers City, I'm back.
    (Please connect this story with your party story @A5G_Reaper , Villan and the groups are currently inside the portal. It will took them a bit of time to arrive at the city) * OOC Going to sleep soon Zzzzzzz*

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  10. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a invitation to Reachii, promotion party!
    It made me really happy...For some reason the Head Priestess who got the envelope was grinning from ear to ear and humming....

I went to search for Eun-ha, I need to ask him if he know how to cook the sharks they are really good and I think Reachii would like the flavor.

((@A5G_Reaper )(@A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal ))

11. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    @A5G_Reaper don't forget the dark angel will be attending the party along with Turbo hydraloid aswell. The Dark Angel will send Eun-Ha a gift (You make the story about that, I'm going to sleep)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  12. Adastria Lillith

Adastria Lillith [Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus]

Reading List:
    Link
    huaaa... i will work harder to get there.. congratulations @A5G_Reaper ^.^

13. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I need sleep too! >.<

14. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Good night until later ^^

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  15. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Sleeping fiesta~We're having NUF Sleepover

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  16. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    There's always shark fin soup if you want to stick to the classics. ^^

Bielt likes this.
  17. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking more about shark sushi...but the soup too would be good! ^^

scriptor likes this.
  18. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh!
    Her hug really packs a lot of power, to the point that the both of us fell to the ground.
    Even after we both fell down, Reachii didn't release and instead started to snuggle her head on my chest.
    Thi, this is embarrassing, it has been a long time since I was hugged by such a cute girl in public, beating myself making this cake was worth it.
    The guests are screaming due to worry or something, but I couldn't care less about that now, maybe it's not that bad staying in this beautiful world, I don't have family nor girlfriend back home... Nonononono, this is bad, Reachii's hug is more powerful than I thought in another sense.
    After she hugged me for a moment that felt like hours to my confused mind that lacked sleep from the continuous quests and cakes she sat on my hip and showed me some giant monsters that I failed to see before while telling me to cook those for her B-rank promotion celebration.
    Wait, don't sit there this is a bad spot, I am grateful that I have a perfect control of my own body.
    But, B-rank promotion heh? I remember that I still haven't celebrated my D-rank promotion yet.

"Okay, okay I will do my best, so could you please get up now, it's a little embarrassing to be in this position in public."

OOC (The one who condiments all his meals with Eun-Ha's despair): I am pretty busy today and I will probably return in more or less 8 hours so you guys can do whatever you want with Eun-Ha at the party.
    Remember that she is a genius that can practically do anything that can be done by an Earthling, on the other hand, she is still inexperienced with stuffs from this fantasy world.
    Eun-Ha is a master of multitasking. All her fights are done by fighting at close distance, evading every attack while casting two magics at the same time without breaking her concentration.
    When Eun-Ha is cooking she is invincible, she can manipulate the whole kitchen with her magically created ice tools.
    Eun-Ha can cry easily and likes to be praised so she is a show off.
    Eun-Ha really likes cute girls so she easily gets distracted whenever a cute girl does a cute thing.
    Eun-Ha will always call males with nicknames because she can remember their names very well. Khaos is mask guy. Shadow is boss, Napknight is pillow guy.
    Eun-Ha sometimes call females with nicknames like Aevhera who she usually calls Aevh.
    Eun-Ha can get drunk with just a sip of beer and a drunk Eun-Ha is monstrous.

Drunk Eun-Ha:​
    • Strip herself due to feeling hot.
    • Becomes a hugging demon that hugs whatever is cute.
    • She says "I love ya" to every cute girl.
    • She laughs uncontrollably about everything.
    • She is extremely violent towards males, specially Shadow who she has a trauma with and has a deep feelings of revenge.
    • She likes to jump everywhere using anything or anyone as foothold.
    • Her nimbleness skyrocket to the point that she can't be hurt by solid attack (if you throw a dagger to her, she will catch it in mid air, spin her body and return the dagger back to you using the same force, if you punch at her, she will block that punch with her hands or feet and use it's force to fly through the air without suffering any recoil damage, that can be done even with a solid magic attack like an ice bolt).
    • Her thought process is so fast that she can make uncountable reckless but highly effective strategies in just a second.
    • Can easily control multiple magics, and recently she learned to manipulate her magic in the shape of weapons, so a drunk Eun-Ha can do Unlimited Blade Works or Babylon Gate for five seconds before her mana runs out.
    • Her mana recovery is so high that in just one hour she can recover her full mana.
    So if you guys decide to go with drunk Eun-Ha scenario use those pointers.

Ldyrdy, shad12ow, Bielt and 1 other person like this.
  19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope! Thank you very much! I have no armor and no magic resistance. I'll die instantly!

ForumObserver and A5G_Reaper like this.
  20. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    thats why you should come to my clan and request some protective items

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.