Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Isnt Eun-Ha perfect for learning the legendary Drunken Fist?

ForumObserver likes this.
  2. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't learned it, she already mastered it.

Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he slipped out halfway with Vhera in tow right before things got way out of hand for the kid to handle?

My friend, she already perfected it.

ForumObserver and Bielt like this.
  4. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Ninja observer :oops:

ForumObserver likes this.
  5. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    I can make some blood wine pills for her to bring along during quests

6. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reachii woke up, if I was at my normal state of mind I should be worried about this situation, but right now I have something much MUCH worse that is occupying my mind than this situation of waking up together with a beauty without remembering what the hell did I do last night.

"Reachii! Tell me what happened last night!? I can't remember that much besides being dead drunk. What the hell was that tuxedo guy!? Where is Aevh!? What about my ring!? Why do I have this body!? Tell me in close detail about everything that happened in last night party until we came here!?

I was asking really desperately, to the point that even I can't understand what I am asking about, but it can't be helped, I mean, my body is not longer the one I remember. It seems that Reachii is very confused about my sudden outburst, I need to calm down... calm down.

"Fuuu, sorry about that, I am a little confused, can you please explain me in the most detailed way what happened since we entered to the tavern until we reached to your room?"

It seems that Reachii finally understood what I was asking, and after blushing a little she started to explain everything I did at the party.
    I cooked in a really showy way, the party was lively, that damn tuxedo guy fired some beam at me, I ran to the bathroom and returned with a dead face and drank some alcoholic drink which made me immediately drunk. Until now is everything as I remember, as expected, it was that damn tuxedo guy, I'll crush his balls.
    But after that, the story turned unbelievable, I became super strong? I froze the entire place? I made animated and detailed sculptures with ice and soil? I flew through the sky? And I did all that while dancing like crazy?
    That's impossible, with my wind magic, I can at most make some warm wind if I combine it with heat magic and I can barely make a fist sized doll with earth magic and that takes a lot of concentration, time and a great chunk of my mana, there is no way possible for me to make such incredible magical display, she must have been drunk too.
    She refused to tell me what did I do after flying in the sky, that makes me imagination run wild you know?

"Reachii, do you know how to turn my body back to normal?"

She showed another confused face, it seems that she doesn't understand what I am talking about.

"I mean, look. I turned into a girl you know? I wish to return to being a boy so can you help me?"

After I said that, I heard something devastating, it seems that Reachii always thought I was a girl and now she thinks that the beam that bastard tuxedo guy fired me had the effect of messing around with my memories or something like that and not the power to change genders, in other words, she thinks that the beam changed all of my memories of being a girl to being a boy.
    I did my best to convince her that I was really a boy, but she only thought that I was starting to be crazy and with a gaze full of pity she gave some clothes, making sure that it was pants instead of a skirt to avoid making me cry again.

I silently clothed myself and ran straight to the guild to look for a job.

"Sniff, I hate you, you damn bastard tuxedo guy!!"

That's right, there is a chance of finding a job related to my new objective now, I'll kill you you damn bastard tuxedo guy.

ForumObserver and Bielt like this.
  7. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "The mana flow became absolutely chaotic now that I think of it. You're draining so much mana from the surrounding, that surrounding being me, that on most other places you'll end up with desiccated corpses or barren wasteland where nothing will grow for years." She dazed at the prospect that she could've accidentally murdered everyone in the party. Good thing I'm acting as some sort of mana battery back then.

And she thought she was a boy, too. Must've been that weirdly dressed guy, poor Eun-Ha. I lent her some of my more gender-neutral clothes, although it wasn't the best one around because I didn't think I'll ever wear it. "Your stuff should be scattered in the tavern, I doubt those guys already wake up at this hour."

She was at the door, I already determined myself to help her memory problem. "I gave you my first after all..." I muttered, unsure if Eun-Ha was really out of earshot or not. ((A5G_Reaper: "She better be." *diabolical laughter*))

8. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha he is already in a worse state than dead ahahaha

9. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Which means Eun-Ha will never find him ever :whistle: Too bad about the curse...

And between Eun-Ha claiming to had been a guy and Reachii saying that she actually had memory problem, which one would Biel believe more? I won't be surprised if we ended up screwing her memory to make her think that she's actually a girl all along :'D

10. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    I would belive more in Reachii...but if Eun-ha accept he would use mind magic to see what was wrong with Eun-ha
    So in the end he would find that Eun-ha was right...

11. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo, that's not fun!

12. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    He did slipped with Vhera, but the Biel sleeping spell caught Villan offguard (he forgot to use Steel Body Skill), so when He sent Vhera to sleep, Villan went to his home and have a nightmare all day.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  13. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Vhera's home yet?

14. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    knowing how much Eun-ha despise Mind magic I doubt she would accept...

15. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL THAT SMALL LETTERS, KUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  16. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    *thumbs up* barely (Biel's sleeping spell is really strong)

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  17. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be first KISS, which is huge for the until very recently friend-less Reachii, but it's not my problem how others interpret it :whistle:

18. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC (The one who is going to force Eun-Ha to stay as a girl as long as he can): Then what happened to Vhera at the end? She still has Eun-Ha's telepathic ring which would be very useful for the elf quest that this trio is doing right now.

19. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC she's sleeping soundly.

20. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't think Vhera is in mermaid capital now, right? Cause Villan only sent her to sleep, not sending her home silently

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.