Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Receptionist Table

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    #SZ1 – No Rank – Exploring the Unknown Land [ 300 gold & 1 Guild honorary badge ]
    Here @shad12ow another Part of the story.

The Legend of Legendary Village Girl

Part 3
    I opened my eyes.
    What I see in my eyes is the inside a tent. I sat up and stretched my body while yawning. I looked around my surrounding, there are nobody inside.

Last night I was having a really weird dream. Vice-Guildmaster @Orphellia suddenly appeared and demanded me to let her help me exploring the Unknown Lands.

If it were other person I would gladly accept it. But it was Vice-Guildmaster, that infamous Vice-Guildmaster. Even Guildmaster is having a tough time with her. If even the Guildmaster is having a rough time, what can a Village Girl like me could do?

"Crap, I'm starting to call myself a Village Girl too. Not good. I'm a Magical Maid of Love and Justice. I have to remember it"

I crawled out of the tent and I saw Frostia sitting on a rock just outside the tent. We are currently in a high land in the Unknown Lands. There are a lot of strong wind blowing here, it took a lot of time to set up this tent because of that.

I see Frostia was drawing something in a piece of spare paper that I used to draw the map. I come closer to her.

"Yo, morning"
    "Morning Morgan"

Morgan greeted me when I was walking. I greeted him back.

"Hey, what is Frostia drawing?"
    "I dunno, she doesn't let me see it"
    "Then let me ask her"

I approached Frostia.

"Nee, Frostia. What are you drawing"
    "Relationship chart"
    "...What?"
    "Relationship chart, just wait a moment. I almost finished it. There, how is it?"

Me and Morgan took a peek at the so called Relationship chart in Frostia hand...

Frostia relationship chart.jpg

"After several days of Journey together, I managed to make a relationship chart of all of us. Behold the observational skill of an elder dragon!"
    "Wait! Why am I the one that left alone! Also, I'm not Village Girl!"
    "Is that guy supposed to be me? I didn't look that unfriendly right?"

Me and Morgan complained about the relationship chart Frostia made. Speaking of which.

"Hey, Morgan. Where's the Spiky Haired boy and the company?"
    "Ah... they are having training just below."

Now that he mentioned it. I could hear someone shouting and the sounds of clashing metals among the sounds of wind.

I took a peek at the place where they trained.

"Ha... ha... you're too good Fiona" the Spiky Haired boy was laying on the ground exhausted.
    "Ha... Yuusha-dono also pretty good. Although there some wasted movement, it was a splendid swordsmanship" Meanwhile the Female Knight was still standing, but I could see that she was also pretty exhausted. Though she didn't show it.

"Haha, you flatter me. By the way, Fiona. Could you drop the Honorific already? It's already been a while since we journeyed together"
    "I'm sorry Yuusha-dono. But it was a habit of mine. I couldn't just change it."
    "Is that so..."

I see that The Spiky Haired Boy looks a bit dejected. Then the Priest Girl approached him.

"Good work Yuusha-san, here a drink"
    "Thank you Maria"
    "It's okay, watching others well being is also part of being a Cleric."
    "Hey darling~ if you're tired, come sleep on my lap. Or maybe you wanted to sleep with me inside the tent? Fufufu~"
    "Haha, I'll pass on that."
    "Elena-san!"
    "Ara? Don't you also want darling to sleep on your lap too Maria-chan?"
    "T-That's... a bit" the Priest Girl blushed
    "Hmm, Maria? Is something wrong? Your face is a bit red?" The Spiky Haired boy asked her
    "I-It's Nothing!" She furiously shake her head and left the Spiky Haired boy.

Meanwhile I was watching everything from behind the rocks.

"Hmm... those kids..."

I then remembered Frostia relationship chart.

"Ah... I guess Frostia Observational skill really is pretty spot on. No wonder Morgan said that Kid is interesting. Being an Observer in this situation is really are the best. Fufufu~"

I grinned while observing those four. I guess this trip is really going to be fun after all.

We are now in a canyon with a very strong wind. Walking on the edge of a very deep cliff, we are walking carefully as to not get carried by the wind.

"Everyone be careful, if you take a wrong step. Then we'll have to carry your coffin to the nearest church" I warned everybody. My voice was carried off by the wind
    "What does she mean by that?" The Witch shouted to the front.
    "Probably some obscure reference again. Just ignore it." Morgan replied.

By the way we found a lone mountain cabin before we got here. We tried to ask for directions and the geography around here but there's nobody inside.

we just continued our travel without waiting for the owner. In the end I regretted that. We should have waited for them and ask a better direction than this.

"Ugh... With this kind of wind. Even I will have a hard time flying in my original form... AAH! My relationship chart!" Frostia reached her hands towards the piece of paper that got carried by the wind.
    "Her... what?"
    "Just ignore her" Morgan replied to the Spiky Haired boy.

In the end it takes longer than we thought to get out of the canyon.

"This is a pretty large cave"

We are currently resting inside a cave on the side of the mountain. After the days gone dark we tried to find some shelter. But the wind was too strong to set up a tent.

We found this cave when we were looking for a shelter. It was a pretty large cave. Surprisingly, there's no monster inside this cave.

"Alright, I'm going to set up the tent"
    "I'll help you Morgan-san"
    "Ah... me too."
    "I'll stand by outside the cave. Elena-dono, what will you do?"
    "Hmm... I got nothing to do in particular..."
    "Then you and Frostia come with me. We'll investigate deeper in the cave."

I, Frostia, and Elena proceed deeper inside the cave. With the help of Elena's magic [Luminous Orb] the floating ball of light makes our surrounding brighter.

"*yawn* ...there is nothing interesting inside this cave apart from the size" Frostia complained
    "Yeah, and I was thinking maybe there's a treasure inside or something"

Witch Girl didn't say anything. For some reason she was silent. Then she spoke to us.

"Livingcorpse-san, Frostia-san... what do you think about darling?"
    "By darling you mean the Red Haired boy?" Frostia asked.
    "Yes..."

Me and Frostia looked at each other.

"He's not bad at fighting for a human I guess" Frostia answered
    "For me, I just wonder how many Hair gel did he used to maintain that hair" I answered
    "Puh... Hahaha"

She laughed for a moment before continuing.

"Ha... Is that so? I'm glad. With this, my rival doesn't increase"
    "What? You think we would steal that boy from you? I have no interest in Human"
    "Yeah, I also has no interest in ordinary human. It would be another case if he were an Esper, Time Traveler, or an Alien"
    "Haha, what does that supposed to mean?"

We chatted between the three of us as we descended down the cave.

"You must be having a hard time"
    "Yeah, even though I'm always using a straightforward attack. He just brushed it aside. He thought I wasn't serious."
    "Fumu, I could see that. The denseness is strong in this one"
    "Ssh... something is coming here..."

We halted our step when Frostia warned us.

"Hey... did you heard a rumbling sound?"
    "Yeah, it's coming from below"

A sound of something big is coming from deep down inside the cave.

"Elena-san if you could..."
    "Got it, [Orb of Light]!"

Witch girl fired an Orb of Light down the cave. There, something was illuminated in the dark.

"Morgan-san, where should I put this thing?"
    "Ah... just leave it there. I'll take care of that later"
    "Got it"
    "Yuusha-san the fire is ready"
    "Alright understood, I'll get the po... hmm? Is that Elena and the others running here?"

The three of them looked at the direction inside the cave.

From that direction Elena, Livingcorpse and Frostia came running. They tried to shout something to the three of them. But it was too far and the sounds of the wind outside muffled it. Gradually they came closer and closer.

""...n""
    "Huh?"
    ""...un""
    "What was that? We can't hear you!"
    ""...run""
    "Run?"
    "RUN GODDAMNIT!"

I shouted towards three of them. When they saw what behind us, their face turned pale.

"Holy... SPIDER!"
    "Haha, that girl never cease to surprise me"
    "Y-Yuusha-san... I-It's a spider... IT'S A GIANT SPIDER! YUUSHA-SAN!"

The Priest Girl face is the most pale from the three of them. She furiously shook the Spiky Haired boy collar.

"C-Calm down Maria. For now we have to run! Morgan-san"
    "Okay let's... what the..."

Before the two even started to run the Priest Girl already dashed towards the outside of the cave. The normaly docile girl turned this aggressive. It was pretty bizarre for them.

Meanwhile me, Frostia, and the Witch Girl.

"What the heck with this Giant Spider!"

I screamed when I saw the monstrosity behind us. It's a Giant Spider at the level of a Kaijuu. Something that fit to be Godzilla oponent for the Sunday Morning show.

"There's no way we could beat that thing! Frostia can you do something!?"
    "Well if I were in my original form I might stand a chance, but this limited space is disadvantageous for me"
    "Frostia-san, Livingcorpse-chan! What the hell are you chatting leisurely at a time like this! We have to run faster!"
    "You don't need to tell me that!"

Even with those idle banter we didn't drop our speed.

Meanwhile outside the cave...

"Father... I'm not sure whether I could live up to your expectations..."

The Knight woman was staring at the night sky while holding a pendant in her hand. Her figure accompanied with the fluttering wind was beautiful.

"...waa"
    "Hmm?"
    "...uwaa"
    "What the... it's coming from the cave"

A sound of scream echoing was heard inside the cave. The Knight woman put her hand in the handle of the sword ready to unsheathe it.

"...UWAAAAAAaaaaa!"
    "Huh... Elena... dono?"
    "F-Fi-FIONA SAN! G-GIANT! SPIDER! IT'S SPIDER! LARGE! GIANT! IT'S A GIGANTIC MAN EATING SPIDER FROM THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL!"
    "Uh... yeah... sure. First of all, calm down Maria-dono."

The Priest Girl was in panic and start delusioning. And then another voice was heard inside the cave.

"Ooii! Fiona! Maria! Get away from here!" The Spiky Haired boy was shouting at them while running here.
    "Yuusha-dono? What happened?" She shouted inside
    "It's a Giant Spider!"
    "What?"
    "IT'S A GIANT SPIDER"
    "Did Maria's phobia also caught on to you too Yuusha-dono?"
    "NO! LOOK BEHIND US!

She squinted her eyes to see what it is. It was too dark but gradually she could see something.

"Is that Livingcorpse-dono and Frostia-dono? There also Elena-dono as well... hmm? What the... Oh god! It's true! EVERYONE RUN!"
    "DON'T YOU SEE WHAT WE WERE DOING RIGHT NOW!?"

Both Morgan and Spiky Haired boy finally managed to get out if the cave. After some time we also got out.

"Hey, we already got outside..." Witch girl said
    "Hmm... yeah so?" Frostia answered
    "BUT THAT THING IS STILL FOLLOWING US! What should we do!?" She asked back

Me and Frostia both averted our eyes.
    We just keep running in silence

"Damnit, we ran out of time and there's a cliff in front of us." I said in desperation
    "A cliff? Wait Livingcorpse-chan! Frostia-san! I got an idea, when we just near the cliff we each should jump in the opposite direction. That way, the Spider might get confused and slipped and falls down the cliff."
    "Interesting idea, but there's one problem."
    "What is it?"
    "There are three of us. Which direction should I jump to?" Frostia asked
    "JUST CHOOSE YOURSELF! Okay, in the count of three..."
    "Wait! Wait!"
    "What again?"
    "Is it after the three or when you said three? Which one is it?" I asked her
    "IT'S AFTER... ah..."
    "Huh...?"
    "Nn?"

Before we knew it, our feet was already in the air. We just walked off the cliff.

"KYAAAaaaa..."
    "THIS IS Like a deja vuu..."
    "..."

The three of us has fallen down the cliff. Meanwhile the Giant Spider, seeing that both of us has already disappeared into the cliff. It started to turn back into its cave.

Then Morgan, Spiky Hair, Priest Girl, and Knight woman come towards the cliff where we disappeared.

"ELENA! LIVINGCORPSE-SAN! FROSTIA-SAN!" The Spiky Haired Boy shouted.

He waited for several seconds but there's no answer.

"Oh god... no...Elena... Livingcorpse-san... Frostia-san. Kuh... DAMNIT!"

Spiky Hair fall down on his knee and punched the ground in frustration.

"Yuusha-san..."
    "Yuusha-dono..."
    "..."
    "...I couldn't do anything... because of me... they... they..."
    "Oii, don't kill us off yet"
    "Livingcorpse-san!?"

The Spiky Hair quickly got on his feet and started to glance around. The other also do the same.

"Livingcorpse-san! Where are you!?"
    "We're down here"

Everyone started to look down the cliff. There clinging on a tree that grown on the side of the cliff was me with Frostia and Witch Girl clinging on to my waist.

"Livingcorpse-san! Frostia-san! Elena! You guys alright?"
    "I'm fine darling!"
    "No problems here"
    "I'm just hanging around here don't mind me... of course you guys would be alright! I'm the only one hanging on to our live here! Quick get a rope or something! My arm and my waist started to gave out..."
    "O-Okay!"
    "Take your time..."

After some timr, Morgan got us some rope. And one by one we started to climb back up.

"Ha... ha... that was scary"
    "Really?"
    "Uh... my waist is still hurts..."

I lay down exhausted while Witch Girl sat down and catch up her breath. Meanwhile Frostia just nonchalantly watched us.

Damn this dragon. But again If I weren't able to grab on to something. She would have to turn back to her original form and catches us in the air. So in a sense, she was our last line.

After that we started looking for another place to rest away from the cave. The next morning we arrived at the Ocean.

Day 7 of the Journey
    Current Location :
    Journey2.jpg
    I was supposed to put all the remaining parts here today. But @Aca1814ina just suddenly added some location on the Unknown Lands without warning. As a result I have to remade the map so that it didn't clash with hers. Then I have to rewrite the story so that it also didn't clash.

So forgive me if the story is half-assed.

I'll write another part later. I was kinda unmotivated.
    Also on another note, that drawing was made when I was playing around during redrawing the map. I decided to put it in the story since it's interesting.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    shad12ow and A5G_Reaper like this.
  2. Adastria Lillith

Adastria Lillith [Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm... My report hasn't been appraised yet..

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    O-Oh! S-So beautiful! What a marvelous sight! O-Oh....M-My...I WANT THAT!!! I'll be in my workshop if you need me!!!

5. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    I would do this faster if people would actually tag me when they do my quests... Sometimes rewards are gold, sometimes they are other things. It depends on how well I know your character.

AB1: well, thanks for finding the sacred spring again, but we kind of already did that. Are you sure that goblin's treatment has taken fully? You were supposed to investigate the guardians and see if the spring is actually sacred or not. But I guess I have to give you something... Here, have 30 gold.

AB2: so... Did you figure out a cause for said miasma or not? Because right now I don't see one. Sigh... These investigation quests are much more complicated than the normal ones, Maul. You can't just run in, kill something, and leave with the spoils. It takes time to fully explore the area, meet with the populace, and learn about the region. And you are not taking that time. But here's 200 more gold anyway. I'm sure you can put it to good use.

Nicely done clearing out the ghosts... Except that they'll come back. But hey, that's what we have low rank adventurers for, right? Oh yeah, you are one of those low ranks...
    Hey, you're a Necromancer, right? Are you any good at Chinese checkers? You know what, it doesn't matter. Here, have a pass to the Solitary castle. Just show it to the zombie guardians and they'll take you to someone who needs a... 'Training partner'. Also, punch the black robed guy in the face. He deserves it. [OOC: see my exploration report, Day 5 Morning for details]

If I'm calculating right (and I am) you're in third place behind me (~10,000) and @Zero300 (6410) with 6220 gold for yourself. That is pretty rich.

Because @Ldyrdy hasn't closed the quest, and I dislike people who don't complete quests themselves and rely on others to do it for them. (jii....)

The terrain of the unknown lands is constantly changing. Your map will not clash with mine no matter what you put in it (all of my locations are mobile, except treacherous port) so you don't need to worry about it. It will be essentially useless, as again the entire region is constantly shifting, but if you want to make a map anything goes. Sorry if that was misunderstood, I thought I said so a long time ago when I first made the unknown lands.

6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm 3rd richest? Really? Never realized that. Well, I guess it is time to spend it on something. This is the best time for a marketplace, hehehe...

Evil_Ginger and A5G_Reaper like this.
  7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, yes, the mission with the elf. It seems the war is getting worse. We might have to increase our force there. We are also in the middle of looking for the center of the epidemic. If we have find it, we will put a stop to it as soon as possible. Well, there is the 200 gold for the reward. Take care now."

8. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Where's my money? Hahaha!

Ldyrdy likes this.
  9. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    My Maps is a terrain map. So it's also show elevations and the type of terrain in it so it bound to clash with yours since you said the terrain is constantly changing. It doesn't make any sense even if there somekind of magic used.

Anyway about the moving Fortress one. It's funny since I also put something similar in mine. It's not a fortress but it's also something large that could move. I just need to edit some part of the story involving it.

10. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
    one wywern plx *hand 250g*

11. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you go.

Please ignore the missing loins area

12. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow
    Now that I have a wywern, upgrade my crossbow plz
    *hands wywern corpse*

13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, excellent! The other stuff? The 6 mithril ingots and 3 iron ingots?

14. MaulTheSteelBlood

MaulTheSteelBlood Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry about that, thanks for taking the time to read my reports. However, the quest about the Dark Miasma doesn't actually say that I have to find the source it just says " Get down there and check it out." I understand the Sacred Spring quest though, thanks again for reading the report.

15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished my quest, guildmaster. @Ldyrdy
    #SD2 - D Rank - Slay: 8 Rampaging Rhinos Max Gold: 80
    Quest Info: They are vicious and strong.
    #EC2 - C Rank - Explore: The Desert Area Max Gold: 200 Quest Completion: Map the area
    Quest Info: Bring face covers because sandstorm can get pretty bad.
    #BC2 - B Rank - Mine: Desert Mine Max Gold: 200
    Quest Rewards: 1 Orichalcum
    "...What are you doing, Erdatiel?"
    "U-Uhm, n-nothing..."
    Yeah. Nothing. If there is nothing, then why are you walking in circle in front of my desk? And how come you enter my office so easily like it's your room? Really. Somehow this elf is quite a strange one. My portrayal of an elf is like Princess Emelelyn. Elegant and calm. Even while being distressed, she tried her best to stay calm.
    Erdatiel, on the other hand...She somehow fit more to be an adventurer than a princess. Uhm, she is not, right? I mean, she is the daughter of a tribal chief. Does that counts as a princess? Hmm...Well...let's put that aside.
    "Really, Erdatiel. You are pacing left and right in front of me and you said that there is nothing?"
    "Uhm...I...uhm..."
    "Tell me. If I can't help you, I can at least hear you."
    "Uhm...It's my tribe."
    "Hmm?"
    "You know that Princess Emelelyn went back to her kingdom while ago, right? And then there was trouble at her kingdom, right? So I was..."
    "You are also getting worried about your tribe, is it?"
    She nodded weakly.
    "B-But I know that everyone is busy. I mean, I heard that the area around that kingdom is getting worse by day, right? And besides the quest to help the kingdom, the other adventurer is also trying their best to keep the other monsters in check, right? S-So I don't want to-"
    "How about I go?"
    "-burde-What?"
    "I said how about I go? You have to accompany me, of course, since I don't really know the direction to your place."
    "...E-Eh?...What?"
    "Sheesh, I said that I will be the one to go there with you. It's not that difficult to und-"
    "N-No, no, no! I understand that! But is it all right with you away from the guild? I m-mean y-you are-"
    "Calm down, calm down there! Breath!"
    It took a few minutes, but she eventually calmed down. Really. This girl is quite a handful some times.
    "I can do that, okay? Besides, it's not as if the whole guild will crumble the moment I'm away. I'm just one of the staff here. Really."
    "Uhm, if you say so. Then..."
    "Yes, I will do it. Give me time to prepare."
    "Yes! Thank you, Shadow!"
    "Don't mention it. Besides, I need to gather some things too."
    "Huh? Gather what?"
    "You'll see."
    =============
    Along the way to her tribe, we chatted leisurely. I know that I need to be alert, but I already put a troop of my spiders encircling me. They will react to any sudden enemy. I also put my spider's radar to the max since I don't want to be caught by surprise by one of those giant worms.
    "So...you are looking for some rhino?"
    "Yes."
    "Why?"
    "I heard their hide is quite tough. And I want to make a jacket from their hide. I need to have some kind of armor since I am quite weak, you know?"
    "Hmm...I think that is right. I m-mean about the hide, not about you being weak."
    "Calm down. There's no denying that I'm weak. An adventurer needs to know his limit or he will die a fool's death."
    "Uhm...okay. Back to the talk about the rhino, I don't think there are a lot of rhino in the desert."
    "But there are some, right?"
    "Uhm, yes, there are. And from what I learned, they are more vicious compared to the usual one."
    "I know. But their hide is also much tougher due to that."
    "Hmm, yes, that's true. Ugh, I...can't really get used to this."
    "What?"
    "Your mask. I know that it can make your head much comfortable, but...I don't know. It just feels unnatural."
    "Bear with it."
    "I will, don't worry."
    Thankfully, we didn't found a lot of enemy along the way. Just a couple of sand lizardmen and desert scarab. Nothing my crossbow couldn't handle. I didn't even have time to deploy my spider hive. A shot of a drill bolt is apparently more than enough to deal with them. Some has tried to ambush us, but due to my detecting spiders, they were killed the moment they enter my sphere of detection.
    "Erdatiel, is that it?"
    I said as my eyes fell onto the sight of a group of tents. They were quite big so I couldn't really miss them. They were huddle quite close to each other, making an illusion of one big tent. Ah, they also have the same color too, making the illusion much more believable.
    "Ah! That's it! You're right! I'm home!"
    She practically shouted out her happiness while urging me to move faster and faster. I would do that, but I think there will be one particular problem. And that is...
    =====================
    "A B-B-Beelee!!!!"
    "R-Run! Hide the children!"
    "Wiya'khiy!? W-Why is there a Wiya'khiy!? I don't want to die!!!"
    "HHHEEELLLPPP!!!"
    "M-Mama!"
    ...Well...I expected that. Together with the fact that I have made some artificial skin to cover the spider's mechanical part and also my small spiders that creep all around us, it is no wonder they all screamed in terror like that. I expected that. But...why does it still hurt? I glanced back to my elf friend. She just looked at me with wry smile.
    "...I....have nothing to say. Sorry?"
    "...Don't. It hurts more if you say sorry."
    "Uhm...Y-Yeah."
    "I will wait here. You...talk to them."
    I feel tired. Very tired.
    "Y-Yeah, I'll do that. Sorry, Shadow."
    "...Don't worry."
    "Uhm...okay."
    Erdatiel took of her mask and then shouted.
    "Everyone! Calm down! It's me, there's nothing to worry about!"
    Then the crowd went silence. I thought that it is a sign that they understood.
    "...O-Oh no...The Wiya'khiy got Lady Erdatiel!?"
    "C-Call the chief! Call the chief!"
    ...Nope. I was wrong.
    "...Uhm, Shadow...Uhm..."
    "...Don't ask me."
    Then a man with a heavy looking clothes and a turban appeared. On each of his side stand a male elf that carried curved sword on their waist. Both also wore a yellow colored turban. This might be the chief. Which mean, he is Erdatiel's father.
    "Father!"
    "O-Oh! Erd! You are alive! Thank goodness!"
    Then after he said that to her, he glared at me. I could see a mixed of fear and anger in those eyes of his.
    "Wiya'khiy, I don't know what you are doing here, but I demand you release my daughter!"
    Although the words were shouted in a firm tone, I noticed that his knees were shivering.
    "F-Father, he is not a-"
    "Don't worry, Erd. I will free you. Even if I have to fight with this vile Wiya'khiy!"
    Then as he said that, the two guards on his sides drew their sword and pointed it at me. At this point, I heard something snapped inside my head.
    "S-S-Shadow?"
    I loaded an explosive bullet onto the crossbow.
    "S-Shadow? Hey, Shadow?"
    I then pulled the crane, readying my weapon.
    "H-Hey, this is not funny. Shadow? Please c-calm down."
    I then pointed the crossbow toward the man.
    "S-Shadow! Don't! Don't!"
    Heating her scream, the guards and the chief tensed up. But I don't care. I then pulled the trigger. At that moment, a huge sound of explosion rang in the air. Together with that, a big cloud of dust covered the whole area.
    "Father!!! You! Why did you kill him!?"
    "...You should look before you speak. Look."
    I pointed at the dust cloud. As the dust dissipated, the figure of her father is there. Totally unhurt. Even the guards near him also came out unscathed.
    "E-Eh? How?"
    I then pointed again at the place that I just shot at. It is a bit more than a few steps. Of course they are unhurt. In fact, the crater that came from that explosion is so small that I'm sure they will not be hurt even if I hit them...Much... It will hurt, but not much.
    "H-How dare you hurt the chief!?"
    "Kill him!!!"
    I then put forward my hand and the whole spider swarm in front of me, scaring the angry crowd and forcing them to stay back. I order them to stop just a few steps away from each of the elf. Although they are small, they carried a spinning saw and also letting out strange mechanical sound, scaring them further.
    I then jumped down and also helped the confused Erdatiel get down. I then put away my crossbow and then opened my mask.
    "I am Shadow from the Adventurer Guild. I came to escort Erdatiel back to her tribe."
    I then glared at the chief. Feeling my glare, he flinched a bit.
    "And I am a human. Not a Wiya'khiy."
    ====================
    "We're very sorry!!"
    At the moment, I'm inside the biggest tent I've ever entered in my whole life. This tent is so brightly decorated with a lot of tribal style tapestry and also various arrangement of hunting trophy. As expected, the Ithlon tribe is a hunting tribe. No wonder Erdatiel looked a bit more on the wild side compared to the Oakenlake princess.
    "I don't really mind it."
    I answered as polite as I could, although I still feel insulted. But as this is a diplomatic visitation, I have to stay calm.
    "After all, I arrived riding my spider vehicle."
    "Oh! It's not a real one? Did you make it yourself?"
    "Yes, I did. I still enhanced it once in a while to suit my mission."
    "Oh! You can change it? What an interesting object."
    The man in front of me, the chief of the Ithlon tribe and also Erdatiel's father, laughed with joy as he listened to story. At first, he was still afraid of me, but after hearing the story about how I saved her daughter and how similar his reaction to her at that time, the conversation went smoother. Although...
    "We can't let our tribe be under the mercy of the human!"
    "That's right! We are strong enough to defend our tribe! We don't need the help of anyone!"
    "You fool! We've lost a lot of our tribesman due to the recent attack! If this goes on, we will perish!"
    "Do you really think that losing half of our own troop can be considered strong enough? Open your eyes, you idiot!"
    "What's that!?"
    Yeah...while the chief is having a leisure chat with me, the other 8 elven elder is arguing by themselves. I could only feel a pang of headache each time they shouted at each other. Erdatiel who sat next to her father could only show me a wry smile as she understood what's happening.
    "Uhm...forgive me for asking this chief, but...is it fine to let them like that?"
    "Oh? Them? It's fine. It's fine. They will stop when they feel satisfied. You know, all that young blood and such."
    Then he let out a cheerful laugh. I could only put on a cramped smile at that. Really. This guy is so carefree. No wonder Erdatiel is such an easygoing person. But to call the other young is...well, I don't know the age of an elf. They are such a long-lived race but their appearance is eternally young. I will have to ask Erdatiel later.
    "Chief! Please decide! We can't let our honor be tarnish by inviting the human!"
    "Chief! Please think of the tribe! The monsters' attack has worsened! We won't survive for long!"
    They all then looked at the chief with bloodshot eyes. Wow, that is one terrifying scene. But even in front of those, the chief could still act all calm and easygoing. I guess that is what wisdom look like...Or ignorance. I don't know.
    "...Sheesh...you guys are too uptight. Relax for a bit."
    "W-What!?"
    The whole tent erupted in that moment. I expected that, though.
    "Really. There's no need to be so hotheaded. We need to think this clearly."
    "B-But Chief! We need to decide quick!"
    "Yes, Chief! The attack has been increasing for the past days!"
    "...Hmm...Indeed. Then how about-"
    "EMERGENCY!"
    Suddenly an elf with a panicked expression burst into the tent, surprising everyone inside.
    "You! What are you doi-"
    "Stop there."
    With a voice full of authority, the chief stopped the one that was about to rebuke the new elf.
    "Speak of this emergency."
    "Y-Yes, Chief. T-There is a herd of desert rhino going straight here!"
    The announcement quickly turned the whole tent into a riot. While they were busy trying to think what to do, the chief suddenly clapped his hand, silencing the whole commotion and also earning their full attention.
    "This is a good chance. How about we ask Mr. Shadow here to help us?"
    Then the commotion started again. Ignoring the commotion, he continued.
    "If he could do it, then we will cooperate with the guild. If not, we will not. That is my decision."
    Oh, that is a good idea. I think that is an appropriate way to decided. Besides, I want to get some rhino hide too. This is a good situation for me.
    "So, Mr. Shadow, I expect a good result from you. Show me how strong you are."
    I nodded to his words and then grinned.
    "I will. I might be one of the weakest in my guild, but I will show you what I can do."
    ==============================
    "Oh, quite a lot."
    I could see at least about a dozen or so rhino stampeding toward our location. Probably more of them since I can't really see so well due to the cloud of dust. But no matter how much they are, I can still do it.
    Then what should I do? Should I blow them up? Slice them up? Burn them up? Hmm...I guess I shouldn't blow them up since I will need the hide. So...ah, there's that, right? Oh, interesting! Interesting!
    "Shadow!"
    I looked back and saw Erdatiel ran toward me who was surveying the enemy. What is she doing here?
    "Can you do it? I mean...that's a lot of rhinos."
    I just smiled at her. For some reason, she flinched when she saw my smile. I wonder why?
    "Want to see if I can do it or not?"
    I asked her while put forward my hand
    "...Can you do it?"
    "You will see it by yourself."
    After a few seconds, she grabbed my hand and then climbed onto the spider.
    "Sit tight now. It will start soon."
    I then pulled out several drill bolt cartridge and also several kinds of explosives. I also pulled out several saw spider hives. I pushed the button for the cannon and loaded a bunch of spreading bullet bomb and also fragmented bomb. This will be good!
    I put on my spyglass and then count the estimated ranged.
    "...Okay...Now!"
    The bombs were launched toward the rampaging rhinos and it hit one of them straight on the head. Then a bunch of small bullet shot out of it, hurting several of them. The fragmented bomb also split into several small bombs, hurting them more. The wounded ones started to trip and fall down, tripping another in the process. This stopped the rampage train and they all crashed into each other.
    "Into the fray!!!"
    I shouted as I put the spider into full speed to charge right into the disarrayed and confused monsters. I changed the cannon with the drill head and then also equipped the saw appendage all around the spider. Buzzing sounds accompanied me as I confronted the rhinos.
    Then a bloody festival happened as I literally cut them to pieces using my saw and drill. From time to time I also emptied my drill bolt cartridge onto the surrounding monster. I also threw several saw spider hives that proceeded to crept into them and then carve them up real good. I continued on even as some of their blood keeps splattering onto me. I need new clothes soon.
    The whole massacre didn't last long. The first bombardment really confused them to the extent that they were unable to react to my charge. The combination of the saw on my spiders, the little saw spiders, and also my drill bolt works wonder. After approximately two minutes, the whole herd of rampaging rhino has turned into bloody corpses.
    I then ordered my spiders to saw them up for easier transportation and also processing. You know, I think I should add a smaller blade into the spiders so that they can cut the hard to reach place much better.
    "...Great goddess..."
    While I was doing that, I could hear someone's voice from near me. I looked back and saw that the chief has come with several of the elders. They were all wide eyes and looked at me with gaping mouth, clearly surprised. Why, I wonder? As a tribe that has hunted a lot of game for their entire life, isn't this kind of scene a common one?
    "Ah, Chief. I'll be with you in just a second. I need to cut them up."
    "C-Cut them up?"
    "Yes. I want to use their hide and blood. Ah, I'll give you some if you want to. And also the meat."
    "A-Ah, thank you, Mr. Shadow. Uhm, Mr. Shadow, may I ask you a question?"
    "Hmm? What is it, Chief?"
    "Are you...really one of the weakest in the guild?"
    Ah, that, eh? Hmm, considering that I don't have any magic skill or super strength or reflex, I think I am, right? If not for these tools and equipment, I am just a simple man. So, yeah.
    "Yes, I am."
    "...Great goddess..."
    As I said that, for some reason they all just stood in silence. With color drained of their face, they averted their eyes when I look at them. What happened?
    "I s-see...Then we will gladly c-cooperate with the guild."
    "Ah, I can't say how grateful I am to hear that, Chief."
    "N-No, no, no. The pleasure is all ours. And...Erd? Are you okay?"
    I've just realized that Erdatiel has been with me the whole time. Since she was silent, I have forgotten about her. As I looked back I saw the sight of Erdatiel with twitching eyes that are looking into the distance and also an expression that showed she has given up on understanding anything. Some of the rhinos blood has splatter on her face too. Then I saw her mouth moved, but only a small voice of her came out. I leaned toward her.
    "...Wiya'khiy...I saw a Wiya'khiy...not human... Wiya'khiy..."
    ...Oh dear. Did I overdo it?
    =====================
    After that, the negotiation has gone much, much smoother. In fact, I was a bit worried of how smooth the talk become. The elders stayed silence, both the ones that want to reject our help and the one that want to accept our help, only talking when I was asking them question. And for some reason...they all averted their eyes when I look at them, only looking at me when I was talking with them. Well, whatever.
    In the end, I managed to get a good map that shown not only the surrounding places, but also the resources and also good routes for travel in the desert. Things such as hidden oasis and also animal trails have also been written there too. I'm very grateful for them.
    When I was asking about the mine, they took me there and then showed me the whole location. After asking for their permission, I mined several ores there. Iron, copper, and a bit of gold are there. There is also a small amount of mithril and orichalcum there. Since the mine is shallow, maybe a lot of it is underground. But they said that they are afraid to do that due to the constant threat of monsters. I could understand that.
    For an extra service, I explore the mine for a while, trying to make it as safe as possible. Luckily, I only found several insects and desert gnoll. A few bolt and they are dead. Simple. My mining result is not much, but I managed to collect quite a bit of everything. Well, I put some for the guild while I will also keep the rest for my own research.
    Finished with mining, I went back to the guild while trying the new route. And for some reason, Erdatiel is coming back with me. The chief said that it will be a good experience for her and will also act as their representative for any future event. But...why does she look afraid of me? Strange.
    15 x Desert Rhino Hide
    5 x Desert Rhino Tusk
    20 x Vial of Desert Rhino blood
    5 x Iron ore
    5 x Cooper ore
    2 x Gold ore
    3 x Mithril ore
    3 x Orichalcum ore
    1 x Detailed desert map containing hidden routes and such
    1 x Scared and Terrified Erdatiel (She's gonna be fine, right?)

16. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Says the sole reason this guild is still operational...

Wanna bet?

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  17. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, don't say that! The guild is filled with hardworking staff!...They are, right?

Ldyrdy, A5G_Reaper and Evil_Ginger like this.
  18. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    #SZ1 – No Rank – Exploring the Unknown Land [ 300 gold & 1 Guild honorary badge ]

@shad12ow just 1 Part more...

The Legend of Legendary Village Girl
    Part 4

"When I'm on the Road~♪I see stuff going by~♪ When I'm on the Roa..."
    "Would you please stop singing that song? It's already the nth time you sing it"
    "Road, road..."
    "You too Frostia"
    "Sorry..."
    "But it's boring, we already walk along this river here but nothing interesting happens"
    "Isn't that fine Livingcorpse-san? This way we didn't encounter any trouble in the way"
    "I guess you have a point there"

We are currently walking beside the River in the Unknown Lands. This river was located in the valley of the High land. It's been a day since we followed along the river from the Ocean.

"But still at this rate, we will be going back towards the Orc Lands right?" Witch Girl asked
    "It couldn't be helped we can't cross the mountains to the south because of the storm" Morgan answered

I looked at the mountain range on the south of the River. The mountain was covered by a dark clouds with occasional Lightning strikes. There must be a violent storm at the mountains. Because if that it's dangerous for us to cross it.

"Still, it's been several days, but the storm doesn't feel like it would settle down" the Priest Girl commented

Yes, from the start of our journey in the Unknown Lands, the storm in the Mountains on the south never disappear. We always could see the dark clouds in the horizon.

"Worst case we might have to brace the storm and climb the mountains" I said
    "That would be too dangerous" said Morgan

We are currently trying to find a gap on the Mountain range, a place where the elevation isn't high so that we could safely pass through it.

Crossing the mountain during a storm like that is dangerous after all. For now we just continue to walk along the valley.

"Janjanjanjan..."
    "Hurry up Elchie" Frostia behind urged me

I'm currently playing a theme song of a famous Pirate Movie while jumping from stone to stone.

We are currently crossing the River on the part where its shallow. The River was wide, but its a pretty shallow one so we could cross it. It's almost Dark already. We planned to camp on the other side of the river.

"Hoop... lah!" I jump and landed at the other side of the river.
    "Stop idling around and help us set up the tent"
    "Okay, okay"
    "Umm... everyone?"
    "Hmm? What is that Priest Girl is doing there?"

I see the Priest Girl was still stuck in the middle of the River.

"Don't tell me, she can't make the jump?"
    "I'm sorry Livingcorpse-san, I'll fetch her"

The Spiky Haired Boy said that and goes back to the middle of the River.

"How does he planned to bring that lass here?"
    "Well... if it's darling, he would probably..."

The Spiky Haired boy approached the Priest Girl. He then suddenly lifted her up in his arms.

"I-Is that..."
    "Yeah it's the Legendary..." Elena said
    "It's the Legendary Princess carry!" I exclaimed
    "Haa... as expected of darling. I should have pretended I couldn't cross it too..."
    "Tsk... Riajuu should just explode"

I bit my thumbnail in frustration. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous at all.

When they arrived at this side, the Priest Girl face was dyed red. Well, putting that aside. That Spiky Hair really are something to be able to carry her here like it was nothing at all.

"T-Thank you Yuusha-san... Umm... You can put me down now..."
    "Ah... sorry..."
    "N-No, I'm should be the one to apologize"
    "Haha, I'm just looking out after my party members" Spiky Hair boy said while scratching the back of his head
    "Yuusha- san..."

She looked at Spiky Hair with feverish look. I could see Witch Girl biting her Thumbnail in frustration. Meanwhile Female Knight just continue doing the preparation with Morgan like there's nothing wrong.

*cough*
    "I hate to break the mood, but we need a hand here."

I quickly dispell the atmosphere between them. I could see Witch Girl giving me thumbs up from the corner of my eye.

"Ah... I'm sorry"
    "Oh yeah, that's right"

We then quickly set up our tent and prepare our dinner.

"...and then... when the Village Girl returned from her Journey... she turned into a Muscular Macho-man"
    ""Kyaaa!"" The Priest Girl and the Witch Girl hugged each other
    "Hey! That village girl isn't me right? It's isn't me Right!?"

It's after the Dinner, Frostia was telling us a scary story. Honestly, it doesn't scary at all.

"I-It isn't scary... I-I didn't get scared at all... H-How foolish how c-could a proud member of Royal Guard scared of some g-ghost story..."

Surprisingly, Female Knight is bad at stuff like this.

"*yawn* ...well It's already night I'm going to sleep first wake me up when it's my turn for Night watch" Witch Girl said
    "Me as well..."
    "Wait Elena-dono, Maria-dono!" Female Knight and Priest Girl followed
    "I guess I'll go to sleep too"
    "Alright, I'll go as well" Frostia and Morgan also gone to sleep.

Now it just me and Spiky Hair. It's our turn for Night watch today.

Oh by the way, we have the tent for male and female separated. Since the ratio for female and male differs of course the size of the tent also differs.

All of our camping equipment are Morgan's. He got a pouch where he could store many things regardless of the size. There was one time I said "Morganemon~ Help me~" but he looks dumbfounded. I guess he doesn't get that reference.

Anyway, it's the first time I have a Night watch with Spiky Hair. Usually it would be with either Morgan or Frostia and sometimes its the other Female members.

"..."
    "..."
    *crackle* *crackle*
    Only the sounds of fire crackling could be heard.

Awkward!

Why doesn't he said anything? If it continues like this. Then for the next few hours it would feel awkward for the both of us!

Can't be helped, I must be the first one to start a conversation.

""Umm..."" x2
    ""Ah..."" x2
    ""Please you first"" x2
    ""..."" x2

"Puh... Hahahaha!"
    "Hahahaha!"

We both laughed for a while until we stopped.

"Haha... sorry, we shouldn't laughed too loud. The others might wake up"
    "Ha... It's true... sorry. What was you were about to talk again?" My throat felt dry after laughing so I grabbed the canteen on my side.
    "Ah, it's about Frostia-san"
    "Frostia? What's about her?"
    "Livingcorpse-san..."

While I was drinking the water in the canteen. Spiky Haired boy looked at me seriously.

"Frostia-san... she is the dragon that defeated us in the Snowy Mountain isn't she?"
    "Prfffrtt!! *cough* *cough*"
    "L-Livingcorpse-san?"
    "*cough* ...sorry I was so surprised... could you repeat that again?"
    "Frostia-san is the dragon that defeated us isn't she?"
    "Ugh..."
    "I knew it"
    "...H-How did you know?"
    "Honestly you and Frostia-san always talking something about original form. I also heard it from the others"
    "Ugh..."
    "Also, when we were in Frontier Town Elena heard you three whisper something about Frostia-san kicking our asses"
    "She did?"
    "Yeah, she has a pretty sharp ears after all"
    "I guess I couldn't keep it a secret any longer huh..."
    "Haha, at first I also couldn't believe it. But after spending more time with you all I was convinced. I just want to confirm it that's all"
    "...so"
    "So?"
    "So, what you're gonna do now?"
    "Nothing in particular, we'll just continue to journey together with you guys."
    "You didn't resent Frostia?"
    "No, after all we one sidedly attacked her at that time, but even then she didn't finished us off. In fact we felt grateful for her for giving us valuable lesson"
    "Is that so... ha... you could just told us earlier, it would save us the trouble"
    "Well, you could just say it's our little revenge for beating us"
    "Well that was one problem solved. But still even with Frostia in her Dragon form. It's impossible to cross those mountains"
    "It as you said"

We sighed at our situation. I didn't have to worry about Frostia Identity getting discovered now. But our main problem is still there.

"Now, it's your turn. What is your Purpose coming here Yuusha-kun?"

I interrogated him in return.

"Haha, I guess that's true..."

Spiky Hair reached towards something on his pouch. Before showing it to me.

"This..."
    "This is something that was handed down to me from my mother"

It's a unique ring carved with somekind of a seal.

"It's a family heirloom?"
    "That's right"
    "What does that have anything to do with this?"
    "Well you see, the carving in this ring resembles the seal of that of the founder's of the Holy Empire of Man"
    "So?"
    "It seems I'm the descendants of the Founding Emperor"
    "What!? Is that true!? ...Or so what I wanted to say, but I kinda expected this kind of development actually so I'm not that surprised"

Yeah, after all in that old games I played long ago the Hero is also a descendant of the kings. This is a pretty cliche development.

"So just having that ring qualifies you as the descendants of the Founding Emperor? What would happen if its stolen?"
    "Not going to happen, look at this"

Suddenly he throws the rings away at full force. Then it made sounds as it plunged into the river.

"W-Wait! The Ring!"
    "Don't worry it's here"
    "Huh?"

The ring come back into the spiky hair hand. I clearly saw he threw it into the river.

"This ring will never left its owner side. I don't know how it worked. Only the descendant of The Founding Emperor is recognized as its owner. Even if I want to, I couldn't get rid of this ring"
    "So it's never left your side?"
    "Never, at least until I died or gave it to another descendant of the Founding Emperor"
    "There are others?"
    "Yes, Nine of them including me. Incidentally they are also a Heroes"
    "Nine? That's a lot"
    "The number of The Rings is equivalent to the number of Wives the Founding Emperor had. Originally there were 19 of them. But the rest of the descendants died out. Leaving only nine."
    "Nine rings huh... I hope you all didn't turn into Wraith"
    "Huh?"
    "Nothing, just continue"
    "Well anyway, we the rings bearer are also the candidates for the throne. We are then given the title of a hero. Until the Current Emperor abdicated we have to prove ourselves as a hero to obtain the rights for the throne..."
    "Wait! Wait! It's getting confusing, and it's already taken a lot of paragraphs just explaining all of this! Just get to the point on why are you here!"
    "I'm looking for a Holy sword"
    "Wait! That's too straight to the point! Elaborate more!"
    "Umm Right, so in short. Since we are preparing to go to war with the Demon Nation. We Heroes got mobilized to train ourselves before the war started. But well, the other Hero got incapacitated during training, leaving only me alone. Since its just me left, they got panicked."
    "Uh... too long"
    "Sorry, in short. They gave me this order : Find The Holy Sword"
    "Just that?"
    "Just that"
    "Without a hint whatsoever?"
    "Without a hint whatsoever"

So then Spiky Haired boy told me his tale of frantically moving about from continents to continent. Finding a clue about this so called Holy Sword. He doesn't even know what it looks like. Hell it might not even exist. There are no record of such thing in the Empire.

But then he came upon a particular fairy tale about a group of Magical Warrior from a certain Civilization far far away, which have a Sword of Light that could cut through anything. It just a Fairy tale but it's his only lead.

After Months of investigation, all the clues indicated this Unknown Lands. That is his reason to come here.

In the end we talked for the whole night.

"Damnit, there are no end to them!" I said in Annoyance

We currently are under attack by a group of flying Monsters.

"What the hell are those things!"
    "Those are Ancient Wyverns" Morgan replied while shooting down another Monster with his Bow gun
    "Ancient what?" Witch Girl shouted
    "Ancient Wyverns, they are the ancestors of modern day Wyvern. I only saw their Fossils in Adventurer City Museums though. They are supposed to be extinct after all"

Yes it just as Morgan said... though we called them Pterodactyl instead of Ancient Wyverns. Wyverns are usually called a lesser Dragon. But actually they are more closer to a common Reptile than Dragons. It was believed that Ancient Wyvern a.k.a Pterodactyl, evolved into the modern wyvern through adapting to the Mana around them.

Or at least that was one of the researcher in the museum said. He was also an another worlder after all. That's why he could come up with the theory of evolution for the wyvern.

Anyway, putting aside why an extinct species is here. We have to get away from here fast before we exhausted ourselves.

Since they couldn't use magic like a Modern Wyvern they are weaker than them. They also smaller to accommodate flight. But what is annoying about them is their numbers.

"Frostia!"
    "Got it"

After I said that, Frostia turned into her original form that is of a Frost Dragon. Since we didn't need to keep it a secret, we could use Frostia's full ability. I already told both Frostia and Morgan before about my conversation with Spiky Hair.

Frostia used her Dragon breath to freeze a flock of the Pterodactyl... I mean Ancient Wyverns. There are some that could evade it but it's not many.

"Okay! There's a gap opened! Everyone grab onto Frostia"

After we each hop on to Frostia she started flying away towards the valley.

"Thanks Frostia, you're a live saver"
    "No problem, I was also getting tired of walking with my leg"

We then saw something huge standing on both side of the river.

"That's... a statue right?"

On the both side of the river, two large statues of a spearmen facing each other crossed their spear on top of the river.

It was as if they are the guard of a gate and welcomed the traveler coming inside.

We fly between the cliff on the either side of the river. And after sometime we arrived at the exit accompanied with a blinding light.

We all squinted our eyes because of the brightness. But when we opened our eyes. We saw something amazing.

A beautiful Valley spread in front of us. A meadow and Forest in the distance. Added with several large dinosaur walking peacefully in the meadow.

"Wait! Did we just wandered into a Jurassic Park!?"
    "What?"
    "Nothing..."

Yes, the reason I said that is because this scene is just like in the Jurassic Park with all the dinosaur also there.

"Oh no wait... there also normal monsters here"

Not all of the creature inside is like that of a Jurassic park. There also other normal monster. I could see some slime bellow. Some Treants and other creatures.

This is like a weird mash up theme park between a Fantasy themed one with Jurassic Park one.

After We flies for a pretty long time. We spot a Lake in the middle of the valley and decided to stay there for a the night.

Day 11 of the Journey
    Current Location :
    Journey3.jpg
    I decide to write another part before I sleep. Nope I don't want to hear any complaints about the story. I'm kinda sleepy alright? It probably came out weird since I just write whatever comes into my mind.

Ldyrdy likes this.
  19. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    No....just you though....

Ldyrdy and Evil_Ginger like this.
  20. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course! There's @shad12ow at reception #1, @shad12ow at reception #2, @shad12ow doing the quest board maintenance, @shad12ow the janitor, and @shad12ow the guild master's personal coffee maker!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.