Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hi, I'm Scriptor!" she smiles, briefly bringing her hands up in the Far Eastern manner of greeting that experts used. Her smile faltered slightly when she noticed the blank looks. "Um, I can cook! I have meat and Ice Cabbage and processed Rainbow Slime gel -- it's chewy and sweet! And some other things..." she mumbled, a little shy.

[OOC] Take this as my character getting introduced to Reachii. XD [OOC]

2. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link

Reachii hugged us as soon as she arrived, I was happy because of it.
    But than she departed seemingly embarrassed. She said that they would do a party for me...
    I was stunned.

Then Eun said I couldn't refuse it. (It was obviously I wouldn't refuse!)

I was so happy that I jumped in Rachii and embraced her.

Biel: "How could I refuse it! I'm so happy, thank you!"

3. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah Eun (@A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal ) she is my friend and was here since before you arrived"
    *Realize that did all that in front of Scriptor*
    *Become red*

"Well she showed me a food with rainbow-slimes gel, and it was too good, so I decide that we could sell it, with the help of mine slimes hehehe"

4. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh, a cook. And it seems that she has some peculiar ingredients I still haven't used. The Ice Cabbage should be similar to cabbage grown in cold weather, sweet and crunchy, but the Rainbow Slime gel... maybe it's something like tteog miànbāo or mochi, I need to see how she can cook this.

"Nice to meet you, I am Eun-Ha and I can also cook, you don't need to be so shy around me, or more like I ask you that, it would be troublesome if Reachii and Biel got jealous because of that."

I said that in the most casual possible way and offered my hand for a handshake, it's the most safe way of greeting I know to get to know someone and get their trust without making strange expectations. And I NEED her trust.

"Hey, I know I may sound rude because this is our first meeting, but do you want to do recipe exchange? Please? I want to know what kind of food you can make. I am willing to share my recipes too. Accept my offers! Please!"

I think I am getting too excited, I don't even know when I started grabbing her shoulders... this is bad, I need to calm myself or the new recipes will run away from me.

Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  5. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I blushed when Biel hugged me again. Someone's watching! I can feel her gaze, I think I need to jump into a pit somewhere...

"Uuh, Eun-Ha, did you missed my note? I asked for some rabbits..."

@biel @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal get ready for the chaos :D

6. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    I shiver Rachii said she wanted Rabbits...
    I force my head on Rachii's chest and start crying
    I'm tremblim so much from just hearing it....

Biel "no...no..no.nononononononononononononnonono..please no, please don't bring them please...please no, not again...please"
    *cry*
    in fear I embrace Rachii tighter, and lose my footing because my legs were tremblim so much.
    *cry*
    Biel "....please no....don't ....I don't...that pain....."

7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal , @Bielt , @A5G_Reaper :

Scriptor turned red after getting grabbed by Eun-ha but nodded furiously. Food was godly! Cooking was godly! All the recipes she knew came mostly from her home in the Far East. It would be great to know other kinds of dishes!

She really wanted to know what kinds of fantastic dishes she could make with other cooks!

Especially the Rainbow Slimes...

But then she heard Reachii mention "rabbits."

She crouched down and pulled the large wok over her like a shield.

"Nonono not the killer rabbits... please, Gus! Wake up already and save me!" she cried to the snake she carried with her in pouch. "I don't want to die young..." Her words echoed eerily under the wok, like a a bell.

ForumObserver, A5G_Reaper and Bielt like this.
  8. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    ooc: lol two people with rabbits trauma? I knew it is the rabbits! they will kill us all I say! they will bring the apocalipse!

9. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    "What the..."

While I was shaking Scriptor, Reachii mentioned some rabbits and suddenly Biel and Scriptor entered in panic.
    Scriptor crouched down and shielded herself with her wok and started babbling some weird things with a creepy tone, but I didn't gave it more than a single thought on that because Biel occupied my mind more.
    Biel tightly embraced Reachii and started crying, muttering some stuffs in an unintelligibly voice.
    I abandoned Scripot without a second thought and ran straight to Biel who was embracing Reachii.

"Biel! Are you okay!? Don't worry, it's okay, you are safe! You are with us! We'll protect you against whatever is coming for you!"

I screamed loudly to make sure that Biel could hear me and hugged her from her back. Damn, what the hell is happening.

10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Eh? Wha? B-Biel?" I hugged her tighter since she's trembling until her feet turned to jelly. What caused this reaction?! The last thing I said... rabbits? Oh, the sigil girl was trembling too. And shielding herself with a wok. Strange, what's wrong with them?

"Okay, okay! No rabbits! There will never be a rabbit! It's okay..." I gently brushed Biel's hair. What the heck did the rabbit do to her? And Scriptor too, she said killer rabbit? I'll ask around at the guild someday.

11. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Wondering if @scriptor is actually dense to the relationship, or just pretending not to notice :v

Bielt likes this.
  12. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC (The one who actually wishes to throw a rabbit army to the temple just to mess around with Biel and company): There are three girls hugging each other, they could be BFF as well, like Lucky-Star, K-on, Yuri Yuri (I actually have only watched Lucky in that list though).

13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] Scriptor noticed, it just didn't seem like a big deal. She thought they were already together, to be honest. ^^

Also, she's way too distracted to care, what with the possibility of killer rabbits... [OOC]

Scriptor continued to shiver beneath her wok.

No... She didn't want to investigate those rabbits again! No more, Shadow! she cried pitifully. She didn't want to spy on their conspiracies and plans to overtake the Squirrel Kingdom and eventually the world!

Note: Receptionist Shadow asked her to investigate the rabbits again after she turned in the quest. XD

ForumObserver, Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  14. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure a certain pair actually kissed earlier...

15. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    I hear Rachii and Eun's voices...I was too afraid to look at them
    but felt Rachii's hand brushing my hair, this made me regain a little of courage....

while tremblim and crying I look at Rachii's eyes...

In my face there were cursed runes, but unlike when I used my power at the elven kingdom all 17 layers of curses were active cursed runes were moving in my skin covering every single part of it.

*cry*
    Biel "yo...you...will...not...bring..it?....the pain?......y-you...will not....curse..m-me?"

16. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC (The great god who is wracking his brain to make a new plan to mess around with Eun-Ha): A super close french family greeting.

Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Scriptor is too busy being afraid that the killer rabbits have realized she is a spy for the guild to care about the fluff going on. Otherwise she would be metaphorically puking rainbows.

Gus twitched in his sleep, coils tightening. Perhaps he sensed Scriptor's distress?

18. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    See in my second quest at the guild I was preaching the city's guards about the Rabbits apocalipse! now it started!

19. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I glanced at the hiding Scriptor.

Oh, to hell with it.

I draw Biel in, kissing her deep in her lips. Even then it took a while for her to calm down. My hands started moving down, into her robe-

Nonononono, wait, stop. We won't get anything done if I proceed, she already calmed down anyway. I unwillingly separated, slowly wiping her tears.

"Silly, none of us would hurt you. About the rabbit? If you dont like them, I can exterminate it all in a few days so please don't cry?"

20. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what's going on...I'm confused...

Can I have the tl;dr version?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.