Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faaldara

Faaldara [Fire Goddess] [Apathy] [Anon2.0's] [Sweets Thief]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: currently wondering whether I should follow my nose there or simply wait. Hmmmm

2. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hey hand off, I am using them to make cantonese style fried chicken!
    You can use the wyvern.
    The seafood is going to be used to make sushi."

ForumObserver, scriptor and Bielt like this.
  3. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Biel: "wow sushi! I love Sushi hehehe we will have sushi "
    *happily humming*

4. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "What is cantonese and sushi?"

5. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm not sure about that Cantonese thing, but sushi is a dish from a country called Japan ^^ it is great, it has rice and fish, and seaweed, it is really good!"

Sushi~ sushi~ sushii!

6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Scriptor decides to add Wyvern Steak to the menu. There's certainly a lot of meat going around...

7. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    "Cantonese is a cooking of a culture that, umm I still haven't told you two about that, I'll tell you about it when we are alone.
    Well anyways, canotonese it's like a style of cooking and the frying style makes the chicken crunchy and soft at the same type and it has a sauce that is both sweet and sour at the same type too. It's yummy.
    And Biel, sorry the sushi I am making today doesn't have algae, it's just rice seasoned with sugar and vinegar covered in tasty cuts of raw seafood."

Where has Biel eaten sushi before?

A5G_Reaper and Bielt like this.
  8. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah that Cantonese thing look yummy and
    No problem Eun ^^ it is still sushi and one made by you so I'm sure it will taste way better than the one I had before hehehe"

9. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "What about the kraken?"

Bielt likes this.
  10. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    "It is cute!....
    Ah! Food made of kraken right?
    Is it possible to make a fried squid ring with it?"

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  11. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Bielt likes this.
  12. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be but I'm going to sleep soon so I don't know, what you guys want?

13. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Still daytime so once those two get it done I'll drag everyone to the tavern.

Bielt likes this.
  14. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    ok

15. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Scriptor finished sometime ago; she already packed the plates of Wyvern Steak, Pork Chops, Roast Meat (Mysterious?), Bread, Fruit Salad (with Rainbow Slime Gel chunks), and other goodies into an improvised crate with wooden shelving, which she then laid sigils on to keep the food inside fresh and shrink for easier transport.

Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  16. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    "Leave it to me Biel! I will make the best sushi for this party!"

Uooo, with Biel's expectations on me, I am totally fired up! Let's do this!
    Preparing heat magic, fire magic, water magic... ready!
    I need to make at least ten ice knifes and two giant ice spoons, if it is not in combat I can handle a lot of different ice tools at the same time, but I also need to concentrate on heat and moisture management so I will just use ten to avoid making a silly mistake.

Just when I invoked the ice knifes Reachii asked me what I am going to do with the Kraken, the giant octopus. The answer is obvious.

"It's for sushi too, it's tasty when boiled or raw if it's frozen, this one is big so it would taste better frozen, ah but I am going to fry the head, well anyways wait and see."

While I was responding Reachii, I made my eight of my knifes to slice the octopus legs in fine slices because they are hard for the teeth, while I made the other two to remove the innards of the octopus that were collected with the giant spoons.
    I used one of my hands to cut the vegetables in bite sizes and the other to mix the rice with the vinegar and sugar (SUGAR!!! YAY!!!).
    Once I finished with the octopus legs, I cut it's head in bite-size and then I proceeded with the fire birds which I also cut into bite-size.
    I froze the octopus legs and put them apart together with the rice.
    I mixed soy sauce with sesame oil and a mild wine and marinated the octopus head and bird meat in it. I did that while using water and heat magic to make a sauce with sugar, vinegar, pineapple, tomato and potato starch.
    While the sauce was being made I started to clean the insides of the fishes and cut them in fine slices for the sushi.
    Leaving the fish and the sauce to my magic, I returned to the meat that it was being marinated and covered it with the white of the eggs.
    The meat was being carefully covered and at the same time I was beating a lot of eggs, I also took the chance to put the yolk of the eggs I used to cover the meat.
    Once the meat was completely covered and the eggs were beaten nicely I fried the meat on the eggs and then fried it on potato starch.

Hmm, the meat was fried nicely, but I have to be fast now, I quickly stir fired the vegetables covering them with the sauce and when the vegetables were almost done I put the fried chicken too.
    The Cantonese fried chicken and the sashimi (bite size raw seafood) are finally done.
    Magic is great, it makes most of the complicated work easier if I can concentrate enough to do more than twenty different tasks at the same time.

Okay, now the bothersome part, I undo my ice knifes to transform them into ice spatulas and together with the wind magic that is almost ready for combat use and my hands to put together the sashimi with the rice to make the sushi.

It took a lot of time this last part and I had to make sure that the chicken don't lose its heat, but I am finally done.

"The food is ready! Let's go to the party!"

I screamed that while making float with wind magic my Cantonese fried chicken and the sushis.

17. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be bolder and make kraken sashimi...

18. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC (The one who is frustrated that he can't make Eun-Ha cry as easily as before): I am with you, that's why I made it into sushi.

19. AncientFang

AncientFang 『Fortune Teller』 『Monster Tamer』

Reading List:
    Link
    What is going on here...

20. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    I helped brought the food, ensuring that none accidentally fall. We enter the tavern in a grand manner, after a short discussion we're allowed to hold the banquet. I purchased all the alcohol they had in store, too. I moved the tables to one side and started piling the large amount of meal, putting up a large "Congratulations Biel!" Banner, and finally run out shouting.

FREE MEAL AND BOOZE FOR EVERYONE!!!

@Bielt @scriptor @ForumObserver @Aca1814ina @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal @AardwarkThe2nd @afallenleaf @anhrefn@Anon2.0 @Anon Ymous @arashi-chan12@Aternus @AurumGold @Azuka @asriu@Bielt @BlueShinya @CarefreeRainCloud@Crimson Nanashi @DCLXVI@Eternal_Frosty @Fuwafuwakid @Haeru@han2xiah @Hikari Wataru @infinit3aura@Kagami Ren @KYONIGIRI @LordOfPies@Lunatique @Nope34 @oddfreak@Ophious @OrdinaryUser @Orphellia@OverlyFriendly @pukupyoo @Quillink@qzty @Rivenn @RizYun @Sephira@SlashCrit @stellarsohye @VOLX98@Wei_liang @wraith @xtremeloldude@Zero300

@A5G_Reaper @ballster147 @Faaldara@FanzZeta @ForumObserver @hajiko@kyuukestu @Luxadia @MasterCuddler@Napknight @pirateking36 @SinCity@SpearOfLies

DCLXVI, Bielt, scriptor and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.